Hey, I got this from my Grandma. I think it's magical, but what'll hatch I have no idea. Who would pay more for it...

Hey, I got this from my Grandma. I think it's magical, but what'll hatch I have no idea. Who would pay more for it, the Alchemists or the Druids?

Alchemists. Druids are faggots.

That's a Happiness Stone, you hold onto it while you're happy and it stores up your excess mirth. When it's full, it should glow with a faint light and feel like it's been left out in the sun all day, and when you break it releases a gas that elicits a euphoric sensation.

You can sell the powder, which produces a much stronger sensation of being happy, on the black market as a drug.

>Hey, I got this from my Grandma. I think it's magical
I'm fairly sure it's just an egg vibrator.

Clean your fingernails, barbarian.

I don't known, what sort of material is it made out of? But probably Alchemists, druids don't pay for shit.
I don't thinks so the banding is all off, and the color is as well; happiness stones have brighter colors and a more uniform color.

That's Basilisk egg, Basilisk "hen" turns eggs into a stone until they're ready to hatch. That makes them considerably more durable than regular eggs.
Decent reagent, sure, but even better pet - I would suggest keeping it. The little one will hatch blind and won't have the sight for first couple weeks. Keep it warm, feed it milk and raw meat in small chunks. Pet it frequently. If you can have it imprint on you, it will never even try to turn the gaze against you and will be quite obedient.

Selling to druids its almost always a bad business user, they always want to trade for their magical bushwhack

>I don't thinks so the banding is all off, and the color is as well; happiness stones have brighter colors and a more uniform color.

Shit, are you telling me his Grandma gave her Grandson a Memory Stone? That's kind of a shitty thing to do.

No way, if its a Basilisk egg I'm turning it over to the Druids. Last winter, a Basilisk turned half my cows into statuary and curled up inside my truck for warmth.

I mean. Last time I stumbled on a patch of a Druid's garden, I was literally flying high for a day.

>I'm turning it over to the Druids
Even if you mean well, there's high chance they won't believe you that it just turned out in your possession by chance. They will assume you stole it from the lair. Or that your ancestors stole it. (And let's be honest they actually might have.) Trying to sell things to druids is generally bad idea. They will go "oh silly man, you never really owned it, it belongs to nature, now hand it over before we fill your pants with angry bees." If you insist on selling it - Beastmaster or Mage should be the right customer.

Ah yes, THAT'S what it is.
Basilisks are highly trainable if nurtured from birth there should be very few issues and if you give it to druids what said will happen.

This.

Druids can go jump off a dock. I tried to cut down a tree on my property, but they kept cursing my stuff. I had to get the police involved.

To be frank, alchemists will pay more. But the right thing to do is to hand it off to a druid. The best future it can hope for with the alchemists is to be dissected when it dies in infancy because they can't feed it. It has a chance at life with druids.

t. Druid

Just be sure if you're taking it to them on foot it's 500 paces or less

Holy shit, clean your fucking hands.

Fuck you anons

Guild approved Druids are perfectly sensible people

You were probably just talking to homeless people or mad men

Thank you thank

I promise to bless your crops or house

Please bring it to us user

Alchemists are often assholes who blow up their building and surroundings on a monthly basis at best

>Guild approved Druids are perfectly sensible people
Yeah, I'm sure the sudden appearance of kudzu sprouts around was majority of Guild buildings the week before this topic was discussed and subsequent disappearance the week after were both pure coincidence and didn't affect the ruling in the slightest...

That was nature clerics trying to frame us so we didn't get a guild formed

Various divination spells casted by multiple neutral third parties proved it

There are very few Guild approved Druids though, and it's fairly safe to assume that if there was a basilisk on the loose these Druids aren't Guild approved.

We may be few in number but we have done great deeds

You might be right but my point still stands, as it increadibly unlikely that the Druids OP will be dealing with are Guild approved.
Are you legitimately retarded? This is obviously Veeky Forums related.

Are there druidic alchemists?

Hey, I left my magic stone on your grandma's nightstand after i banged her.

May I have it back? It was just a booty call, i dont' really want to deal with her again.

Thanks user