/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Because that can be treated in a electric chair

should we try having a thread that has no builds at all, and only cyoa's?

These CYOA's might not seem linked at first, but just wait until you get to the major summons

They first CYOA is also objective proof that World Smith is the best major summon and waifu.

That seems silly.

>scythe and staff
>no mace, glaive, club or halberd
kys

What are some cyoas with antagonists as companions?

Wrong fairy queen is the true best waifu and major summon

This was meant for you

The Road, backpack opening only once per week is a bit annoying, since conditions can easily change faster than that. Also you don't get any skill to use them so if you fuck up with climbing gear, try to bounce so that you get max distance so that your healing powers will activate. This isn't bad power, altho I'm slightly concerned about possibility of planeshifting, shaking my backpack and having a nuke fall out.

Fisher King is the comfy demiplane option. Not bad. I guess the only weakness would be someone you invited in managing to drag you outside the house.

Nakama seems more like some punishment. Like something you get for pissing off a genie by trying to paradox your way into infinite wishes.

Dominion is nice for what it does. If you want to rule people, it's good, if you don't, it's not really good.

Hunter allows you to live your rpg fantasies, try to ignore chunks of babies dripping of the monsters that you are grinding for exp.

Healer is Jesus, praise the lord. The reincarnation deal means that no matter how good life you get, you can't really just kick back and enjoy the fruits of your past labours. I guess you could get to bang sluts if you convinced people that your healing power is in your dick.

Escaping into dream sounds more like a horrible nightmare to me but someone might like it. I guess this is like the King but less comfy demiplane and more freeform creativity.

Personally, a toss up between Road and King. Would go with King because of the slight misgiving about workings of the Road.

>Altar
Marble.

>Blood
My blood

>Summons
1) Arma (Thrall)
2) Arma
3) Pegasus
4) Statue
5) Destiny Gate

>Major Summon
World Smith

>Suggestion
Paladin's Court

The thrall Arma will be my permanent assistant and bodyguard. The 2nd Arma is there as a backup in case my thrall needs backup. The Statue is a general purpose assistant to help me with minor things. The Pegasus is an emergency backup plan for when I get into trouble. The Destiny Gate is a pre-planned utility for getting away from danger.

I am, of course, going to summon the World Smith and make her my wife and queen.

But seriously think about the advantages that the World Smith has over the other major summons:
>1) She can be your waifu (unlike the Demon Lord and Archangel)
>2) She'll smite the dishonerable and cowardly, which is almost as good as smiting the evil
>3) She can make you some sick armor and weaponry as shows us
>4) She's got a heart of justice and kindness
>5) If you want to keep your succubus friend, you can
>6) You get to RULE THE WORLD

Well, you get a wish from her user, what would it be?

But user, what if I am cowardly and/or frail by nature? Why invite my own destruction?

Seriously, I bruise like a banana.

IMPORTANT CHOICE TO MAKE
MYSTERY BOX ALSO EXISTS

Stop asking me that fuck i will decide eventually

Frailness is fine, but if you're a coward, well then I guess you get the hammer.

here's the mystery

Can't help it, man. I know I can't win, so I cut and run. It's like asking a rabbit to stand its ground when being chased by wolves.

Running away is the only reason I'm still breathing.

Become strong or you get the hammer

I'm sure once you get some kickass armor and weaponry from the World Smith and the ability to summon otherworldy bodyguards your courage will increase, yes?

It's worth a shot. Let me guess - that lenient tone on your part is because I'm being honest about it?

Well if you dealt with all the challenges with summoning her in the first place you can't have been all THAT cowardly.

Really, it sounds like your biggest problem is that you need to get Veeky Forums, rather than needing to grow some balls.

HUSBANDOS
HUSBANDOS
HUSBANDOS

I swear to God if I could reach through this screen...

Report and ignore.

>I've Made A Lot Of Friends
>Stealth, Dungeoneering
>Shade Cape

>Sui, Sealie, Stali, Lune

>Explore the Ruins, Form A Party, Journey To New Lands

I am the sneeki breeki. If only I had a decent weapon, this old dagger's only good for cutting ropes now. Good thing I met Sealie when I did.

