Draw your party thread. - larger template edition

Remember to comment on and rate other parties.

Other urls found in this thread:

d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/kineticist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whatever happened to this game.

does anyone ever use the smiling tiny one floating near the fat guy?

Didn't these threads pretty much die years ago after we all realized the one we kept coming back for was fake

Game I played in back in 2014.

Enough anons got over that that they are a thing again now.
Also new people.

Here user.

What?

These threads are for what is essentially visual greentexting our tabletop stories.

What exactly is fake about it any more than anything else posted on Veeky Forums?

He's saying there was a particularly popular image series that people were disappointed to find out was not about a real game.

Now please tell me about your party.
Why is the short bearded man wearing a ventilator made from what appears to be the heart of some large beast?

Is the one with the big ax and the cloudy eyes blind?

Why is the child trained in rapier and dagger?

>draw your group to show to the internet
>put effort into it because you really enjoy the game
>some asshole scrolls by and sees your group
>claims that none of it happened, because that way he doesn't feel inferior
>your friends, game materials, and all the time you spent on that campaign suddenly disappears, because it never happened.

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?

From what I heard, that party disbanded and the artist just kept going. So it went from greentext of a campaign to a fanfic of the campaign.

I doubt they will actually fight. I'm thinking the power of friendship is stronger.

Screencap this.

After one Google search, I found the artist. Hopefully he'll answer my questions and not tell me to fuck off.

Keep us posted, I have hope

Wish we had these threads more often. I used to really love following and commenting on other peoples' games.

Here's some OC, for the group I've been GMing for over the last seven months.

>Pathfinder setting inspired by Fallout
>Gods are in hiding or dead after the Great War and the violent incursion of Great Old Ones from beyond
>Conclave are the primary baddies, looking to wipe out all who left to oppose their rule and end the War once and for all

I'd love to hear how/if Baku's narcolepsy affects B-Team's runs (especially if it ends up being humorous)

Interesting. How does being a Paladin function in a setting where the gods are all absent in some capacity. Does raw belief draw on divine power, or is it something else?

Not that guy, but my party used narcolepsy as a convenient excuse for a player who used to miss a lot of sessions.

Don't worry, ma'am. We're the good guys.

Well, this was the response I received from the artist concerning the group in

Good job user

This was a sub-campaign that took place within the Rogue Trader game we were (and still are) playing.

The game has been running for almost a year and a half now and while this was a good ways in when this happened it was still a long time ago so some details about why characters were recruited and what they were equipped with may not be accurate.

Its an RT campaign that runs on a mod of Apocalypse World, with various house rules and add-ons on top of that tacked on as we've gone along.

How did Shesh become "of Many Names"?

Why are Maribelle and Grimbor adventuring with these people?

>I'd love to hear how/if Baku's narcolepsy affects B-Team's runs (especially if it ends up being humorous)

me too.

well that was honestly pretty informative and understanding.

I'm starting to like this guy.

The party from my online Saturday Pathfinder games.

Now with more complete drawings!

Cool.
Thanks for putting more work into them.
what is a
- Prelor
- Loremaster
- Unchained
- Warder
- Witchguard

Excellent job.

how does wilk keep his clothes that white? does he naturally cast some kind of cleaning spell on things he wears?

Prestidigitation.

-Pelor is the human Sun God.
-Loremaster is an archetype of Fighter.
-Unchained Rogue is an improvement on the vanilla Pathfinder Rogue to make them less suck.
-Warder is a 3rd Party Path of War class.
-Witchguard is an Archetype of Ranger, focused on protecting spellcasters.

what is an oracle of life?
what is a Keneticist?
How did Lelytha become known as "the Titan Mauler"?

gotcha.
How did the party come together?
What made them stay together?

"they liked him so much, that they made him tag along"

so is he slave or what?

Shesh is "of Many Names" because he doesn't actually have a last name, but every time he does anything he deems noteworthy he adopts that as his last name. So he's been Shesh the Skull Eater, Shesh the Fort Burner, Shesh the Sole Survivor, Shesh the Birdslayer, and many more.

