We're all gonna make it

THIS LYING PIECE OF SHIT

well on my way to making it

How does the game work?

What is this game. You have to pay to catch ethermons

lmfao at this bitconnect-tier ponzi

>buy early
>win

IT'S ETHERMON DAD, YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND, YOU CRANKEY OLD MILLENNIAL.

just FYI you can buy #21 right now for like 0.01 or something dumb like that

Literally buy /VIBE/

made back my 0.2 ETH + 0.15 in 5 minutes?

It should feel wrong printing money like this right?

when did these new mons come in?!?!?

Umm, sweetie?

20 minutes ago

Pangrass has the best roi probability
Others look overpriced as fuck by now

Why is making money so easy

>Vibe is just a shitty Smorple

As of now it's a ponzi where you profit whenever someone else buys the etheremons you have. But they're going to be adding a trading platform and battle arena, which will make these fucking things worth a lot more than they're being sold for now.

I think everyone realized they can't turn a profit anymore and stopped buying

I'm 3 eth down the hole right now

JUST

Look at the contract address. People are still buying the fuck out of Vibe, and some buys for Swifty.

should of just bought 1 of each new mon and called it good than being greedy.

People are still buying but of course it will slow down a bit. Veeky Forums was refreshing like crazy to buy the first ones.

Its called Cuckmon, not Smorple

BUY CESSTOID

i don't understand why normies would pay Eight Hundred (800) united states dollars ($) for a virtual pokemon ???

Yeah. I should have known better when people were already buying them before they ever got listed on the site

>normies have this much disposable eth
ok

You can still auction them off when trading feature is implemented.

It was funnier yesterday when they were just pictures of eggs.

>tfw told girlfriend i bought a virtual egg for $1500

Just buy Vibe, easiest to make money

Actually pangrass has the fewest purchases

Why did they make the prices so high AGAIN

has anyone with over 5 ETH cashed out? what gas limit?

Several times, see Use 500000 gas limit when you make the 0 ETH transaction to activate the cashout.

To all of you buying pangrass, the price is going to jump at 200 and no one will buy.

this. I wish ponzimons were more affordable so Veeky Forumsbros could rape the normies.

Just use the default 500k

i dont think its normies yet. considering each mon has like 300-500 buyers. and some people have them all already. it's not a huge market yet compared to cryptokitties popularity.
kind of bullish on this but if it actually catches on it could be some pretty sick profit. especially when battles and trading goes live.

There's a new secret mon but it earns nothing and was probably there to catch snipers who didn't have their bots do math.

I'm gonna buy one for fun.

We are all gonna make it. its day 2

WHERE THE FUCK IS SMORPLE

It’s funny, isn’t it. We’re at the point in the Crypto game where it’s just the rich getting richer.

Once trading/battling gets released it will really take off.

It's always been like that. Stop deluding yourself

As long as the devs starts focusing on finishing the trade and battle platforms, instead of continually releasing new etheremons, we're all good.

As of right now it's just a ponzi. But when the trade platform, training and battle arena arrives, it could explode in Asia, as well as EU/US.

im using the default 500k and 40 gwei

wtf :(

Can we petition the dev to change Vibe to Smorple?

Am I going to make it? Break even at about 20 ETH on this round.

I bought 10 Pangrass. I have no regrets.

Right here.

Post a full screenshot bro. check me out at

Fresh OC, please rise for our wonderful Vibe. The lord of financial gains.

Sure, here was my library BEFORE the update. Getting the new ones now.

Do I send 0 ETH to catch it?

Shill this game 8 hours a day on Reddit and in Jap/Korean crypto communities, and you'll afford a lambo next year.

>Am i fucked biz?

Morally, probably.

Watch your money kids, they're reaching for it

1 wei

Damn son

I think the 1 wei mon was just added as a test to make sure it would update okay. Or as a honeypot to get an idea of how many snipers there are.

Looked over yours and you'll definitely make it. Here's my new mons. I'm feeling pretty good about them.

I was buying from the contract at first. You can see the exact moment the website went up and I realized I had Swifty and Vibe mixed up. I'm sure those will be ultra rare collector's edition fuckups later down the line.

Use 50 instead of 40 and it'll pop right out

How do you do that

$400 minimum for a mon is fucking ridiculous, I'm surprised so many people have the fucking iron balls to invest thousands of dollars in this shit. I'm not flaming you guys, just struggling to believe it's even going on. I'm not invested in ether so I couldn't join in without dropping one of my presently mooning coins.

Do what, specifically? Buy from the contract? Load it into MyEtherWallet and call the catchMon function.

OMG if you buy a fucking fake crypto internet meme pet for $700 or $400 ur an idiot kek

Yeah, catching from the contract. Okay, I'll look into it but I'm a cryptobrainlet so I'll probably never figure it out.

