Warhammer 40k general /40kg/

NIDDED edition
>previous thread
Duncan does dank
youtube.com/watch?v=WCM-xJClFSA

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs.
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>8th edition FAQ:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf2 A3 edition

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/1012634/7adf3d7746/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Brings a Titan formation to a "narrative" game
>T 20
>W 50
>SV 2+
>each
>Opponent sends fabious bile into combat with them
>he hits first due to assaulting
>hits
>wounds on 6+ (because everything can do that in 8th
>I fail my save
>His weapon is Instant Death
>Remove Titan from the field
>Remove other 2 Titans after failing battle shock

Can't wait for 8th.

my dudes > no dudes

Best chapter coming through! Civilians get a gun or get blown!.

>bunch of things that literally cannot happen
Okay user.

>It makes for an Epic Story!

Tankred is best dread

GSC hentai when?

How many 40k armies do you guys collect?

I've noticed a lot of people have more than one marine army.

.... Four

>What have I done with my life

I've got a Marine army on hold, a kill team/SWA team of Scions, an unopened box of Skitarii plus miscellaneous minis I'm giving to another guy, the start of a DE army, and I used to have a Tau army but sold it.

Just wanted to say this and leave.
JEANSTEALER!

*where

>wounds on 6+ because everything can do that in 8th
Nice factually incorrect shitpost, they said on the facebook themselves that although anything can wound anything, it'll be extremely rare for something weak like a guardsman to wound something really tough like a tank, so on and so forth. No confirmation as to whether it's just a one dice system or not, but with how they made it sound it'll be more like a 6+ 6+ 3+ rather than just a simple 6+
In the end, just stop shitposting.

GK, Tau, and DE. Planning to possibly get some Exorcists with NuMarines coming around if they do happen to be new sculpts.

I used to play nids but switched to marines

3000+pts of marines and enough tanks and infantry for 1500pts of Guard though Im going to turn half of that into Genestealers and do a Tank regiment in the future.

Photoshop of a denim thieving cult when?

Well there's this whole image set.

So, what kits do you guys think are getting a revamp in 8th besides Plague Marines and NuMarines?

Personally hoping for Plastic Sisters and a Cadian renewal w/ FemGuard.

They can steal my jeans right off my ass any time they want if they take the panties too and then use me.

Running multiple marine armies is easy (rules-wise) if you just paint them as successor chapters or non-codex chapters and use the main SM rules. You could easily make a donut steel chapter that uses Blood Angels rules if you wanted to and then just remove the BA stuff from your list to do vanilla marines. Chaos can also do this extremely easily - you can just take out the daemons out of a KDK list and play them as bog standard CSM or paint up your own warband and suddenly you can run any legion rules with almost no issue. Hell, you could even use regular marine kits for CSM and just say your warband's recently turned, or vice-versa with the loyalist dexes.

...Go on.

Id like new scouts and terminators

Are you considering switching back if the new rules for nids are actually good for once?

Someone post shark marines

xth for FEMALE SPACE WOOFS

Judging by what they've been doing, they'll probably finish revamping the other cults during 8th and maybe even some of the other legions. Berzerkers and noise marines of all sorts soon.

>tfw there's Genestealer on Sister hentai but nothing involving Diggas

I want to touch her tummy!

NO FUCK OFF WE'RE ON A GENESTEALER KICK RIGHT NOW

I dunno, Im using my marines in an ongoing narrative and its usually the only time I get to play. Maybe if I get the chance to play other than then I will.

1,850 of Blood Angels and I've begun assembling 1,850 of Orks.

Interested in starting a Slaanesh CSM+Daemon force when Noise Marines come out.

Also want to make a custom marine chapter but I don't see the point in having three marine armies.

I wanna do this to her tummy.

So considering how flamers are seemingly getting a big buff, how does /40kg/ think D-Scythes will look in new edition? S10 -3 d6w? How about D-Cannons? S12 -4 d6+3w? Or will they give them a hard nerf and make them just like normal flamers/meltas?

I claim this thread for the Void Father and the Nomad Predation Fleet!

Monster Musume a shit, I watched 7 episodes hoping to see the Lamia get banged but nothing REEEE Yes I know it's not a hentai, I didn't at the time

>Brings a titan formation to a narrative game

You're already a shit.

more please
also please post that shark marine army someone made if you have it

How can marinelets even compete?

That was some pretty delicious fic
Y'know.. despite being heresy

I want more fan five with Orks and tau!

Ksons, Guard and Tau
Which to be fair I only have because my friend the 'world's shittiest painter' sold all of his models to me for a hundred bucks.

ANONS HELP I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO SMOOTH JAZZ

I'm actually surprised Space Sharks are so popular despite not being a founding chapter or being in a video game. They and the Blood Ravens are pretty much the only non-founding chapters people know about really.