Maribelle (my character) initially joined the party because we had a common enemy. My previous character (the former party leader) had just retired after losing his shiny Paladin powers (on purpose) and the party was hunting some thieving necromancers who had holed up close to the village where she lived and worked as a witch/healer/wise woman/whatever. Since she had every reason to want those jackasses gone, she teamed up with the party. Afterwards she just kinda stuck around, partially because she was was bored and partially to keep an eye on the more evil party members.

Grimbor joined the party because he's nuts and adventuring offers frequent and morally justifiable excuses to set fire to things.

Also despite most of the party having at least some evil tendencies, we still do mostly Good things except not always in a Good way. We don't actually use alignments, but in terms of D&D alignments Argant is the only one who I think would be Evil. Maribelle is Good, Valsha is mostly Lawful Bitchy, while Grimbor and Shesh are Chaotic Stupid.

GM explained that while Sarenrae was not truly dead, her power had been broken and scattered across the Material Plane.The separated but, still powerful pieces took on personalities/traits of their own.
I like to believe she had chosen our Paladin as a divine guardian/vessel to find and gather all her lost power. He'd most likely ascend if he ever finds all the pieces.

>what is an oracle of life?
We're using the Pathfinder setting. Oracles can choose a "mystery" to follow (like a wizard's school or a cleric's domain). I chose "Life" which is the one focused on healing magic.
>what is a Keneticist?
d20pfsrd.com/occult-adventures/occult-classes/kineticist/
>How did Lelytha become known as "the Titan Mauler"?
Titan Mauler is a Barbarian Archetype that allows you to wield weapons a size category larger than their own. Think Cloud and his Buster Sword for reference.
If I were to give her an actual title, it'd be "Lelytha the Kraken Slayer" since that's been her greatest accomplishment so far, imo.

My party for a Skulls and Shackles game I'm playing in.

the bottom line of Fueryon's description got cut off.

Why is Thysh possessed of blue skin and electric cyan hair?

Do they normally wear suits or are they dressing nice for a group photo in this one?

How long have you guys been playing?

Is highly invasive magic is an accepted form of medical treatment in this setting or are Jasparr Al-Hajjar and Tarek exceptions to the norm?

>the group I've been GMing for over the last seven months
How did you get this group together?

Is this a real game?
If so tell us about it and the characters pictures.

>Dr. Dox

The most "Oh no! Kill it! Kill it!" nickname of the three.

Don't dox me bro.

Is it pronounced "she-sh" or "sh-eh-sh"?

I realize the line got cut off, but i'm lazy and it sorta works anyways
She's blue because gnomes in pathfinder.

Nine months, more or less

Started out as LMoP. Not LMoP anymore.

>Is highly invasive magic is an accepted form of medical treatment in this setting or are Jasparr Al-Hajjar and Tarek exceptions to the norm?
Both are Glanduil's work. Wizardry and elves are both pretty rare to the region, so its an incredibly unconventional way to go about it.

Tarek's resurrection went above and beyond what normal magic is capable of though, and involved a bound Jinn.

>How did you get this group together?
Old rp group I've had online since high school, mostly the same people for the last six or so years.

thank you both.

>Is it pronounced "she-sh" or "sh-eh-sh"?
The e sounds like in deck or red.

understood.

>Do they normally wear suits or are they dressing nice for a group photo in this one?

Some nice armored suits were one of the first purchases after their first score together, funny enough.

cool. my first shadowrun character had one of those from his backstory.

>People always butcher the pronunciation.
>That's why he's "of many names".

My Current Group, I play the Musketeer

how can one be "semi shota" does that mean he's jailbait?

Shesh can't write (or read) anyway. There's not much room for mispronunciation when he has to actually tell you his name first.

>constantly walks barefoot
>drawn with shoes
ONE JOB

Are you the GM or the guard player?

Bumping because I'm still working on mine.

More like a refugee, I suppose.

He's got no place among his own kind, as he allowed himself to be taken prisoner by what his people consider 'lesser races' in order to ensure his own self-preservation. He tags along with the party for his own sake as much as theirs.

He's an Orc-blooded half-breed Hobgoblin who values his own life more than his dignity or mission. He knows he's safe with this group of weirdos.

user, why do you keep asking so many god-damn questions?

