BCH > BTC

BCH > BTC

discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/srFAtER
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dear sir or madam, I must kindly disagree.

Good day.

this looks shitty desu

Bro, BTC is a store of value and always has been slow and expensive. People originally got into it because it was so slow and so expensive, they thought "Wow, I can really store my value in this gem". Stop trying to change what makes BTC great.

bitcoin has only been slow recently when 1mb blocks started to fill and became increasingly worse with more adoption. the 1mb block limit was never meant to stay at 1mb it was meant to scale. gtfo with you bs read a whitepaper or atleast a fucking article you twit

alts with an actual purpose > BCH > BTC

yeah, so segwit was implemented, but coinbase and friends don't want to upgrade and want to have high fees

you autist. read his post again it was clearly a joke.
im telling you this as someone with actual autism.

>good store of value
>lose $3,000 of value in one day

How come nobody sees this guy is the personification of scam? I don't get it.

IOC was the first coin that was victim of the Obsidian Marines.
Obsidian Marines destroyed IOC and IOC has never ever recovered from that war.

At this moment there is a war between Obsidian and Dogecoin.
The Obsdian dev team raped a dog
A Dogecoiner got beaten up by Obsidian Marines at Huntington Beach California
Wolong from Dogecoin declared war agains Obsidian.

I don't know what is actually true because this is biz in the end.
But just looking at IOC how they got hammered, Dogecoin should think twice going to war with Obsidian

>It is said after the war against Dogecoin and when Obsidian Marines are done celebrating their anal rape victories over Dogecoin they will go full frontal against STATUS

>We need to stop OPERATION RAPE DOG now!

BCH can do everything BTC can do without Segwit and you donĀ“t have to pay 100$ everytime you want to use it. Decide for yourself

Will BCH come back up? :(
t. hodler from .21

Yes

Lol

in teory sure, but in practice if its not BTC its shit, if you wont coin that is not BTC and fast and cheep there are better alternatives than BCH

everyone on biz could give a fuck about bitcoin both btc core and bcash are run by incompetent assholes trying to circumvent a problem that has been fixed for years by other coins oh boy i cant wait for those segwit fees and bcash block sizes.

>Watch one part of one video where he rightfully rages at a troll

Wow, he's such a scammer. He's been against BTC from the very beginning and never helped spread its word or increase adoption by merchants in any way ever

BTC works so well as a store of value because you get to hodl your coins. This stores the value. If you want to transact, your value is then stored in the mempool where it ages like a fine wine. When it's done and ready, it emerges with an amount of value stored removed, because it's so valuable it costs a lot to move it. This, without a doubt, is why it's so valuable. God bless this coin.

We are Obsidian Marines and we gangrape Doge in the asshole without Lube of condoms!!!

It's looking like the miners agree. BTC is at 1.34 profitability over BCH and the miners aren't switching back over to BTC.

Usually 1.05 is enough to get them to move around.

BTC is an app
ETH is an app store
BCH is ... ?

2.800$ > 14.500$

discuss

Let me fix that for you.
BTC is a broken app
ETH is an app store
BCH is an app.

Corecucks:
> bcash is centralised
> Ver convicted felon
> Cant afford 1TB harddrives

Cashies:
> btc is slow and expensive to transfer
> btc is controlled by Blockstream kikes
> LN is a scam

GEE I wonder which one is better. I don't like bch and even less btc, but you gotta admit that if there's any coin that's going to take over btc in the next few years, it's going to be bch. Eth has its chance back in summer and it blew it.

fucking pajeets and bch
discord.gg/srFAtER

HAHAHA IS THIS THE "FLIPPENING"?

L M A O