What worlds/factions would you like to see thrown into the same universe?

What worlds/factions would you like to see thrown into the same universe?

Not as in "who would win?", but rather who's interactions would be most interesting?

I would put Wayne and Stark industries as opposed super conglomerate mega companies. With the caveat that each is deeply suspicious of the other.

>not adding in Weyland-Yutani
It's like you've never even gone one a bug hunt before.

>Tfw you realise the BIONICLE universe and the Transformers universe share the DC universe
>Tfw no crossover happened

Elminster in Dark Sun.

Even though I'm not that big a fan of Attack on Titan I've always wanted to see how bad Kratos or The Incredible Hulk would fuck up the titans and some people.

Also anything with modern soldiers going into a high fantasy setting makes me diamonds.

I would insert the Halo franchise into the Star Wars expanded universe, it would be extremely interesting to see how the various factions and characters would interact.

I'd Stark industry and Lexcorp big-ass technological armsrace and dick-waving contest.

It would be capitalism at its finest

oh and Wade and Slade banting

>Who's interactions would be most interesting?
Transformers in any Sci-fi setting. Stealthfully infiltrate the Imperium or the Empire or whatever sci-fi setting.
But cybertronians are spread out to be a universal threat so you'd end up with cool micro stories.

>Transformers and Dr. Who are already tangentially a thing, forgive the marvel part.

At the very last minute before they land on their respective adopted worlds, Tzeentch switches out the contents of baby Kal-el's spaceship with that of the XI Primarch's incubation capsule.

I assume that being raised by the Kents Mr. (?) XI turns out more or less the same, personality wise. However if he decided to go into superheroing he's still gonna make for a very different Superman:

>can't fly
>no heat vision
>no x-ray vision
>not as physically invulnerable as Kal-el
>can't bench-press the planet
>fuckhuge stature, meaning a secret identity probably isn't possible

Kal-el on the other hand...so much depends on what kind of world he lands, who raises him, does he or does he not get corrupted by Chaos, and if/when the Emperor finds him, how do they react to each other? Clearly Emps is going to be like "whoa, I don't remember designing this" but on the other hand, a Primarch who grants you instant air superiority wherever he's around would be quite the bonus. Not to mention the whole bench-pressing the planet thing.

>Not having Weyland-Yutani and Umbrella in the same settings,and they both have annual competitions to see which among them can kill more of their own employees

Would that be judged via the percentage of workers killed or the raw number?

Just imagine an elite led covenant force going up against stormtroopers. White bodies everywhere.

The Daleks into Warhammer 40,000

Genocidal alien cyborgs whose only emotion is hatred and continuously meddle in time.

They'd fit right in.

Throw in Orochi Corp from the Secret World.

They have a massive edge because one of their founders is Lilith and she's fucking over her employees with the same shit that wiped out a previous civilization because she didn't learn from the first time.

He's a xenos, so he'd just be killed. That's the problem with the Emprah not ACTUALLY being that much better in practice. The end result isn't really the same either way.

threadpy reminder that the imperial army isnt cannon.
only stormtrooper are

[Citation Needed]

They're in the Thrawn novel you dumb motherfucker.

>He's a xenos, so he'd just be killed

Mate, Emps has been known to bend/break/"""reinterpet""" his own rules when it suits him. Sure he'd wonder what happened to the real #11. Certain sure he have Malcador quietly investigate possible warp fuckery in the background. But if Kal-El bent the knee, do you really think Emps is going to turn down the chance to have someone with his powerset on side? The Great Crusade would go even faster than it already was, and with fewer Imperial casualties too.

The expanded universe was basically licensed fanfiction, and in most cases was never canon.
It certainly isn't now.

Daleks would slaughter everything in a month tops.