Are Eldar attractive to Humans?

Are Eldar attractive to Humans?

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Guards
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No
The Eldar's uncanny beauty is like looking at a cool glasswork. It's kinda freaky and neat at first, but you wouldn't wanna fuck it.

no, fuck off

no.
But they are deadly to humans

Yes and no.

Eldar are beautiful the first time you see one, but the longer you look the creepier they get.

Probably about as pretty as elves would be, that is to say, not very pretty at all, and instead just sort of uncanny and bizarre.

>She had studied them carefully, appalled at their heathen ways and lack of cultural maturity, shocked by the ephemeral quality of their lives. She had seen their high art and music, and regarded both with disdain for their lack of profundity. She had watched them make wars, and laughed at the hollowness of their glories, and the frailty of their courage.

>In the old, old days, before Kaelor had become a neglected, decaying ghost of its former self, the aspect warriors would have derided her for consorting with the mammals of Terra. But the warriors were all but gone now, the elegant colonnades of the craftworld emptied of their glory. Those few that remained understood, as she did, that humans were the only pawns left for them to use.

>She wondered what the humans would make of her. A goddess, no doubt. In their eyes, she was a woman, far above average height for a human female, slender, and majestic. It was a ironic joke of the Cosmos that Eldar and human were so physically alike. Her perfection would have triggered wars of lust and driven human males to despair.

>She liked that idea. The mammals of Terra, weeping at her impossible beauty.

>She wept too. She wept blood. She wept for her mouldering craftworld and the shades of all those of her race that had perished. She wept because she had seen what was coming.

>Her name was Ela' Ashbel, Farseer. She considered what a human mouth would make of her name.

-"Blind Hopes" by Dan Abnett

Yes.

Now the real question. Do Eldar find humans attractive?

>Do Eldar find humans attractive?
No, why would they?

Vect has two human scantly dressed females in tied to his throne.

>you wouldn't wanna fuck it
Maybe YOU wouldn't...

Doesn't mean he finds them attractive.

Vect would fuck an open stove laced with mousetraps. Humans are a no-go ya think?

Veeky Forums jerks off to monster girls, i am sure there are people who want to fuck an eldar just because.

She thinks humans would find her attractive, it does not mean she is attractive to us.

I like to imagine eldar as they were depicted in this artwork, strange, alien, humonoid features but utterly different.

The eldar depiction in the xenology was also a good example.

Yeah, that's some real ayyy.

I like them sexy. I would polish his spear if you know what I mean.

Canonically, they're pretty qt, if rather weird looking.

Canonically, yes. To either gender.

Their movements are unnervingly precise but they're still supposed to be shockingly, inhumanly attractive.

I am willing to be that you've probably been banned from entering cathdrals.

Yes, I indeed find their helmets and armor really attractive.

He looks like an overgrown gnome in that artwork.

Ayy eldar best eldar because you can purge them with no mercy easily.

>CHING CHONG NIP NONG, WOULD YOU RIKE SOME FRY RICE? ME GIVE YOU RICE FOR SOURSTONE!

Eldars are one of the good examples of the uncanny valley imho; I guess that with their over-symmetrical facial features and too perfect body proportions there is a similarly alien body language that additionally puts us off. We might appreciate their grace but all these traits make them too "repulsive" for our reptile brain for it to willingly like them. And that just makes them even more awesome in my book.

>an Eldar novel
>has a human on the cover
Yes, exactly what I wanted to read!

New Iynananana meet new Iyananana~

Humans will sexualize everything. If we can't fuck something or profit from it, our next reaction is to kill it.

Even Aun'shi, who is a Tau commented, that he understands why the Eldar are considered attractive.

The Eldar are designed to be beautiful. I believe even the Orks consider them beautiful. See Dawn of War 2 ("even their dakka iz pretty!").

You tell me.

Yes, big bright eyes turn me on. So does slanted eyes.

Add them together and I am in heaven.

Don't forget the other version.

Deal with it xeno. Be grateful to have your extra heretical material. If i am not mistaken this novel had some slaaneshi sex in it. Or was there dick shaped ships? Cant be sure, some dicks were involved in the plot . That is as far as i can remember.

