/twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

We're currently working on Expansion 4

Role Reversal Edition

Here's the current worklog:
| Expac 4 |
-It's Getting There

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games:
Subtitle Pending - towergirls.boards.net/
Kingdom Conquest - towerkc.blogspot.ca/

Tabletop Rulebooks:
docs.google.com/document/d/1AiYSs3a-sOL9SgVkjNNFfSRBfJxef99Ow4E7iSP6ra4/edit (Towers)
mega.nz/#!oBkXlaLa!HubjjHJRD_gdcXMqHIoh-6E1GTxZmR2djuX-d-vj4Og (Lewd Adventures)

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/tg/thread/52509281/#52525286
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF
imgur.com/a/maXHJ
tower-girls.booru.org/
mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HP looks good in anything.

Human Princess' tits so powerful that they broke a part of her armor open.

Well, I think it's armor.

Best princesses

More bewbage is needed.

just make the princesses bigger

Tastful underbub is tastful

Fuck HP looks really good with her hair down

Underboob is the most exquisite boob

Is this what happens when you use the Soul Dagger on people?

If so, give me that dagger!

We gonna put Rescue Wars under the games part or no cause its a TTS workshop mod?

I'll see if I can squeeze it in the OP next thread

Where can I find all the Warhammer Princesses?

Instead of squeezing more into the OP, why not make a pastebin with links to the games like we have for the FAQ? Remove some of the clutter while also making it editable without the need of a new OP.

Sounds like a plan, I will make a pastebin and put in the FAQ, Resources, Spreadsheet, Games and Tabletop rules.

Would other anons object to me doing this next thread?

Na, go ahead.

Shouldn't be a problem, really. As long as it's organized, easy to read, and has everything without skipping important details, I'm sure nobody would object. Personally, I'd suggest something like so;

>Current Worklog: (list under this part, seems double posted in this thread's OP)
>Thread Introduction
>FAQ:
>Resources to Make Your Own:
>Spreadsheet:
>Video Games:
>Tabletop Rules:
>Quests: (with Active and Inactive/Complete ones separated, for future organizing)
>Contact Links:

In the OP right now, it says "We're currently working on Expansion 4", and also "| Expac 4|", which is a bit redundant. Another detail is the spacing; everything is spaced as if it were a new paragraph, but there's no paragraphs to be found. Constricting the size a bit would be aesthetically pleasing, I'd think.

On a different note, what are those tabletop rules anyway? They haven't been complete for a long time, and I don't even remember when they got added to the OP. They're so empty and bare that making a game with the finished rules feels incredibly rough. I know there's no "official" rules other than what's on the charts, but still.

I agree with you on that format, should help organize things and keep people up to date (hopefully it gets updated more then the IMGUR album, cause that hasn't been updated in a while)

Those 2 tabletop rules were added i think over 6 months ago. Idk what happened to the creators of them though nor what happened to stop them from updating them.

it begins!

should Leviathan and Berserker be shortened to something else?

should the O's in DODO be lowercased?

and dont worry, im updating Candy's card to have the male symbol in the lust stat

God, new Rust is such a cutie.
And I say nay on the DODO lowercase Os.

I personally vote Leviathan be shortened to something else

and Berserker should be Bearserker or just bear

>Cosplayer Squid
So we never got an updated version of the original squid? Kinda bummed there.
>Gnome's art
I don't remember her being updated, when did that happen? I like it.
>Arrangement of Princesses
My only gripe. I say put them back in their original positions, with the replacement girls in place of the replaced ones.

>Candy has a male symbol
I thought GM was the only trap of the gen.

Bearserker is way to big, I could barely fit Berserker in

How about Frenzied Berserk Bearzerker, Princess

squid really needed an update, we tryed a version that was a callback to her old look but no one really liked it

Gnome didnt get an art update

I mean, I guess ill arrange em to the old style, not sure how that effects anything though

Candy was always male, GM was changed to female later on though, GM herself requested it

I've only got one question for you /twwgg/...

ARE YOU DOWN FOR FUNK?!

yeah but why not bear? i never saw one before

>callback to her old look
Except that's also a cosplay look.