WAIFUS WAIFUS WAIFUS

Fight fire with fire

>Illnesses: Depression
>Cause: Genetics?
>Self-Medication: None
>Companions: Ealasaid Seow

>Nakama seems more like some punishment. Like something you get for pissing off a genie by trying to paradox your way into infinite wishes.
You get 12 happy lives and one melancholy one, then you go wherever your friends are. Doesn't seem too bad.

>Healer is Jesus, praise the lord. The reincarnation deal means that no matter how good life you get, you can't really just kick back and enjoy the fruits of your past labours. I guess you could get to bang sluts if you convinced people that your healing power is in your dick.
I mean, you could slack as long as you're OK living a shitty reincarnation. You could also probably bang a whole lot of folks who want to ride the divine cock of glory.

I swear that I've been shilling to the author of this the idea of an incest option and a fifth option for the ass size to go along with ridiculous for like a month now.

Do you prefer imoutos or oneechans?

??? is the only yandere I'll ever accept

Has, Itarics senpai delivered PPP+ yet?

Go back to sleep, skellyman.

Imoutoneechans.

>Hagia the character from Order appeared in another cyoa outside of New World
Wait what?

my mango

??? is one of the few CYOA waifus I actually still remember years later

>Bloodlets are mentioned too
Was this proto-Order?

Well she is the best girl after all. Quests was probably her first appearance, though.

This is a very unhelpful answer.

Does that mean we're going to get Quests people in Order at some point?

Yep the one and only ??? there is no better yandere than her

Italics does that all the time. So you cuck yourself.

>At some point?
The astronomer and the girl are already part of a quest in Order.

While I'll be. What exactly is Italics end game.

WIP with an aesthetics question for y'all. Which row's borders look best?

The circles look the best

I'm not the only one that thinks that ??? would be the great deuteragonist of an anime right? Yeah, sure, Yuno was possessive, but freaking hell, imagine being the object of affection for ???

I don't think you can continue the story after that because you will pretty much never come back if that happens

“I’ve trained and studied everyday”

Skills: Weapon use, subterfuge, dugeoneering and bartering
Item: Pocket diary

Fairy: Chryos

Weapon: Fists
Material: Draconic

Enchantments: Thunder and deflect

Quests: Challenge a dungeon, slay a dragon and fight a demon army

She's Ozoi, right?

This CYOA bothers me a bit. Even though the cute succubus says she'll make me immortal, she just means she'll make me stop aging. I can still be killed, and when I die my soul will go to her. She's nice now, but eternity is a long time. She may change. No finite pleasure if worth eternal servitude and potential suffering...but since it's already been done I'll make the best of a bad situation.

>Altar
Marble
>Sacrifice
Animal Blood
>Summons
Thought (Thrall), Arma, Ritualist, Valkyrie, Alraune
>Optional Stuff
Mage's Guild

I chose Marble for the thrall.

Animal blood will allow me to summon my military units for only as long as I need them. So, I can resummon them if I need them again. Without this, I would be vulnerable while they're on cooldown.

The Arma is the closed-range vanguard of my combat force. The ritualist provides long range support with offensive spells. The Valkyrie can also support the Arma in close range, and she can heal my "party" of summons as well.

I chose the mage's guild because it sounds like fun and I might make some interesting connections there.

Aside from my interactions with the mage's guild, I would live a very comfy and low-risk life in the country. My goal would be to have a small farm. Between me and my Alraune, I would have plenty of food to spare. I'd sell the excess food. I would get my water from a well. I'd have satellite internet. I'd have a fireplace. My thought would be made to be my perfect waifu. I made her my thrall so that she can stay with me forever. If I ever got injured my valkyrie would heal me.

I would not summon any of the major summons.

This needs a part 2

I think so. Her artwork is the same, but I can't tell if she's the same entity, because I don't know what the personality and powers of Ozoi are.

>I would not summon any of the major summons.
You're boring. Why is everyone so afraid of change?

People don't like change

I like change. Especially good change. Like smiting all the demons, or killing all the cowards and dishonorable scum.

