/cyoag/ - CYOA General

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

The "I made obscure cyoas edition thread but nobody really posted so I'm kinda vaguely disappointed but I didn't really post any myself either so I guess I didn't live up to the expectations either" edition. All is moist.

>Spirit Tribe
>Danger Close
>Game of Life
im rpg now.

how do you do

Mini cyoa. Choose wisely!

>A: Heresy
>B: Heresy
>C: Heresy
>D: Heresy
>E: Pure
>F: see attached image

Burglar
Ghost
Pocket Watch

Just wait until rich fuckers go to sleep, then just stroll right on in and take what I want.
It's not like anybody can stop me.

Aren't B and F the same?
Also, I refuse.
This guy gets it.

What the fuck is this?

>aren't B and F the same
Look closely.

F is a trap, and thus extra degenerate.

You missing a small detail in F

>no option for the two adults to kiss

I'm getting tired of your constant presence, you weird alien.

I'm not sure who is more annoying.

You or the fujoshi whore.

Should my CYOA just be pick-a-waifu and done or should there be more to it?

Shouldn't you be posting cyoas?

Add more waifus

I won't even bother with waifus these days unless they have horse cocks. Innovate, user. Plain old waifus are so three years ago.

How many?

I know there was a Jojo CYOA floating around somewhere, and there were at least two. I'm looking for the one that has options for picking Vampire/Hamon powers, being mildly RYOA for which part of the story you're in, picking an origin story, and a bunch of other perks and options. Obviously post both, I need to rebuild my collection after a drive failure. I've been watching Jojo for the first time and I feel the need to write something based on it but don't want to fanfic it up too much and CYOAs are a good way to prevent me from becoming a Mary Sue. Should I post my writing when I'm done, at least in a pastebin or something? I don't think my writing is very good but it's content at least and I don't really want to write something if nobody will see it.

There's too many of the pick a grill CYOAs already. It seems overdone to me and I don't much care for them since they're low effort and not a lot of fun to play since there's very little decisions to be made.

Let the waifus also be your mother. Make them supernatural too. So you inherit some powers from your mom-girlfriend before you waifu them.

Someone please sell Pirate to me, I kinda want to like it but it seems kinda weak, because how hard it can be to sell stolen property. I guess you could hijack cargo ships and sell them in Africa/East-Asia but it still doesn't seem that good. Like, the biggest sell in being pirate, as I see it, is that you are the master of your own domain, a completely free man. But almost all choices here make you free, either by letting you ignore all the rules or by making you the big cheese. And they have the benefit that you don't need to assault cruise ships for toilet paper.

Horse-cock waifus, you say?

Happy to oblige, my boy!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3; the part with the horse-cocks.

Part 4

It's an extremely strong powerset if you're willing to stay on the seas. Pick your favourite 5* cruise ship, and live like a King inside of it.

Make the waifus killable.

Part 5; the final part.

Speaking of slaves.

???
Huh, somebody removed these.

I've posted them before, and so did whoever made them and it's never been a problem previously.

Why is the girl in F floating? Is she a GHOST?

Been meaning to make a build for this, posting first

All of them except C.

>F
>girl

Whoops, allow me to correct myself.
Why is the girl(male) in F floating? Is she(male) a GHOST?

>Huh, somebody removed these.
If you mean that you're getting a 404 when clicking the pictures, it's probably just the image server crapping out again.

It says here that your dreams and hopes are poured into with-fulfillment that will amount to nothing in your life, the same way you will amount to nothing in everyone else's life. Care to explain?

Adelheid Klein

>Drivers License
>Strategist/Admin
13,000c
>Solar Predator (with 2 Free Sparrow Fighters)
7,500c
>1 Lotus Bomber
4,500c
>Ironbill Dropship
1,350c
>Finer Fashion
850c
>Plasma Pistol
650c
>Chart (free)
>Lots of free turrets
>Repair Robots for ship
150c
>Novelty Attire x3 (Captain's Hat, Cape, Epaulets)
0c

Kriegenfist
>Pureblood
>Made in Kriegenfist
>Gut Feeling
>Youth

>Rajat Ambu Kukarni
>Nell Tam
>Donna Walsh
>Walton Quaid
>Tina Haywood

Just fly around having adventures. Little exploring, little trading, little bounty-hunting/mercenarying. Run back to Kriegenfist for protection when I get into trouble.

