Stellar to $2

I'm about to drop a fucking bombshell on you, Veeky Forums.

7-27-17 Michael Dowling tweets about Jed McCaleb & Stellar with hashtags "#genius #thefuture #futureofmoney #ibm #singapore"
9-XX-17 FairX Twitter account is registered
10-16-17 Stellar officially partners with IBM
12-1-17 IBM launches 8 new validators for the Stellar Network
12-1-17 Joyce Kim Tweets "This is very significant. Mark my words." twitter.com/joyce/status/936748284839739392
12-17-17 @abutler (Chief Technology Officer responsible for IBM's cloud, analytics, blockchain and AI business across Middle East, Africa and Turkey.) tweets "The Stellar Decentalised Exchange is one of the most interesting aspects of the protocol, particularly the concept of pathfinding, and has the potential to disrupt many incumbent and inefficient operators in this space." twitter.com/abutler/status/942349411639873541
12-17-17 Over $2 trillion goes through the Stellar Network. Presumably a stress test for what's to come. reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7kdv10/testnet_going_insane/
12-17-17 IBM begins to play an ad for Blockchain on national television youtube.com/watch?v=EHsB1Fzun1A
12-20-17 Teeka at Palm Beach Confidential calls for a Buy-Up-To price for XLM(Stellar) of $0.24

Now here is where things get interesting: FairX(FairExchange) twitter.com/fairxio fairx.io/ -- So who registered FairX? i.imgur.com/BDXhNOi.png i.imgur.com/b6nR0tK.png IBM's own Michael Dowling

Within three weeks we will be seeing a Fiat Crypto decentralized exchange based on the Stellar Network utilizing the native asset XLM for trading pairs.

There is also a major partnership coming presumably by EOY/early January.

This is not a shill. These are facts that you can check for yourself.

You have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7bfbuj/hi_im_michael_dowling_group_cto_and_chief/dphlw4d/
stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Michael Dowling talking about the Major Market Maker: reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7bfbuj/hi_im_michael_dowling_group_cto_and_chief/dphlw4d/

IBM reveals they have ~30 banks on board.

My bags are filled

>lost half my XLM transferring without the memo ID
>kraken will take weeks to get it back to me
welk, at least i'm forced to hodl.

the logo is a fucking rocketship, can't get more obvious than that

I can see this happening. Will be huge. My rocketship is fueled up!

Been following Stellar for a while. Looks like a decentralized version of Ripple with a much lower market cap and some very good news/rumors surrounding it. I'm surprised the price isn't higher to be honest, particularly with Ripple's price skyrocketing.

>still here, still holding

I'll keep posting this every time I see a Stellar thread.

Still makes me laugh how teeka put out a sell alert but then reissued a buy alert just within a few days later because he probably knows how huge this will get. Maybe the schedule got moved up?

"The calm before the storm."

That's the only thing I can think of. He put out the sell alert then learned some inside info shortly afterwards. He's usually not so schizophrenic.

Whales accumulating

So wait, IBM has their own crypto currency? I'm only two weeks into this stuff... And don't know how to judge the value of each coin, I guess I'll go check it out on Twitter after I buy some

What crypto-themed burger would Bob create?
>"Proof of Steak" burger with a side of HASH browns?

This isn't even all of it.

We have Stellar ATM's.
We have incoming real-world adoption.

Even if BTC implemented Lightning Network today it wouldn't hold a candle to the Stellar Network's speed and low fees.

People are comparing Stellar as "the new Bitcoin" for a reason.

>$2

WTF biz has the best shills. I actually believe it.

i loaded up on teekas buy call after really looking into stellar. I was surprised to see him issue a sell call so fast but i didnt wanna let go of my lumens as i believe long term this could really take off. Then right away he turns around and issues another buy call. Bald fucker was trying to load up his bags. Im pretty much all in XLM atm.

What is FairX anyways? first im hearing of this

Ive noticed that whales were accumulating for a long Time keeping the price low. Insider info? Wonder when it pops. This might be it

I'm ready for the snake to be wake.

