Do you have Gondolas in your settings Veeky Forums?

In my setting, Gondolas are essentially the "angels" of the deity of beauty, travel, and peace, they spend their immortality peacefully wandering the many planes of existence to see all sights and travel all roads.

Yes.
Telepathic contact with a Wanderer is a great way to test your San and to gain some valuable knowledge.

No one attacks them though, they don't make noise and they don't enervate dogs, so people just stare at them while they pass.
They are the only creature with no image in my setting though. They don't know they are just gondolas.

Sounds comfy. I'm a little curious though. What do you mean by they're the only creature in your setting with no image?

What happens if someone tries to attack a Gondola? Surely they don't retaliate. Should they just be unkillable? Should they even acknowledge violent attempts against them?

They're boats.

They are the epitome of True Neutral, the great observers.
The real question is - do they observe for the sake of their own understanding or do they server some higher purpose incomprehensible to common man?

I think he means he hasn't shown an image of them to his players, so they don't catch on that he's using a meme based creature

I'm sorry, when did armless pedo bears become a thing?

Technically they're armless spurdos

I mean, I imagine they exist, but we haven't discovered to our setting's Venice equivalent is yet, so we haven't seen one.

They can die and just kinda crumple up when attacked, but then you feel bad about yourself for weeks afterwards.

Yes. They look fairly different though. Imagine the head of a wolf protruding from the body of an emu.They were beings created to understand mortal experience through observation, as their creators were curious about the world of mortals. They eventually stopped reporting back at all, and now they just wander from place to place watching things occur.

I have it so they can be beaten within an inch of their life but BEFORE THE FINAL BLOW IS STRUCK they teleport away before dying and heal in a peaceful place and resume their wandering.

I don't think it was, user
But the idea of untouchable, enigmatic wanderers of space reminds me of something else

pretty off-topic one too

here's the thing

and another

So... retarded hippy bullshit.
Got it.

>when artards get in the meme business

I would, but theyve only ever been depicted as flat colour. are they furry? skin? scaly?

They cry a little bit and yelp in a mixture of pain and relief as they are dragged forcibly from this cruel world.

>posting
>can't even pass basic meme history
you gotta lurk

>pedo bear
enter Finns
>Spurdo
enter post-ironic memeing
>Gondola

>when you spend your entire life writing shitty analyses of art forms you don't understand and eventually do it enough to convince yourself it's a vital contribution and begin categorizing everything with flowery, overblown language intended to make your 'insights' seem far more profound than they are.

>tfw to intelligent too add Gondolas to my game because I know there is no way to do them justice

>you walk into the room, it appears to be the study
>you see a painting frame over the fireplace with the painting mostly ripped out
>give me a perception check
>you feel as though there is something not quite right with the room
>you think might have seen something ethereal for a moment, but you're not quite sure
>*there is the upper half of the painting inside the drawers of a desk
>*and the lower half is still hanging onto the canvas, but the painted side is facing the wall (it looks like a normal set of legs in pants)
>it's a painting of a [napoleon gondola, but described discretely (something about being more legs than not)]

Mine are fairly similar except that they're associated with Fharlanghn and rumored to be the resurrected spirits of his followers.

I sorta do but I'm averse to putting memes into my games

We have a merchant named Paladino Gondola. Just think a drunk Orson Wells mixed with an ancient/ medieval Roman vibe

>read gondola
>think Aria
>it's some stupid /int/ meme

State the best girl of Aria, then

This must be the only dank meme that I aprove wholeheartedly.

>Gondolas
yes, creatures paddle them up and down canals

This was the image that made me realise Gondola is the best meme

This has genuine depth to it as well as being a shitty ironic edit.