Last I checked, there were three pages for companions in that CYOA.

Ah, right. Thanks!

It also seems to be missing at least one planet (the space-British one).

Right, so

>Engineering Degree
>Drivers License

Going to mech hard.

Broad Frigate - 3500 (big enough to have hangar space for the below choices)
>Navajo IV - Free (my pride and joy and the centrepiece of the build)
>Mobile Base - 2500 (should be a good base of ops for my eventual planet goal)
>Environmental Suit - Free
>Vanguard Armor - 550 (in case I have to go on the job out of my mech)
>Plasma Pistol - 200 (as above, for use outside my mech if necessary)
>Holocomm - 250 (planning on a small team for this job anyway so should be good to stay in contact and cover more ground)
>AI - 500 (can help keep the ship in touch with us planetside
>Gatling Turret x 2 - Free (could have got more dangerous ones, but all its really for is anti personnel uses. Attached to the mobile base)
>Entertainment system x 8 - 400 (seems like a good way to kill time planetside)
>Portable Medic Cache - 250
>Jetpack - 650
>Blink Implant - 1000
>Galactic Chart - 500

Will save the rest for a rainy day.

For companions:
>Kale Hudson - Seems like a good dude, should do just fine on this job
>Dr Flynn Dreen - There just in case there are any on the job injuries
>Maid-Bot - We've got a pretty grim and gross job on our hands so having the place kept tidy would be appreciated
>Prozh Da'Truff - Should be well equipped for our mission
>Donna Walsh - Back up medic and gunner. Travel sickness shouldn't be a huge issue.

Planet:
>Polyrot
So this is a messy, grim job, but we seem well suited to the task of wiping out a planet full of zombies. Not like they can do much to my beloved mech and the mobile bunker will be able to cruise from block to block sweeping the streets while our crew uses it as homebase. With two medics and supplies HOPEFULLY we can deal with any on the job infections, but I honestly think it'd be unlikely it'd even come up, I don't see many zombies getting close enough to bite, let alone getting through our groups various armors. Should be good money in it for us.

I just find these fun.

C is for ~purest love~

Anyone have them to post?

>no CYOA about a lesbian seducing her childhood onee-chan

No.

What's wrong with parents giving their children a goodbye kiss before they go to school?

Serene Serendipity allows it. I do the same but as a boy conquering his onii-chan.

Did your parents kiss you on the lips user?

That would actually explain a lot.

>Highest abuse rates of any sexuality
Maybe if you argue love is about possession. Otherwise...

By that logic boyxboy is the purest.

Last version of this I seem to have grabbed is 1.6, total of 5 pages.

Lesbians aren't more abusive, women are just more likely to cry wolf about abuse.

Page 2

Page 3

build-a-gang sukeban CYOA
childhood onee-chan is the exasperated school nurse

>conflating 3D with 2D
Please remove yourself from the genepool.

Page 4

And Page 5, enjoy.

Do you people actually believe that stupid 2D > 3D, 3DPD meme?

Tell me honestly. Does the 3D equivalent of this exist?

That's your answer.

>you people

You need to go back.

I'm sexually attracted to the pic you posted so I kind of have to stick to 2D, no?

Thanks user!

Honestly that depends on how attractive you are because despite all the memes about it you are not very likely to end up with a 3D girl really more attractive than you are. (unless you are a real-life millionnaire sugar dadies gold diggers are just as fake and unfulfilling for most normal people)
If you are attractive enough to attract what are you truly attracted (And I'm not talking about some rationalized and reasonable standard, just what you genuinely find attractivd) to then 3D >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 2D but otherwise 2D >>>>>>>>>>>>>> 3DPD.
At the end of the day sexual attraction is just a yes/no, no matter if you are 10 attracted to everything but grotesquely deformed humans or a 1 attracted to nothing, and pretenting to have a relationship when it's a "no" is just a travesty. (and honestly even a lot of unattractive don't want to be involved with people just settling with them and lying to them about their true feelings)
Just my 2c.