Turing if big

I don't get it. Are you bragging about how they offered you a job? Also, what does that have to with XLM?

bought on teeka's call and holding. Not gonna let this one go

n00b question. What does "whales accumulating" mean? Are you saying that you can tell that people are selling XLM in small amounts and that you can see specifically all those sell transactions being consolidated in massive buy transactions?

It is backed by IBM but it is not technically their own crypto. They are implementing to banks right now much like Ripple is doing, but are going full scale in order to try and refine it for other real-world applications outside of banking. AKA if it pops off in the banks, they're going to move into other areas.

IBM is trying to cut the exchange bullshit. I will say that it's not even close to functional, but if things work smoothly (as in Stellar being used in banks for money transfers goes off without a hitch), they're going to try and use Stellar as an intermediary between crypto and fiat exchanges.

>Are you bragging about how they offered you a job? Also, what does that have to with XLM?

This. It's the only research I needed to do on this shitcoin before I got 26k of it

makes sense. literally billions of lumens that can't be used up simply through remittancces and microtransfers

Stellar is a non profit with development contributors Google and Blackstone among others. The buy walls and sell walls that keep xlm steady is a strategy that is attempting to distribute the coin among as many individuals as possible for mass adoption. We all knew Bitcoin could not work for mainstream real world adoption with all of its deficiencies but it’s what brought many through the crypto door.

The next phase is going to begin in 2018 and much of it’s infrastructure will be built on the Stellar network.

Wow u must be holding a lot. Sorry to heat that buddy. Hopefully you can convince some idiot with your scam posts.

XRP

>whales unironicially buying up the orderbook

This coin should be PoS: Proof Of Snake

oh no not this faggot again

2k rockets here. Am I going to make it to lambo moon?

There's more than double the amount of XRP than there is XLM and it just hit $1.

See you next year.

>tfw you're holding XRP and XLM because they're both being applied at the same time in different global regions
Before one takes the cake, they're both going to moon if you've been in it long enough and did your own fucking research.

sooooo if XRP can hit $1 then at minimum xlm should hit $1? Or would it mean $2?

For Stellar to have the current market cap as XRP currently the coin would be a little over $1.

That's very likely.

prob both hit 2$ and 1$

XLM could hit $5
it comes down to how much the market grows
realistically XLM will hit $1 within the next few months

everyone keep saying this thing is mooning and what not but last time i checked its still at 24 cents lol

>ITS MOONING!!!!
>oh no now its 24 cents
>ITS MOONING AGAIN!!!!
>oh no now its 24 cents again

>measuring in $
t. brainlet newfag
>SATs value has been rising every day for the last 2 weeks
>new ATH nearly every day for the last week
>appreciating in value despite the BTC crashes

It was 3 cents in November.

>measuring in $
Oh sorry let me measure it in faggot speach
>MUH SATS IS 50 NOW AND 50 AFTER DA MOON
Shit moons then crashes every single time
Memecoin

WAKEY SNAKEY

lol, somebody missed their entry @ 4cts. gl poor pajeet

will i make it guys

oh yeah, I'm clearly jealous of the shitcoin that goes nowhere.

>tfw only 2799 rocket fuel.

Ah well at least I have 27k of FUN FUN FUN !!!

Pity I sold 10k at 0.04

Partnership with one of the biggest innovators in the tech space. Over $2 trillion went through the network in a single day. Teeka calling it multiple times. Fastest transactions and lowest fees in all of crypto.

>shitcoin that goes nowhere

AWWWW YEAH ALWAYS BET ON MONEY SNAKE

I literally bought XLM for the snake memes

Big if true

Please fucking delete this, ive been accumulating for so long but Teeka and faggots like you try to keep pushing the price up before its time. I can't believe morons who invested in a picture of a rocketship were actually choosing the best alt coin in the game.

