NOOOOOOO TRUMP WAS /OURGUY/

HOW COULD THIS BE HAPPENING WHY IS TRUMP PUNISHING POOR WHITE PEOPLE NOW WTF I DIDNT VOTE FOR THIS

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/tax-free-bitcoin-to-ether-trading-in-u-s-to-end-under-gop-plan

Other urls found in this thread:

coinfirm.io/
chainalysis.com/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/tax-free-bitcoin-to-ether-trading-in-u-s-to-end-under-gop-plan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>thinking a Billionaire wants to help the commonman
Staycucked boy.

this until you can get the fuck out of this shithole country

And this is why Anarcho-capitalism is the only correct way. When will you plebs learn?

Trump is a retard who will say anything to get support from stupid people and he'll do the complete opposite

trump is a huge goy

And now I don't like Trump. God damnit!

Kek is this just for amerilards ?

>American legislation
>is this just for amerilards lol

Have you even looked at his (((staff)))?

WTF TRUMP STOP TAXING CRYPTO WE'RE TRYING TO HELP YOU STOP (((THEM))).

the most powerful being in the known universe decides all the laws on his realm

Literal billionaire

>But he said he was one of the people!!

Just be happy it's only a simple asset tax. Hillary was so far up bankers rectums that crypto trading might've been banned entirely.

One good thing about the GOP plan is it stops taxing Americans from abroad.

bahahahaha /pol/ BTFO'd again! First IOTA now this :') based

>retarded obese boomer who literally shits into a gold toilet is the friend of the common man
kek I knew burgers are retarded but this trump thing is next level, he's one of the biggest total cunts on the planet

trump is a billionaire whose daughter is married to a literal jew

Wtf shills told me this was already taxable

This doesn't make any sense, pol literally hates Jews and you're telling me trump likes them? How can that be possible if pol supports trump?

You guys are fucking stupid, pol is always right

Cucksimus maximus

Been watching the whole Trump debacle from Europe, still in shock how fucking dumb Americans are. Jesus fucking christ, I knew it was bad, but you literally voted a reality tv-star billionaire into office. What the fuck is wrong with you guys?

>Jerusalem is the capital of Israel

He has to make deals with the swamp, sadly. Fucking globalist Jew cucks in both parties have no loyalty to anyone, they just want to fuck over the people. I wish Trump would just order the national guard or army to arrest every member of Congress and immediately publicly execute most of them for treason.

But apart from that, just don't declare it, man. Or fuck off to some other country with your gains.

We also think it's ok to let kids pay $100,000 for college and pay $6000 for a single ambulance ride down the street. Then we have people defending working 15 hour days with no vacation because you're a lazy mooch if you don't. People here are born and bred to be slaves to the rich, the IRS only see Americans as warm bodies to tax and corporations to use as cheap labor.

POP!

I hope this is a joke. Trump is a fucking zionist

Still voted for him

He's been pretty consistent on the lowering taxes and keeping muslims out thing.

Also our economy is enough to let us trade well-memed monopoly money into gold so...

>T. man who listens to CNN and believes every word

i'm making money right now, but let's be honest, cashless currency will one day enslave us. it's really best if it dies and if trumps trying to kill it, he has my support, even if it loses me money

Im going into this knowing its going to become integrated in the beast system. Hopefully i can get at least a nice vegas trip out of my gains

You guys are retarded. Like-kind exchanges were never legal for crypto. They literally are just spelling it out for you dumb tax evading motherfuckers.

>being this cucked

Jesus what happened to the whole anti government Veeky Forums? Oh wait this is just a coinless faggot sorry.

>I'm making money right now

No you're not. If you were, you wouldn't be saying that. Piss off, nocoiner.

>cashless currency will one day enslave us
LMAO most consumers in the West are already using Visa/MasterCard for daily purchases

anyone only watching or reading mainstream media doesn't have a worthwile opinion on trump

we are in an age of propaganda. and the mainstream official widely accepted and reported official story... is more and more often these days false.

bloombergs kinda not as bad as most other msm outlets, but ir's possible trump has zero plans to tax crypto, that's how hard msm can be counted on to distort the truth, lie, and take things out of context on purpose.

Electronic currency is a government's fucking dream, that's the reality, which isn't brought up here because this forum is just about making money and not politics

What if bitcoin is taxed, and the IRS accepts bitcoin as payment?

Wouldn't that be a good thing because it's a global acknowledgement of the value of BTC over fiat (fake) currency?

Can you not be this cucked? This ain’t fake news. Holy shit the brainwashing is real....

>this forum
FUCK OFF KINDLY

get cucked

and 90% of money isn't cash

thats not the point. its the small purchases made in cash by every day people that they want to control. not for wealth, but for power. when you can no longer legally buy a loaf of bread without a cashless currency that the government has regulated control over your access to... then they have you by the balls. and they want your balls

they want all of us by the balls, and to do that, they want to kill cash. the expanding surveillance state will make it possible to enforce. and the carrot, rather then the stick, will be used at first to draw us in...

i mean come on, the plan is so easy and obvious even i can come up with it. of course they've thought of it too

>cashless currency
>beast system

repeat after me

O P E N
S O R E S
S O F T W A R E

This has literally always been the case.

i;m not saying it isn't real, seems probably real. but at this point i dont believe the mainstream media until further research. a single msm article on any one issue is almost always a very narrow one-sided view packed with distortion.

