I live in a homeless shelter, was literally homeless a few months ago, and missed the boat on Bitcoin in early 2011

I live in a homeless shelter, was literally homeless a few months ago, and missed the boat on Bitcoin in early 2011

My life fell apart after it mooned to 20 USD the first time, and when it hit 300, then 800, I was suicidal everyday. I had some stored on a hard drive which was lost too, and now I have literally 0 crypto holdings. Now... I am pretty certain I'll an hero within the next year. I'm literally posting this from the Y.

What do, honestly? I lost my job when I lost my place too. Should I just end it? I'm serious by the way. I can't handle this reality anymore. It's over for me I think.

What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/srFAtER
agile-cliffs-23967.herokuapp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take out as big of a loan you can and go all in on BTC, if it doesn't hit $100,000 next year you just kill yourself.

I don't have good credit
The Jews won't give me a loan

There will always be the next big thing. Just like with tulips, just like with oil, the railroad, the highway, cities, what would be blue chip stocks, dotcom boom, housing, and now crypto..

Basically what i'm saying is there will always be an opportunity to make big money. You will just have to sit this one out and accumulate for the next big one.

There won't be another opportunity like Crypto in the next 20 years, he will regret missing out now for the rest of his life.

Image how he will feel when McAfee is right and BTC hits $500,000 before the end of 2020.

I don't think anything like crypto will happen again within our lifetime. We are witnessing the birth of something that has never happened before since the birth of modern banking. Like finding a new element or particle or something.

This

Get money in any way you can and buy the crash right now, even just $10,000 will be enough to make it next year.

Get a huge loan from a loanshark (ask the shifty looking people around you) get as much as you can. Buy precisely 1 gram of fentanyl (the lethal dose is 2mg) and have it as back-up. Then invest the rest into moonshot cryptos.

If it works out, you're filthy rich, if you fail... just OD on the China White, it'll be 30 seconds of pure bliss and then darkness, forever.

I hate this kind of thread. The true cancer in /biz

That being said, yes, end your miserable existance so I no longer have to read your pathetic lamentation.

We literally had a similar bubble in the form of dotcom 17 years ago. These things happen regularly.

>17 years

That's a looooong time dude. And you'd also have to see your opportunity which is a big problem.

I literally own nothing to sell and have no way of getting money before this moons even further

They won't even give me loan

See above. They won't give me a loan and I don't even have bad credit all things considered. I'm just young or w.e

Maybe, but it's my only hope for good advice/venting, etc.

Nah, I don't think Bitcoin and crypto is a bubble. I think it might go through bubble stages and look very similar to one, but in the end... it will outlive all of us.

Yeah also this. 17 years is my youth, pretty much. I'd be 40+ years old by then. If I'm even still alive

A loanshark is a gang that lends you their drug money. They loan to anybody, no questions asked, that's why they're the last fucking hope of desperate people. But the interest is enormous and they'll beat you up or literally kill you if you don't pay.

This user is not telling you to get a loan from a bank retard. He's telling you to get one from the fucking mafia. Could be the only route left for you

time to buy some kneepads

this is why you should have a basic understanding in computers before investing in crypto

a hardware wallet is the LEAST safe way to store your asset
an online wallet, or one that is backed by a password is much safer and secure
the only people that are getting fucked here are the ones that put everything in cold storage

Rid yourself of everything you don't need. Quit addictions, keep yourself together, you'll find a new job and soon after a place. Don't put more into crypto than you can afford, it's not free money unless you're lucky. The drive is lost. Don't an hero over viritual sheckels for fucks sake.

Don't. You'll lose the money and then you'll chicken out when it's time to an hero.

worst idea ITT

no this is actually a good idea.

he is fucking homeless, no bank or debitor is gonna find him.
put everything in ICO under 10 cents, trade back into ETH and make some fucking money. this could work

Hey man, fuck you!

>Basic understanding
It was an error that could happen to anyone.

I have none of that. Not everyone is homeless is on drugs dude. My parents kicked me out of the house and now I'm here. I didn't suddenly become a crackhead.