>the two princesses chosen stick out the most out of the 5 candidates
>don't even have crowns
>2 rabbit princesses
>Shark is missing a big, toothy grin and a significantly different hair color from her skin
>Squid looks too human
>Kaiju looks a little fat
Looks alright, otherwise.

I remember that squid, and that people hated the Blooper. Removing the eyes on her cap would make such an incredible difference, but whatever works. As for Gnome, it looks different. Like, the lineart is more crisp, and her details are easier to see. Maybe the quality of my saved chart is just shit in that regard.

The arrangement is just an aesthetic thing. It felt odd that everything other than Wyvern and a few others got moved around so much. Not a big deal, just one of those inconsequential OCD things.

Another thing I was entirely unaware of. I suddenly like GM Princess more, and have even less interest in Candy than before.

Holy christ thats an ugly ass squid

ooooh shiggy

Yea, Kinda have to agree here, The first one's as much of a cosplay look as the second. Except the first one is a little more redicious, but better looking.
If I';m going to be honest here, this just seems kinda Lazy and generic. Say what you will about the original, but it was nither of those two things.

Levia got such a better treatment than Squid, too.

>Both had pretty ugly designs (Levia ugly on purpose, as her creator explained)
>Just needed touchups to fit with the new art
>Got totally redesigned while keeping some iconic details (Squid's pink, Levia's blue and yellow)

Levia got way too much love out of nowhere, where Squid just became a kid.

She really needs a look to distinguish her from Octopuss Princess

Your right! Why did squid get the shaft here?
Lazy was more a criticism of the art itself rather then the artist, but now I'm having to question wither that would also apply to the artist.

Old squid doesn't even look like a towergirl design though, like, its a hard visible difference

All the designs that aren't from the original 3 charts aren't "in the Towergirl style." Eversor updated them all to simulate the Towergirl style. Including reworks for heavily outdated/oddball ones.

Yeah im saying the new ones are better, and I was there when Eversor made both attempts at her, everyone liked the new design it seemed. I feel like these guys are just trying to stir shit or maybe its the original creator gettin angry? Maybe im just lookin to hard though

Idea: start with tall thin human body, add squib facial features (like the beak), put a tall squid 'hat' on her, have the tentacles reach to her knees or feet, give her the little Blooper eyeshadows to make it look like the 'hat' is casting a shadow on her eyes. Maybe make her look a little gloomy.
There, what do you think?

That's... Actually pretty good from the sounds of it.
Though I'd need to see it to be sure.

>53105657
That sounds awesome!
Hopfully these designs arnt final.

crowns n candy gender sign added

any suggestions for Berserker or Leviathan name? If not they'll stay as is

Just Levia could work

Berserker is pretty bear-like, so Bear Princess with a hint of her being a berserker in her description should work. As for Leviathan, we either stay as Leviathan, or stick with Levia since it was the original name.

I'm not trying to "Stir Shit" Or make anyone angery, I'm simply saying I do not like these re-designs, and questions why Levia was allowed to stay a levia while Squid was turned into a cosplayer.
it's unfortunate I wasn't there, as I would have pointed these things out.
everyone has their off days, I suppose.

now hold on a second bud, Eversor works hard on this stuff

he made two attempts at the gal and we had a whole group of folks in the pictaro during her making giving help

as for the difference between Leviathan and Squid, Leviathan had a reference that Red made to help Eversor make her new sprite. We were shooting in the dark with squid, and what came out folks seemed to like till now

if you think she can be done better, see if you can get a reference based on what said, cause its gonna be iffy otherwise what we come out with. For now were gonna keep the current design, both for work time and the high possibility that we'll just piss off the other crowd is we change her yet again

sorry if im stepping on toes but dont go spitting in our artists faces just cause you aint keen to somethin, hate me all ya like im just an editor

but we'd be dead in the water without our art knights around

Right, I apologize for calling him Lazy, it was an in the moment thing, and I was in the wrong.
And I would actually com from ever, but I'm kinda broke. Again, I wish i was there, I would have brought these criticisms up, propably help make a better product as a whole. But as it stands I'm just a broke user with some criticisms and no other way to get them out.