That head is comically large

But this one has shoulders so wide she can pull a truck.

>you only had one job

Depends on the human. No matter what it is there's somebody that wants to fuck it

That's actually a very good point, of course an Eldar would see herself as prettier than human woman, she has Eldar beauty standards.

In all likelihood, both species fall into the others uncanny valley, we're extremely similar in shape but not enough to quite pass for the other race. You can really tally up all the derogatory comments Eldar make about humans to their unending ego too, this is the species that spawned Slaanesh.

Id imagine humans see Eldar similarly to your picture, whilst Eldar themselves see themselves akin to pic related and And Eldar probably see us as looking more chimp/apelike than we imagine ourselves to be, they call us monkeys after all.

im getting kinda tired of the "man hooks up with eldar female" trope so is there any fanfiction of eldar men with human women?

All i could find is this one pastebin

I cant self insert to this!

But why did you post a human with strange ears?

Incoming banshee

>A female has a ridiculously inflated view of her own beauty.

This is news how?

You can if you self insert as the woman

>all these niggas trying desperately to headcanon eldar into ugly ayy lmaos for some reason

It's been outright stated in multiple codices that Eldar are almost universally found attractive by humans. It's not a matter of them thinking they're attractive or them being psychic, they're just very very attractive to humans. If that's not grimdark enough for you, or something, then just deal with it.

Pic related is a canon Eldar.

This whole question was answered, years ago, by the source material.

That canon Eldar has an ugly manface. And even canon art can vary wildly. Most of what has been posted in this thread is official art.

>Do Eldar find humans attractive?

There are deviants in every species.

The Path novels confirmed that eldar find humans distressingly similar to themselves, to the extent where when not under the influence of the aspect mask they feel extremely uncomfortable killing them.

At least, that's what the Alaitoc dudes in those books felt. Like humans, eldar are probably pretty ethnically and culturally diverse.

>ywn be captured by an autarch and used as his personal cum dump till you get old and he flushes you out an airlock cause you're a worthless monkeigh

That's not a manface, and codex art/information trumps all third party stuff.

AYYYYYY.

That is a total manface, if you posted Lelith on /cgl/ they'd call her a tranny and tell her to get out.

Tile guy plz

Thank you user that gave me a good chuckle

Nose is too big but otherwise probably close. Eyes should be more slanted.

>All i could find is this one pastebin
Which? I too, tire of this trope.

Is there a good story any user can recommend of male human/Eldar female involving love and preferably sex, too

Bonus points for Nightingale syndrome.

All I have is artwork.

Dude, it's not even close.

The vast majority of eldar art just has them as slender humans with sharp ears and pointed features. Even the black eyes thing is restricted to maybe two or three pieces of canon artwork.

And eldar are never described as looking this alien in prose. The impression of otherworldliness and inhumanity people get from them is always described as coming from the way they move, not the way they look.

I believe they have one book, but its rare and kept by inquisition. Go and ask them.

Yes they do. and their moves add to the beauty.

Now the real question. Do Eldar find humans attractive?

>Now the real question. Do Eldar find humans attractive?
They are similar to eachother and they find it uncomfortable to kill humans without mask. so there is at least some sympathy. nevertheless, they may consider us just less shittier than others, but shit nonetheless
Same way Humans consider all xenos as subhumans, but Eldar are more or less respected by them.

I would take no joy in killing a monkey, that does not mean i would want to have sex with it.

Fabius commented that Eldar sexual dimorphism is less pronounced than Human. Take it for what it's worth.

Yes, unnaturally so. They exude an alien attraction regardless of gender. Your manly guardsmen get a funny feeling in their pants looking at a male eldar.

Well not exactly, but they do find them attractive in a weird way and it befuddles them.

>Yes they do.

>all this fetish garbage

>Well not exactly, but they do find them attractive in a weird way and it befuddles them
I would like to think that's more like it. Not an "I wanna fuck that"-attraction, but an attraction to a weird but mesmerizing piece of art.

