/swg/ - Smug Twi'lek Twinks Edition

Previous Thread: >Fantasy Flight Games’ X-Wing and Star Wars: Armada Miniatures Games
>pastebin.com/Wca6HvBB

Fantasy Flight Games’ Star Wars RPG System (EotE/AoR/FaD)
>pastebin.com/wCRBdus6
>mega.nz/#!DkNTDTyZ!PUupCOep4RmRcsgI3rNhU_Pk_xcyFbYWnhrq8gwrVv0

Shipfag's Starship Combat Fixes for EotE/AoR/FaD
>mediafire.com/file/y9w713etmckbs98/Shipfag.JPG

Other Fantasy Flight Games Star Wars Tabletop (Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Destiny and the Star Wars LCG)
>pastebin.com/ZE4gn0yN

Fantasy Flight Games Dice App (Works with X-Wing, Armada, the Star Wars RPG system and Imperial Assault)
>mediafire.com/download/64xy3uy6vepll8v/com.fantasyflightgames.swdice.ver.1.1.4.build.9.apk

Older Star Wars Tabletop (d6, d20/Saga, etc.)
>pastebin.com/wXP0LdyJ

Reference Materials & Misc. Resources
>pastebin.com/AGFFkSin

All Canon Novels and Comics (via /co/)
>mega.co.nz/#F!2R5kDTqQ!WfrDla-jvDIn05U57T9hhQ

Just What IS Canon Anyways?
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Canon#2014_reboot
>starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline_of_canon_media

The Clone Wars Viewing Guide
>img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1442/36/1442364889994.png

Writefaggotry
>pastebin.com/cJY5FK9T

Shipfag's hangar
>drive.google.com/folderview?id=0ByhAdnTlOKOeQnA4SFByUC1aQWM&usp=sharing

Heroes of the Aturi Cluster, co-op X-Wing campaign
>dockingbay416.com/campaign

What's your favorite civilian starship?

Other urls found in this thread:

blue-agate-cantina.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did anyone else feel like the Executrix seemed sorta, bent? Like the axis of the upper part didn't meet the axis of the upper layers.

I like the look of the smaller cockpit's viewport.

Wrong image, though I love that helmet guy too, unless he actually *IS* Ezra,

Interesting that this guy has a bunch of yellow ticmarks on top of his visor, sorta like Boba has on the side of his helmet.

Is anybody here?

My self-summary
>Im a fun loving guy and a self starter who has absolutely no interest in committing murder. I'm looking for love or companionship, or just that one lovely evening. Let me take you into my magical world of not murdering anyone, ever, for any reason
What I'm doing with my life
>I'll tell you this right up front: Certainly not murdering anyone, least of all you. Beyond that, mostly digging in my friends cave.

I'm here

Do we have an explanation for Beezer having those tiny lekku? Lekku contain part of the Twi'lek brain don't they? You'd imagine something like that would be comparable to microcephaly in humans.

>Lekku contain part of the Twi'lek brain don't they?
Only in legends and IIRC that idea's been pretty well mocked by Pablo and the like.

He's got scrawny everything from time being starved and tortured in an imperial prison camp, hence joining Saw for revenge.

>Lekku contain part of the Twi'lek brain don't they?
Having parts of your brain outside it's natural armor would be extremely retarded.

Yeah it seems like a bit of a biological fuck-up to have higher motor functions outside the skull.
I reckon if anything, they're a desert species so having somewhere to store fat and water isn't entirely ridiculous... aside from probably some risk of spinal damage!

How does force jump work in FaD in non-combat situations? Like if the player fell into a ditch, and rolled to get out... Couldn't they just keep rolling until they eventually force jump out? If that's the case, assuming time isn't a factor, do PC's automatically succeed every force jump they attempt?

If they fail and get a lot threat that can wear away their strain. Despairs can cause wounds or upgrade difficulty of the next check. You can fluff it as the pc getting injured failing to jump out. Use threat and advantages they are crucial

>desert species
>Ryloth
It's a jungle planet

Ehwot? Even Nucanon Ryloth has at most a few scrub forests.

Its got some jungle, some not very big oceans, but lot of the southern half of the planet is deserts and drier than a nun's nasty

>pic related
Yeah, and Twi'leks straight up don't inhabit the southern hemisphere, at least not above ground.

>don't inhabit the southern hemisphere

But the spice must flow... or Raith will go cold turkey and get the shits

I have never seen any true "Jungle" on Ryloth, more like the Australian bush, or some scrubby parts of Florida.

