/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Hey, I know this is probably going to not be the most popular idea, but it would be really cool I think if we could have a CYOA with cute boys we could date.

Where is Strife? ;_;

>advert your gaze
Why should I promote my sight to other people?

Finished the enemies. I could end it here, or maybe add an events page. What would you guys like?

Add a margarita section.

This is the allies page. Probably the funnest part, I feel.

and the third, (final?) page. The enemies. I really like how I divided it up into subsections. Various types of enemies on the island.

I could kill most of them with one sturdy knife.

Ask and you shall receive.

Anons said to add OC to the post.

Second page is lewd as shit so only look at it if you want to fuck your Maid.
I'll be dropping the uncensored version on /d/ in a moment if you want to check that out.

>Penises represented with fruit.
>No bananas/plantains

>physical
wings, reinforced, power transfer
>powers
regeneration, elemental immunity, growth
>magic
elementalism, white magic, continuum, immortal

So the idea here is to be high mobility, very durable, and use elementalism for offense. Continuum and growth are the standouts here, since anything that grants you time stop and levelups is almost definitionally broken.

A event page where you can get some sort of rewards would be fine

>An alignment chart for what kind of waifu your maid is
Okay user, got to admit you made me laugh. Nice work

Well I like traps so I think it's cute. Not sure where I'd put a maid, though. Other than the bed.

Did you only just make this user?

It's really good

now my forced fem cyoa will look unoriginal

>now my forced fem cyoa will look unoriginal
Make it and post it regardless.

What are some low energy date ideas? I've come up with a few, but I need 1-3 more for my CYOA.

I think some kind of events/challenges page could flesh it out a lot.

Maybe something to discourage idea that camping is the best solution by providing rewards for moving around.

They could be split between ones that can be done anytime (Dive for the lost treasure) and ones that happen on specific days (Day 2, the magical fruit garden blooms, providing plenty of food and clean water, unpicked fruits fall and rot by the nightfall).

I'm still making it user

i started in january and i'm still not finished holy shit i'm terrible

Watching a movie and sucking eachother's dicks. You up?

Updated build. Took a couple extra choices I'll probably never use just in case, since I have extra points.

>Body Synchronization 23
>Enhanced Hair 22
>Enhanced Top 21
>Controlled Milk Production 20
>Enhanced Bottom 19
>Altered Production 18
>Enhanced Muscles 17
>Flexibility 16
>Unreal 15

>Genital Synchronization (Female) 14
>Sex Fluid Production 13
>Egg Production 12
>Continuous 11
>Selective Fertility 10
>Enhanced Parts 9
>Peculiar Pregnancy 8

>Extra Parts 7
>Extra Body 6
>Pheromones 5
>Min/Max 4
>Age Change 3

>Revenge 2

Make a couple clones and be a party of 11/10 triplets that can split up work and chores and get lewd every now and then. Maybe get into modelling or camming if I get tired of my job. Keep the witch as a maid/slave, but be relatively nice to her. Depending on all that i can do with her magic, maybe stop working all together and travel the world seeing beautiful sights and having adventures as super hot trio (and slave).

>i started in january and i'm still not finished holy shit i'm terrible
I started my current, unfinished CYOA thing back in August of last year, so don't feel too bad about it.
And if you need help with something in order to get that CYOA of yours closer to being finished, just ask.

I started the 22nd.

Slave
Dominant
Long Ponytail
Unnatural, I guess. I want red.
Feminine
Average
Blazer, Sundress, Fancy, Nude
Neutral-Fem.
Play Along, Neat Freak, Perfectionist, Productive, Charming
Makizushi
Cooking, Cleaning, Massaging, Relief
Cat Ears, Cat Tail, Vibrator (I control), Choker
Cosplay, Teasing, Girl, Emasculation, Bondage, Blowjobs, Petplay, Worship, Public, Cum, Ear Nibbling, Deepthroating, Cock Worship, Fucked Silly
Tease
Blowjob, From Behind, Tied Up, Table, Missionary

Cooking together.
Hit some cheap restaurant together and chat.
Chill on sofa with netflix/movies/reading book.
Hell, spring clean apartment together.

Nah, thanks for offering though

Ideas are the real problem

I've got The CYOA equivalent of writer's block

>Ideas are the real problem
>I've got The CYOA equivalent of writer's block
Why not pop on over to the Discord and pick at the brains of other authors who go there?
Or perhaps ask for ideas in the thread directly?