I hope yall got your free 300 XLM. In the end they are only 279 because 21 need to stay in your account, but hey its free money.

And here is the proof of the transaction.

Its free monetas!

normie pls lurk more
it's up 500% in a month you sperg

>calls me a normie
This is how i get information out of you newfags jut gotta make fun of the thread topic for a bit. thanks for the input just bought 74k

Hmm the volume being moved within the stellar network has risen this week... I've got my helmet on

Where dis

Free lumens? Where where where? I'm addicted to accumulation! Let me on the ship!

how do?

You can merge account to get all the lumens out

>all in XLM
>normies think XRP is going to be the Bankjew coin
>slow and steady gains
I'm missing all the 50% and 100% bull market rockets because I already lost XLM trying to scalp. It just slowly rises at what I assume is a healthy normal growth curve- this slow wigwag it's been doing is getting me hype, holding the fuck on for this rocket to 10x me. I'm just gonna keep holding until 2020 when this shit is the backbone of fintech and I am a small god of the new world.
>tfw withdrawing fiat from a stellar-powered ATM run by a real bank in 2020

Good call. Invest in fundamentals, good products and good teams. I've kept some play money outside of XLM for quick buck, but recently moved a big part of the gains to XLM as well. This is one of the coins that's not gonna give a shit about bear market, if that even happens

Start picking the color for your lambo

Stellar powered ATM you say?

Easiest way to get XLM with cash?

You all already accumulating the free inflation XLM?

stellar.org/how-it-works/stellar-basics/
The diagrams are complex but not insane; basically, Stellar would replace ACH and systems like that used for bank-to-bank transfers. Banks set up a trusted portal thing to the Stellar network backed by their bank resources, so you can exchange your fiat for the generic Stellar credit. From that Stellar credit, you can go use anything else that has another portal, like if you withdraw from an ATM in Europe at some other Stellar-powered bank and you have $1000 USD credit in your Stellar account, it automatically exchanges at the lowest rate with stupid low fees and transaction times so you can withdraw Euros. 1 Stellar = 1 million Stellar transactions by design, so even if this shit is $100 your transaction costs less than a penny. Banks can use some part of Stellar as their core banking system to handle internal transactions; Deloitte did a proof of concept with a Euro core banking system like that. I work with a bank and Core systems are the bankbone of everything and currently run on horrible shitty tech that circa 80s IBM mainframes spend all day crunching. Cross-bank transactions in the US currently use ACH, a shitty old protocol that is the reason bank transfers take several days. With this, they could just use some sidechain stellar shit for internal transactions without cost, and then transfer to another bank if both have a Stellar connection; batch up the transactions and send super-fast and super-cheap.

Stellar is working with a lot of 3rd world banks who can't afford halfway decent systems as-is; as soon as any major bank hops in, this shit is going to the moon. I feel like I'm investing in the future one-world digital backend currency right now. Add the part where people other than bigjews can use it, like decentralized crypto/XLM trading pairs or securities/other financial product portals to XLM and you've got yourself a fintech revolution.

Forget even Stellar for a second, if IBM is funding a fiat to crypto exchange, they are going to eat the amateurs at Coinbase for breakfast. I'm talking actual phone numbers to call for support and none of this BS "site is down when everything is dumping or pumping hard"

Kek. I work at a GTS facility myself. IBM baby.

Lemons

i thought we didnt want banks involved with the crypto jew

what all you fucks dont know is IBM is actually a garbage company.

literally ask any IBM employee and they will let you know how shitty the entire company is.

This probably the most convincing shill I’ve seen since ETH and OMG. So far I more than doubled my money when I shills in this level. IM ALL IN. I have 4K right now, but I want 12k for lambo land

>the obligatory 'IBM is shit' post in every XLM thread
>not realizing that IBM owns the proprietary software in 90% of ATMs worlwide
>not realizing that IBM, despite being a shitty company, pulls $80b in revenue with some of the most important connections in business
pointing out that IBM is shitty is like talking spreading FUD about stocks because they're tied to the $
XRP is bank side and helps for flow between banks
XLM is more so client-side and is used for ATMs, cross-border payments, etc.