I'll end up crippled if I did that. Knowing my luck, Bitcoin would be outlawed about an hour after or something.

If I could get a loan from a bank then I would definitely do that, but they won't give me a loan (I've already tried)

So yeah, Its not an option

I'm fully confident that crypto will continue to moon too

i havent posted 1 serious post today, this is the first.

get a job you fucking retard.

Stop doing drugs and get a fucking job.

I just solved 99% of the homeless problem right there.

I lost my job you retard

See above. I lost my job when I became homeless and I've never done drugs

How can people like you say this shit with a straight face meanwhile they moved out of their parents at 30 after living rent free for years, lol

This has to be a troll. a hardware wallet is infinitely safer than an online wallet. The online wallet would get fucked if you got a keylogger.

Agreed

Paper wallet somewhere safe is the best option

okay then fucking kill yourself you pussy

learn 2 blackhat and hack an exchange. done.

t. Mommy's boy

Fuck off retard. This is a serious thread. Not everyone is fortunate enough to live at home until they're 40 for free. Not even mocking you, I'd do it if I could, but I can't... so now I'm here.

>Tfw get out of prison and everything mooned x1000
Yeah but realistically, I can't do that

Work at some fast food shithole and crypto with whatever you make

Starve yourself, do odd jobs, etc

You can make it, I believe in you, you colossal faggot.

I've gone hungry before... I DO NOT recommend under any circumstances. For days I didn't eat. That shit makes you an animal. You no longer feel like a human being. 5 days with no food and you have more in common with your prehistoric ancestors than with any modern human being.

Anyway, yeah, probably not the best idea.

protip: the loansharks aren't the nice Sopranos side characters they used to be. They're now Mexicans or Central Americans, and they will slit your throat over $1000, much less $10k

Worst case scenario they get extradited and get off thanks to corrupt officials

Eh I was exaggerating. If he works at the fast food place he could probably eat there free or at least at a discount.

That said, the cheapest shit out there (fast food) is geared towards poorfags, you can get a mcchicken for $1--suck off a few punks under your local bridge and you can have dozens of mcchickens.

"get a job"
"But I lost my job!"
stop being retarded on purpose or just kill yourself

Another idea: seduce a landwhale. The most grotesque, ugly fucking thing you come across. Make her feel beautiful. Pretend not to be homeless for a while but let yourself get 'caught,' and she'll take pity on you and let you stay the night--one night turns to a few days, etc.

user, do you know the story of the man who scammed Al Capone?
>find biggest criminal / ganster around
>arrange meeting
>"I found a way to double my money in one month. Lend me $100,000. I will either return in exactly one month with $150,000 or with nothing and then you can shoot me
>Capone has millions
>Knows where he and his family lives
>ok
>guy gets $100,000
>exactly one month later guy returns to Al Capone
>"it didn't work out, but here's your money back"
>stunned (Capone is used to shenanigans)
>keep it
no risk user

A scary thought. I don't want to end up posted on Veeky Forums in one of those fucked up videos... you know the one... with the box cutter...

I am OP, I don't even have a permanent residence to stay at so it's difficult to find work. As well as the fact that I just lost my job too. I'm no lazy bum... just a bum, at the moment.

>Become a prostitute
In what way is this reasonable, grounded, sensible advice? Life isn't a movie, you know

this.
>Believing loan sharks wouldn't suddenly take a higher rate if they suspect that you have money
>Believing you'd ever get away completely from loansharks without moving away far enough to not be worth the trip

Again, this isn't a movie, bro. This isn't the 40's or whatever the fuck. Gangsters don't fuck around and play nice like back then. I don't want to end up in a Liveleak video with my throat slit bro

only because i pity you op
discord.gg/srFAtER

Don't do this senpai

buy bancor and get comfy

>The most grotesque, ugly fucking thing you come across.
>Make her feel beautiful.

You can do hard labor in mines for 50 years and you'll have more hair left than in a week of making her feel beautiful. /biz isn't about turning fellow /bizraelites into cucks

i keked but do not do this pls

What is this? Trading tips? I don't have crpyto to trade with, dude. Or a constant internet connection.

