Etheremon covered by MASHABLE

mashable.com/2017/12/20/etheremon/#803imgyoDOqV

Fucking MASHABLE made an article on etheremon, this shit is going to blow up once normies flock to it

thank you biz for show me this early

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2017/12/20/etheremon/#803imgyoDOqV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>mashable.com/2017/12/20/etheremon/#803imgyoDOqV

This is only just the beggining we are there day 2 and lambos are coming.

Nintendo is going to sue the shit out of etheremon and all of you will scream.

Screencap this.

Never sued digimon.

>this shit is going to blow up once normies flock to it
>implying normies are going to pay upwards of $200 for a fake pokemon in a pyramid scheme that has "promises" of future developments and currently serves zero purpose

>Mfw when all I had to was buy one fucking pokemon the first few minutes that thread came out and I could have secured my future for the rest of my life

Even the new ones are too expensive for me to risk buying fml

I want to leak under its tail.

From a completely anonymous dev team who is certainly going to disappear with all the money very soon

Why disappear, they can create a real business here like digimon. They would be stupid to not continue development but ok whatever, I am up 20 ETH so what do I care. Compared to all the scam coins out there with no product, this is a high quality BETA offering.

I love how hard this is getting fudded. Means I have more time to accumulate rare mons before the battling and trading goes live and scrubs realize this shit is gonna change the game. Cryptokitties btfo.

They are working way too hard to be scammers.

Yeah, it's nice for you because you got in early. I'm not knocking the fact that those who jumped the gun quick are the ones going to make the most in the end, but this is going to fizzle out fast so it's more of a "get in, get out" type of situation.

It will not go much further with the algorithm they have right now where the price goes up every time someone purchases, combined with the liquidity in price of ETH in general.

ie: if a mon costs 1.2 ETH but only pays out 0.001 ETH every time it's caught, and every time it is caught, the catching price increases, that mon is going to cost around $1000 by the time you're breaking even.

You think normies are going to throw $1000 dollars at a fucking pokemon knockoff? We can bash them all we want, but normies aren't completely retarded, and they are most definitely not going to look at it as a smart investment if it requires 1000 other people to spend $1000 dollars in order to actually make your money back.

I'll give it a month tops. Screencap this.

capped. I'll make sure to post this next month when the project really explodes.

They clearly just copied the design.

If you buy a mon that doesn't return investment you can sell/trade for purchase price if not more

And you have yet to tell any reason as to why this project will "explode next month"
Because the devs say so or because the devs promise us trading and battles is not a valid reason.

Why is every etheremon on the website is 1 catch off the first buyer's break-even point somethings fishy here.
Geenee
0.427 ETH
EARN
0.001 ETH
TOTAL CAUGHT

Quillster
PRICE
3.04 ETH
EARN
0.01 ETH
TOTAL CAUGHT

Windora
PRICE
3.05 ETH
EARN
0.01 ETH
TOTAL CAUGHT

Mizumi

PRICE
0.444 ETH
EARN
0.001 ETH
TOTAL CAUGHT

Cesstoid
PRICE
0.518 ETH
EARN
0.001 ETH
TOTAL CAUGHT

Literally everymone check it yourself wtf is wrong?

>welcome to the wild world of pyramid schemes

That's ok - apply the same logic to every alt coin or even the stuff that gets said on earnings calls for SP 500 companies (eg. forward looking statements").

There is risk here, not denying it. However its hugely in our favour. We are the first people in on this. Many of us have made gains already and if this explodes they may become lambo gains. I like those odds.

The prices were lower when the Ponzimons where launched. The first purchaser of Quillster spent 1 ETH and got 3.03 ETH back.

Still possible tt make it

honestly even if you own 1 of these ponzimon you WILL make it.
once normies flood in it's going to go beyond crazy

>It will not go much further with the algorithm they have right now where the price goes up every time someone purchases, combined with the liquidity in price of ETH in general.
That's one of the best parts though. I think all this "ponzi scheme" stuff comes from the misconception that the main way to get an Etheremon is by CATCHING it. But that's completely wrong. Catches are something you do early. Eventually the price gets so high that catching a mon is not worth it.

And this is good for everyone who caught a mon, because that means nobody can cost-effectively make NEW mons that dilute their value. So if your mon is desirable due to its effectiveness in battle, ability to breed or evolve some even better mon, or just because people think it's cool then you will be one of the very few people who can satisfy that demand. And if the demand is so high that people start catching mons instead of buying them, you get a cut of that anyway.

In other words, catching is "You can generate a new monster, but to do so you must pay everyone who's market you're diluting first." The point is that new monsters aren't generated all the fucking time like in CryptoKitties, making for a more stable economy and -- once the battling system is complete so their stats and types matter -- some very rare and desirable mons people will be holding.

How does it work?

user, I promise it will take you 6 seconds to understand precisely why that happens once you start thinking.