All credit/debit card transactions are already monitored.. wtf are you talking about, it's already happened

So everytime someone wants to sell their Buttcoin for Tethers or vice versa it will be a taxable event? Wouldn't that defeat the whole purpose of Tether to act as a safehaven where each and everytime you trade these two for another asset you'll be taxed up the ass?

what do you mean the billionnaire married to jews and fucking up the middle east for jews is trying to jew out?

in canada, where i live, most people pay in cash for their groceries and shit. even if you live somewhere where people use debit for everything; the cash is still there as an option.

your ability to buy and sell the things you need to survive can't ever be fully turned off or controlled for as long as cash exists.

how do you still not understand this? you are stubborn and refuse to admit that cashless is control and cash is freedom and cash still exists and is still a problem for the people who want ultimate power. and they do want ultimate power, and they are bringing us a totally cashless world, and it is a terrible thing, and it's going to get a lot more controlled and terrible then it is now. so figure it the fuck out now, because if you're still asleep when this shit kicks off you're going to get very very badly fucked

i told all you trumpcucks he was going to betray you. fuckers banned me from /pol/ for saying it too. well guess what, his daughter married a jew, he loves israel, and he's a fucking billionare who made his profits by being owned by jewish banks that loande him money and bailed him out. what did you expect?

fucking trump cucks "LOL 9D CHESS BRO TRUMP DOESNT REALLY LOVE JEWS" yes he does you fucking cock suckers.

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLUTION

DAK
DAK
DAK

Why is this hard to believe? This is just more money in the governments pockets. How is t hard to believe. Jesus Christ this trump meme went to far. Literally the worse thing to happen to Veeky Forums since furry’s and traps

So much FUD and shilling in here.

Because he is a zionist puppet.

Cryptobridge

Have your eyes been closed? He thinks Israel is our #1 friend ally and beacon of hope on the other side of the world. He's been this way since he was campaigning. He has a (((daughter)))

it has nothing to do with trump. i have not even stated my opinions on trump. it has everything to do with the media, which i realized was a propaganda outlet for the establishment long before trump.

i'll explain it again since you're a bit slow. the media cannot be trusted, period, and everything they say has to be looked into before it can be believed. or you're an idiot

i don't know how seriously to take this article because i haven't looked into it yet. i haven't done research outside of the official propaganda sources yet.

they are very clever in the ways they decieve, and i have been decieved by the mainstream media before, because i read an article that msm

That's why crypto is the future

They can't really control crypto.. They can control entry/exit points, when you buy crypto for fiat and cash out, but not anything in between. There's no way they can control and monitor the blockchain, and even if they succeed in one case or another, there are always more secure alternatives which they can never reach

You can now claim that it's dependent on electricity and the internet, but that's a different story.. It's only relevant in the case of a major disaster

i see this guy in JUSTED memes who is this guy irl ?

Stay cucked eurofag

brendan frasier. when he divorced his wife, she literally got his nutsack and all his money in the divorce.

JUST

Israel is a containment country designed to keep Jews out of American politics and for the most part it's working.

What better place for Jews than a secluded spot in the desert, surrounded by enemies- some of them nuclear equipped?

>sucks Zionist cock
>calls others a cuck

>There's no way they can control and monitor the blockchain
coinfirm.io/
chainalysis.com/
These are only the beginning.

>He doesn't know who Brendan Fraser is

You must be 18 or older to post here kiddo.

Not to be smug, but can you even afford a car?

>because i read an article that msm
sorry, totally baked right now. as i was trying to say before being distracted by a gf, 4 cats, and a bong, because i'm so cool and stuff. ok the gf part i made up..
i've been decieved by the msm before, by reading a few news articles that made absolute sense to me at the time. they are very good at deception these people, and if you don't double check their shit, it can be very easy to be misled by them

>Being this naive

kek finally someone that realizes that the United States is a third world country.
Your country only consists of 'winners' and 'losers'. There is hardly a middle class. The 'winners' pay hardly any tax and the 'losers' are cucked by the greedy jew run goverment. It doesn't matter wether you vote republican or democrats, your govt is run by money.
In the USA: big organization gives 50 million to republican party, in return they want a bill passed: they call this lobbying
In non-third-world: big organization gives 50 million to political party, in return they want a bill passed: they call this corruption

Well, if Trump does sign it.
Does this mean that Monero and the other Cryptos, is going to MOON?

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-21/tax-free-bitcoin-to-ether-trading-in-u-s-to-end-under-gop-plan

Eh. I can see EU joining on this one. EU likes jewism. Theyre not gonna let the US have all the fun.

2 world wars were fought so Ashkanazis could get their hands on Israel you dumb fuck.