Could it be that you've never seen it because Ryloth itself isn't real?

Dumb comment aside, to be fair to that guy, I don't think we ever see any parts of Ryloth that aren't just desert or badlands

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Tons of things in Star Wars are never seen and just have to be believed to exist.

Wasn't Ryloth a tidal locked planet at one point? I could have sworn in one of the old star wars source books it mentioned one side of the planet always faces the sun.

The lekku are prehensile, too, and used a lot in language, apparently.

In Legends, yes. In Canon there's no mention of Ryloth's rotation. It can be inferred from certain other details (equatorial forests, etc.) that it's still locked but it's never been restated for canon.

>Wasn't Ryloth a tidal locked planet at one point? I could have sworn in one of the old star wars source books it mentioned one side of the planet always faces the sun.
Yeah, EU had it being a tide-locked hellhole where everybody lived underground and their economy was based around selling their women to the galaxy as sex slaves.

I think it has to do with the color and lighting.

In the older movies, the ship was more gray in color and they lit them more from above so you got deeper shadows and more obvious lights in the recessed areas between the angled armor plates.

Yes or no?
The ISD Ion Cannon is optional.

Ion's Creed (400/400)
====================
Imperial II-class Star Destroyer (120 + 55)
+ Admiral Screed (26)
+ Gunnery Team (7)
+ Electronic Countermeasures (7)
+ NK-7 Ion Cannons (10)
+ Avenger (5)

Raider II-class Corvette (48 + 8)
+ Overload Pulse (8)

+ Overload Pulse (8)

+ Overload Pulse (8)

"Howlrunner" (16)

3 x Tie Interceptor Squadron (11)

Tie Fighter Squadron (8)

Yeah its no longer as shitty as it once was compared to the EU versions, tide-locked planets are pretty inimical to living critters unless it has some pretty interesting atmosphere gasses or magnetosphere to deal with radiation
Its still shit though!

SW-7s are a lot better on an ISDII. Especially with Avenger. Blue dice have a bad habit of giving 2-4 accuracy when you just want to do damage.

Lose one of the raiders and take a pair of Gozantis to push those squads. They still won't do a whole lot before they die though, and if the enemy gets the drop on you rather than the other way around they won't do anything.

Are there stats in any of the EotE/AoR/FaD books for one of those geonosian rifles or for sonic rifles?
Additionally how would one stat a Sith Sword? I imagine that an ancient sword isn't quite the deal since Sith Swords are supposed to be comparable to lightsabers.

Yes they have stats for sonic rifles.

A Sith sword would use lightsaber stats without breach, 3 crit, and less damage. 8 tops. Probably less.

Why are Y-Wings and Imperial Aces sold out everywhere?

I'm here too. Are we doing robust heterosexual images this thread to counter last thread, or will this thread also descend into homoerotic fan fiction? Only time will tell!

>Implies that Raith hasn't set up his own spice ring on the planet. He's rich enough to cut out the middleman

Because FFG is running out of stock again. If you look on the site like a third of the expansions are up for reprint.

If you really want them I'd grab some off Barnes and Noble or another big box store before they're really out of print. Ebay also isn't a horrible place to look if you're willing to accept slightly more than MSRP.

Sith swords would have sort of a variant of the Imbue Item talent that the Artisan gets innately, but as a 'basic' weapon I'd see it as being +2 Str, 3 Crit and Defensive 1
Maybe being able to commit some darkside pips on a force dice each round into increasing damage, pierce or the like.

But they where an archaic weapon that ultimately got discarded because lightsabres where superior, not comparable

There's a Sith Shield in one of the FaD splats with like a weird commit power that lets you generate like a revenge force when people hit you but causes conflict - you could probably give a Sword a similar ability to just inherently commit for some Vicious or extra damage or something.

Otherwise, I say the ancient sword but with Cortosis maybe Superior to reflect the Sith Alchemy juju works fine. Unmodded the great thing about lightsabers is the breach and sunder, blasters actually do better damage against soft targets unless you get a serious saber-smith to tune that shit up.

>SW-7s are a lot better on an ISDII.
Noted

The Raiders are ion pulse delivery systems.
Is three really too many though?

Are they going to be reprinted?

yeah, it just takes a couple months for the next boatload to get here.