Ooh, I'd be willing to pay! I just have money lying around, why not use it to improve the chart AND give our resident artist some extra dosh?

ill see if I can put together a ref for your suggestions, sorry to come down on ya

and dont worry about payment im always happy to throw dosh at Ever for helpin out, and I doubt he'll want any regardless for a rework

Glad to see you figured out replying right quick.
You can click on a post number if you were unaware to automatically create a reference to that post.
Also welcome to the party.

>Look back
>There was borderline unanimous appeal for the latest version
Huh.
desuarchive.org/tg/thread/52509281/#52525286

Yea, kinda new to the boards. Figured I had to get social in some aspect sometime, so I decided fuck it, and just went for it.
No panic attacks yet, so things seems to being ok.
And no need to worry, I'll dish out the muns. I offered first, after all.

Oh, shit, thank you. that would be really nice.
Again, i apologize for insulting ever.
Also, if possible, could you get that red guy to help? He seems to know his shit when it comes to more beast-y princesses.
(Again, no insult to ever

That's not the latest version, that's the version before the latest one.

It really goes to show how the crowd changes at certain points throughout the week

there was massive push for my version of the upcoming expansion one day, and then damn near death threats the next

It boils down to our activity and I really wish I could keep everyone updated more often, but then we'd get next to nothing done

That's the latest version and the one that went on the sheet as you can clearly see. The succ lips cosplay one was originally posted a few posts above that one with different colors.

Yea, some people (Like me) don;t check the threads every day, or even every week. So getting community opinion can be difficult.

Ok, weird, it showed me the wrong pic the first time.

Ah. It happens. Desuarchive has been in a bit of flux as of late.

That's why it's important to not move things too fast and let everyone get a chance to get a word in. Because shit can change on a dime here.

>Another detail is the spacing; everything is spaced as if it were a new paragraph, but there's no paragraphs to be found. Constricting the size a bit would be aesthetically pleasing, I'd think.

The spacing is like that so everything doesn't look all jammed up like ex:
Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!
Everyone is welcome.
FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF
Resources:
Imgur Album - imgur.com/a/maXHJ
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board - https:// infinity ch.net/twgrl
Booru - tower-girls.booru.org/
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip

Etc

>half of my shit on Tumblr is gone, including when I made Levia
>Can't find my post on infinity chan
There goes my credibility, but whatever. I know I'm me, and that's what matters. I just want to chime in on Leviathan since I didn't say anything when that new design was posted, and I like the design. I'm a bit bummed about her not keeping the asymmetrical arms and tentacle legs, but I understand why it wasn't included; it was fucking weird. I am glad that my ugly color scheme was kept, since that helped her stand out so much.

I was motivated to draw a bit, and it helped kill my block from days ago. Time to churn out some sketches, will probably (not) post some sketches of the new girls at some point. Good models to work with, and great practice since I'm terrible at monsters that don't look like cartoon villains from the 70's. I sketched out both old and new Levia as the thing that broke my block, and that makes me happy seeing them side by side.

Wish someone would update my shitty doodle for Levia though, since I can't manage to make the card art look good at all. I do still like my old design, even if I admit it is ugly. I'm a sucker for asymmetrical stuff.

Yeah, I'd like to see what's up with the Warhammer Princesses as well.

you do good stuff man, and you were there to provide gals when no one else was

take it from the guy who made the original art for Lich, Boss, Dodo, and Evil princess, the gals can be difficult, but it feels good when they do eventually make it

also for those curious, heres the ref Red made for Eversor for leviathan

Hare and Berserker don't have crowns. This is a travesty! Every Princess should have a crown, how else would we know it's a princess? (technically Merrow doesn't have a crown either, but her esca looks like a crown).

Gnome has had that art since the original expansion chart. She was one of the ones that got their art down by Gats. You might be confusing her for the other Gnome Princess in gen 4, who has different art and archetype (tinkerer instead of miner).

CHECK IT!, 3 to go!

ay buddy

Empress, Fire Warrior, Kroot, and Macha

Oh shit, Like, I like the designs of more then 90% of those princesses, that's really cool!
Warhammer's cool too, but my Knowledge of that is limited to TB.
I think kroot's my favorite, she's just so cute~
I assume regular Kroots arn;t exactly adorable, though?