GM

The guard player ran our last session. Decent role player
But that man has no luck with dice.

But my hands down favorite is the orc. Never wears armor, doesn't need to. When trouble brakes out he just intimidates his way OUT OF COMBAT. I shit you not he has never failed an intimidation roll in 15 sessions

Is that even still going?

Posting this again. It's out of date:

Virrasztas learned his brother died years ago, abandoned the scythe and took up the sword (inspired by Gish). Became good friends of Geev, who gave him confidence to break out of his famous father's shadow.

Poe got in bad blood with Jiro and had very little interest in actually rescuing him. If he had his way Jiro would be dead by now, and they both know it. C'est la vie.

Jiro was left for dead, until potential allies in disguise broke him free (and gave him audience with the Archfey). He's got a new set of standards, more power than he knows what to do with, and is probably more crazy than ever.

Ulfber got detained when the party tried splitting up to find Jiro's location (went badly), but joined Jiro's allies in ensuring his escape (as well as freeing his family, who were imprisoned there as a means to keep him quiet).

Savrah finally met her mentor--on his deathbed. Coming into possession of a relic, she promptly ditched the others--the road they're on will cause more harm than good, and she isn't interested in making enemies.

Geev made fast friends with Virrasztas, and was suddenly killed in the prison break trying to save him. Virrasztas intends to continue his memory by taking Paladin levels.

Not really, he is 19 but looks younger and act often a bit like the typical shota characters in anime. The whole point with this was, that the most male fighter chars from his culture (Basicly Renaissance Italy) are played as machos or cheesy womanizers, and I thought it was funny to play some shy cute boy instead.

fffffffuck. I was so fucking tired last night, I really thought I had changed that detail...

I'm certain this one is dead, haven't seen new material for years.

I really like this one.

I just wanted you to know that I greatly appreciate using the old symbols from the Lego knight shields

to stay on topic, here is an old pic related that a kind user drew up for my group

In the future please use the font for your text that's easier to read.

Nice dubs.

#

We're the ditches and sudden deaths related to players adopting new characters or were they all players leaving the game?

#
Ok then. Thank your for the explanation as that was not clear at all.

Savrah's player lost interest, so we found a compromise that gave the character some closure and an 'in' should she return.

Geev was played by Jiro's player, and though the death was more sudden than I had anticipated, ultimately there was only room for one of them.

IIRC they used GURPS.

100 hours in paint.

Philippine Army in the 1935

The scenario is that the Americans did not colonise the Philippines, instead they built trading relations with the First Republic.

However, as years passed by, the Republic became under political repercussions as the ethnic communities from different provinces calls for self determination and governance - this was due to the rampant corruption inside the government, neglecting a working economy that left the multitude starving. Worse, the Empire of Japan is eyeing to exploit the situation in the archipelago. .

>First Guy

The Rifleman is suited for general combative and non-combative tasks. They are the most effective in numbers; these men are as well trained to build fortifications in a short matter of time. They are armed with the Spanish Mauser or the American Springfield.

>Second Guy

The Automatic Rifle man suppresses the enemy, unlike an MG emplacement, they are maneuverable.

>Third Guy

Hand picked and experienced, the Assault storms the enemy up-close and personal. They are suited for clearing buildings and trenches.

>FT-17

The American FT-17 was sold in the Philippines in a cheap amount. They make up the Armored Corps of the Philippines.

And realize the Americans had a large number of Renault FT tanks.

How did he end up playing multiple characters simultaneously in the first place?

Well done on the tank trace bro. I have to admit, I'd never have been able to do it.

Also I think the synopsis of your campaign is pretty cool.

why is your face koko hekmatyar?

It pretty much reflects today's Philippine army, on how it's composed of US military surplus from the 70s and 80s.

Thanks mah man.

>Homebrew campaign

Basically we're trying to stop NOTHING from destroying EVERYTHING. And we're losing, far as I can tell.

I actually updated this, but it still isn't current.

Bump, will start working on my party.

My Degenesis character, the other part of the two man party will follow.

They set out to become famous heroes.