Hero Forge

heroforge.com/

Make your DnD character in Hero Forge and post the result!

This is my gargoyle tank, Hans, from my current campaign. Let's see yours!

Made an uncomfortably hot minotaur for a dark sun campaign that I may end up buying.
Pose testing.

>hope for even gayer poses
I don't think you can get much more gay than that last pose. This seems like a fun character to play as!

Fabulous!

Hey boys.

My pathfinder rogue with familiar

Getting ready for Starfinder, I see.

Ha, this is too fun to use on my generic elf ranger.

My dark elf thief.

I present: Dick Kickem

Unarmoured sorcerer specializing in pugilism&hand to hand combat. Uses potions and spells to enhance combat

Alchemist is the best Pathfinder class

Made this for a qt npc in one of my games... however, there is no wheelchair for Heroforge so this miniature is no longer valid.

Samuel Watesby, Apprentice Monk and only survivor of the end of campaign catastrophic failure, holding the poorly-made Molotov that nearly killed him.

Babadire Underfoot, he's nothing but a simple drunk bard that dragged into saving the world.

Have you praised it today?

My android Monk from old compaign is somewhat pretty close.

My elven wizard/ranger gestalt. Smarmy scholar who isn't an adventurer, because he's already past that; of course field expeditions and research don't count.

Hobgoblin fighter who recently acquired an ancient blade with evil enchants on it.
What could go wrong?

Warforged Fighter from long ago.
Found a +4 mace at the bottom of a river at 3rd level and stuck a chain on it so he could swing it up close and at range. Very straight forward, solved things with violence.

>theres no shovel option

How am I supposed to make my not!Quasimodo half blue-dragon grave digger?

Fairly sure there is one in the handheld items
And I think one in the base items?

My rogue half-elf boyo. Obstructive cape and fur pauldrons are only there for "muh winter" feels

InternetMexican
Class- Rogue or some shit

Vesh ,My kobold Ranger

My grill dwarf in her newly aquired full plate. Too bad you can't see her beard underneah. 4/5 too high fantasy for my setting.

he's so small

>android monk
Z-zenyatta? Is that you?

>22 images
>22 posters
obvious shill thread

kill yourself

My Tiefling Slayer.

?

Say hello to Jacobus- a street samurai with a penchant for graffiti and one too many bad pick up lines.

Samuel Bells, Rat-speaker.
Thought a literal rat-king would be a fun druid concept.

Paladin of St. Cuthbert. He's a bit lax but still Lawful.

Barrow Kulenov. Cleric of light (ie. Fire). Barely a holy man. More like a drunk with a a god backing him up.

Friendly neighborhood werewolf.

Hobbies include: drinking, womanizing

HeroForge really needs better options for men with long hair that is FAR more wild and unkempt than this.

How'd I do Veeky Forums.

Good if he's essentially a fantasy SWAT officer.

That's an apt description, actually. City watch guard who did a stint as a personal bodyguard after being hired on by a wealthy merchant.

Half-Drow Arcane Trickster. He's a total showboater and scam artist.

half-elf nobleman bastard

arshad: alchemist artificer with a penchant for liberal exaggerated usage of thunderstones

A'ight here we go: Sgt. Keth Volar, Manticore Company, a merc outfit out of Waterdeep. Understands the harmonic frequencies of the planes, the sublime monochord, and the music of the spheres.

Thing is, I actually ordered it.

And painted it.

Painting is hard! I don't play Warhammer! I have very little idea of what I'm doing!

What detail level did you go for? Please tell me it's the low, cheap one.

Nope, sorry, it's the gray plastic at $10 more. A few fellow party members have the cheap ones, and they're sufficient if not amazing. Use primer on the cheap plastic, tho, because that stuff just drinks paint.

That's kinda disheartening. They're rougher than I was hoping.

In general I would advise you to apply a thinned-down wash of dark brown and then pick out details afterwards, using the same color as you used to paint the main parts of the mini. Example: After applying the wash, use the same bright bone/white color you used on the fur lining to only paint the tops where the light would catch. That adds incredible detail at considerably little effort/skill.

Also the name is kinda fun. "Keth" means "Wind" in one Elven language at least, and "Volaar" is Goblin for "Word" in Eberron. Fitting for a Bard.

Human librarian turned wizard. Investigating dark magic in order to kill a vampire who destroyed his village. The village's destruction was his fault because he fucked up, and he knows it.

Uh? The one that I got doesn't look nearly as bad. It's also made of the same black tough plastic stuff.

>apply a thinned-down wash of dark brown and then pick out details afterwards
Solid, thanks. Is a topcoat of matte clear a good idea, or unnecessary?

my undead bloodline sorcerer

My Vaulter Marine.

I made my Shadowrun party.

Posting an old party from a pretty ancient game I played, like 10+ years ago. It didn't last very long but it was super weird and the GM managed all our characters really well.