Depends on whether you like weird flesh-eating bird-people.
Kroot are awesome, though, and I wish they amounted more to just one unit in the Tau codex. There used to be a Kroot Mercenaries army in 3rd edition, but it never got updated (though given that they redid Genestealer Cults and Harlequins, one can hope).

STOP MAKING EVERYONE A BOOBY MONSTER

Big boobs are meant to be special, related to the character, not just an "AutoWaifu" cheat.

AND WHERE'S THE BOOB SIZE COMPARISON CHART SENPAI

Nigga fuck you talkin bout

Try and stop me

>design 10/10 faction of genesplicing alien mercenaries
>design decent race of pseudoJapanese aliens with a hard-on for practicality and hiring cool alien races
>fast forward a decade
>the Kroot are criminally under-represented
>the Tau have been tossed onto the "spam foot tall Tonka Toy Robits" wagon with every other faction, not a single new auxiliary in sight
That entire franchise is a fucking tragedy

CEGORACH PRINCESS WHEN

Thanks! Has anything been proposed for Genestealer or C'Tan?

I wanna get a good "Tempo" going with Quake Woman

were workin on a card for genestealer at the moment, close to finished

but if you have any suggestions for Ctan or Arbite, shoot

Not true Warhammer expansion, no Gork or Mork in sight. For shame.

Nice, hope it gets posted here soon, can't wait to see it! Does it give

For the Arbite, how about crime-based roleplay and handcuffs as fetishes (not sure about dislike, exhibitionism maybe?), The Carapace Armor and Shock Maul for Dowries, and for a Lust Gift, perhaps a badge that grants deputy status in the group, allowing you to wield their powers of law?

For the C'Tan, how about life drinking and sunbathing as fetishes, (not sure about dislike, maybe hypnotism or mental contact or something), necrodermis foundry and psycher disabling pylons (or maybe something that allows one to subsist on energy alone?), and a lust gift on a more benevolent version of the transferrence machine?

Sorry, does it give any gene altering dowries or anything like that?

Can 200X robots even give genuine consent?

>C'Tan dislike: Body Hair
Unless it's the Deceiver, which would be "Asking About Her Preferences"

>Can 200X robots even give genuine consent?

Yes actually, they are sentient after all

Like, Levia is odd, i fee
Dumb but i didnt understand her until someone pointed it out.

guess who found out a different word for Leviathan!

Why not just Levi?

>picked the two most boring options as replacements
Who decided this?

I distinctly remember Gm princess requesting her card NOT change after she transitioned. Though its possible she changed her mind since

I want to tease GM Princess's feminine penis!

What is a lotan, that is too obscure

Its another word for leviathan

>too obscure for Veeky Forums
get a load of this guy

I would probobly prefer Rahab, but thats just me

All I can really think to say about this is to keep things somewhat open and occasionally remind the thread where we're at while setting a decent stopping point. It sucks if someone hasn't been around for a long while to provide input, and it's unfair to keep everything on hold for weeks or months at a time or to immediately start changing things that have been more or less settled for a good while.

Is this truly it? Am I now finally gazing upon the 40k chart as it will appear in its final layout?

I might have gone Ym or Dagon on Leviathan, but my biases are weird.

On the apparent issue of squid princess that suddenly cropped up, I'm gonna quote a friend from discord I talked to about this:

"They did it to make her more... marktable/kawaii i guess?. But yeah that third one(Current squid), if you didn't tell me it was a squid i would not have guessed"
"Tbh i think the fun of tower girls
is the ludicrious designs"
"The first squid one is funny
I mean, you have a skelleton princess, a mimic princess
Go all out"
"Its the whole point to have these wierd looking waifu girls
You start making them generic to have greater appeal you become like a generic version of monster musume (and that is already kinda generic)
That's my opinion anyways"

I mean, mimic and skeleton arent the best examples. They look pretty generic in of themselves. Even then I get the feeling most think the old squid looked different because she wasnt a towergirls design at all, she broke completely off the sprite template