Whoever is not buying this long-awaited correction dip is just clueless...

Whoever is not buying this long-awaited correction dip is just clueless. You wouldn't be here if you wouldn't believe in Blockchain as the future. You know what will happen after this correction. Buy.

YOU TOLD ME IT WAS THE FUCHURE
NOW ITS CRASHING
WHERE
IS
MY
MONEEEEEEYYYYYY

blockchain tech is already the past m8
nice try

the sonm team is building something exceptional, maybe youll want to check it out

Massive bull run in January after people tell their family and friends about crypto at Christmas time.

This is absolute bull, the technology is now here, we're in the phase of finding out where we could benefit best off it.

>tfw on coinspot and you can't make any more AUD deposits till first week of January.

This. You think the last bullrun was crazy? Wait for the one in a few days when normies think BTC and ALTS are currently "cheap", this will go into a buying frenzy after christmas.

They're preparing because they're going to run out of coins after Xmas. Just wait and see.

I would buy if I had tethered up earlier. Holding XMR comfy as always.

lmao blockchain is demonstrably shit
its why things like iota, ICX, digibyte, XBY, XRB, etc are smashing right now
get the fuck out of the past

>the future is 2 days transactions and 100 dollar fees

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA DELUDED COREKEK. ITS OVER

I'm gonna screencap this shit and rub it in your face in a week. Trust me.

lmao even if bitcoin hits 1m per it's still garbage tech
normies can boost your shitcoin up, still won't change any facts

how does it feel to know that literally 90% of the people sustaining this shitcoin are normie retards that dont even know what a blockchain is?

even if it goes to 50k (which i doubt at this point) its still absolute garbage tech and will not survive in the long run.

>MUH LIGHTNING NETWORK WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING

been hearing that SINCE 2013 LMAO DELUDED

I bought more at 18k and 16k. Feeling comfy right now.

>people saying bitcoin is a shitcoin

you guys are clueless, it's like saying gold is a shit stone.

gold. thats what bitcoin is. digital gold.
not to be traded a lot.
not to be paid with.
a store of value.

every fucking monetary system in the last 2000 years needed a store of value. for the digitalized times this will be bitcoin.

you are so retarded I can only hope this is bait

Yeah why don’t we increase the transaction fees to $500 a purchase to make it an even better store of value

How much do you think moving gold bars costs? You guys are obviously poorfags and have never moved a real fortune besides cryptocurrency. Guess what? I have.

Nope. He's right, and the so is the smart money, which believes the same thing.

Are you actually defending high transaction fees for DATA? Wow. This is next level brainlet. The next level down, of course.

Why is BTC a better “store of value” than LTC or ETH? Because it’s slower and costs more to move around? Wait, that doesn’t make sense, does it. Moron.

>"we going to move from legacy to digital because transactions will be instantaneous and with low fees"
>oops guess that didnt happen
>"you guys never moved big amounts of money, its supposed to be this way"

corecucks will win mental gymnastics olympic gold medal for sure this year
at least in the legacy system we arent making the chinks rich just for setting up a warehouse full of mining gear lmao

ugly hair wouldn't bank

Peer-to-Peer Store of value