Hmmmm

Hmmmm

I'm going to have wet dreams about this

>hamplanet with dyed hair clearly not engaged
I can smell the tumblr.

What games is that even?

If you are talking about thicc thighs on the right I'd engage her

That looks awesome, but what game is it?

She has fucking awesome Tetris leggings, she gets a pass.

I'm inclined to agree.

I sorta hate her based on the hair and her fat fucking gut...but I'm willing to give her a pass due to the nostalgia of her leggings.

Why does it look like her leggings are partially rolled down?

Now that's edgy

It looks like Twilight Imperium built into a poker table with custom built planet models.

she's wearing some kind of multi layered top and that's the edge of it

That's the bottom of her undershirt

Well now I'm disappointed.

They aren't doing it right.

This is how you do it right.

>I sorta hate her based on the hair and her fat fucking gut

>not fatshaming

You're a part of the problem.

Agreed.
Fat shaming is what got me to start exercising and watching what and how much I eat.

That's a sweet ass gaming table. What is it?

What the fuck is going on with the left guy's arm? Should it twist that far?

Besides that it looks pretty cool, it'd be amazing to have that as a second table for strategic discussions in a 40k RPG (or any scifi RPG that could make use of it). Fuck, make that a screen and we could use it for everything from combat grid to world maps.

>girl has baby at the board
No

You should be aware that stress and anxiety from that very kind of bullying can make it worse, as well as cause a lot of psychological problems, depending on the age of your target.While I agree that overweight people need to get their weight straight, the end goal is to make them pay attention to their health, not to give them more problems. I know we're on Veeky Forums but please try and be better than a common bully. It's bad for everyone involved. You know, it's like VtM's humanity meter, except here if you keep dropping lower and lower you will become a shitposter who thrives on spreading cancer, while a small shred of your consciousness is watching it all unfold in horror and shame, helpless under the enthralling desire.

Babies are good luck charms though.

I see you being a "Fuck you /pol/" post in a year's time

>clearly not engaged

nigga she's looking right at the table

More engaged than the dude to her left

Hahahahahaha FAGGOT

What's wrong with the dude in front's arms?!

Can you not bend your arms that far?

This. Tummy raspberries and happy babbos attract nat 20s like fat chicks attract black men. It's just science.

Please post another image with a woman in it so I can get enraged about her looks or something she's doing, thanks.

i see someone has achieved 'critical hit: uterus.'

Because of how she sits? She can't fit her legs under the table

She should at least have painted him blue then. Stupid 'umiez.

>She can't fit her legs under the table
No-one at that table can. There's simply no room for legs to fit under there.

Also their chairs are too high. Someone clearly did not think this through.

>room full of faggots

If the chairs were shorter the players wouldn't be able to see the board as well

>giggling edgelords trying to edge it up

I know you're acting out because of your pain. And I'm happy that you're hurting. :)

Someone hasn't been thrown in the trash enough as a kid.

Dude on the far side of the table is looking at a phone.

This is either bait or you're a retard, either way, I feel sorry for you.

OK.
i am gonna enlighten every one of you.

see that girl?
right now, you are not in her presence, and cannot unconsciously smell her pheromones. you cannot here the sound of her voice, and subtly understand how she feels in your presence.
if you look at her, she's got a cute nose. she has a belly pad and not a gut, and though chubby, she still has good curves. her teats qualify.

if you were at that table, and she had traded any number of glances with you, and wanted to talk with you afterward....

you'd hit it.

your hormones tell you those thighs are extra soft and would make great cushion for your actively thrusting body. she has round breasts, which would taste skin-soft in your mouth, and you won't know what she washed her hair with until you've leaned in behind her ears and drew a deep breath of her scent. it doesn't matter what you say about a girl on the hard-side of the internet. truth is, her moist labia would feel just as welcoming as the girl of your dreams. and once you plunge in, her voice would complete the experience for you.

you'd hit it, because having sex with a chubby is desirable to your base instincts over stress, grumbling and a hand at home.

should you find yourself there,
......go for it.

topkek
>pls guys u need to have empathy
>guy mocks him
>WOW I BET UR LIFE SUX DIE
don't mind me, just passing by to remind you how far you are from what you wish to be.

My wife disagrees. :(

They're hipsters. They're desperate for attention and will do ANYTHING to receive it. For example, if they're double jointed, they will demonstrate the flexibility of their joints all the fucking time in the hopes that it elicits a response from someone. He probably doesn't even realize that he's doing it anymore.

Goddamnit

Did you just assume hir's gender? That's highly problematic.

Not if I masturbated recently

so for the 4th time, what game is that?

Why do I feel like 80% of the people here misclicked from /soc/

Twilight Imperium

>own Twilight Imperium
>never had a chance to play it because my usual group thinks it's too complicated

shit fucking sucks it looks so goddamn fun

I have always wanted to play Twilight Imperium. We were going to, but then for some reason everyone decided to play Space Empires 4X instead. Now this shit is forever out of my grasp.

This wasn't needed, I like chubby girls and I would have hit on her anyways. But now I have a boner at the office. Fuck you Descartes.

>shitposter who thrives on spreading cancer, while a small shred of your consciousness is watching it all unfold in horror and shame, helpless under the enthralling desire

The detail of this post makes me question how intimate you are with the shitposter mentality

Nah the gut is too much.

I like thick girls but not fat ones.

user doesn't know how to read a photo

she's doing what BT bro's call a 'torso twist' that belly is flatter than you think, her legs are angled toward you, compare breasts angle to leg angle.
she does have an exceptionally chubby ass/waist....

>3dpd
>ever

Descartes, you are weak.

Fuck off. Discomfort promotes change and I say that as someone who used to be a lardass.

I barely even tip my fedora on this g*d forsaken forum, but sometimes... sometimes I just have to do it. You deserve this one, sir.
*tips*

Getting shat upon for being a fat slob is what made me change.
Fuck you and your cuddly hugbox bullshit. People won't change if you avoid saying anything about the issue.

Handling them like overgrown children who can't take a hit is what got them where they are in the first place