>How does it work?
Right now, it literally doesn't.
All you can do is buy mons and enjoy being in a pyramid scheme. Soon the game will be updated so that you can battle other players with a party of those mons, presumably with some reward for the winners and punishment for the losers. Mons will level up, evolve, and combine with other mons to form new ones.

But none of that is done yet. You buy a mon now if you want to bet that by the time it's done your mon will be more valuable than the cost today. If you aren't that confident in the devs then there's no point in buying.

>release of X amount of new ponzimon
>right when release happens, buy, buy, buy.
>buy 1 of each or whatever you can afford.
>literally wait 10 minutes hodling your mons
>????
>profit
pretty easy

>literally can rake money out within 10 fucking minutes of buying, paying for the mon and having extra left over.

there is plenty of reason to buy.

This message is for everyone still looking to get in.

Best bets are Pangrass, Vibe, and Swifty because they are GEN 2 released this morning, and Gen 1 buyers and the normie flood will buy these up quick.

Pangrass will always be 1eth so its a very solid investment as people will continue buying it as their entry point.

Vibe is a Gason, which improves BattlePwr of the other etheremons you hold, so this is also a good value buy.

You will all make it if you get in before they release battling, and the exchange.

.... and once this really takes off and / or they add additional functionality the REAL gains will be made in trading these things. The devs are very motivated and active, I predict lamboland for big holders by Q1 2018.

Well yeah, but that isn't sustainable for more than a day at most and buying now doesn't seem that early. Yeah, you probably WILL make your returns if they update quick enough and people buy in to start battling, but in its current state I don't see why people would buy enough mons to pay you back, and then THEY are the ones waiting for more people to buy.

This is an investment in a future game, it's too late to play the pyramid except for when they release new mons.

>Vibe is a Gason, which improves BattlePwr of the other etheremons you hold
I don't think it's quite THAT powerful. The description says he increases the power of the Etheremon in your party, so you need to take him into battle in the first place. In addition, he only increases the power of mons of his same type, whcih is phantom. The only other mon of that type is Eekape.

So in other words, Vibe will increase the battle of other Vibes and Eekapes in your party. If a strong new phantom comes out it might be more desirable, but right now I'm not so sure. Need to wait and see how the battle mechanics will actually work.

Digimon was actually first.

I dont see a case being successful here, not enough similarity.

I was banned for posting about Etheremon. Of all the shilling shit that goes on here and I get banned for posting a picture of a cartoon rat! MODS please forgive me!
Down to business - I am very excited about Etheremon. Think of the MONS as stacks of alt-coins that you have staked. You make a few buck while your waiting for shit to moon. If you think the game will go off when they update and introduce battles and the slave market

U know they will.

I think I am at 2.5X as I write this. I expect a lot more out of this. Cannot wait to sell my slave mons on.

I made 5x on my .2 eth purchase within 12 hours.

Normies are fucking retards. How much do they spend on clash of clans? Highest grossing game ever as far as I know. How about Zynga Poker? A poker game where people pay for poker chips that CANNOT be traded back for money. That's right, instead of playing real online poker, they give their money away for fake chips like retards. Zynga made 100s of millions from this alone. You are seriously underestimating the global appetite for this drivel and the retardation of normies. Millions to be made here for the sharks who get in first.

>suing singaporean anonymous dev of a decentralized app
good luck

Once they introduce a marketplace, early investors can sell their mons at much lower prices. Then it will trend upward as second-hand supply dries up, until it hit the base price.

Etheremon needs an after market for trading/selling.

Yeah will be like crypto kitties. Hopefully not auctions only. They need auction with buy it now. Training these things may be a bit of work :/

>2 hours
>it's already dead with no one buying
Can this faggot stop releasing new mons and just work on the trading and battle mechanics.

and still ridiculous prices for these new mons. Have .05 or .04 options for broader appeal.
No huge barriers to get into this.

Training gonna need a lotta ETH. I gaurantee it

Personally I am pissed we asked for cheaper pokemon, but instead we get the same price

Not true. Ether just keeps rolling in. I have 60, I expect my divs will eventually level at about 1-2 ETH per day even doing nothing with no new Mons.

I wouldn't be so sure. Your 1-2 ETH per day is just from people buying mons you hold. But they keep getting more expensive and the ROI harder and harder to reach, meaning the purchases will eventually grind to a halt and whoever bought last will be very sad.
You'll be pretty damn rich the day battling comes out though.

Nigga the number caught for all three haven't increased for twenty minutes

Why cant one of you dev types create a pool contract and some of you poor fags can group together and buy an etheremon and enjoy the gains. Probably get shit rolling again.

I started with 2.5 ETH but earned 9 Eth. I put almost all of it back into Ethermon (kept 1 eth), but only my first 7 have made their money back. Did I screw up?