This is Greatwall the Brigand, he was my character. He's a rogue who uses fuckhuge shields for some reason. His backstory involved taking in orphans because he's a massive softy at heart and they would aid him in his mercenary work until he found a good home for them. He joins the party because the BBEG is gonna tear down the orphanage and build a parking lot or something if he wins.

1/5

This one was Alyssia of Mournhaven. She didn't have a last name as far as I was aware. She was raised in a town of necromancers but thought the place was too lifeless (hehehe) so she ran away to see the world. Spending her most delicate developmental years surrounded by death and reanimated corpses, she is sexually attracted to skeletons and makes a lot of bone puns. She joins the party because the BBEG is reanimating skeletons and she wants to make love not war.

2/5

This is Ivan Silaron. He was a human ranger and a massive drunk, and also a massive womaniser. He joins the party to try and bone Alyssia (hehehe) but ends up going on a quest of redemption and trying to make his dad proud.

This guy is Eleus Dataleum Apos (I think that was his name). His is more subdued like mine was, neither of us were sure how silly the GM wanted. Basically he's an angsty teenage elven mage. Whereas Greatwall was silly in that he had the emotional stability of a baby despite looking hardened as fuck, Eleus was super edge played straight. He killed his dad for taking away his sword when he was young, which is how he discovered his affinity for magic. He wasn't like FATAL tier edgy, right on the borderline between believable and nonsensical.

The same-faggotry in this thread is off the fucking charts holy shit

Last party member. She's a giant orc/dragon/something who cannot speak and isn't too clever. Since the rest of the party don't know her name (or if she has one) they just call her 'the Dame'. She would eat a lot and generally be good for intimidating people. She 'joins' the party because she was a slave in a port city who falls in love with Ivan when she first sees him, and breaks her restraints and refuses to leave him alone. Very protective of him. You could point her towards a castle and tell her Ivan was locked up there and she'd smash it to pieces in a righteous fury to save her beloved. My personal favourite of the bunch, her player was a cool chick.

been looking for a fun western game, anyone got any ideas?

And a bonus, an NPC that met up with the party every so often. His name changed almost every time he showed up, but it was always similar sounding and 'cool' names like Ace, Chuck, Chad etc. He was famous amongst the halflings as a god-king who protected them from larger races, and they called him the 'Anklebiter'.

Oh shit I forgot, the sides of his shields that face inwards are actually chalkboards, so when he's holed up and has both shields up when being fired upon or something he can teach maths or something to the kids who are accompanying him.

Anyone here actually have any figures they have ordered?

Like that user who posted his earlier, because if his is anything to go by no matter how great it looks online it'll be awful when you get it.

Here's your (you)

I'm planning on getting my Kobold Ranger, earlier in thread, in cast iron

they had higher quality plastics that looked great but they removed that for the gray plastic miniatures above that are supposed to be sturdier while still carrying a lot of detail

Why does all of the armor in this look like ass? I just want plate armor that looks like plate armor. Pauldrons that don't look like they came straight off a space marine. Boots that aren't thicker than a stripper's stack of creditcard bills.

>be gook
>recreate my character
>he's nothing special, sorta generic pretty boy, but I've had him for 10 years
>prepare to order
>mfw $15.00 shipping fee

Don't worry, the resin seems to be pretty crap, so it's all for the best.

Just go find something close enough from Hasslefree or Red Box Minis or Reaper or somewhere, some light conversion work should get you just as good a match.

I hate you guys. Purchased 2 minis.

Vaulters, like the Endless Space/Legend race? What sort of campaign are you using them in? Always loved those games.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Just buy a recast of another guy's gook self-insert.
You arr rook the same anyway.

You do understand that these things are less than an inch and a half tall, right? I can't imagine there being more detail possible with current printing technology. The bodice lacing in my half-orc bard's figurine here
is less than 1mm long. Not wide, long. If you want to say I crapped out on the paint job, sure. I concede. But the level of detail of the fig itself is nothing I could complain about. And on the tabletop it looks just fine.

My Wyvaran Summoner

Damn. Thanks, user, you saved a life. (I'm new to ttrpg. The hobby is super niche where I live). I can buy my whole party at this rate.

>implying asians like to rp as asians
I made him albino and look like the whitest of white people. You have nice, pale legs.

Yeah, I've painted a few for a friend and can confirm that they're pretty rough.

They're passable when painted, but at their price point, I'd rather go with a close enough figure from reaper or something.

Are you hitting one me or just being jealous?

Pretty much what I imagined the monk i'm going to be playing to look like. Rather than one that lived and trained in a monastery my guy lives alone in the woods, he strives to live as free as he possibly can after living a very stressful constricting life in the city.

Spread 'em and show me that pink puckered pussy, boi.

Sergeant Manduvel Petrovic of the Alliance Navy, Fleet Division.

Wish they had exotic options, but it's good for your basic characters. I know all the players in one of my games are going to go nuts over this.