Does your character have a philosophy, Veeky Forums?

Does your character have a philosophy, Veeky Forums?

Blame, blame, blame. Nothing could ever be his fault. It's always the fault of his parents, society, or even human nature. But never his.

>playing a guy that wants to make a profit no matter the cost
Capitalism, I guess

>Doc
Not really, he's pragmatic for he most part, but doesn't think about it on the philosophical level.
>Kid
Nope, he's too young to have grasp of such things.
>Hound
I guess you could call it Extreme Darwinism.
>Zealot
Goes by The Book with 100% conviction. He's technically insane and sometimes takes things too far, but I guess that still counts.

>rule 63 on philosophers

I just crossed over into the Twilight Zone, innit?

>>rule 63 on philosophers
This raises whole lot of questions. Prominently about Descartes and Diogenes.

>Xanthippe becomes the new Plato
Now that's comedy.

>you will never have an evening of drinking, smoking and billiards with gender-swapped Hume

We sure do live in an interesting world.

Pre-emptive hindsight is killing the first goblin you see.

>mfw "Diogenes the Bitch"

Aquire many locally accepted legal tenders by means fair and foul and fornicate with many persons of low repute who offer that as a service in exchange for said tenders.

>>rule 63 on philosophers
>he doesn't know about THOSE artbooks

>Da Vinci
>not commanding three robots that combine into one in order to puke lilies at her enemies

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING

>they don't even know about Nietzsche's twintails

>implying Vitruvian man wasn't about golden ratio first and human body second
Art thou a philistine?

inb4 someone falls for this bait

>tfw you will never have qt r63!Kierkegaard help you out of your depression

why even live

If it helps, I think Kierkegaard is pretty based and I'm L O N D O N. We'll probably never meet, though.

It can get worse, so much worse.

>
But are you a grill ?

The Foreman variety.

Let's see:

>Knight
Find people or monsters I don't like and chop their heads off. Ride any monster that looks like it would be fun to ride.
>Stormborn Sorc
I'm the goddamn cook and people keep making me shock the crap out of them by being assholes!
>Gunslinger/Monk
Nope. Pretty much exists in a state of permanent freefall as he tries to fix the last problem he created.

Small, portable, and quick to get going? I like that.

Surprisingly accurate.

It's decided then.

Saying "to hell with philosophies." is a philosophy, right?

I believe that falls under nihilism.

We need to nuke japan again.

>everyone is stupid and the world is run on stupidity
>you either show others their stupidity or let it fester
>not me though i'm fucking smart
My wizard. He became a god.

>tfw you'll never fuck femstirner

Yes, in the same way that Atheism is a religion: it only becomes one when you start preaching it to others.

>necromancer
Life sucks, death sets the soul free. So he kills as many people as he can in order to "help" them, and then uses their bodies (merely machines with no sentimental value to him, an inauthentic representation of a person) to kill more people.

>Paladin
>"Who am I to impose my vision of Good and Evil on others? Why, a guy with a big sharp sword!"
How do you call it?

Danny has only one rule, passed down from his father:

"If you used 12-gauge and thermite, and it's still not dead, you didn't use enough 12-gauge and thermite."

Seems like proper wisdom to me.

My character is trying to be immortal so he as more time to think about that stuff.

>Holy
>Roman
>Empire

This meme needs to stop.

I'm in Brazil - don't think we'll meet.

HONOR IS ALL.

CHIVALRY IS ALL.

When in a possibly violent situation, attempt dialogue first. If that fails then apply copious amounts of hammertime. If that doesn't work either then it means i'm not hitting hard enough, so hit harder. Rinse and repeat until the problem's solved.

>Kierkegaard
>not getting you deeper into your depression

>elf
Don't be an asshole, give the sad hugs
>dorf
Communism
>human
Everyone can die for all she cares, more corpses means more test subjects to either make into zombies or figure out how to undo death

If the king is weak then his laws are weak
if the law is weak then peace is impossible
if peace is impossible then order must be reinstated

Thus the world requires his guidance, no matter the cost

If it's a god and can be killed then it's no god after all

But what if it can come back fully powered/even stronger than before?

I actually quite like his writings but he was one hell of a smug twat.

Kierkegaard, not Schopenhauer. For all Kierkegaard brought to philosophy about angst and all the pain of depression he did try to find a way to deal with it.

Not too hard to imagine

Wait so you went full Emperor?

So would she still lust after men or would she be a lesbian?

>Science [capitalized] is the solution to almost all the world's problems
>Everything can and should be understood in clear, logical, rational, and often scientific terms.
>The proper use of Science can bring about the World of Tomorrow!, a spectacular utopia with jetpacks, rayguns, square-robot butlers, flying cars, space travel, all-environment jumpsuits and fishbowl helmets.

She lives in a world filled with SCPs, magic, and general weirdness. The only thing that saves her is she's an actual scientist instead of a strawman of one, and therefore when she sees new weird phenomena doesn't scream "That's impossible!" but instead tries to subject it to empirical understanding.

Actually woman (probably). The explanation for fem!Da Vinci is that he IS in fact male, but since being spirit allows him to manifest as whatever he wants, he chose to carnate as his ideal of beauty, i.e. pic you quoted.

Everything after Zero isn't canon.

That honour and good action are the most important. He's had a few wake up calls about his previous black-and-white morality.
Secretly, in his heart of hearts, he knows he enjoys violence. He throws himself ahead of his compatriots for the most part to protect them, but also because he likes shedding blood. That's why he buries the dead, so he might be forgiven.

What's wrong with enjoying violence?