>free healthcare
>only 15% tax on crypto-fiat
>cheap housing
>net neutrality
>free schools
>no mass shootings
>no nignogs walking down the streets ready to steal your shekels
Sure sad I don't live in the US.

Ill never get this

>Do college for a nice job
>Have nice job but work for college

Why not just make efforts to find a good job from the start. You can still easily grow from there.

>They can't really control crypto..
i think they could, but i think they might not even bother, because after all...
>They can control entry/exit points
and without cash and in person trades for crypto... all entrances to cryptocurrency will be controlled

without cash, they don't need to control crypto.

but eventually it would make sense if there was a more biometrically secure way to access your crypto. it will be agreat feature at first, totally optional. but eventually for security reasons, after a bunch of false flag major hacks. the government will have to mandate biometric wallets and authentication registered on the blockchain for every transaction.

for our safety of course.

It's literally a filthy barren wasteland, let them have it.

The entire Middle East is the closest thing to hell on Earth in terms of geography.

This is actually good for crypto. Anyone know which decentralized exchanges are best?

I wish switzerland had free healthcare.
Its mandatory to pay here and its crippling expensive along with expensive housing

maybe trump is not part of the establishment, maybe he really is our guy. maybe he sees this obvious future for crypto as an orwellian cashless control grid. and maybe he wants to do anything he can to stop this future or at least slow it down, by any means necessary.

i don't think that's true, maybe it is. i have no idea. but it's a speculation, that's all

hear hear buddy

>"U.S.A. is the greatest country on earth"
Hahahahahah whole world is laughing at you obese, inbred, uneducated, jew dominated cucks

No fucking way
They will extradite

OPEN SORES SOFTWARE

Top cuck

>banned from /pol/ for saying drumpf

doubt.jpg

I specifically mentioned privacy-based alternatives because of that

>all entrances to cryptocurrency will be controlled
All entrances to cash are controlled either, when people get their salary it's all noted down and tracked

>but eventually it would make sense if there was a more biometrically secure way to access your crypto
The point was, you cannot control ALL crypto.. It's just a program code that anyone technically can compile and distribute. Try to control one crypto currency, people will switch to another which will emerge instantly. The idea of "government-controlled access to the blockchain" is dead from the start

dude come on. dont be naive. the "fuck the big banks" appeal is part of what sells the coin. thats why its open sourced, because it needs to be to lure you in. because if it wasn;t open source, the nerds they need as early adopters largely wouldn't trust it.

what crypto is now. and what crypto is in the future... even if crypto doesn't change, even if our coins aren't replaced, the control and regulation over exchanges is possible. banning cash is possible which would make anonymous purchases of crypto difficult.the government could control your ability to access crypto

>but the internet is free, and the world has many governments and...
yeah, maybe you find a loophole. most people wont, most people will be grabbed by the balls. and eventually, they'll start to close those loopholes until you're forced to come fully into the system in order to survive, to buy and sell. in a world where cash is illegal and ai cameras monitor everything at all times... it'll be harder and harder to use crypto freely

>trump tax cut only helps those who actually have an income
>NEETS making money of coins don't benefit from this

he's trying to get you fucks back in the workforce.

eventually more and more countries, under the guise of a un treaty or some shit, will regulate access to currency exchanges while also banning their own cash systems to embrace the crypto, which works worldwide like a set of one world currencies.

it's all to easy. sure you can find loopholes at first. but the holes will be controlled.

if you think the people in power are powerless to stop bitcoin, that it wasn't theitr own fuckign idea in the first place, then they've successfully fooled you, you've been lured into a false sense of security

>for the most part it's working
yeah, working really well for them. they get their country and dual citizenship. i'ts not working as a containment zone very well at all.

>While the Jews quietly meddle in literally every aspect of U.S. politics.

Oy vey, yes, it's a great thing the Israel was created!

Can president trump defeat the orwellian cashless control grid before it seduces america with sweet mooning gains? Will the doge rise as the one coin to control them all? Will Pajeet finally sell his bags to an unlucky user?

Find out, on the next episode of Tales From the Cryptokeeper

does this mean everyfucking trade I make is a 15% loss back and forth. This doesn't make any sense. It only makes sense to tax it when it comes back to USD

If the IRS starts accepting btc for taxes the fiat monopoly is over. We won.

>costs $60 fee to pay taxman in btc

in canada i think we get taxed max 15% and only when cashing out. counts as capital gains so it gets the capital gains tax. i'm ok with this, in so far as i'm ok with the principle of taxes in general (not sure if i am ok with it, technically theft)

i will pay my taxes on this without complaint. it's a fair deal, same deal as any capital gains get

> TRUMP WAS /OURGUY

he never was you dumbass

ARE YOU

FUCKING

KIDDING ME

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Yea so it counts as exchanging an asset. So I believe if you bought btc at 200$ and sold at 15k , you pay 15% or whatever on 14800. Not entirely sure

Just set a low fee and let it take a month to get there. No rush. Besides, if im giving them 5 to 6 figsin taxes I'd gladly give $60 to the miners than deal with the fiat system

>if I'm already being robbed of six figures whats another small robbery