ITT: Examples of nonsexual Slaaneshi

> An elderly grandmother who has dedicated the last years of her life to baking the perfect batch of chocolate chip cookies.

the lowly user trying to master the art of the shitpost

trash example, but it technically works.

I played a slaaneshi psyker in a dark heresy game that had an incredibly celibate view of pretty much all luxury. He wore brown woolen robes, ate tasteless paste for sustenance and would wear a respirator to make sure he never smelt anything pleasant. His whole philosophy was that Slaanesh was not just the god of excess, but of DESIRE. And so he tried to instill in himself an insatiable lust for all things. And once he took his rightful place as a true daemon of Slaanesh, the Imperium would know what true desire looks like.

He was killed by that FUCK of a khorne player once the npc boss was killed, and all the PC's vied for his position.

> The schizophrenic AC mechanic struggling to achieve the perfect room temperature.

>sex
>drugs
>rock n' roll

Guess anyone really really into drugs and rock n' roll?

Everything is sexual, everything is a fetish.

That movie where that guy makes perfume from people, or something? That movie MIGHT have ended in an weird cannibal meat orgy though, don't really remember.

And actual lore example from "the Warden of the Blade" has an Imperial Cardinal be possessed by a Slaaneshi mask because it looked literally like the most perfect thing he ever saw.

Then an Imperial Guard sergeant got elevated to Daemon Princess of Slaanesh because she became really obsessed with killing daemons and heretics. (Sort of seems like a paradox to me though)

Fuck, that actually makes sense.

/r/oddlysatisfying

> A fighter pilot obsessed with achieving a perfect combination of flight acrobatics.

you deserved it for not taking enough skulls

ITT: I WANT TALK ABOUT SLAANESH BUT BE A REGRESSIVE PRUDE AT THE SAME TIME

Parental advisory Slaneesh, bleeps and blurrs

Lucius and Sigvald are pretty excellent champions of Slaanesh. They embody all of the Dark Prince's evil aspects while not overdoing the LOLSEXANDDRUGS schtick. Sexual perversion is but one of many, many perversions.

Lucius the Eternal just wants to be the best swordsman, ever.

A contortionist seeking to push her body to the absolute limits and surpass them to create living art.

> > An elderly grandmother who has dedicated the last years of her life to baking the perfect batch of chocolate chip cookies.

>Guess anyone really really into drugs and rock n' roll?
So, Keith Richards?

My BC char is a Slaaneshi who seeks an excess of worship and adulation, using his high fellowship to sway innocents into joining his cult of personality.

That is genuinely terrifying.

That's a fucking Khorne thing if anything.

no. literraly not. she wouls have to be so obsessed by making the perfect cookies that she doesnt sleep for days, making thousand upon thousand of them and practivally going mad at it to the point slaanesh whisper to her.

Trying to have an even amount of tomatoes on a pizza or shit like this doesnt drive any emotion you humongous dick slurping autofellating faggot

dude, as a hema practitioner training with Lucius would be so fucking awesome. imagine how much you'd learn!

you are so missing the point. she wants to make the PERFECT cookies. it's like the artists in I think it was galaxy aflame who were so enamored with their art they sewed themselves into a rug. anything that you are deeply truly passionate about can be fuel for slaanesh.

> she wouls have to be so obsessed by making the perfect cookies that she doesnt sleep for days, making thousand upon thousand of them and practivally going mad at it to the point slaanesh whisper to her.
See .

>killing lots of stuff is automatically Khorne!

No, it isn't. Slaanesh is the god of excess and perfection. There are plenty of ways you could get in his good graces by killing a lot.

If anything pic reelated proves my point. those grand mas are turned jnto literral zombie, not merely trying to bake perfect cookie

Please define perfect cookie.
Also, as you samefagged in the other post, until that grandma is baking 24/7 and driven mad, slaanesh wont notice shit and wont feed shit.
theres literraly NO EXAMPLES of mundane thing driving slaanesh in any codex or BL book.

>haha trying to make the perfect dump feed slaanehs ^()(^:)))
>haha parking straight feed slaanesh ^:::;;:)))
>haha casually playing blues feeds slaanesh >>::)))

umm, wrong post, also, that second one wasn't me.

well my idea of a perfect cookie is one that would make anything else pale in comparison, like if you ate it, everything else tastes of ash.

well actually there are, in the bl books there are tons of slaaneshi painters, sculptors, martial artists, really any skilled craft. as I said in galaxy in flames there's actually a hall on the emperors children's ship dedicated to slanneshi artist's works, totally non-sexual rt, some of it is implied to be extreme or evocative but yeah.

If ever I played slaanesh I'd make an army of Fat Marines. Obese to the point their armour splits, mechanical walking chairs because their legs can't support them, bolter in one hand and a chicken leg in the other as they shuffle into battle to feast on the enemy flesh

Sigvald the Magnificent just wants to be the most handsome man, ever.

Workaholism in its many shapes and forms.
Greed beyond reason for the sole sake of amassing more.
Lust for political power.

Basically, out of 7 deadly sins - Khorne gets Wrath, Nurgle gets Sloth, Slaanesh gets everything else.

Good luck for him he's confined to his own universe.

A general with art as a hobby tries to make the purest/best art with blood and corpses.

An inqisitor that seeks the most effective torture and creates the abnormal torture methods.

A musicians seeks to honor the chaos gods with the best music. He thinks screams of horror and pain, sounds of the dying is the purest music and trains himself in a warrior with the cruelest weapons to get this music.