I can't anyway

Lol fucking asshole made me laugh, man, a nice distraction from my situation for a second

You're SEVENTEEN. You're gonna be fine.

I'm not 17, I'm 25

It's just money. Who gives a fuck. I passed on BTC when it was new because I was too lazy to figure out mining. Thought ETH was stupid at 3 to 30 dollars.

At least I didn't pass on ada.

Point is it's just money. It doesn't make you happy.

Who are you in the discord
I've never used discord before

>It doesn't make you happy.
It would solve just about 95% of my problems right now. I agree to some extent that it can't bring fulfilment or make you "great", but it can certainly make you happier

Pretending money isn't important is silly

>tfw 20 and made 100k from buying btc last year
jej

God damn bro, nice one. I'm not mad at anyone from Veeky Forums who makes it
That was what we intended to do

Everyone here probably has at least a few things in common. I'd rather someone from biz got rich than some """normie""" as they say

that's not a hopeless situation. forget about how you could have been a bitcoin millionaire and just look at whats in front of you

I'm an "all or nothing" kinda guy, my friend. It's in my nature, I can't even help it.

I have to make it somehow

Work day and night to find a wage cuck job dude, stay far away from drugs and put small amounts into crypto. If you can learn to trade you'll be free.

>I'll never be part of the .000001% of people who make massive riches off some iota of work so I'm gonna kms :(

If you're really this spineless and fall apart at every inconvenience, then surely life, in all its serendipity, is too much for you. I heard about btc early in, and chose not to put in the time to learn what mining meant, etc, and continued to pass it up for years out of laziness, but would it not be just pure decadence to whine over these trifles?

Realistically, I'd never kill myself under any circumstances... but I'm still fucked

Why does everyone mention drugs?

Just stay with your parents or your brother.

I don't have one
They literally just told me to leave

Jesus Christ, do you think I'm homeless for the fun of it?

what did you do? ask again in a month after you've gotten off the drugs

Challenge the mafia to a game of mahjong with life insurance on yourself with them as the beneficiary as your bet.

THIS op, you can probably find a free/cheap detox clinic if you look pathetic enough, just get clean and find yourself a nice wagecuck job

I've never done drugs in my life you retard

And I didn't do anything, they just said I'm too old to live at home (i'm 25)

I've never done drugs nor am I on them. What the fuck are you talking about faggot? Do you think a drug addict is lucid enough to be discussing obscure cryptocurrencies?

Are you fucking braindead or on drugs yourself?

Buy some kneepads OP.

You're not the first to suggest this

>Take out as big of a loan you can

> homeless shelter
> no job

I already tried
The Jews don't want to help a man who is down

My two cents: buy some kneepads (1); stop taking drugs you degenerate (2); get a damn job (3)

1. Fuck you
2. Never have, never will
3. I just lost one
4. You're a faggot (but you already know that)

Read your posts, you're insufferable. Maybe you should start by fixing that.

>Insufferable
Yeah cos' being accused on being a drug addict and defending yourself is really "insufferable"

Shut the fuck up faggot, this is Veeky Forums.

>Do you think a drug addict is lucid enough to be discussing obscure cryptocurrencies?
You described mcafee just now.

Just because this is the asshole of the internet (or at least it used to be) and we're all anonymous doesn't mean we have to be dicks to each other. Get off the keyboard, take a walk and clear your head. Good day.

Made me laugh a little bit, I won't lie
McAfee is all kinds of crazy. Some good, some bad. I want to hate him, but he's very likeable. Untrustworthy as shit, but likeable.

Yeah... so you might want to tell that to the people accusing others of being drug addicts then, right? You fucking dunce. Go back to plebbit and stay there

heheh look mommy, a poor person

Pretty much yeah. It's cold as shit

And what are the chances it'd be something with as low barrier to entry as Crypto.

The next bubble would probably be like all the other bubbles, run by jej, and to be involved you'd need 100k, and to walk into a bank/office somewhere with a suit.. not clicking buttons while naked fapping in a dark room at 5am.

