Doggo fighter

>DM let my character get a dog

What are some doggo battle maneuver-type shenanigans I can try to get passed?

Training a dog to disarm or grapple someone doesn't seem like too far a stretch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-IrQfWE_Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends, what's the dog's name?

You can teach it to Yiff in Hell.

Yes, disarm and grapple is good.

Also you could teach him to use a katana like in Shinobi.

>Also you could teach him to use a katana like in Shinobi

Do you feel my hate user?

Well considering attack dogs and K-9 unit dogs generally engage targets by biting and holding onto a limb while violently shaking and grappling to knock the target prone, I'd say you're pretty much on the nose.

Katana dogs are cute. Cute!

youtube.com/watch?v=Mm-IrQfWE_Y

>Katana dogs are cute. Cute!
>You can teach it to Yiff in Hell.

>Doggo
Get out.

You can train it to run under tanks/siege animals with explosives strapped to it's back.

Note: it can only do this trick once

>Meme snob

whomst'dve you think you are faget

Uh dunno, wielding a greatsword maybe?

You know that he will kill your dog in the first opportunity?

Doggo is zero effort plebshit. Even novice memeisters dismiss it as currency.

Teach it to trip people and drag them to the ground.

>undead doggo
That's just as cute!

You can also play fetch with the dog, using modified containers that you can remotely trigger.

Example, you throw a tennis ball filled with explosives to your doggo, he catches it, drops it off at a location, then runs back to you, and you trigger the explosive.

Op is looking for an excuse to fuck the dog.

He doesn't want serious answers.

Posting best battle doggo

If the any of the first three post mention any animal, there is a 99% chance that someone is trying to bait a furfag fetish thread.

Okay, fuck off. This has nothing to do with furries and bestiality, so why do you bring it up? This looks like a serious question with a realistic background.

>Doggo
>shenanigans
>grapple

Yeah no. It's a furfag.

>Meme Snob
First guy was right

Not even op, but fuck off, not everything is furry and you're just as bad as the furfags for bringing it up where it doesn't belong.

Use it to track stuff, hunt and protect the team against surprise attacks.

Some appropriate attack methods (apart from arm grab or disarm) are to train it to hamstring the opponent or to bite their genitalia through their clothing.

Teach it the Tabletop maneuver
>Sneak behind your target, kneel on hands and knees
>Dog walks up to them from front and pushes them back

Wouldn't it be easier for the dog to sneak behind them and for him to push them over?

Yea, but dogs don't mind a little extra work

get ye back to yon leddit

That sounds like a recipe for getting your dog killed, you don't want to get your dog killed, do you user?

> Teach him to use a knife, and shank people after leaping on them
> Grapple people while you stab them
> Tracking. All of the tracking. That's what doges are for.
> Pull a cart when not fighting
> Get into places humans can't
> Fetch!
> Trip attacks
> Flanking for sneak attack

Basically, you want a doge rogue.

I swear to god dog owners are the most insufferable faggots ever. I mean, I really like dogs, and I love my cats even more, but you people literally cannot spend a second not obsessing over them like they're your fucking children.

You always see people go "crazy cat lady" and yeah, that's just it, they're crazy cat ladies, but normal cat people just own a cat and shut the hell up about it. Normal dog people gush CONSTANTLY about their fucking animals and bother GMs to let them own one, regardless of how logical and appropriate it is.

I get it. We get it. You love your dog. The intentional breeding and it's tendency to idealise the owner as the pack leader makes you think it's your child. But stop bothering everyone else about it.

You seem pretty butt-blasted there sport.

You seem to have me confused with your dog, sick fuck.

You willingly let an animal poop in your house.

Good point, considering how cats spread brain parasites with poop, but it has nothing to do with my argument.

Easy mix-up considering you're more of a little bitch than she's ever been.

...if anything, it makes you the pervert that thinks about having sex with animals, if you did that connection, because you did a -huge- jump to conclusions.
Do you have something to confess to yourself?

>smug anime pictures
>female dog

Yeah you diddle your dog.

You'd think that, but the average dog will be statted with a higher Strength score than the average human, because cats can obliterate Commoners.
Unless OP is himself a martial, his dog can probably beat him up.

Really excellent comeback there, brainlet. You really showed us all how clever and opinionated you could be. Don't stop now - you've got more people to impress with your whiny bullshit!

How about this, you meander into a thread about a fantasy dog being prepared for battle, and launch into an anti-dog tirade. At best, its shitposting, at worst its utterly sincere and demonstrates that at least one cat owner is worse than the dog "owner" he called out.

>cats can obliterate commoners
>outing yourself as a 3.pf player

You furries aren't even trying to hide your disgusting selves, sickening

You're missing the point user, having a dog's knot expand and clamp it to your anus, ensuring your cooperation, unwilling or not, until your alpha is done with his breeding session as you howl with the mix of pain and bestial pleasure, eventually giving in and rutting your backside up against the base to squeeze out that masculine canine batter in hot, sticky loads.

What about Borkabork?
Pupper?

I was going to use my Dog To enable sneak attack but we're fighting things like hydras and demons so I think he'd just die
So he stays on the ship reading.

Could you, like... Go crawl back into whatever hell hole you came from? This is some pretty heavy projection bro

Doggos can harass large animals like bears, staying out of their reach. But you need several dogs for that, and they should be trained. 3-4 trained dogs can fend off a bear.

If it's not an animal companion, and it's just a dog you bought at a store, you can pretty reasonably expect it to die if you take it into combat with you.
It's HP will be low, and will not scale with yours. I think a Mastiff in 5e has an average HP of like 5 or so. And unless your DM is just a really merciful dog lover, enemies WILL target it, because it'll be a biting nuisance. Bringing a pet into a fight is a recipe for a dead pet.

Are you fucking kidding me/10

> "I drink to his shade, and to the shade of the dog, who knew no fear." He quaffed part of the wine, then emptied the rest upon the floor, with a curious heathen gesture, and smashed the goblet. "The heads of ten Picts shall pay for his, and seven heads for the dog, who was a better warrior than many a man."
- Motherfucking CONAN THE CIMMERIAN

Slasher was a good doggo.

>Conan pouring out wine for his dead canine homie
Fuck that's dope.

What is this from?

IDK, found it in a file name thread.

Final fantasy 15

You want DD

Nm, took ten seconds to google. It's Ashe from FF15.

Maybe teach your dog to run off and make distractions is a better idea than trying to teach it to trip?

Like if you're prepping an ambush/distraction in the woods, and the dog is making a lot of noise off the side of a trail.

Is your DM the sadist type that would give you a dog just so he can kill it in a few sessions?

No that's Cindy.