This.

I will never have his babies and I'm not putting out for some gross, dadbod loser instead. I'll stay pure until we meet in Heaven.

They're neck to neck for absolute stupidity and annoyance. Report and move on.

You're not talking about cyoas.

Seems like a pretty accurate summary. What do you need explained about it?

Going to update my zombie street sweeping mech pilot with this version!

>Engineering Degree
>Drivers License

>Broad Frigate - 3500
>3 x Turrets (Railgun x 3) All onboard Frigate
>Escape Pod - 250
>Shield - 550
>Medical Laboratory - 600
>Navajo IV - Free
>5 x Turrets - (Railgun x 2) (Laser x 2) (Gatling 1) All onboard Navajo IV
>Mobile Base - 2500
>Turrets x 5 (Gatling x3) (Cluster Rocket x 2) All onboard Mobile Base
>Environmental Suit - Free
>Vanguard Armor - 550
>Plasma Pistol - 200
>Holocomm - 250
>AI - 500
>Entertainment system x 8 - 400
>Portable Medic Cache - 250
>Jetpack - 650
>Blink Implant - 1000
>Galactic Chart - 500

Companions
>Janine Cluffield (Now I have more hangar room, she'd add a mech of her own to our zombie sweeping team. Not going to stat it out but lets say a Reaper)
>Dr. Flynn Dreeen (keeping for the reasons I had him before, a good doc would be handy on a zombie planet. Also now has a proper laboratory to use)
>Zoya Kolosov (can bomb zombies and isn't gong to get bitten through that suit. Also CUTE)
>Karkwell Da (more mech assisted zombie culling with his Tumbleweed (which maxes out our hangars), as well as another tech themed character, between me, him and Janine we should be able to keep our base and mechs in good condition even on a zombie world)
>Bleecia Rainfort (can hold down the fort in the mobile bunker, it has plenty of turrets to keep her busy. Can also keep us stocked with bullets if we need to save on expenses and supply trips).

Blinks was very tempting because CUTE, as was Silverbird. Maybe in a future build.

>Polyrot
>Immunity
>Gore
Makes sense, gunning down swarms of zombies from a mech cockpit probably becomes rote after a while
>Junky
Jury rigging in the field would be a good skill to have for such a mech based group
>Greaser
To keep the ship in good nick.

I feel like I should perhaps add a pilot to our crew, but for now I'll rely on AI, we're not particularly regular planet hoppers in any case.

Did everyone die? You were my only friends!

Yes, but I found the key to undeath, so it's nbd.

The fun kind of undeath where you still have a penis, or the weird one where you're full skelly?

If you feel bad, how about a nice, cleansing, poo?

>fun kind
>not full skelly

>LOO-WD

Imagine a penis from a creature that cums pure magic. Suck it and swallow a few times to become a wizard.

I win!

The only correct answers are A and E

Slut

You're still a virgin if you've only given blowjobs.

What about if you give a blowjob while someone else puts a non-human animal part into your rectum?

Asking for my cousin.

The only way you can lose your virginity is through unprotected vaginal sex.

Will make a build for this momentarily

What about if you ejaculate into a man's hat?

Did I stutter? Unprotected vaginal sex.

Person on left in F is also shorter than person on left in B. Look at how far down their feet go.

Fixed what typos were pointed out in this during last thread.

Also, I answered some questions & made comments:

>Demonic casual
>Danger close
>Game of life
Gonna learn how to draw now

This "Safe" SCPs are a luxury, given out to the Agents willing to take on the extra responsibility of containing a Keter.

>UFO Park
>Danger Close
>Mountain Pass
Just Quattro my shit up famalam. Lancias are also fine.

>Wordplay
Alright, figured that was a bit cheesy.
However, if I swapped someone's change (money) for change (alteration), how much could I control the result?

>"perspective change"
I guess "change of opinion" would've been clearer - just convincing them to be loving waifus (if it would've worked)

Rolled 2 (1d2)

1 I keep going with a point system, 2 I switch to "pick one of X, depending on X you can take a different amount of Y and Z"