Character art, caster edition

Character art, caster edition.

Ideally low-ish fantasy.

Anybody got scruffy looking geezers?

How scruffy you want them? Might have a few..

It's funny but I get the feeling I would trust more than this guy.

You seen any Dark Souls mages? Might fit what you're requesting. Pic's not one, but I'll find some if I can.

These ones are.

this one's not but it fits what you want

>This hat looked smaller when I saw in the store

>Gigantic hat worn by the great sorcerer Logan. It completely hid his face, which led to his nickname "Big Hat."

>Famously antisocial, Logan used it to block out noise and people's stares so he could focus on his own thoughts, but it does not possess any special magic powers.

Any female?
Don't have any to contribute, sorry.

Low magic like the others?

In general lower magic art would have people dressed up in thicker armor and be less showy than bare skin sorcerers or wool robe wizards

I don't have requests I just like to see people add to or start new themes to expand my collection.

Anyone got any Warhammer fantasy Bright Wizards/Pyromancers? Similar to

Can't say I know much about Warhammer but I can post fire using dudes with weapons

When you notice signs that captcha doesn't and you have to redo it

Anyone else?

I didn't really have any scruffy old dudes, sorry.

So for my current game I'm playing a half-orc wizard who was raised by his librarian mother and basically became a medieval neet. Does anyone have a pic that might fit that.

sorry, I should contribute as well so I'll dump some pics as well

It's like 40k but less autistic, based in Not!Europe, but then Age of Sigmar happened & it's fucked up everything, now it's about God's battling in heaven/hell

/r/ing not really "art" but "reference material" of spooky things that move in inhuman ways, .webms, .gifs, or youtube links.

Having some artist's block trying to think up some spooky "muh lovecraft"-themed monsters.

Anyone have any scruffy looking younger mages? Kind of like but with a staff. Have some Malazan fanart for your trouble.

I'll dump some other stuff in the meantime.

I have a skyrim playthrough running in the background, and I scrolled down to this picture right as this guy started talking

Any Hexblade's?

I have a few. Lemme dig around.

I need stereotypical-edgy-goth-vampire girls

Dumping what I have

And this is all I have (hence my requesting more)

based anomander rake

Requesting ex-farmer adventurers and paladins.

Not him, but that's pretty good. I've been on pinterest the past couple days looking for female adventurers/travelers with armorless outfits that are also not wizards.

Stuff like that pic works, I'm just looking at references to draw an NPC follower

I'm new to navigating pinterest, any tips on keywords I might get better luck using when searching for character/monster art, or should I just stick to my method of finding one image in my search that looks right, then looking through the related images below it?

Thanks. These are great.

I'll dump a few before I go to sleep.