Oh yeah the one out of Keeping the Peace, they are pretty neat.
Pre-lightsabre era I could see them being alchemical metal and very well made by a species that had a major murder boner for things like that. Post lightsabre invention they might have been cortosis (or the alchemy equivalent of cortosis). Guns in general are better if you just want to blow up mooks all day long and not be too fancy about it. Sabres tune up to the point that they're fucking terrifying though, its not too bad if the PC's build them from scratch, scraps and hippy crystals.
That takes a lot of penalties off the rolls and lets them sub in other things to help

One of my players got their hands on a light saber, got overconfident, charged a bunch of storm troopers and then spent three days in the bacta tank thinking about what they did.

That's whatcha git.

Hah, yeah RIP Trando-Force user

>Gets lightsabre
>Has a YGGG in lightbat, no talents
>Ignores the YYYG and half a dozen talents in just murdering people with ordinary objects skill
>Charges 8 troopers and their sergeant
>Worldstar!

Oh he died horribly after killing about 5 of them and I did feel kind of bad about it for some time, but play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Two questions for /swg/.

1. How far could Vader go "off-script", mission-wise in the pursuit of his son before the Emperor or other Imperial commanders called him back?

2. How are Imperial fleets supplied on long patrols?

>How are Imperial fleets supplied on long patrols?

MASSIVE fleet-tender ships.

1. Not too far. But I assume a couple days before anyone starts noticing anything.
2. they stop over on imperial worlds.

Its about 1 year between Bespin and Jabba's palace

Not so big fleet tender

Person who asked the origional question here.

The party I'm running for actually wanted to be good at lightsabers so they're actually very dangerous with them with talents and everything, but they still only use them about half of the time because blasters and swords (even ancient swords) draw less attention.

Sadly none of them have gone full blaster jedi and even the blasterist of jedi is an ataru user whos better with his glowstick

He was lucky, they managed to reattach both of his limbs and he even got to keep one of his eyes. The crazy part is I didn't expect the player to go full retard. They had the proficiency and talents to use the lightbat and had been playing the character cautiously up to that point. It's like the second the saber got turned on their common sense turned off and they kamakazie charged two squads of storm troopers with Sargents in tow. They owe the team Heavy Weapons Guy and medic a lot.

For the first question, you should read Marvel's Darth Vader series.

Essentially - he has free reign to do what he wants unless Palpatine or one of the admirals has a mission for him. For some things, he'd not do personally and instead have others do the work for him.

For the second, food-wise they keep well stocked with nutrient-shakes. Lost Stars actually covers this to some extent.

Did you buff your STs up? One of my players is a wookie marauder and he was able to one shot a ST group with one swing of his vibroax and this was right after character creation. Your PC must of just rolled like shit

>one shot a ST group

Were they standing inside of each other? You know these guys have fucking thermal detonators, right?

In a little bit, we get to see the top-16 for X-wing.

Any predictions?

I really don't want it to be scum again. I fucking hate mindlink.

Yeah You can easily one shot a minion group if you roll well enough. My player had a couple of triumphs since he was YYGG and I don't remember TDs being equipped to a regular minion group

My mistake, it's frags, not thermal detonators. Even so, dude, triumphs don't let you do something completely impossible, like hit a spread-out squad of troopers with one axe swing.

Keep in mind stormtrooper minions can come with light repeating blasters, too.

Nope, but they rolled hot. He tried to charge two squads, starting at long range, down a wide open coverless street trusting only in the deflection ability to see him safely into melee. The first group got a triumph, three successes and four advantage. The second group got two triumph, four successes and three advantage. They collapsed just short of engaged with the squads blinded and with two crippled limb criticals.

As a side note the group is now terrified of storm troopers and is flying towards Hutt space as fast as their YT2300 can go.

>long patrols
Given that an ImpStar Deuce carries 6 years' worth of consumables when fully loaded, it's safe to assume that stopping at a friendly port tends to be the most common method of resupply.

>1 year between Bespin and Tattooine

You mean timeline wise, right?

Would anybody be interested in non-commentated livestreams of XWM on youtube?
Audio from the players obviously but no commentators or shit like that.

I want to play Armada.
But I can't buy 1 of everything right now.
I want to play with a friend so I'm getting both sides.

Starter + Dice
Victory
ISD
Glad
Interdick

Neb-B
CR 90
and then what? I want equal sides. Maybe fighter pack 1? 2 of them?

What? Triumphs can automatically kill a minion from the group and my player got 2 of them not including the successes and advantages he had. You can easily fluff it as the wookie cleaved through multiple members of the group in a single swing

Getting 2 fighter pack ones is great, I'd also suggest an MC30 and maybe an assault frigate. If you want to keep them really equal you'd want to add an MC80 but I feel the MC30 and assault frigate are more powerful and better support the gameplan of keeping the fleets equal while still demonstrating interesting differences in performance.

