Morning Veeky Forums!

Morning Veeky Forums!
I'm excited for DnD today because I get to play a new character. Last last one was wonderful, I loved getting to play him, but he ascended, and is an NPC now, so I rerolled.
Whereas my last character was a beacon of friendship, caring, and respect, and the part face (For pretty much those reasons) this new character is most definitely not. I finally get to play a cold mercenary with a heart of gold, and by that I mean, the only thing he has room for in his hear is gold.
It's been almost three months that I've been thinking of this character, Saturdays me and the other DM go two weeks on, two weeks off, but it has been a hectic few months, so this is the third time we've gamed in that span.

The point is, I am in a good mood. Tell me why you're excited for game today, user!
And if I can get a few positive posts, I'll dump the old and glorious DnD comic!

I'm excited to play today with my nice and cool Paladin
I was always playing egocentric dicks who hate everyone except themselves, but playing a nice guy is actually pretty fun

Fuck gold, I have honor and moral

I'm excited for a game I'm running because the party works together and gets a lot done in each day of playing. Today they beat up some bugbears, saved some captives, and Charmed the bugbear boss and tricked him into getting killed by a giant.

2/13(?)

3/13

It's fun playing something your not used to. I do my best to vary my characters, but they all seem to have a few things in common. Though seldom their point as a character, most of mine end up being a martyr, and the party's cook. Screw your rations, I'm making dinner.

5/13

6/13

7/13
I, unlike co. want people to talk during my posting. Gives me something to read in the 53 seconds between posts

8/13

My LARPing event I ran, my game's 7th Anniversary went well last weekend

9/13
But I guess LARPing is cgl now? Because of the garb and costuming, presumably

Today I play.
I'm excited for that, even if I don't know what will happen today.

10/13

11/13

13/13

1/?
Great! Tell us a bit about your character?

Meant you

3/24
Damn this comic is glorious

4/24

5/24

6/24

7/24

8/24

9/24

What are some characters you've always wanted to play?

I have a few warlocks I want to run

(oooh, Dubs)
10/24
One is just a generic warlock whose pact is with a rhymer demon, so I have to speak in couplets

11/24
I also want to play a bard/warlock who sold his soul to a faerie for beautiful hair.

12/24
Ages later he realizes he actually has some magic, in addition to perfect hair. Thats nice, he guesses, he got what he wants though

13/24
And I want to play a Warforged Warlock, who was SOLD a soul by a demon, for servitude.

14/24
So he's this demons servant on the mortal coil, helping him gather all the stuff demons offer to man

15/24
All the while, slowly being influenced by this soul residing inside him

16/24

17/24

18/24

19/24

20/24

21/24

22/24

23/24

Last/24

Breakfast and laundry, might post more in a bit, but for now, I need to get ready for my day. Have good games, people!

>Great! Tell us a bit about your character?
Half-elf Immortal Mystic focused on being hard to kill, healing and support.
He fears death and wants to extend his life, an is an expert in religion and arcana.

It's fun.

That's one hell of a reference.

God damn it OP!
You know full well that Veeky Forums is full of vampires with OCD like myself, that need to read the D&D comic whenever it is posted!

I gotta start picking people up for game in like an hour and change, probably gives me time to post one or maybe two more. So lets go!

2/?

3/24

4/24

5/24

7/24

8/24

9/24

10/24

14/24

that was 11, not 14, excuse me
this is 12 of 24

13/24
Not that anyone is here to notice.
Aaaaall by mah seeeeelf, dont wanna be...

14/24

15/24

16/24

18/24

19/24

20/24

21/24

22/24

23/24

Sorry mates, thats all for today

Thank ye kindly.

Appreciated