Only 5 minutes remain will it pump or dump

What do you folks on Veeky Forums think? I bought BCH at 3k, sold at 4.3k and bought back at 3.7k so right now I'm pretty boned unless it pumps kek. Either way it was a fun ride with you boys. For now ill HODL strong.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptowat.ch/gdax/bchbtc/15m
gdax.com/trade/BCH-BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

5min until what?

5 minutes until what exactly?

"They still don't have a clue about what we are about to do"

Until they re-release the BCH/BTC and BCH/EUR

i have faith in ver, jihan, craig, mcafee, and falkvinge

here?
cryptowat.ch/gdax/bchbtc/15m

Then you're one of these:

1. Retarded
2. Paid shill
3. Troll pretending to be retarded

it hasn't started yet
I want to see this shitshow live

GDAX seriously needs to just stop being cucks and let whats going to happen, happen. I want to either see my investment pay off, or burn to absolutely nothing. Just want them to stop being such limp wristed fags about it

5 minutes are up op.. nothing happened

Give it 5 more. GDAX tweet said they'd do it within the hour, 1 hour ago so

will everything else crash even more?

looks like they opened the pearly gates, faggots. pick your surfboarts, Phuket will be nothing.

can't you see that giant sell wall?
of course everyone knows what's going to happen, including Roger.
Prepare to be dumped

I think they still haven't done it
gdax.com/trade/BCH-BTC

oh right I was looking on the wrong chart fml

SOON

why is fucking everything dumping.. is there something we dont know yet.. why are whales pulling out?

pre-xmas panic. whait for dem holidays when Jerome and John are having FRESH DOLLARÉZ to pump into this shit. BUY NOW

yes, it's called insider trading.
GDAX will open BTC/BCH trading now, and around 500,000 BCH will finally enter the market (and dump BCH price forever).

won't it fucking dump more in the upcoming days? shouldn't i wait for bigger sales on the 24th and 25th?

Thanks for fucking the whole market BCH

yes, by "NOW" I mean "pre 24/25/26th".

be greedy when others are fearfull.

That coinbase fork BCH is available for withdrawal. Everyone who wanted to sell it has already moved it to another exchange and done so. Why don't people understand this?

this happens with btc every fucking week though. the whales are just using different coins to do the same fucking shit now.

you can sell it on other exchange, which requires another account, or what 99% of people will do, which is to wait to trade it for BTC in the same exchange, many will trade as soon as possible, others will trade during the week. There is just no way for BCH to stay up any longer

For once I was made a bagholder by a shitcoin (bought at 4.5k)

If Cbase hadn't gone full faggot and backed off of bcash buys I would be up

So what do I do, sell now or wait it out? Doesn't look like much good is going on with other coins anyway

We can all agree that OPERATION RAPE DOG must stop now!!
Several dogs have been gangraped by so called Obsidian Marines.
>Raping dogs in the ass with some friend is not normal okay!!!

Honestly I'm going to hold. There's no way of knowing where we are going user. Just hope for the best

the thing i don't understand is where one would have gotten their bitcoin cash from if they don't have alternative accounts. people who are only on coinbase only got a really small part before it was closed off, if gotten any it all. for them to have more bitcoins means they already have an alternative way of buying them, thus also being able to sell them.

hold it faggots jesus christ why can't you just hold something without being a bitch

Yes, Poloniex is where I got mine. I'm waiting for Coinbase because it will either moon or dump

I bought at around 4000 and sold at 2 900 or so I regret buying this piece of s*** if it shows signs of actually doing something I'll buy it again but I feel that I made a big mistake

At this point people should just do the opposite of everything I do I think I haven't made a single Dollar in this business in my pics are disgusting and horrible

I am a failure in a loser

You bought Bitcoin cash. You're a fucking retard. I'm happy this happened to you.