Because you're fucking homeless, what else are you going to do to have fun and numb the pain?

so put the central heating on dummy

Yeah, you're probably right. Crypto is unique in many ways

Numb the pain and have fun? I'm not here for fun. I want to make money and ascend to a position whereby no one can no longer mock me or chastise me like I'm some fucking retard for being in the position I'm in.

I want to be better than the people who looked down at me

Do you understand?

I'm genuinely homeless, I don't think you get it

Try to hold out till 2020 so you can watch McAfee eat his dick. Tell people this is your plan.

YOLO

So why are you even bothering with thinking about crypto? There is no way you can invest at this point, deal with it and focus on your immediate issues

Get a job delivering for UPS they will hire anyone. Or Amazon hires pretty often. They both pay above minimum wage. Go on Mturk and make money there if you can make an account it's still better than nothing.

I don't have a solid internet connection. This is someone else's wifi, unironically

I'm still hoping to make it via crypto

Lol

If money doesn't make you happy then you are a waste of it.

THEN GET A NEW ONE YOU FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER

It's not so simple faggot

Here's some actual fucking advice.

Stop gambling with your money and start investing in a suit + tie for a job interview. You can buy Crypto when you get a disposable income. Crypto won't give you the returns you need to not be homeless; not this late in the game.

Life is about building and creating. Stop putting all of your hopes on fleeting dreams of crypto and start building a life you can be proud of.

Death will happen, that's for sure, so why not enjoy the little time you have on this Earth by properly setting up your life instead of rushing to end it?

my genuine advise would be to ignore it – I'm not trying to sound like a dick but when you don't have a job or a house trying to get rich off of speculative digital currencies is delusional. Steal from supermarkets and utilise soup kitchens, try and get some new toiletries/clothes and apply for gig economy jobs like Deliveroo and Amazon positions

Alright dude.

Find some way to get a $100 that you can afford to lose (yeah I know this is a hilarious proposition considering the homeless thing but you also don't have to pay for rent, you can shower at the Y, and you can eat food at homeless shelters so presumably you'll have little overhead. Homeless but you'll have a higher net worth than people living in middle class houses kek.)

Study Ichimoku clouds to learn trading. Watch every fucking video you can and find some signal groups here.

Here's a link to a volume monitor on bittrex: agile-cliffs-23967.herokuapp.com/

It can help picking potential coins to swing trade, alternatively the signal group thing I mentioned will help you narrow down your choices too. TA DOES work and it is easy to learn.

Next make sure you can get to a library to trade. Start with a $100, if you're making 20% or more on each swing making safe trades within a month (more like 2 weeks in this market if you don't fuck up) you will be able to afford rent and groceries in a low tier apartment.

iirc bitfinex and bittrex are closed to new users, you'll likely have to use binance. Hope you have a bank account.

Next time store your crypto on a paper wallet for fucks sake.

Yes it is. Make yourself presentable, go to all of the local fast food restaurants, and place applications. It'll suck, but once you get a job at minimum wage, you can start getting money to save up for a real business venture. Stay in the homeless shelter and use your newly acquired wealth only on necessities and ventures to start making yourself an income (set up a cheap business, such as selling personally marketed shirts or something worthwhile).

are you a grill? i'll marry you for a green card and you will no have to worry about money ever again

i passed on BTC because I thought it was too complicated for it to ever be widely adopted by normies.
I should have known that it doesnt need normies to take off, normies always come later when it already took off

The type of swing trades you'll be making are based on daily candles. You DO NOT need to staring autistically at the screen for 8 hours a day, do what the other anons suggested and try to find a wage job while you're doing this.

I'm a boy. Marry me for your green card.

I'll be your 2.05 Meter tall bottom bitch. You gotta plow these fields hard though, immigrant boy.

>not this late in the game
wew you think this is as good as crypto is going to get?
check yourself boyo

Just go rob a bank with a note only worst case scenario you go to prison and have food, shelter, and medical if you win you get a couple grand