Did anyone ever make a new novel MEGA?

Zoggin' hell, now you got me thinking of that panzee gurlie da boyz looted one time...

Smooth jazz is best jazz. I was pretty into it during college but now I'm stuck on chillhop with jazz roots like Nujabes.

Sharks are kinda the best.

>Wasting time seeing if the enemy lasguns can roll the tripple-6 and 4 needed to do one wound to my land raider.

Smooth jazz is cringey elevator music yuppie shit, please kill yourself

You're not even shitposting on the right fucking board

>Shitty paywall
>3d rendered bargain bullshit 'art'
>Not nearly enough butt-stuff
I want to see none of this.

He's factually correct, the best kind of correct.
Everything can wound on 6,if he saves it after is not the issue you retard.

>not even a grill
>is probably a tumblr

There's only like two other images I can post. The source is on the image. You can look for it.

Nah, Sharks wish they did assault as well as Blood Angels.
We have all the best toys for killing shit in melee.

GK/Inquisition, Imperial Fists, Deathwatch, Scions

I have Deathwatch, Space Wolves, Blood Angels, and Grey Knights.

My big problem right now is deciding which one I want to focus on in 8th.

Thinking of starting a new army. Pros/cons Necrons vs Tau? Nobody at my LGS plays either one. Most play either some flavor marines or Tyranids, and the one Ork bro

>Shitty paywall
e-hentai.org/g/1012634/7adf3d7746/

Who knows. Ask again in late June.

>everything can wound on a 6
Fucking sauce me up man. That's not how they said it would work at all last time I checked. Sure, they didn't say at all how it would work in the first place, but with the statement they made in response to a guard guy asking about it how you're saying it'll work is not what seems to be implied.
>not trying to test your luck as much as you can so that one lucky shot can start causing a chain reaction of shots breaking through a slowly but surely weakening tank

She's dead flash.

>Knigga what kinda helmet is that
>this knigga here has a fish on his helmet
>like
>knigga
>knigga why

Thanks user

Now we wait for other user to arrange a C&D for it.

Shit's up in the air in regards to 8th but as of right now Necrons are usable and Tau are pretty much stronger than 2/3rds of the rest of the game, if you give a shit about current edition strength and all that. Personally I'd say to just get whichever appeals more to you based on fluff, aesthetics and game mechanics.

We don't need toys. Just give us a CCW for every tactical marine and we're golden, senpai.

They may not be the choppiest, but they are pretty rad.
Crimson Fists, Black Templars, Flesh Tearers, Lamenters, Exorcists, and Silver Skulls I would say would be the other well known non-legions.

>mixes things we know about 8th ed rules with things we know about 7th ed units
>see! 8th sucks!

k

But I AM even a grill user. Also I do have a tumblr but I barely use it and I hate that most of the site is fat, sad, melodramatic SJW obsessed bitches who cant take a joke.

>Crimson Fists, Black Templars, Flesh Tearers, Lamenters, Exorcists, and Silver Skulls I would say would be the other well known non-legions.
Shit, ya got me there. I forgot the Fists and Templars were successors.

Oh, so you're not like other grills

shut up tranny

I mean. Yes. I don't really have a response to that, I guess I'm just a memeslut

>i'm not like other girls guys

post ur tiddies

I fucking love this guy's art.

I'm not the trannyposter, that's a slaanesh player.

Also I'm gonna stop replying because this is getting way off topic, I just get sexually excited about genestealers.

>via 9gag.com

There's also the Minotaurs.

Post tits or gtfo, tranny

So, Mirael, would you a Tyranid?

Colour me surprised that Kharn pulls off the pigtails.

>thats the joke

I'm gonna need to see some ID
After that we can proceed directly to matrimony.

It's a fucking blueboard faggots.

Is there a problem with chokers and thigh highs? You can't make fun of something that your dick enjoys, don't fucking lie to me you nerd

>not nearly enough butt stuff

I'll diddle your fiddle

I always figured they were just decoration. He'd have to be a weird fucker to have blue hair but then again Cadians have purple eyes and the Warp does weird shit so maybe it is his actual hair.

>how do i post an imgur and copy paste the link?
you're about as fucking stupid as a woman, but still probably a tranny

I cannot be blamed for what my dick does unsupervised.
I especially can't be blamed if trying to avoid stereotypes is another stereotype.

All the shitty responses are why I hide any hints at what I am. Guys are such faggots about it everywhere on the internet, especially here with a hobby as gay as 40k.

>not going along with the meme
>not posting them anyways
I bet I'm bigger
34D

chokers aren't attractive, and thigh highs are usually only worn by fatties trying to contain their lard