Hurting people is wrong. Sometimes you have to and sometimes they deserve it, but the act itself is wrong. But, enjoying something means you want to do more of it, mostly as gut instinct. My character doesn't want to end up hurting people because he enjoys it.

It's interesting to play and I'm considering my next character to be very pro-violence, for one reason or another.

Do your job and mind your own business.

A bad decision now is better than a good decision five seconds late.

Follow orders and think for yourself outside of that. Emotions (discomfort, hatred, love) must not come into the process in either case.

I thought that was his main appeal? That and the fact that he wasn't fucking Rousseau.

Rousseau didn't do anything wrong though.

Apparently her noble phantasm IS related to that... I checked the wiki.

She basically uses the principal of the universal man to instantly analyze her opponent and create a new phantasm that perfectly matches their weakness. It's only anti-individual, but not bad, as they go...

Oh and the reason she's a chick is because when she was re-created as a hero, she decided the Mona Lisa was the ideal of beauty and so used that to create an eternally unchanging body, proof against age, disease and decay.

Bit extreme a reaction for turning a historical figure into a woman...

If you think that's not enough of a reason, just imagine all the doujins they've written about a girl who was literally 2pure for this world. They deserve at least two more nukes for that alone.

> Everything after Zero isn't canon.
I think you misspelled Hollow Ataraxia, user. Everything after F/HA is not canon.

>everything after the edgy post-fact created prequel isn't canon

*schniff*

His disciples did. Whereas Voltaire's disciples largely just chilled.

Though to be fair, Voltaire (at least to my knowledge) didn't really come up with something that didn't already exist and just spent a lot of time wanking off Frederick. I think it'd be more accurate to call him a commentator than a philosopher.

>kaleidoscope
>not canon

I reject your world and impose my own

Ancap to the most meme extent possible.
He's basically just a murderhobo with an ancap skin slapped on.

The Desire of Heroism, and recognition for Noble actions, is the Method in which a man is compelled to do good deeds.

But who defines what Heroism is? Say, if harming those that step out of line from the status quo is considered a noble action, is it?
And more importantly, what happens when turns """Heroism""" into a weapon?
Say for example, making it noble, ethical, or even """Heroic""", to Punch Nazi's?

Mohism.

Legalism, Yangism, realpolitik, Stirnerism, etc.

>angry bio scientist
Survival of the fittest is the golden rule by any means necessary, as laws and regulations are made by those on top of the food chain. So i surround myself with genetically altered beasts and other that are strong enough and of influence to change the world.

Scientifically assisted evolution is a-okay in my book, but when you just mash things together and staple it with magic then call it "science" now we have a problem. I respect people that use actual staples more, at least they know what they are doing.

Always broaden horizon of new things for the means of scientific research i might be able to make use. except soul science: never get into it. too many variables. But i must digress, the results can be... explosive in the right application.

philosophy is a spook

My wizard has the philosophy that the accumulation and spreading of knowledge is the greatest good, while ignorance is the greatest evil.

he's attempting it, he split off from the main party awhile ago and reignited a war between the main kingdom and the darkelves from down below

he's planning on taking over the kingdom, sealing an alliance with the darkelves then using their own political ties with other lands to form a pseudo united nations

Then he plans to put the lands first born red dragon at the head of it's council like an emperor to a senate, he's pretty easy to manipulate by the character due to promising it that he'll make it king, then he'll just manipulate everything from the background to end large scale wars that the land basically became used to

he doesn't want the throne personally, since if you wear a crown you're bascially asking for a knife in the back and poison in your cup, but he'll take it if necassary

"It's not about expecting something to happen, it's about being prepared if it does."

>Epicurus: pleasure is the ultimate Good, and friendship is the ultimate pleasure

TENKA FUBU.

Asmodean Cleric
>My god literally speaks to me, and you're picking nits about philosophy? Do what I fucking tell you, that's my philosophy.

A very cheesy, idealistic "Magical Girl's Code" revolving around the core virtues of Love, Justice, Hope, Courage, Truth, Dreams, and Friendship.

And sho on and sho on and sho on and sho on...

Jedi (ex) - people need to stop fucking with each other so much, the galaxy would be a lot more peaceful if we tried to help one another rather than hurt.

Orc - I am strongest. Fight me so I can show you. If I win it truth. If you win, me happy to lose to stronger thing. Easy way to live.

>replacing anything with Prillya

Mister, you're a pedophile.

>You will never go drinking and smoke hashish with fem!Baudelaire
>She will never fuck your brains out in a dirty alley behind a bar in Paris

Are you a fellow /i/ fag?

Why do the standard bearers go in their underwear from the waist down when in dress uniform?

It's probably bad that the only thing that bothers me about this image is the lack of proper leg-wear.

I guess this alt-hitler considers thighs and ass an important part of the aryan ideal.

>He's basically just a murderhobo with an ancap skin slapped on.

So your standard ancap.

While humans have their strengths, they are also flawed. So very, very flawed. And yet, it's because of this, not despite it, that they are worth protecting.
She isn't human herself.

My character was a part of a Mercenary company that sold out its soldiers individually, and it slightly encouraged the act of killing your company-mates on the other side for their share of the gold.

So his philosophy developed into a view that in order to get what you want, you can't expect it to be given to you, you got to take it.

If it's smaller then me, then it must be weaker and therefore innocent, if it's larger then me, then it must stronger and therefore evil!

It's yet to dawn on him that's he's bigger then most

Well my current character is basically a Perennialist trying to cause the downfall of his civilization so he can ride the tiger to forming a stronger one.

It was my attempt to make an "altruistic" LE character.

What would an egoist character play like?

An insufferable cunt.