Stop pushing your circlejerk.

He will once he stops sucking dick.

Why? It's good to have some place to go where you can actually have a conversation when the thread is consumed by shitstorms.

its a very very lewd cyoa user

so its kinda weird talking about the details with other authors

ill get ideas somehow

Nobody wants your 'conversations' about SDA's dick.

Got a repeat under Leviathans.
>amphibious amphibious

>its a very very lewd cyoa user
So's mine.
>so its kinda weird talking about the details with other authors
There's plenty of lewdfags among authors. Heck, there's a separate channel just for posting lewds.

Ah, the cooking one might work.
Thanks

The enemies make this easy as piss.

>3 Days
>Desert
>Dock House

>Communication Orbs
>Halo of the Saint

>Harpy
>Heir
>Carpenter

>The Demon

>Skeletal Hordes
>Zombies
>Slimes

>Forest Guardian

We set out into the boats, and stay there for the duration.

Water and heat makes slimes no threat, skeletons definitely can't swim, and the (small, fewer) zombies won't be able to pile up on the bottom of the lake.

Food and water are easy; we have a lake full of fresh water, and we can get food from the Carpenter's guaranteed half rations, fishing, and having the Harpy grab stuf from the Cabin or Merchant.

The only real issue is not going crazy from boredom, but the Harpy can take the Communications orbs, drop one off at the Merchant's to chat with him, and use the other to let us watch the landscape. The Carpenter can probably keep the Heir from getting too pissy, and the wilderness should be good for him.

All in all, it's a kinda shitty fishing outing with a reward of $200k.

I'm not so sure how easy it is to kill slimes, zombies and skeletons. IN real life they'd probably be a real danger

Slimes dissolve in water.
Undead sink in water.
We are surrounded by water.

And if I was worried, I'd just take the Magical Girl instead of the Heir or something.

>Undead sink in water
Why would zombies sink? Also they can always climb out, skeletons too.
Not to mention they wouldn't randomly just jump in the water. And if you tried to get them in by going in yourself you'd risk having a skeleton strangle you while your underwater.

Skeletons are quite light though maybe they can float and strangle you to death

Quick googling suggest that bones have about twice the density of water.

But maybe skeleton's bones have dried and lost the marrow? Who knows.

Undead can just walk along the bottom of the body of water.

Living bodies sink because of buoyancy, especially due to air in the lungs. Zombies don't tend to breathe, and thus aren't likely to float from that. The alternative - floating due to putrefaction-induced bloating - would leave them so rotten they could not possibly exert any real muscle-borne force. Similarly, skeletons are, on average, two to three times as dense as water, and would not float naturally.

Unless these are, in fact, magic zambies and skellingtons, they would not be able to reach a boat easily, especially if it manages to find a spot just off the continental shelf. They'd need to build a giant zombo/skelly pyramid to reach anything floating.

And then make a undead tower of bodies and topple the boat he is fucked

Gentlemen, how do we make a "new" type of waifu CYOA?

Carbuncle Simulator 2017 is go

>all Tier 1 quests (1b/3mo, 2b/6mo, 2b/1y)
>Spread My Word, Divine Punishment (1b1f/6mo, 1b1f/c)
>Supernatural Hunt, Guinea Pig (4b4f/1y)
>The Ultimate Riddle (1b/c)
OK but seriously what does a newborn Floof God have against Kanye

>Free: Income Boon 1
>3mo (1b): Income Boon 2
>6mo (3b): Speed Boon 1, Charisma Boon 1
>1yr (6b): Charisma Boon 2, WiFi Love, Income Boon 3, Strength Boon 1, Health Boon 1, Beauty Boon 1
>on quest completion (2b): Gender Change, Health Boon 2
>refunded Favors (2f): Lucky Boon

>Endless Fridge (3f)

Despite Spread My Word's admonition about shitposting, a concerted internet exposure campaign may be the way to kick off this apotheosis. We'll start small, with a series of YouTube vlogs of the various Tier 1 items being fulfilled, start hyping Melekon as a quirky and endearing pet. Guinea Pig fulfillments will be framed as an "aha, now I control the show" off-plot.

