Your PC is now one of the lost primarchs

Your PC is now one of the lost primarchs.

What are their legions known for?

1d4chan.org/wiki/Space_Marine_Chapter_Creation_Tables

The galaxy is doomed

My shadowrun character?

Shelling the shit out of everything with enough firepower to level whatever they're hitting.

With no vehicles on the field or in the air, because they just hide their vehicles so well.

Rape

Basically just sister of battle marines.

They would be basicly a mix between the Lamenters or Salamanders and the Black Templars. The would have absolute clean, but pale skin, with a little bit of grey in it and would be maybe a bit skinnier than normal space marines. From the Looks, the would basicly look a bit like the Crusaders (Pic Related).They would be known for praying excessivly and strong ties with the SoB and Ecclesiarchy, but would be have a more kind interpretation of the Imperial Creed. They would use less Vehicles but more Librarians and Chaplains instead. They would be known for allways smiling, be it that they carry a orphan back to his parents or nailing an entire regiment of Gue'Vesas on crosses, and then proceed with setting every cross on fire. The would actually be very tolerant towards abhumans and psykers, but absolutely cruel against any real mutant, heretic and xenos- They would be fleet based, running around the Imperium and would try to bring the Light to the Lost Sheep of Mankind, showing mercy if the repent their sins, if not, they would literally paint the word "Idiots" on the planets surface, so you can see it even from space. With the blood of the fallen citizens.

Using warp fuckery to sow confusion in the enemy forces, I guess. Driving them mad with strange visions or turning enemy elements against each other mid-firefight, and then mopping up with their own forces once the enemy has mostly killed themselves.

That doesn't seem very fluffy for a space marine chapter, though.

A legion of huge marines, who are huge even by marine standards.
They rove about throwing themselves recklessly into situations unless tempered by some wiser compatriots, but they are very willing to listen to reason. Almost any successor chapter would be crusaders by choice.
They favor close combat and overwhelming force. Everyone is expected to get stuck in.
Settle all internal disputes by combat.
Typically jovial and eager to work with others, personal legacy is incredibly important.

TL;DR: Gloryhound world-eaters, except relentlessly upbeat instead of relentlessly murderous.

>high-paladin who uses magic boots and a halberd made from the heart of a living thunderstorm to leap about the battlefield and strike with thunderclaps
This is probably the only character I've ever played who could reasonably be reimagined as Primarch.
But I honestly don't know much about 40k past cursory and obvious stuff, so I have no idea how to really answer your question.

>>high-paladin who uses magic boots and a halberd made from the heart of a living thunderstorm to leap about the battlefield and strike with thunderclaps

>Lizardman Primarch
By the Emperor, whatever this brings shall not be good.

Bah, we already have a werewolf, a vampire, a nerd, and two robots; you'll fit right in.

pert is the nerd? lol whos the other robot?

Leman, Sang, Magus, Pert and Ferrus. in that order

They are Space Wolves Alpha Legion.

Shit... we need Van Helsing as a primarch, dont we?

Honor, Wealth, Faith, and being 200% Mexican.

My character is a Rogue Trader who is basically Lord-Commander Castor from DoWII, but with a shitload of cash and a womanizing streak that stretches all the way to the Expanse.

>over the top illusionist who prefers the most extravagant method of doing anything
This legion is probably going to get lost to slaanesh, but i can see them putting chemicals into their explosives to give them colourful booms, and everything will have dazzle camo. The geneseed contains a fault in that the marines are quite literally hard to look at. their faces seem to distort perception (due to warp fuckery) making it hard for accurate scouting or shooting against them, but also making the imperium hate dealing with them

Their famous for dealing with a threat and leaving all around to witness it wonder what the fuck just happened.

>Alchemist with a penchant for blowing up anything and everything, not just because it's expeditious, but because it's fun

Oh no

So basically, a Legion known for not understanding or caring of the meaning of "overkill"

So, you have a legion of Slaaneshi superstars who view war as one big theater or rock concert performance.

I like it.

>Seventeen year old high school student who died and became a ghost trying to find a way back to life
>Fights with spectral sports equipment

So basically the Mighty Ducks meets Slam and Jam Gaiden as Space Marines, but let by a Daemon.

how did my personal computer become a primarch?

Glorious
I'm trying to think of a good name for these guys as they may be an interesting run in for one of my groups, The knights Prismatic maybe?

>Your PC is now one of the lost primarchs.
>Your PC
So one of the lost Primarchs was an Abominable Intelligence? No wonder he got purged.

Also she's a girl, does that mean my Marines are girls? Or just knights serving Our Lady of East Philadelphia

>goblin engineer who just wants to build the biggest baddest ride of all time
basically just a combination of the Iron Hands and White Scars

>Feudal world knight in the imperial guard obsessed with melee fighting and glory, but also sees the use of fire and explosives

The black templars on crack, riding some kind of fucking terrifying horse beast, wielding power versions of those krak lances and throwing grendades as they close into melee as their more conservative brothers use flamers.

Basically lightning assault, balls out charges, heresy killing, and siege breaking would be their talents. They'd also be very good at athletics, as this fucker had +20 to it when I made him, without any xp spent

My last character was a IG soldier in the Inquisition. Reasonable Marines, then.

My last character was a 5e monk of tranquility. He liked cooking, baking a brewing. He has a bookish twin sister. Everybody in his family has some variation of Nick as their name.

>Mutants and Masterminds
>Level 14 and higher "Cosmic" campaign
>Playing a Darth Vader expy with the power level of Thor
Well then.

my pc is basically a combination of vulcan and guillman
so ultramarinesincluding the part about doing impossible things single highhandedly but replace the warness with wanting to make people happy and safe

>a very short and hairy human who identifies as a dorf
They'll pretty much be squat Marines

Yes

>short, fat chinese blacksmith who wants to craft a weapon worthy of the gods.
Clearly the reason they're known for competing with Salamanders for who could craft the best gift for daddy.

>Half orc bard who's a walking armory of minor magical items taken to extreme over the top ends.

Basically the Blood Magpies, only instead of just stealing the magical gear, now we're strapping it to every marine we can find and ruining everything.

Probably will fall to Tzeentch for more access to more magic bullshit, but that's what you get when you spend a session figuring out the correct combination of cantrips to let you run down an avalanche with a ring of water walking.

Like the loyal version of the death guard
Attrition and chemical warfare