Monero seems to be the only coin on Veeky Forums where everyone agrees that it is good or am i missing something?

Monero seems to be the only coin on Veeky Forums where everyone agrees that it is good or am i missing something?
should i go all in during btc/bcash conflict?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEzNXzZy8e4
youtube.com/watch?v=RxabLA7UQ9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Yes, It's also dipping but probably one of the first to recover.

People may agree it's a good coin but it does see price swings as well. It's mooned over the past few days of BTC tanking so you do risk getting dumped on.

IT'S THE COMFY COIN... IT'S JUST COMFY.... SCREENCAP THIS

Yeah Im holding XMR and Im not worried. If I was holding something like SIA I would be shitting myself.

Play this:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEzNXzZy8e4

With this:
youtube.com/watch?v=RxabLA7UQ9k

Then you'll understand what it means to be a monero holder.

Ive already sold most of my bitcoins for Mnro , still up, buying the dip.

A good coin always bounces back above the dip in a few days. XMR is just fucking useful, and now that tax season is coming in Burgerland, a lot of people will be using XMR to exit their funds without paying taxes like a cuck.

>bought this at 460
>crashes to 370

JUST

it always recovers user might sell some btc for this

Don't worry mate. Its at 405 measured in sats. Its destined to grow, but with swings, Just promise me you wont sell when it reaches your buy price again. Its consistently gaining adaptation.

Protip: if you want to buy, wait till it dips. Do not buy at highs because it will fall.

no I'm planning for a compy hold, thought >500 in 2017 was possible

am I missing something or is XMR free money? always same pattern, and actual early coin and usecase? Got only 6% in XMR maybe want to push it to 10%

bitcoin is gonna recover, no doubt, but for now its gonna keep dumping. see you at 13k.

There is no comfier coin.
No more stable coin.
No coin with a more proven and rock solid use case

I used to shit all over it, used to hate on that fluffy faggot. Not anymore. I am seriously a huge fanboy after all the BS I've said about it over the past few years.

LTC DASH AND XMR were always the huge wannabe loser coins. DASH is solid even if the community is fucking cancer and regardless of everything and no matter what...

LTC is the biggest loser coin in the top 10

My portfolio is like 60% XMR. I liked holding mostly BTC but now I hate dealing with the BTC/BCH drama.

FUCKING DREAM MARKET IMPLEMENT MONERO ALREADY YOU FUCKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It leaks your ip
Avoid

shitcoin

The malware in some secondhand pajeet software did. Not a single traceable thing in the monero protocol.

fuck monero

fuck monero

Nope, you're absolutely right.

Everyone sees the value of Monero and agrees that it is the closest interpretation to Satoshi's vision.

>Infinite supply

What the fuck, how did I not know this and how do they get away with that?

The devs could just print Moneros and trash holders..

buy aeon if you want the real profits.

im scared
FUCK
DO I PUT IT INVERGE NOW?MFUCK

the website tells you what it needs so you buy it - they won't mention infinite supply b/c it detracts from the coin - DYOR

you stupid faggot fuck and your stupid infographs make me sick, is this a joke?

Framing the things to the right as having something better than monero when it's the only one without A PUBLIC BLOCKCHAIN jfc

Yeah Monero is fantastic.

Living that life will be extremly exciting.

Yes OP

Also now is a perfect time to buy as it has dipped. This is the coin to hold long term. The one that will finally set you free from the fiat and capitalistic systems set in place by a bunch of zionists in the early 20th century.

infnite supply is automatically a do not fuck with. Fuck am I investing in crypto for if you can just keep printing them shits. Might as well put my shit back in fiat

Eveytime I see one of these comparaisons I immediately know the coin shilled in it is dogshit.

>this
So much demand but they dont give a fuck, how far tbe DNMs have fallen when dream is A#1
>I miss AB
The tail emission isnt as big a deal as everyone makes it out to be, after transaction fees are lowered by bulletproofs the only way for miners to keep the network going is by finding new coins, unlike BTCs need for high transaction fees to keep miners mining

Not sure if false flaggers or brainlets, but the unlimited supply is structured as a tail emission that tapers off drastically after the initial proof of work phase nears completion over the next few years. This incentivizes miners to keep mining so the network keeps running and stays decentralized. The devs can't "print" Monero, it has to be mined at this point.

you stupid fucking moron. I bet you have no coding or mathematical knowledge do you. It will take 117 years for the initial supply to double. Will you be alive in 50? It would be an insult to Darwin if you lived more than the next 20. Go back to verge

I think Dream's dev is legitimately autistic and averse to change

I feel like shit I just want AB back. Honestly. Can't even buy small-time treats now with these ridiculous transactions times and fees.

>I own all 4

Also what is you guys' opinion on Zcash?

There seems to be some disinformation going on. How odd that it should come from a fork of dogecoin where the only (dis)innovation is that you can run it on TOR. Which you also can do with BTC by the way.

>Infinite supply
Its main emission curve will issue about 18.4 million coins to be mined in approximately 8 years. (more precisely 18.132 Million coins by ca. end of May 2022[) After that, a constant "tail emission" of 0.6 XMR per 2-minutes block (modified from initially equivalent 0.3 XMR per 1-minute block) will create a sub-1% perpetual inflatio starting with 0.87% yearly inflation around May 2022) to prevent the lack of incentives for miners once a currency is not mineable anymore.

There you go, a coin that will survive with less increase in fees and below yearly inflationary rate.

Regarding the public blockchain that XVG has.
Monero has the possibility of you sharing a viewkey with anybody you like so they can view transactions.

Regardig the wraith protocol that is supposed to come (any time now XVG boys), they are basically trying to implement what monero already has, stealth addresses and so on. But they are going to do it optionally! But the problem here, if enough people do not use the wrait protocol it becomes useless!

XVG, get out.

It has scalability issues worse than bitcoins, which do have solutions in the pipeline, however I've heard that one of them is very Lightning Network-esque, which would compromise the privacy. I'm not a good source of information on this though since its all hearsay.

Nigguh please.

Try zion, uses xmr anda lot of old venders are on there, has a comfy AB feel. Happy holidays DNM user i hope you find something good

Actually monero is shit and everybody knows that. But it is anonymous and people trust it more than any other privacy coin so the black market uses it more and more on the darkweb for actuall transactions. Thus it has real world value.

Monero has however flaws and at some point will probably be replaced with a better coin. It will moon till then. So you can invest but look out for new coins to do what monero does but better.

Omg
thank you so much user!
happy holidays to you too

Actually your post is shit. All new coins that come out are pump and dumps whereas monero is one of the few that is actually developing shit except pouring naive's people money on marketing.

IF, and only if any of the coins survive like how some companies survived dotcom bubble, monero will be one of those.