I mean, criticals are a thing. Every critical is a dead minion, and each Triumph is a critical. Hell, if that vibroax had crit 1 (which isn't hard, it's only 1k credits IIRC) every advantage is a dead minion, and I've rolled 4 or 5 advantage on attack rolls before.

Plus turns are a lot longer in EOTE. It isn't one swing of an axe, it's a minute's worth of back-and-forth strikes and dodges.

Found the stats for sonic rifles.
Question, if you can keep shooting someone with a sonic rifle are they just unable to do anything? Like if you can be sure enough to hit every round will they just be left unable to take actions?

Smug Twi'leks who know they're hot shit are the best.

Yes. Also with the saved points you are really going to want OE on those Raiders. They're black dice are a not insignificant part of your damage and you need them to hurt. Because realistically you're only getting one good shot with them before the enemy either moves past or they get blown up.

I've done this combo before. It's great if you can pull it off, but a fighter and bomber ball does its job almost as well while being not nearly as fragile and having better utility. Raiders are honestly pretty crappy ships. They're essentially giant mines that you get one good use out of and then they're past the enemy.

Eventually, sure. But I'd plan on more like 6-9 months. Back in the dark ages of wave 4, Falcons, A-wings, and Y-wings could literally not be bought for any price, they were that rare.

>I fucking hate mindlink.
I still find this mindset hilarious. Mindlink was considered hot garbage for so long, and stress control still deals with them fairly well.

Get yourself two sets each of both flotillas before you grab anything else. Both factions use them well, but Rebels especially need their transports.

>Eventually, sure. But I'd plan on more like 6-9 months. Back in the dark ages of wave 4, Falcons, A-wings, and Y-wings could literally not be bought for any price, they were that rare.

Why is the Y-wing so popular? I didn't think anyone really liked it, but it was always one of my favorites.

>Why is the Y-wing so popular?
stresshog. It's a tourney winner.

So.

Core+dice

ISD
Vic
Glad
Interdictor
Gozanti

Cr-90
Neb-B
MC-30
Mk2 AF
Gr 75's

2x Each faction Fighter 1 Pack

What happened to /ourguy/ at World's?

Stabbed in a public bathroom

You have to get enough advantage to activate Concussive, but yeah if you do it every round they're unable to take actions. They still get maneuvers though, which can mean they might run the fuck away from you (or toward you) or get into cover or something like that

>ywn fluster your smug twi'lek boyfriend with headpats
Just hit me with that death star beam right now

Looks decent. You're probably going to want to pick up at least one of the large ships for Rebels fairly soon.

Also I'd get one of the fighter pack IIs for each faction before getting a second of the first one. Eventually you'll want to pick those up and Corellian Conflict too.

Because people like to run lots of them, so they often times buy 4. You only need 1 to run a stresshog.

Arrested for public indecency after a drunken fistfight, unfortunately

Shot down over the sea of Japan. Spun in. No survivors.

Contracted to join Seinar industries as Raith's personal assistant.

Cast as Trioculus in the upcoming Jedi Prince anime.

shackled in an FFG cubicle cranking out new cards for XWM

Amphetamine overdose, robbed a bank, shot it out with fifteen federal marshals. Didn't make it

Bourbon and crack binge, woke up in an oklahoma city whorehouse between two strippers painted blue, currently hitchiking home

I hear Jack Black is playing him in a movie based on his harrowing tale.

I could've sworn male Twi'leks were uglier, could that he in fact be a she in disguise?

Currently in the hands of the Attanni mafia.

Only when they hit middle age

Retired to become a monk, had to fight Quad-Satan.

>I could've sworn male Twi'leks were uglier,
Nah, just the ones who let themselves go. The ones who actually care about their appearance end up looking like a blue Fruity Rudy

They are all either extremely handsome and usually pretty buff, or they look like a bag of smashed assholes. No inbetweens, really

What was he even running?

That sure is a smug twilek

Any pictures of her butt?

>her

>her

That's a male? Wait, is this from the Lost Stars Manga?

any lewds?

Not yet, but if you want a twink'lek, as far as I know this is the only ones on the internet:

blue-agate-cantina.tumblr.com/

Is it gay if it's a cute Twi'Lek?

>could that he in fact be a she in disguise?
>reverse trap twi'lek
I had no idea how badly I wanted this till now

Maybe a little but you shouldn't let that stop you