This dude is a literal con artist

This dude is a literal con artist.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/crypto-craze-sees-long-island-iced-tea-rename-as-long-blockchain
discord.gg/srFAtER
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who knew copy/pasta Bitcoin with just a few minor tweaks could yield so much money

sonm and maybe dcorp they both have strong teams behind their shit and already booming

had to be a fucking chink

its almost as if crypto is a cash grab scheme

even lee didn't believe

LTC, 1500, EOY, pass it on

What is EOY?

Of course. Autists that are unironically buying this vaporware bitcoin-clone shitcoin deserve to have litecoin drop 90%+ like before and lose everything they have.

he's a gook

FUCK THIS GUY
There is so few coins with any real purpose. I'm so sick of this fucking bullshit cash grab scene. Get your money now boys.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/crypto-craze-sees-long-island-iced-tea-rename-as-long-blockchain

I was 16 and very business minded when the dotcom bubble was happening. Shit like link related is exactly when the bubble burst

He didn't even pre-mine.
Where's the hate for the Dash creator or RippleLabs and their founders who got 20 billion!!! ripples, worth 20 billion!!! dollars today.

Yet charlie is a con artist because he sold the litecoins that he legitimately mined and bought, way less than a million of them, I would be shocked if his net worth is bigger than 100 million (yes 1/200th of the ripple scam group).

Unless you have other proof of conning, then I'm all ears.

End of ____

End Of Year. As in T-10 days. 1500. Facebook. Bigly. Pass it on.

Bro I don't even know what ripple is. How complicated is mining do you just switch on a computer and leave it running or do you need to physically mine with a spade as well

Good chance just from FOMO

A capillary wave, or ripple is a wave traveling along the phase boundary of a fluid, whose dynamics and phase velocity are dominated by the effects of surface tension.

Capillary waves are common in nature, and are often referred to as ripples. The wavelength of capillary waves in water is typically less than a few centimeters, with a phase speed in excess of 0.2 meter/second.

What is fomo

No chance Facebook would associate with this trash, I wish I cashed out earlier

I would give the guy a break. Crypto was probably driving him crazy, It did more than likely kill ltc though.

you take your finger and mine for shitballs in your asshole

Thanks mate
I wish I understood but I'm too stupid
I can't even tell you how a telephone works and someone made it over 100years ago

How did he make a fucking currency anyway what skills do you need to make a coin

Can your average website creator make one?

You should go visit a dentist you cocksucker

>ir founders who got

I wouldn't call him a con artist but so much of what people believe about Litecoin is lies, it is NOT the first altcoin, it is NOT even the first scrypt coin, and the "silver to gold" meme is a fantasy play to pump the price with no basis in anything. It's funny how Doge was made fun of for being a lazy fork of Litecoin when LTC itself is a lazy fork.

He is going all out to sabotage LTC.

What does alt coin mean is it just alternative coin?

What is scrypt coin?

Rumors just rumors

never be conned by a shitcunt again
discord.gg/srFAtER

Not much skill is needed to create a coin. All this guy did was copy bitcoin's code, and tweak a few things.

>literally every miner in 2012

I have a lot of respect for Charlie Lee.

He told you the truth, LTC will drop 90%.

Alt coin = coin other then Bitcoin

Scrypt is the algorithm that Litecoin mining is based on. Bitcoin is SHA256, Litecoin is Scrypt. Tenebrix was actually the first scrypt Bitcoin, Charlie forked it to create "Fairbrix" then forked that to make Litecoin.

You know how they say no one controls Bitcoin well how come people adjust the code and shit

Who gives them access to this

He fostered HODL mentality for years then cashed out after 9000% gains

That a good move on his part but hes a scumbag for lying to the normies about selling so he wont be biased on the coin lmao.

litecoin is the embodiment of what "shitcoin" means, all of you new investors just don't remember. ctrl-c ctrl-v bitcoin codebase, and then let your chinese friends mine 80% of the entire currency supply, all while pushing bullshit about how it's a faster and better bitcoin, but only because nobody actually uses it.

Thanks user seems like a complex world

I get the alt coin part but I don't really understand much else

You entered at your risk your greedy fuck

He said multiple time it’s going to crash. Are you delusional?

this is his twitter banner