Twinkies are my favorite

What kinds of delicacies could I find in your setting?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_milk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you like to try my special brownie recipe

That depends, is it tubular, bro?

Rock people really like granite, marble, onyx and other stones that can be polished to good effect. Goes down smooth. Most valuable is lodestone because it also gets them high as balls.

There's a crazy hobo living in one of the towns who was kissed by the goddess of the lost and decided to eat dirt until he died. Iron-rich red soil was his favorite.

There are some really huge marbled yellow and pink crabs that live in symbiosis with whalefolk shepherds. if you can bribe or fight your way past the shepherds you can eat really huge crabs with soft, shrimp-like shells that you dip in garlic cream and soya sauce and wash down with black vodka.

Stewing broth with the bones of your long-deceased ancestors is a time-honored tradition at weddings in one of the countries to the north. Apparently 'shade-worshipping grimdark necro-viking' is a flavour.

There's a type of rich, sweet, bright red bread that's made using sugar and wheat from fields that were blessed by the holy princess of vermillion. Has built-in butter that melts as you tear or bite into the bread.

one pc was able to convince a goblin to eat his own face. Apparently it wasn't as traumatizing as it was succulent.

One of the custom races has a mildly relaxing dust that comes off of its skin. It's used in small doses as an additive to most types food to give a feeling of contentment, safety and belonging.

one of the more asian-inspired cultures places a great deal of cultural significance on battering and deep-frying. their rival nation eats a lot of wild game that's been cured under extremely specific conditions.

Beans. So many goddamn beans. You could walk up to any woman and say "damn girl you got some bigass beans" and they will almost certainly agree because at any given time a commoner from that region will most likely have beans on their person.

That and honey because fuck I love honey.

Don't mix them though.

You can't tell me what to do, fucker

really mealy apple-sized beans might not work so good with honey. not saying it's impossible though.

One of the players makes sure his rather overweight drone operator tries a soydog from every restaurant, bar, and vendor stall he comes across. He'll eat real-meat dogs when offered but the character considers those an entirely different food.

I tried feeding charcoal flavored in spices to a fire elemental before. It at least surprised the DM enough that we didn't die.

>He'll eat real-meat dogs when offered
Chinaman detected.

oh shit, this is my kind of thread.
I have a halfling gourmet bard with the chef profession that travels the world looking for the best recipes. the last one he developed was ilithid tentacle sushi. it went over well with the group of survivors after we destroyed their lair. as a general rule, he rolls perform (cooking) to determine the success of the dish. his top ones (ones he got critical successes on) are shocklizard tail (shockingly good), boneless cockatrice wings, roast minotaur, and ale-battered aboleth.

Go freck yourself.

Cakes made with yerba mate flour and honey.

Dinosaur cheese.

Luck sausage.

Chocolate-dipped termites

Capybara ribs.

Amaranth bread filled with pidgeon stew.

Barley bread with lead acetate frosting.

Trout and bamboo stew.

Iguana on a stick.

Spirit of the Devil.

Pretzel rolls from Costco.

They discontinued them so my life has no meaning now.

Rice pudding with peanut butter and honeydew melon.

lemon and spam flavored Penis Bars in shape of penis and decorated with penis-colored frosting.

Buckwheat soba with sour cream and beer.

Cold honey loaf.

Tomato fuck

yeast and tuna tacos

Fried elephant foot

Ostritch vomit

Bananas and beans

cool

Fucking stop holy shit.

Most people don't bother with delicacies. Just getting food at all is hassle enough.

The aristocracy are the only people who eat anything that could be called delicacies, but they also do it mostly because commoners simply don't.

>Dinosaur cheese.

Made from Dinosaur milk?

Honey is incredibly popular

Honey pickled fruits
Cookies and other things drizzled with honey
Particularly wealthy traveling merchants or nobility moving from place to place often carry pouches of candy made from it, honey is heated to a boiling state, combined with various things like nuts, vanilla, mint, that sort of stuff. Poured into large sheets and left to cool down then broken into small bite sized pieces

My grandparents used to own bees and I often had lots of honey stuff because of this. So I throw it into my settings a lot

Onions, eaten raw to clean ones teeth because of a lack of oral hygiene by other means. You might have bad breath afterwards, but you won't have an issue with plaque.

Coca-cola

The McChicken

Fried deep one milt.

>squad based tabletop wargame
>simulates scifi paintball like spectator sport
>except it is played with orgazmorators, not painball guns

Would it get cash on Kikestarter? Fetish games like Kingdom Death, Infinity and anything by Soda Pop are quite succesfull...

Shit I meant to start a new thread...

Yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_milk

Stop what?

>tomato fuck
explain further

Here's an excerpt.

You know that's bullshit, that's fucking sematics bullshit , FUCK YOU! I HATE YOU!, but yeah, you're right, i was wrong