By the way, Mon #21 is a new secret mon and it costs literally 1 wei. I think it was done on purpose to fuck with people stalking the contract or something, but its BP is extremely strong for a completely free (except gas) mon. No returns obviously so there's no point in getting it for the ponzi gains.

At first glance it's just a pyramid scheme.

But when you realize the potential this shit has if it catches on when the trade platform and battle arena is launched, the current prices are a fucking joke, and based almost entirely off of making returns through dividends.

It's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever made money on, but Cryptokitties proved that people are retarded. And Etheremon has a hundred times more potential than Cryptokitties ever had.

>mfw this is reality

>I'm surprised people will invest this much
You know those blockfolios that get called LARP? They aren't LARP.

How to into buy early through contract

I spent $30k on fan art pokemon images from deviant art and it's returned $50k in ETH so far. Let that sink in NoMoners.

What is the minimum effortable amount to withdraw from those ponzimons? Can you withdraw like 0.5eth? Did anybody cash out something already? Does it even work?

Well for more detailed instructions:
myetherwallet.com/#contracts
Under "Contract Address" you put the address of the EtheremonProcessor contract, found here:
etherscan.io/address/0x8a60806f05876f4d6db00c877b0558dbcad30682#code
In MEW's "ABI" box you paste the entire text from the "Contract ABI" box from Etherscan.

Then you click "Access" and will see a drop down box, select catchMon and input the ID of the mon you want to catch (The number at the end of the URL when you look at it on the official etheremon website) and its name, then generate transaction and send at least enough ETH to cover the cost of the mon. Any extra ETH you send is refunded, so you might want to put slightly more in case the cost increases while you're buying (just like Catching Power in the main website).

This. Lets milk this ponzi.

You can withdraw any amount, as long as it exceeds the transaction fees.

But is it worth withdrawing 0.1 eth when the transaction fee is 0.01?

I just withdraw every time I hit 2 ETH

shiett

I have like 1.5BTC across my various coins, I'm not unfamiliar with how insane crypto is now, it just feels so fucking crazy to slap that much money on a pokemon knockoff regardless that I can't bring myself to join in. I might try next time, I'm sure one of my lesser coins can take a 10% hit or something to buy one.

>>tfw told girlfriend i bought a virtual egg for $1500
fucking kek

It's gonna be really fun waiting for announcements and rushing to be in the first 100 buys

You can cash out as much or as little as you like, but gas costs make it more practical to cash out larger amounts. The more etheremon you have the most gas it will take due to the way it calculates your amount by iterating over all of them, but if you only have one or two the gas will be negligible anyway.

this is some serious pajeet-tier shit god damn

It's actually the best crypto game of all time.

Stay salty. It's fucking dumb as shit, but so was cryptokitties. There's a lot of money to be made here.

I've got a bit over 1K ETH that I don't intend to sell any time soon. As I'm holding it in ETH anyways and don't want to sell on an exchange due to short term tax laws tossing a couple at something like this on the ground floor makes complete sense for me.

I don't think you realise what user is saying. I have over 100 eth and I joined this train in march 2017 and missed most moon missions by being overly conservative. There's anons who got it years ago, there's anons who rode pumps successfully. I'd wager there are hundreds of crypto millionaires on Veeky Forums, and betting 0.1% of your portfolio on the latest craze is how you get rich venture capitalist style: most new fads will fail, but the one that gives you a 100x return pays for everything else.

just woke up and missed out on the announcement. do i buy pangrass or wait for new mons?

Buy Pangrass, he is the cheapest top tier pokemon rn
Quillster and Windora are 3 ETH each, while he is just 1 ETH

Pangrass is still profitable

no1 will buy pangrass its far to expensive
just get the cheapest ones
eveything else is just stupid

>pokemon

Gas limit is based on the number of mons you have, not the amount to cash out. It's about 1.5m for me with 95 mons. Just set it something absurdly high since you don't pay for unused gas anyway.

>this thread
What the actualy fuck am I looking at and how do I make money with it?
I swear I leave this board for 2 days and I come back and people are getting rich off some new kind of bullcrap and I always get left out. Maybe I should just be a neet full time.

kek just bought and already made .1 eth back.

That makes sense, I guess I wasn't really thinking about it that way round, the gains are crazy too basically.
Although having said that you and have a much higher networth so maybe the risk doesn't mean as much to you. Still, I think I get it, you've gotta gamble even if it looks mad if you really want those sweet gains.

artwork stolen from random sites on the internet, a shitty no-content "game" that is really just a very thin obvious veil over what amounts to bitconnect. im sure its fun to play just like cookie clicker was but you guys are wasting your time playing in some indian's ponzi game when there's actual money sitting out there waiting to be taken.

>stay salty
no i think ill just stay rich instead

new missingno is TOO STRONK

Buy pangrass, dipshit
Son't listen to fudders. He is still ticking profit