World of Darkness
>Time availability
Saturday is the only day I can't
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
Discord: NoEyesZalgo1547
>Additional Information
A post-apocalyptic flooded world set in a lovecraftian Victorian England. Black magic and bio-mechanic horrors a plenty. It'll be a seafaring campaign where you have your own ship. We have three players so far so at most I'd like two more players.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/users/1506727/trident
1d4chan.org/wiki/Don't_Zap_to_the_Extreme
s13.zifboards.com/DontZap/index.php?act=idx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is your game new player friendly? I'm not familiar with WOD, but I have plenty of experience with other systems. Your world concept is really intriguing, post-apoc is very much my jam. I'm setting up a discord currently, and will be happy to post it pending your response.

Anyway...

>Game
Dawn of Worlds. Please see the attached pdf.
>Timezone
EST, but that's not particularly relevant.
>Contact
I've found that play-by-post is the best way to go about this system. To access the forum, please use your critical thinking skills to decipher the URL using these clues:

dawnofworlds
freeforums
net

>Other
Check out the Read me in the announcements section when you arrive. It will contain a duplicate link to the PDF, and a hex grid generator you can use to set up your own board. Running independant games is welcome, if EST doesn't jive with your sleep schedule.

I am very new player friendly but the game is GMT 3-9 pm. I forgot to update all that info like a dope and didn't realize till now.

I'm not up to much else, so that time slot currently works for me.

Being a rather late adopter, I'm not all that familiar with Discord. I'll attempt to send you a friend request, so we can discuss arrangements further.
My Discord is Oculus

>Player or GM
Player

>Game
Pathfinder or 5e dnd. But I'll give other systems a shot.

>Availability
I'm in EST and can play on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays

>Text or Voice
I can do both

>Contact Information
Hambonio#1346

>Additional Information
I've been playing Pathfinder for a few years off and on, and picked up 5e last August.

>Player or GM
Player
>Game
I am willing to give anything a try, though I would prefer non-d20 systems.
>Availability
I am looking for a game on Sundays, EST here but any time works
>Text or Voice
I prefer text as that is what I have experience with, but am willing to do voice.
>Contact Information
Discord: Afairy13#4645

Bump

bump to get through the day

>GM or Player
GM
>System
New World of Darkness (Demon: The Descent)
>Time availability
4:00PM EST on Friday evenings.
>Text or Voice
Text.
>Contact Info
Vangluss#0695 on Discord
>Additional Information
I won't sugar coat it, I am new to GMing so I'm likely to stumble about and freewheel things at times. Still, I'm trying to get familiar with a bunch of systems so I get better.

>GM or Player
GM (posted on their behalf by player)
>System(s)
Pathfinder, custom setting
>Time availability
Monday at 8pm EST
>Text or Voice
Text for IC, optional but encouraged Voice for OOC
>Contact Information
AniX #2635
>Additional Information
We are to be Inquisitors (the profession not the class) in a Theocracy investigating an outbreak of a disease.

bump

>Pathfinder

O-okay maybe this won't be too ba-

>custom setting

Red alert, abandon ship!

>A post-apocalyptic flooded world set in a lovecraftian Victorian England. Black magic and bio-mechanic horrors a plenty. It'll be a seafaring campaign where you have your own ship.

Sunless Sea?

Yeah, I hate when DMs put effort into crafting worlds and don't just read from a manual.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
D&D 5e
>Time availability
GMT evenings (Not Wednesday), or Thursday midday
>Text or Voice
Voice
>Contact Information
Roll20: app.roll20.net/users/1506727/trident
Discord: Trident#3654
>Additional Information
More information is available on my Roll20 profile but for now I'm laid back and do Judo on Wednesday nights. Druid is my favourite class but I'm open to most other things.

God forbid someone makes fantasy actually fantastic instead of rehashing orcs and goblins religiously.

Taylor Swift is a slut

You leave my orcs alone.

Or you just don't know that 99% of PF custom settings are garbage and a red flag to everyone on Veeky Forums.

Rude.

I don't think we've had orcs or gobbos ever appear in our game except as PCs.

NOW SEE HERE

Really? I've rarely had a bad experience with custom settings. It is bookGMs who can't improvise that ruin games.

Well good for you

I never got these discord contact info things. Is that like the person's name or a room?

>GM or Player
Both
>System(s)
I have played from ToC to CoC, D&D3.5 to D&D5e, I've also played tormenta and most of the world of darkness series. Currently looking for a fantasy setting for D&D5e, but if the game is interesting, that's negotiable.

>Time availability
Saturdays after 8:00 PM, timezone: GMT-3

>Text or Voice
Both are awesome. Voice is favoured.

>Contact Information
Well, if I get any replies I'll just make a discord server for the group that forms, or well, if I get invited to a game, hook me up with an invite. I more often than not use Discord to role-play, or roll 20.

>Additional Information
My friends are a bunch of casuals who do not take games we play seriously, and spend most of it posting memes.

They are the names

Let this thread die so someone can make a new one WITH A SUBJECT.

"Every game I play that I can't autistically research is not fun. They must be the problem!"

>GM or Player
GM
>System(s)
Don't Zap to the Extreme
1d4chan.org/wiki/Don't_Zap_to_the_Extreme (based on this, but clarifications are posted in the rules/info/about post)
>Time availability
Play by Post, post frequency depends on how fast players resolve stuff, but no greater than 48 hours.
>Text or Voice
Text
>Contact Information
s13.zifboards.com/DontZap/index.php?act=idx
>Additional Information
Have two players with characters done, a third is confirmed to be joining us, looking for at least two more, at most five more. will be starting when the other confirmed player has made his character after one final 24 hour period for anyone else who may be interested in playing to join.

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
I'll probably need a refresher. I'm also more then willing to pick up new ones.Scion, nWoD, some oWoD, D&D 3.5,4.0 and 5. I have the shadowrun books for 3 and 4. Played Pathfinder a few times and Exalted. And a few homebrews
>Time availability
Everyday from 7:30pm to Midnight usually. Moutain Time
>Text or Voice
Either or. I can do more detail in text.
>Contact Information
Discord
Redd #7352
>Additional Information
Man, I just wanna play something. Even if its for a few sessions. Ive helped craft worlds with a few Gm's. I've never ran one successfully But I've put in work for a few.

Do you play weeb RPGs?

no

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
DnD preferred, but I'd be interested in trying other systems
>Time availability
After 4 on weekdays, and before 6 on weekends mostly. EST
>Text or Voice
Either, voice preferred
>Contact Information
Discord
jrobinhood #6094
>Additional Information
I'm willing to fill a roll for an existing game, and am willing to try new systems as long as I have options in character creation. Message me anytime!

...Huh?

>GM or Player
Player. I've only been in a few games with novice DM's, most never made it past 4 sessions.
>System(s)
4e, 5e DnD, but I'm up for anything
>Time availability
Mon-Thurs after 7pm CST, all day Friday and Sunday
>Text or Voice
Prefer text but voice is doable
>Contact Information
Vivi#7058
>Additional Information
I don't have a lot of experience as a player but I'm a quick learner

>GM or Player
Player
>System(s)
4e, 5e D&D, PF is also acceptable.
>Availability
Wednesday and Friday-Sunday (After 6pm EST weekdays, anytime after 12pm EST weekends).
>Text or Voice?
Can do both. I'm currently doing both in a game.
>Contact Info
Discord, Nera#1461
>Additional Info
I've got experience with all three systems I listed. Currently playing a 5e game. Interested in anything.