You forgot tzeentch?

Intentionally omitted.
Tzeentch doesn't deal in vices.
Tzeentch deals in virtues.

Real Hope and Change.

Threads like this prove that slaanesh as originally written, and still, is basically just sex/drugs/rroll

"You know, as long as there's sex and drugs, I guess I could do without the rock'n'roll"

Its a long way to the Palace of Pleasure, if you want to rock and roll

Up to this day fuckers 10,000 years younger than him whoops his ass. He should just give up, he's a fucking loser.

>do anything at all except have sex

>Then an Imperial Guard sergeant got elevated to Daemon Princess of Slaanesh because she became really obsessed with killing daemons and heretics
That's SUPER retarded and lore raping unless she fully dedicated herself to Slaanesh beforehand.

do the right drugs and the music seems more important than the sex

Gourmands (i.e. people who are obsessed with eating)

Also people who are compelled to swallow random crap they find, like erasers, pens, and scalpels. Yes, it's exactly as dangerous and unhealthy as it sounds.

Some crazy people too. One guy I know of was absolutely obsessed with tearing fabric. Didn't matter what it was; rugs, towels, clothing still worn by other people, anything that he could pull apart with his hands. Eventually his caregivers leaned that they could placate him with fabric swatches (little squares fabric-samples), and he could happily pull those apart without any trouble. I could see a dude like that being a Slaanesh cultist.

Hoarding could totally be Slaaneshi. Like you might have a dude who just fills his house with newspapers to an absolutely dangerous extent, such that he can barely move around from the ceiling-high piles everywhere.

Nobody here mentioned cat-ladies yet, though other animals could also work. You could have someone obsessed with bees or other insects, who keeps an absurd number of them in his/her place.

>ITT Veeky Forums has no imagination unless sex or murder are involved

>do the right drugs and the music seems more important than the sex
>implying truly good music isn't always more important than sex
H-have I been unknowingly doing drugs all my life?

Depends on exactly what they did. A had the idea of a Dark Heresy campaign where the dictator of a planet becomes increasingly obsessed with stomping out heresy and turns the place into a police state where every man, women, child and dog is fitted with a bomb collar and imprisoned in the mines beneath the planet (justified by a a made up biovirus on the surface of the planet.) Then the dictator secretly orders his second hand man to start up a Slaaneshi cult. Finally, the dictator petitions an Inquisitor to investigate for cultists who then sends off some Acolytes to investigate. The adventure would culminate in the dictator manually activating the bomb collars of each civilian one by one at the central controller complex. If the Acolytes investigate they would find that the dictator didn't manage to make his way past the K9 section of bomb collars and a memorial statue to the fallen dogs is established.

^If the Acolytes investigate after they defeat the dictator.

If he wants to be the best he's doing a really bad job at it.

>girly faggot
I said HANDSOME. Does sanguinus even have pubes?

>My 600 point life

Nah, she got completely lost in the slaughter of killing daemons, and craved nothing but sensation of battle and reveled in the "righteousness" of what she was doing, and the "song" that the Slaaneshi cultists were chanting made more and more sense to her as she kept fighting. All she wanted to do was fight, and keep fighting, and purge herself of her "weakness" in the process - and because she was basically in the middle of a Daemonic incursion, she became exactly that, and turned into a shattered mirror-creature that lived only to feel the pleasure of war.

It made sense throughout the course of the book.

>Gourmands (i.e. people who are obsessed with eating)
It's 'people who are obsessed with taste'.

Try reading FFG's Tome of Excess. It has lots of examples. Both long lore dumps and short snippets. For example, there was a series of notes scribbled down by a chef about how he tasted a wonderful stew and wanted to recreate the flavor, and of course he took it too far.

I always like to imagine that Slaanesh and Tzeentch bond over progressive rock.

I like the example I saw a while back. Basically a music prodigy who found a small shrine in the woods while looking for inspiration.

Flash forward many years they are a known name in the system but have taken to stealing children and hooking them up to an infernal intstrument to use their voices to play the ultimate song that summons daemonettes onto the world.

I pitched an idea to the guy who was going to run our Dark Heresy game about a side quest villain. He was a gourmet chef on a pleasure world serving the planets lord. He started off by trying to please the Lord's very picky tastes. Over a period of years he began to unravel trying to perfect every dish. Even the Lord's eventual praise and desire for his food, the chef was convinced that he was unsatisfied. He began importing rare, illegal, and some possibly heretical, ingredients. He searched for more flavorful meats, the most succulent fruits, the most exotic spices. After a heated discussion with his sous-chef, the chef killed him in a fit of rage. In order to hide what he had done, he butchered the body, cooked it and served it to the Lord. He gave the chef such high praise for his new culinary invention that the chef was determined to find the best way of using his new source of meat. Cut to us finding out that the chef had made a deal with a being that would be a daemon that would allow him to create the galaxies greatest 12 course meal at the low cost of a ritual that would rip a hole in the materium and allow Slaanesh to sweep the system.

Tech Priest who thinks he has hit the STC mother load brings back loads of Slaaneshi corrupted demon tech.

Cookie clicker gets weird.
A shame that all its copycats only copied the boring part where you have to click cookies, instead of the bargaining with eldrich horrors and surreal storytelling part.

Underrated.

Slaanesh? The Grandmatriarchs transcend excess and perfection, becoming the new elder god.