Is this from the shitty DoW3 storyline where they seem to thing Autarchs are warlords that just send out their own personal forces from the craftworld to go on stupid missions? Fuck DoW is retarded when it comes to lore.

From what I've seen, the black eyes thing is only portrayed on dark eldar

It's straight from canon, not my idea

Yeah, regardless of the gender of either party there's a strange alien beauty to them. Like you say, not 'I wanna fuck it now' but 'huh... that's lovely, that... what was I doing?'

user, see

There you go.
1d4chan.org/wiki/The_Guards

It depends on the artist/human.

Yes.

While Eldar may not actually be stunningly beautiful by human standards (like stereotypical elves) but instead may be alien enough to risk falling into the uncanny valley like said, there's no doubt in my mind that Eldar would generally fall into the "fuckable" category for most people.

You probably posted the least fuckable depiction of an Eldar possible.

Now that's just super badly drawn. I mean, look at the proportions. Compare the length of his arms to the length of his legs.

Nah, there's one picture of Eldrad where he has them.

I don't think there's any official 'black eye' Dark Eldar. All the ones you're thinking of are probably Beckjann, who, admittedly, should probably be taken on by GW was an official artist, because his stuff is much better than many of their new 'talent.'

I love the insane gamut of proportions Eldar have.

Note, this is official art.

...and so is this...

...and this...

Wasn't this from one of the games?

...and all of these.

IIRC it's something Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader related.

No, I think it was from one of the DoW games.

'Ave a seat, right over there....

It shouldn't be that surprising. All of the creatures in this pic are humans (as long as you aren't asking /pol/).

Oddly enough, when I think of how eldar look, it's this pathfinder character that comes to mind.

I'm not a fan of Wayne's art style, but I feel like this character's design encompasses pretty much all the good stuff stretched across the various art of eldar, and encapsulates everything that characterizes them in their written descriptions.

She has the long-limbed, lean, just-a-little-too-slight to be normal physique. She has a facial structure that's definitely a little shy of the human norm, but remains identifiable with and pretty. She has those glassy, dark eyes that hide her true intentions and make the subject of her attention confused. She has basically zero T&A, almost unnaturally blemishless features, and some kind of psychic-looking gem thing in her forehead that seems very eldar. Her expression is one of disregard. The only issue is that her ears are a little long.

I know nothing about who this character actually is or if she's anything like an eldar (I'm willing to bet she's some manner of dickass rogue or swashbuckler, probably highly sarcastic because this is edgefinder), but she has the look down.

Behold, the future of Warhammer 40,000.

you fucking wish eldar faggots, humans don't need your sexy elf girls, you can all die in a fire pls kthxbai

anime has trained me for this

>Son, we need to have a talk about that xenophobic attitude of yours

Rowboat decrees it nigga.

Notice how in the new trailer he tells traitors, mutants, and daemons to watch out for his ballin new armies... but he doesn't mention aliens? Why do you think that is?

I don't have an elf smug enough to post with this, but I assure you, if I did it would be super fucking smug.

user, it's Imperium-fags that support this. Maybe not these HERESY-types, but nobody that is an Eldar-fag wants to see his faction being reduced to animu-waifus.

>Why do you think that is?
Because the next conflict is about Imperium vs Chaos. As shown in the trailer. Yvraine probably resurrected him knowing that he would weaken Chaos and that's it.

This smug enough for you?
>Implying
Bobby G is besieging that fortress, sonny.

She's terrible, actually. The one good thing in her backstory was realising she wasn't that bright early on (not like rogues need int, right?) and people kept saying she wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer... so she decided she was gonna carry around a shitload of knives to make up for it.

Yes, really. That's the high point.
That said, I feel the art direction fits, even if it is terrible. Veeky Forums proves that humanity will attempt to fuck weird things, people can afford to make weird things and have them be attractive.

Please no fanfiction, stick to the lore.

There should really be an irate Black Templar popping out of that tub to Robby's right.

>eldar fags so desperate to be great again they can't stop talking about breeding with humans
sorry xeno scum, we don't need to dilute our gene pools with your tainted blood.

Good. Half-breeds aren't possible anyway.
Another thing that only Imperium-fags push

>what is foreshortening?: the post