XLM Elephant in the room

I have 2 serious problems with you sneaky stellar snakeys that I think we need to discuss.

1) Everyone seems to be pretending Meinhard didn't say that XLM will only be used temporarily;

>While the partnership with Stellar.org is definitively long-term, the use of the native lumens is something we would like to replace by using a less volatile or even fiat-pegged token in the short-term - simply to avoid consumers being exposed to the high volatility of crypto-currencies like lumens (up 20% today, yay!)

>the use of the native lumens is something we would like to replace by using a less volatile or even fiat-pegged token in the short-term

2) The fucking amount of coins, jesus christ, look at how many fucking coins there are

>17,858,763,840

We will never see this go past $5 max.

Other urls found in this thread:

stellarterm.com/#markets
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shut up

Is that Android partnership screenshot real?

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

well ill be rich if it goes to even $1 so like a give a fuck

>Implying you won't become stupid rich if it goes to $5

they will still use the stellar network, but create an asset on it instead of using XLM directly

Token swap faggit

so we still lose all of our XLM?

XLM is the native asset on the Stellar network. Even if they issued their own coin on the network (which is very possible) all of the fees would be taken care of with XLM. Don't listen to these normies who haven't done any research.

So is this good or bad? Explain

Why does the number of coins matter?
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?
There's 1,200,000,000,000 US dollars in circulation. I GUESS I DON'T WANT TO HAVE ANY, look at the SUPPLY!

If you care about price, it matters A LOT. If there is a vast amount of it available, why would it ever significantly increase in price?

id say yes but regardless of partnership, this coin wont moon very hard.

All this FUD but my hands are made out of titanium when it comes to XLM

dont worry user, im holding a fuck ton, but this is a real concern of mine.

Also interested in these points.

Bitch Ripple hit $1 with twice the supply suck a dick

>the amount of coins,
XRP has twice as much, whats your point?

Twice the supply? Are you retarded?

he's talking about stellarterm.com/#markets
you have a partner(bank) that ensures you to trade USD for a given amount of stellar. that's why they call it multi-currency