John McAfee coin report on Electroneum (ETN)

John McAfee coin report on Electroneum (ETN)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/943867833196441605
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what do you own? might wanna look into dcorp and sonm

It's not on binance so I won't buy

retard, pump and dump already over. I lost .5btc during p and d. fuck mccafe and u retard

McAfee is really a piece of shit. He's in bed with some Chinese pump group from what I've heard

>he doesn't even add to dictionary to remove the red underline before posting on twitter
the absolute madman. all kidding aside anyone who looks at this and takes financial action as a result deserves whatever consequences come their way

kek, retard

this is going to double

aw look how mad you are that you FOMO'd

this fucking insane. I think I am retard may not eligible in crypto. with this rate I may lost all money. what to do not fomo? how you guys managing not fomo.

How is electroneum a privacy coin? Fucking retard McAfee.

Set my phone to alert me whenever he tweets. Was out of the house when this one happened, saw it was only on Cryptopia and I don't have anything in my account there right now.

BTC is so fucking slow I knew I'd miss the pump by the time anything got there.

Congrats to those who got in, hoping tomorrow's is on an exchange on which I have a small amount sitting around.

How is this any different from a P&D group?

Just don't chase these coins that are making ridiculous gains in such short periods of time. Look for good entry points. Every coin has pullbacks

Hold you fucking retard

becuz imforms the massess

Don't sell at loss, you will make it back before tomorrow

This guy makes money pumping and dumping. Why the fuck does anybody even listen to this cokehead

actually he makes money creating security software

Actually he is 72, will die in our lifetime and is already a multimillionaire. He is literally just trolling away the final years of his life. Other old people play bingo and stuff like that. McAfee plays pump and dump and just wants to go out with a bang.

hold the coins for more than a day. it takes time for news to spread and people to buy in. teeka's PnD picks often dump initially then moon days later.

mcaffee antivirus is only a brand, he sold it in 1996

I still make a killing, even after the dump.

>McAfee shilling for a shitcoin

Literally will disregard anything he ever says about crypto again.

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/943867833196441605

doesn't use CMC to check markets?

You're kind of out the loop aren't ya?

McAfee sold his AV business in the 90s. He has nothing to do with it anymore. He is a professional troll, womanizer, drunk and runs one of the largest crypto mining companies in North America.

Oh, newfag brainlets. When will you ever do even a bit of homework before posting?