WABI

Volume way higher, out of downtrend, moon mission part 2.

Roger can chill vechain all he wants, but superiority speaks for itself.

Don't miss moon mission pt. 2

How many of you cucks are in?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/biz/1513542791928.gif
twitter.com/wabiico/status/943711735000702977
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the next moon mission!!!Get in

the train is leaving the station you cum stained shit eating pajeets. There's only room for a few more, hurry up.

My anus is prepared for takeoff capt

Low mcap, solid project.

$78,483,618 USD marketcap, a quarter of ven and walton with a product out now.This is your lambo ticket.

future lamboboy reporting in

Im in, moon mission set for take off.

(I just got into crypto after lurking biz since it was created and I have no idea what im doing yet)

>pnd tards got tricked into making threads so just one whale can dump

>Im in, moon mission set for take off.
>(I just got into crypto after lurking biz since it was created and I have no idea what im doing yet)

pretty fucking good choice for your first crypto. Be patient, and let the money come to you. It's new and needs attention. When that happens....blastoff.

we weed out the dumping now. That's how this works.They're dumping at stupidly low prices.

Im in this and fun with a bit of litecoin still sitting on coinbase. I also got some req and link but im gonna roll those into WABI

Smart money makes money. REQ is smart money too for long term.

Product in action guys, the very definition of slick!!

i.4cdn.org/biz/1513542791928.gif

That looks great and all, but why does it need a coin?

good luck sitting on the sidelines poor fag. You'll probably hang yourself when it's $20

There's a few reasons. One is you're able to purchase products at a discount if you use wabi, and 2. It builds into it a customer loyalty program that sees a lot of success in the target demographic. If you scan a product, which lends to supporting the wabi ecosystem and updating information, you can get rewarded in wabi tokens.

There's more, but I'll leave it at that for now.

EOY?

conservatively, 5USD

twitter.com/wabiico/status/943711735000702977

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Watch and learn.

Why is it on a downtrend? How is this coin even worth it?

I picked up at 1.81 yesterday. I'd kill to have gotten in now. If you don't realize that you are supposed to buy the downtrend, you will never make it

>downtrend
Zoom out plebeian

607 Reporting in. Not even taking my 2x profit yet.

When are we mooning?

if btc would CHILL THE FUCK OUT