I started making CYOAs solely for ???. There's not a single day I don't think about her in passing. The only waifu option that can even begin to compare to ??? is, ironically the devourer.

They all look vaguely mediocre.

Order made me realizing something. Within, Italics cyoas.

99% of the time shit is fucked beyond belief and there is no hope in fixing things. Even that Goddess cyoa proves it because all the Goddesses are divorcing Gods left and right for mortal cock (Which isn't a good thing because mortals are a step down from Gods.).

>You will never be abducted in to ??? pocket dimension to be with her forever
Why even live?

I'm not afraid of change. If I could summon one of the major summons with the snap of a finger I would definitely summon the fairy queen.

The major summons can't be summoned with the snap of a finger though. It takes time and a lot of magical energy. That magical energy would be sensed and I would have to fight numerous risky battles for a chance at succeeding.

What motivation do I have to risk my life like that when I already have everything I want with my comfy country life?

fuck the summon anywy
a paladin or mage squad will prolly kill you if not the servants of other summons
it says its very visible

BUT that affinity is a nice damn bonus

Ambition, I guess? Why settle for a comfy country life when you can have a perfect country life, free of imperfection, and evil.

Or you know, you could just do it for the waifu.

They don't want it on their hands if people die.

Her powers just combine with her personality so well. Other yanderes can only make futile attempts to become the center of their love's life, but ??? can become the center, outside, and all around of her love's mind. She can become the god that you pray to, the only thing ever on your mind. ??? isn't a yandere, she IS yandere in the flesh.

>Fairy Queen, I wish for... your freedom!

>Wait, you're already free?

>I, uh, hmm.... probably should have done more background research...

You can learn how to make a less visible summon though

I fucking triple dog dare you to post the entirety of Order.

Sure, here you go. This is what you wanted, right?

Fuck you. You know what I meant, dingleberry.

Are you testing me, user? This isn't a fucking game, I'll do it. Are you willing to live with the consequences?

I will fucking live with the consequences. I have nothing to lose. Do you?

As unexciting as she seems compared to other giants, I really like the thought of living, cuddling and sleeping with Lamis. Perhaps I could convince her to do some vigilante stuff.
I'm going with Nested House (partially because Lamis is name-dropped) and the Magnet Bracelets.

user won't do it, user. Because user is chicken.

Bawk bawk bawk baaaawk.

Only the next 45 minutes of my life. And I wasn't going to do anything with those, anyway. But the question is, will you post a build if I post the whole thing?

>will you post a build if I post the whole thing?

Most definitely not! That would take like ten fucking minutes.

>328 pages
>has resolution mechanics

This is an rpg, not a cyoa

Triple Moderator

>Teacal
To protect me and care for me
>Daelah
To tease me and have fun with
>Palva
For the lewdness

Now who's the coward, hmm?

FAGGOT
FAGGOT
FAGGOT

There was that one maid trap cyao, isn't that enough for you? You could make them full masculine if you wanted. Also you're one bothersome dude.

This one makes me uncomfortable, I can't say what I would do without going full /d/eviant on everybody.

>"I've traveled far and wide."

>Weapon:

Type: Ball and Chain
Material: Chromite
Enchantments: Astra, Echo Slash, Overdrive

Astra complements the ball and chain's Shockwave ability, increasing the area affected by each hit from the ball. Echo Slash threatens the opponent by forcing them to keep track of where the ball has been in addition to where it's going, which becomes trickier when you add Shockwave to the mix. Chromite and Overdrive speed up an otherwise slow weapon and increase the effectivess of Echo Slash, making it possible to do a quick flurry of strikes and then "detonate" them all at once. This is a highly offensive weapon focused on ending fights swiftly.

>Fairy Companion: Havli

Multiple copies of me, each with Echo Slash and Overdrive, would probably make quick work of many battles.

>Skills:
Weapon Use
Monster Encyclopedia

>Item:
Shade Cape

This would make fighting me that much more confusing.

>Challenges:
Enter a Tournament
Slay a Dragon
Fight a Demon Army

...Truthfully, I'd probably pick options that were closer to "silly hobo" than "seasoned warrior," but I like the character outlined here.