Eventually, someone will realize something's off about a pet that talks back. Supernatural Hunt begins. Someone gets taken out amid those encounters such that Melekon is hailed as a Based God. As the Hunt tapers off, the fans start wondering if Knock Out Carbuncle will be a continuing series. It gets retooled as a Divine Punishment fulfillment series, as we provide ad hoc security to political rallies and keep people safe from the #WizardResistance.

I guess at some point before apotheosis we find that the conspiracy goes all the way up to General Mills and the revelation that CTC received double its share of Cereal Divinity. A cataclysmic throwdown ensues to restore Golden Grahams' rightful place in the pantheon.

Give her a bigger penis.

We have
>Pick a waifu
>Create the waifu
>BE the waifu

There is not much you can take unless ''Kill the waifu'' Is acceptable

Hi! Do you have a Lantern CYOA yet?

What about this

>Group of terminally ill waifus
>You choose which ones you want to spend time caring for and keeping company
>However their prognostic changes according to how well you treat them
>If you dedicate yourself entirely to one she'll pull through and recover
>But the other girls will die alone and in anguish
>You can instead keep them all company and help them pass away peacefully
>Also when they die they put you in their will and you get more stuff according to how well you cared for them
>No currency, no points, no limits, just you and your time for the following years while they slowly degrade and your emotional endurance to watch them wither into nothingness

Thoughts?

No.

>mrw I finally discovered that Angel doesn't really exist and it's just SDA fucking himself in the ass

No interest in taking care of someone who will die and I never knew her before that.
Some will like it. Some will Deus Ex Machina a way for the waifu to live.

I think I would rather flay my own dick, but that's just me.

How's Zodiac user going with his cyoa?

Right, time to maintain some standards.

>Deus ex moral dilemma
Are you trying to make my paladin fall?

>Undeath
True Lich

>Lair
Flying Necropolis

>Spells
Raise Dead Tier 3
Deadly Mist Tier 4
Plague Bearer
Miasma
Soul Burn
Unholy Chains

>Army
Reanimated Army
Skeletal Archers
Deathknight Army

>Minions
Evelynn
Gorvile
Gragas

>Goals
Purge All Life
Go to Heaven

Cyoa where you specialize in creating waifu to give to other people.

Waifu cyoa where you play by dating a real girl. You get more points depending on the quality of your gf

>Skills: Homemaking (Ever Clean), Artisan (Happy Accident)

>Traits: Fluffy, Alcohol

>Allocation: Companionship

This is adorable.

neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd

THINK OF A CYOA

Got it?

You now have every option, including every drawback/disadvantage. You switch at random between mutually exclusive items. How fucked are you?

Recreating my current relationship and/or ideal relationship (although obviously since this is a CYOA it's going to be ludicrously exaggerated in some areas).

>Love
There's nothing more beautiful than true love!

>Dominate
Hard choice between this and Lovey-Dovey, they're both adorable.

>Messy
>Black
>Girlish
>Small
The usual.

>Regular
>Cute
>Fancy
Things that aren't too over-the-top and unrealistic but still absolutely lovable.

>Nightgown
Anything further might be pushing it.

>Obedient-Fem.
Not sure whether it's hotter to start out this way or starting another way before being forced into submission.

>Submissive
It's better if both people are enjoying it.
>Play along
It's not gay this way!(?)
>Shy
This and Insecure would likely have similar relevant effects of added cuteness, but this probably causes less (nonconsensual, at least) suffering.

>Makizushi
l-lewd

>Cooking
I'm absolute shit at cooking, so...
>Cleaning
I mean, this IS a maid CYOA.
>Finances
Yay, money!
>Relief
Hm-hm~

>Toys
All of them. Hey, they're free.

>Kinks (Submissive)
Everything. Well, maybe Public might result in trouble and Impregnation would be weird, but honestly everything here is pretty tame. Not that I'm bothered, weirder stuff would probably cause autistic screeching anyway.

>Kinks (Dominant)
Tease and Fingerlicking seem to hit the right balance of bratty without going too far.

>Position
Blowjob, from behind, missionary, tied up, table.

>Domain Master

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

best program to make cyoas?

paint

I thought of Branching Heart.

Uh... is it even possible to balance everyone's competing goals and wishes?

Photoshop, not the free one, the "free" one.

Conduit

Not at all, unless drawbacks count s options.

>Including drawbacks
You fucked user. You're band from everywhere

How did you know one of my secret to-do list projects?

>Fate/Saber Night
Not sure if I've become MHX or Pic Related.