I will never be rich I'm a pathetic sheep who just gets manipulated by the real money makers all my choices are truly retarded I'm a born loser I was put here to be manipulated buy winners bit bch is a scam

I really do deserve it and so does everyone else who got fooled by this Con

Now it's going to Moon and I'll miss that in as soon as I go back in and will drop again because I was meant to lose it's in my genes to be poor

>bought at around 4000
>sold at 2900
just don't be a retard next time and hold till you break even or make some profit then sell
why the fuck are you people such cry babies?

270k unconfirmed transactions and how Bcash is the shitcoin. Get fucked corecuck.

Dude don't be so harsh on yourself. Rebuy now and thank me later. Once it becomes available to buy on coinbase it will rise extremely fast

How many people honestly had large amounts during the fork, everyone with below average iq and up would of put their btc onto an exchange that supported the fork, only people dumping will be the McDonald's worker with 200$ in it. Also chances are if they didn't know about the fork in Aug 1st then they probably won't notice their bch is in their account on coinbase for another week

salty corecuck

wow still no updates on coinbase status. cant beleive this shit

IOC was the first coin that was victim of the Obsidian Marines.
Obsidian Marines destroyed IOC and IOC has never ever recovered from that war.

At this moment there is a war between Obsidian and Dogecoin.
The Obsdian dev team raped a dog
A Dogecoiner got beaten up by Obsidian Marines at Huntington Beach California
Wolong from Dogecoin declared war agains Obsidian.

I don't know what is actually true because this is biz in the end.
But just looking at IOC how they got hammered, Dogecoin should think twice going to war with Obsidian

>It is said after the war against Dogecoin and when Obsidian Marines are done celebrating their anal rape victories over Dogecoin they will go full frontal against STATUS

"surely a multi million dollar company will re-enable buying in a few hours, its not like it's new technology they're working on or something"
>"yea they probably have people that work overnight, should come back up any second now"
... closing in on 24 hours later and not 1 fucking word

JUST

Are (((they))) threatening Armstrong to /shut it down/ ?
I mean, it's not like disabling BCH trading helps with their internal investigation or anything. So what gives?

yea i'm getting impatient here

what is this shit about buying being "disabled"? are cashies really so retarded you can't use exchanges and have up buy with a credit card?

bcash is dumping on other exchanges to. why is everyone exaggerating the impact of the coinbase listing? bcash already pumped like 2x for the listing, not surprising people are selling the news

Lol, your coin is crashing, corecuck!

Doge getting raped in the ass!!!
There is white stuff mixed with shit and blood coming out of them asses.
>WHY>!?!?!?!?! Damn you Obsidian Devs

I'd wait it out. Buys were active for 18 minutes yesterday and the price shot up 20%. 250 BCH sell walls were being gobbled up in seconds. When they reactivate buying with fiat, the price is going up. Whatever dump could come, already has happened. People were paying $9,500 on Tuesday.

I know it's gonna go up, the thing is right now it's going down and I have a margin long open and liquidation is getting closer

Yeah, that's what happens when you only open one side of the trade.

If you don't let people buy, only sell, the price can also easily crash %90 in 18 minutes.

Are you sure this really happened? So only one part of the book was active?

Nah on GDAX both parts were open obviously, but on coinbase there is a massive influx of new buyers and the sell side on GDAX couldn't keep up, I don't really get his point

honestly you sound like the paid troll

It's just a coin, bro. Blame the Jews and butthurt bootlickers of "le king" who are trying to crush it even if it leaves no survivors.

Please post your stock picks so I can avoid them.

Right now, BCH has been following BTC’s movement like a good alt. But the moment BTC convincingly starts to drop through support, BCH is gonna get pumped up. Then fomo will do the rest.

Are we supposed to be able to buy BCH on Coinbase right now....bc I think I can

I'm tired of being poor, I sold my litecoin for bcash pump then I will buy back into eth.

how high will bcash go?

