Post paladins

Bonus points if they're female and blonde.

>Bare thigh
>Breasts are all shaped wrong for what is supposed to be chainmail

i dont think that's chainmail m8

To be fair, when you're undead, armor is just fashion. And yes, it might be shitty fashion, but for some undead, that's the point.

>Chainmail thigh-socks
>Absurd thigh gap

It's getting worse!

Undead can still feel pain, and that shit's gonna chafe in human form. Plus, breasts in chainmail don't work like that, they're flatter and rounder.

>Magical Undead Monstrousity
>THATNOTREALISTIC.JPG
>REEEEEEEEEEE

>Breasts in chainmail don't work like that

Again, i don't think that's chainmail bro

It still helps for not getting your arm lopped off. Undead still generally don't like dying, and armour still helps with that.

She's from a rape game, isn't she. She's got the look.

>Undead can still feel pain
Citation needed

No use beating around the bush, I guess. I was talking about Fashion Souls.

Good guess, she's from Rance 8 and 9

Your character gasps and moans in pain when struck, and fellow Undead clearly react to both stress, exertion and pain.

DESU I never thought it was pain, per se. I mean, being undead has to suck, even in human form; the hollowing out of emotion, of drive, of feeling. It gets to the point where feeling ANYTHING is good; where pain is just another pleasure, because at least it's something to drive the memory of hte curse from your mind, if only for a brief moment.

Not blonde but, meh...

Those legs get far too narrow and the feet are way too tiny for that frame.

Almost as if it's an artist's style...

I'll lurk and wait for people to post cheerful and peppy female paladins.
Not that I don't like the solemn type, it's just all I tend to see. OP is a good start but just a rule 63.

I don't think realism was the artist's primary concern.

>Paladin
>Female
>Blonde
Am I doing it right?

literally the best paladin
(although she's a crusader, not a paladin)

>Your character gasps and moans in pain when struck
Nah, they are just faking it. It would be boring if they didn't act like they feel something.

> being this autistic

>Your character gasps and moans in pain when struck
You don't get to decide what my character does, asshole.

Amitos is a good girl.

10/10 would bully

>When you tryna save the world but the squad reveals your true name and backstory

This is a wardrudinter (warlock blade pact, druid, paladin oath of anceint, fighter eldritch knight)

What even is that build supposed to do? how many levels do you go in each? How do you qualify for it?

Ornstein is a Warder (ZS) || Avowed (Elemental).

>literally the best paladin

Allow you to eat cake and have it. You just need to get to their subclasses then feel free to build it on ward from their. 12 level are required.
This is the Garo, the golden knight.

source?

>literally a roastie
>best anything

>What even is that build supposed to do?

Like most builds, this one excels at pissing off GMs and ruining the game for everyone.

GARO: The Carved Seal of Flames
That DM just hate fun then. I prefer co-operation over specialization.

Fuck off Farage poster

Crusaders count right?

>When your country is so sad, it takes pride in burning a teenage girl for a crime she had been found innocent of so obviously that she was not only confirmed to be innocent in a retrial but everyone involved in the first trial was excommunicated
This is even worse than wanking off Henry V, at least he almost won.

600 years later and they're still mad.

Frenchies are not known for their smarts.

What is Veeky Forums opinion on Lady Aribeth?
Did she do literally nothing wrong?

>DAFUQ is wrong with her finger!

>come fore paladins
>stay for Frog-Britbong border war

>literally a french hugenot pretending to be a chav

Typical shit for comissioned art you have to pump out in a short order. Face and tits are ok, everything else suffers.

It never gets old.

>female paladins

Paladins can't be women.

Or maybe it is like that comic book guy who can draw everything (mediocre) but can't do feet at all. Liefeld or something?

This looks like shit.

What in Pelor's name is a "roastie"?

A chick whose clit looks like a slab of beef

This man gets it

So some autist who's probably never even seen a vagina in person before is saying this about a fictional character who's vagina he has very certainly never seen, and it's supposed to be an insult?

Never change Veeky Forums.

Britbong speak for a burn victim.

Post paladins of Arshea.

I see some crusaders in the background and then the camp cum dump holding the flag so she feels relevant.

Its fine to just not reply if you don't know, user. You don't have to make things up too.

I thought it was funny.

It allows you to have Jam Project play as you fight cgi monsters.

I think you are underestimating the Charisma bonus that Paladin is giving to the Crusaders following her banner...

>Charisma bonus
>Not making perception checks at disadvantage because they're too busy drooling

I stand by my previous statement

The enemy is probably slowly wanking themselves to death, so again, AoE destruction spell.

Sorry OP, I like my Female Paladins Red, with Massive... Full Plate.

A roastie is someone who prefers to have some darker skin on them.

Call me crazy, but I find realistic-ish armor sexier then boobplate and chainmail bikinis.

Yes, yes, I've heard that line repeated over a thousand times here over the years, you can stop now, you ain't special, you've managed to make me love bikini armor at least, because anything is better than being associated with the armorfag equivalent of a furry.

Made some edits to the original but it's mostly the same

>armorfag

Are you not turned on by sexual congress that sounds like a Demolition derby between two T-34s?

*Clang* *Clang* *Clang* is my fetish.

You must feel special pointing this out. I bet you are a hit at parties.

Dude likes full armor, and didn't even say it was a fetish. Just that it looks better.

What the fuck is your damage? Have you considered that some people have different aesthetic taste than you?

>You ain't special
Projection, son.

The Chest wings bother me for both aesthetic and practical reasons...

>Wanting a paladin that can't hit for shit or do any damage

Time for a real fucking paladin-fu

Except they do it every single fucking time, I am sick and tired of idiots thinking they're special for liking things.

I don't care what it is you like, keep it to yourself, we fucking know without you opening your dumb mouth.

I'm not the other person but just a bystander inputting their two cents. I do not know if it's purely out of an aesthetic choice or the goal of one upping each other, but what I do know is that having a progression of armor is what most people want. They want their character to have the best armor and/or look amazing while doing it, be it intimidating or sexual it all ties to practicality. I would rather my character not get stabbed in a vital organ but if there is a lighter variant of the armor that is magically better than the Plate armor in every way I'd surely take that option. The idea at the end of the day is to keep your character alive and playing Fashion Souls as a bonus if possible

dyllan roof?

Simply put, either option is fine. As long as it both fits the character's general theme and mechanically better. Be it Full Plate or Studded Leather Bikini, it's a person-to-person basis and what will help that character survive. This is assuming we are playing a roleplaying game and not just wanking over character art

Are there any female blonde paladins with polearms?

>Implying the enemy sees her as anything more han a giant target

Man morale and realizing people have different tastes is hard.

Does this count?

Sort of!

That might be a bit rough but possible if it gets commissioned or a drawfag comes along. Polearms are generally not as iconic as Longswords. I would know because I have am currently playing a Knight Character that specializes in the glaive. For the character though, they are the father of one of these character images I posted earlier in the thread but this isn't a Storytime thread nor is the family lineage's story complete.

>I came into a thread full of things I don't like and got mad
No really, do you have autism?

Silly user, nobody here actually plays roleplaying games

user, I don't think you understand what they're talking about.

So says the roast beef.

Someone order a paladin?