The only drawback is that I'm stuck in this hellscape and am forced to fight to survive. If I had gone with the Gundam CYOA I would be fucking dead, or worse, stuck in a shitty show where I will never win for all eternity.

>Gundam CYOA
Mind sharing it?

You have so many waifus... And with all the race-changing options, you're some kinda Moetron.

Remake never ever.

Italics has shit priorities.

Royal Revival, either I'm going to be incredibly busy or due to so many options coming with the ability to back out after you pick it I get to back out of them and just become a variable gendered princess, who has some explaining to do to their many suitors. Hopefully my retainers can help either way.

Missed that it said that, did acknowledge I was fucked if they were included. Guess I'm a Prisoner of my own design.

Doing pretty good actually.
Down To Earth has very lenient drawbacks. I do wonder how the "you stay in heaven" option works with the others.

I'd prefer he make another 50+ waifus for his bloated abortion. I want to see the conclusion to autism

>Colossus
On a scale of 1-10 how utterly screwed am I?

>a few of the images are small titted girls
Unacceptable

>Swarthy Blackbeard
>Flame and Thunder, Bellow Lungs, Might +5 (8 Muscle)
>Beard of Glory, Flagellation, Bushiness 4 (8 Beard)
>Katla, Gryten (3 Rape)
9 MG, 4 BS, 4 RP, Fire Attack, Lightning Attack, Lightning Resist, Breathe Anywhere, Glory, Shield, Double Team

>Beard of Glory: 20
>Craftworld (MG 9 > MR 8, RP 4 < RT 5): 90
>Jabu-Jabu's Belly (MG 9 = MR 9, RP 4 > RT 0): 70+30
>Skyrim (MG 9 > MR 8, RP 4 > RT 3): 60+40
>Valhalla (the real one) (310 > 300)
Everything turned out more Airbrushed Step-Van Metal than expected.

so become the cupid cyoa?
sounds gud mang

>Redhead Halfblood Viking
RANCE MODE ACTIVATED
>Bellow Lungs, Well-oiled Body, Big Jumps, Shields, Thrown Axes, Might (3x)
With my shield, I fear no archers; and with my throwing axe, they'll be dead. And you know what's awesome? I can just keep on laughing as I do it. Also, big jumps are manly jumps, which are best jumps.
>Beard of Glory, Mead-Soaked Beard
I have the most majestic of beards. And If I am not laughing my hideous laugh, then it's probably because I am sucking down some mead; or roasting some poor fool.
>Gryten, Freya, Sigrid.
Ha! Ha! HA! All the wives. The good ones, at least. Me and Gryten will be tag-teaming some bitches.
>Elf Forest
Fuck those knife-ears! Literally and figuratively! (90 points)
'>Jabu-Jabu's Belly (90)
I don't even know. But good points.
>Skyrim (90)
I loved the game, but them points man, them points.
>Home
Well, that's enough of that.
Might: 7, Rape: 7, Bushiness: 2 Ranged, Shield, Jump, Breathe Anywhere, Heat Resistance, Fire Attack, Hydration

>They'd need to build a giant zombo/skelly pyramid to reach anything floating.
>undead tower of bodies

That's pretty much the only thing I was worried about. They're too dumb to make an efficient 'tower' or 'pyramid', but a large enough pile could be pretty dangerous.
However, there are a few defenses against that:
>Desert
By RAW, this means I'm fighting zombie Munchkinland instead of all of Kansas, with fewer smaller zombies able to pile up. While this probably won't make the strategy impossible by itself, it'll still take a lot longer for the Demon to gather enough zombies to be a threat - possibly even more than three days.
>Killing
The Harpy, at least, could kill zombies coming into the water by dropping rocks/wildlife/other zombies on them, or just making the Guardian rampage in the middle of a major horde.
We could potentially kill zombies underwater, but we'd need to barter for a harpoon gun from the Merchant.
Note that if the Guardian counts seaweed (or any of the plants that rely on the lake) as something to rampage over, any zombie horde will get fucked up long before they start piling close to our boat, letting us win automatically.
>Moving
I have the Halo, so if all else fails, I could just walk over to a different portion of the lake, luring the Demon (therefore the pile of zombies) and leaving any crushed undead behind. If the others row in a different direction, then when I return to the boat, the pile will be that much smaller.

And really, if we have to abandon the plan two days in to make a (slow) break for the Standing Stones, Maze, or Tower, are we any worse off?