> garbage company
> in the S&P 100

I work for a top100 company. I tell people it’s garbage. Still top 100 and ahead of the curve

No use in convincing them man, I've brought this up twice before and nobody believes me when I say the only reason they are still around is vendor lock in from decades ago.

So, my dad works at Verizon and it's a shit place to work for, doesn't mean they aren't making money hand over fist either.

thanks just sold all my lumens

There's a reason Teeka has called XLM more than any other coin.

WAKEY SNAKEY

IBM consultant. can confirm, IBM is shitty.

Can also confirm: they make fucktons of money and people buy their overpriced shit constantly. It's the basis of my career. I never understand why people keep doing it, the company is absolute chaos. From what I see, 9/10 IBM ventures are completely over-complex unusable pieces of shit that are a giant pain to configure, but 1/10 is a game-changing industry standard. I think IBM has coasted on that 1/10 for the last century. They buy and drop companies constantly like the Borg, assimilating patents and ruining the individualism of the codebases they touch. But every now and then, something pays off:
- barcodes
- mainframe transactional systems
- jew counters
- Thinkpads
- Eclipse for better or worse

IBM likes to buy things after the initial adoption curve but before something is mainstream, help bring it to mainstream, then sell it or spin it off to secure their gains, like riding a shitcoin to the top and cashing out to BTC. It may keep going, it may level out, but they made their profit and made the IBM name continue to be associated with groundbreaking technology so that people overlook their constant bungles and failures. If IBM *bought* Stellar Foundation I'd be worried that they'd fuck it up, but if they're a partner I'm comfy as fuck.

Let me accumulate a million of these fuckers.

tldr. I don't need justification. Their logo is a fucking rocket ship. I don't need any more than that to know their bound for alpha centauri

So what you're saying is...

Take my ripple and go ALL IN on XLM?

Or will ripple still have it's place in the game?

You guys think there's any chance lumens go under .0003Eth again?

The thing is though these same opinions were around when Apple and Microsoft were getting started, IBM was seen as the company of pocket protector wearing squares your parents work for. That reputation still hasn't changed. I don't think IBM has bought Stellar, I think they are partnering with them and are smart to realize a blockchain that is internal and private is a waste of time, they know the revolution is in direct interaction between customers money and banking/corporate institutions. So why build your own when you can just partner up with an existing solution? You can still be "cool" by letting Stellar get the millenials in with its cool rocket logo but gain all the money in the backend from helping implement it all over the place. Stellar will be like the Windows to the IBM PC.

i'm about to spend 1XMR in XLM. or no? fuck i don't know what to do

>are smart to realize a blockchain that is internal and private is a waste of time, they know the revolution is in direct interaction between customers money and banking/corporate institutions
Fucking this. This is why XRP is a waste of time in the very long run.

Keep some XRP. Unless you're sub $10k you should always hold a coin if you're at a profit, just sell like 2/3 or 3/4 or at least secure your profits
what did you buy XMR at

mein nigga
thanks bittrex

Wait what is a memo.

I have seen this a few times but never really messed with it or anything. If a coin needs a memo do you like have to set up the receiving end first or something?

Realistically, how many do you need to buy to get bit comfy?

So you need to use a memo id to transfer this shit?

Thank god, bittrex is slow as fuck

Id say 2k. Thats what I have.

Who here /waiting for xlm to slam their boipucci with mad gainz/ ?

Ride the SNEK

I have 2k aswell, it just seems way too little to make a decent amount.

Some exchanges have some wonky shit going on with the memo. It's just a description field for your transfers, write-anything-you-like. I suggest typing some shit into the memo when transferring on the exchanges, but other than that, it doesn't matter whether you type a memo or not

Do I get raped if I use changelly to convert all my xrp to xlm?

I mean raped on fees?