You guys are going to get obliterated going into bcash mark my words

you're like 2 days late

I think the opposite.
Normals don't know what bitcoin cash is. They just want bitcoin.

can you imagine if coinbase comes out with some statement suddenly saying they are de-listing it and have changed their mind, and bch totally crashes and we are left with massive bags. god what a nightmare, i dont even like to think about it.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOUR SELL ORDERS? IF THIS SHIT FREEZES AND YOU DON'T HAVE SELL ORDERS YOU WILL BE LEFT WITH BAGS

i did, i set my sell order for .47

It went from $2,500 to $9,500 on Tuesday after the news, then the exchange went down.

Buys and sells were enabled yesterday and the sell walls crumbled. The price started to rocket right back up like it did on Tuesday.

Fiat buys and sells are disabled right now, and the price is lower than it was during yesterday's 20% pump. When fiat buys open back up a huge pump is incoming. I don't see how this is hard. How much more needs to be seen?

All-in on BCH is easy money right now.

You may have missed the low point already, it's rising. Heard coinbase activated buy just now.

Why would I put up a sell order? Why would it freeze. The crash is over. Its up to be bought on their website now. Only thing left is bch/btc and bch/eur on gdax.

I bought the low point, what is the high point? 4000?

>Normals don't know what bitcoin cash is. They just want bitcoin.

This is the reason BCH was invented, to confuse idiots and to make money by using marketing and bitcoins name. It's not going to work out long term, enjoy it while it lasts.

It's been on for awhile, the verbots keep pump and dumping

It is sort of Bitcoin too though. It's pre wegwit bitcoin

Whatever. BCH is a bull stuck in a rodeo pen waiting on the gate to open. After the initial surge, I don't plan to hold, but a surge is coming.

>almost 2018
>still counting sats
user, I...

Oldtimers are having a hard time adjusting, sad lot.

if we judge by the pumping going on prior to the 'opening' of it on coinbase, i'd say 4000 is the very fucking least it will go.

Well, it's been open for some minutes now.

It's not looking good for us BCH holders. No sign of the colossal surges that took us to 9.5k in minutes a couple days ago, and from 3.2k to 4.3k in less than an hour last night for the brief time coinbase buys were open.

Honestly, i signed up for the text alert on my phone for when the status changes.
I still havent recieved that text.

I still cant purchase BCH on coinbase

for me it still says it's not open. you a burger?

i bought $2.00 of BCH on coinbase just to test, it went through.Bank transfer not on a card if that makes a difference. I am a burger.

Weird that there is no update about it being made available though

I'm just going off hearsay. Even if it was just the burgers, we should be seeing significant buy volume if the sentiment was good and it's just not happening.

I am a burger. Most people arent autistic enough to refresh a status page on thursday at 2. No one really knows its active right now. The question is why are they still not updating

it just says it's not available.
i have cash on the site to use directly so i dont see how that would be the reason for it. they might have only opened it on murrica, while coinbase is rather popular on europe as well.

It's moving up. Not everyone is on Veeky Forums waiting for an update.

This is pretty much it. they haven't announced anything as far as i am aware.

maybe they are just trying to release it in small stages to try and mitigate the volatility

>says increasingly nervous corecuck for the 7th time this week

As always, BCH sucks down the whole market because everyone knows what it can do.

i would say this is the case, if the burger user is correct in his purchase going through.
could you perhaps send us a pic of the site on your end? I could do the same if you wanted to verify the situation.

It started guys.

It’s bch vs btc again.

I went all-in on bch just before bch volume went up.

use stop orders

nothing happens

> 8 days
you what mate

IT DID NOT START!?!?!

The cucks at gdax are already 4 hours past their inital announced time to unlock trading for it. I have no idea why they are still holding. I think they are genuinely trying to crash bitcoin enough to make people panic trade into bcc

still nothing.
language is dutch, kopen=buy.
niet beschikbaar=not available.

>he actually bought it

I said it was a bank transfer in a previous post, those always take a lot of time, though it is usually 7 days not 8. I believe I can purchase instantly with a card but there are high fees. I have not tried this yet.