Warhammer 40,000 General /40kg/

Grognards BTFO! edition.

Previous
>The Duncan can!
youtube.com/watch?v=WUWQFnC2zqU

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android.
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!z4wmmJyR!jTfwLczhdFjV0q6nowtGag!qgZhmAhK

>40k rules reference in wiki format.
sites.google.com/site/wh40000rules/

>Latest GW teases
warhammer-community.com/warhammer-40000/

>Latest GW FAQs.
games-workshop.com/en-JP/Rules-Errata

>Age of the emperor FAQs:
warhammer40000.gw-hub.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2017/04/New-Edition-of-40K-FAQ.pdf2
warhammer-community.com/2017/05/07/new-warhammer-40000-big-stuff-may7gw-homepage-post-4/

Other urls found in this thread:

warhammer-community.com/2017/05/07/new-warhammer-40000-big-stuff-may7gw-homepage-post-4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my dudes > your dudes

Fuck off WAAC fag.

40k isn't a game, if you don't care about your dudes then you're just a grognard.

I need 8th Edition to come out in a month or less.
I don't want to play 7th anymore.

THICC YOUR PAINTS

>what kind of rules are YOU into?
i like 4th edition! it's very grognard

Can't wait for 8th. I wanna know how my bugs will be cooked.
>angry bug noises

>Link in Cadia article redirect to Armoured Fist instead of IG Start Collecting like other links
What do they mean by this? If they want to get rid of old IG models they would do everything to sell it out like a DV box and old Codices

maybe they want to refer to rapidly attacking cadian forces instead of a gunline

Maybe it has to do with the "take a unit, then you can take a transport for it" from what little of the formation rules we've seen so far.

I can't wait for the most 40k looking model to be mediocre instead of bad.

i don't think so. the transport slot is there only to take dedicated transports out of fast attack

>Knights have 20 wounds

well, guess i'll have to buy a recast now.

Please stop forcing this shitty meme, thanks.

It's part of their social conditioning! They want you to think humanity's weak!

>tfw when i noticed the legs are from sentinels, left arm's heavy flamer tip is from an acolyte as well as the right arm's barrel+fuel tank

I know the truth hurts user.

>gets demoted from super vehicle
>probably gets fucked statline after a few wounds unlike before
>no S D
>no templates

>maybe they want to refer to rapidly attacking cadian forces instead of a gunline
Nah mate. As you can see when they are mentioning about a faction for the first time in article they are just linking it to its start collecting page

So I know anything from StarCraft would get bodied by 40k (particularly the Zerg, who can't hold a candle to the Tyranids), but how badly? The Protoss particularly seem like they'd hold up well due to their advanced technology and quasi-Webway.

Terrans overall seem like they're roughly on par with the Sisters of Battle; the average Sororitas is a highly trained, disciplined, and fanatical warrior-nun wielding power armor and a gun the size of a table that shoots rocket-propelled grenades; the average Marine is a hardened criminal full of rage, piss, and combat stimulants, wielding power armor and a gun the size of a table that shoots foot-long depleted uranium spikes.

Templates gone is kind of lame. Regardless if the new mechanic is more waac and gets you more consisting hits.
The feeling of placing that delicious template on 10+ models. Same happens with blast. Oh so you have 10 dudes hugging that cover, it would be a shame if my blast hit them.
Then the demo charge rolls back full 6 into the guy that threw it. Everyone laughs but I cry a little. Fun games.

Same issue with Battlecock. It is better to speed up the game, but I can't shake the feeling of my guys committing sudoku. Because the thing looks like the ork mob rule when they hit each other and more models die.

Reposting for new thread

Yeah, kind of sucks. Firing Basilisks will never feel the same.

That's as true as niggers having an average IQ above 90.

Which Knight Variant has the big meltagun?

>"Today on 8th spoilers, BIG THINGS"
>Proceeds to use Morkanaut only
>Acknowledge Nid units with a throwaway sentence
I'm pretty damn displeased with this.

So now that Knights are actually good, which one do you guys think will complement a terminator/bike force the best?

>nidfags fucking btfo again
Get NPC'd faggot

>>angry bug noises

>new article about monsters has carnifex on cover
>shows morkanaut rules

So this big melee unit has only 4 attacks? Or I'm confusing ork nauts?

yeah i'm ready to let go of flamer templates but mortaran, orbital strikan, battle cannonan and bomban i'll miss

>Damage effects
Makes me nervous about my nids...

i'd rather take a limping, bleeding, pants shitting carnifex after 10 plasma shots than a dead carnifex after 5

How do Knights work? Can't I customize it as I want? Am I forced to use a specific one?

>didn't mention a single word about wraithknights or stormsurges
Which I don't really mind, though I would like to know how wraithknights compare. I don't really use superheavy/gargantuan equivalents, but it'd be nice to have more than one example.

Original Nauts have 4 attacks too.

Every knight has different variations of what they can take. There's a bunch of knight classes and they all have their own things.

it's not strictly a melee unit

you get like a max of 6 attacks on a walker pretty much in 7th

New GW does not understand non marine armies.

>Gathering Storm: Fall of Cadia
>Castellans of the Imperium detachment
>Picture of Skitarii
>No AdMech things can be use in it
>Why.jpg

I'm pretty sure GW works in different offices, everyone doing their own shit till the deadline. When they gather up and try to glue in place the wildly different ideas into a single place.

While there is still one based guy that remembers 40k is a joke.

Same. Damage driven devolving statlines are a great idea, and I like it.
, you should be happy having the rules helping your forge the narrative, better helping you envisioning your bugs slowly dying a painful death. Aren't you happy ? It's like you don't like FUN(tm).

Lame. I would have loved to rock a twin-flamethrower salamanders knight.

>admech
>imperium

>While there is still one based guy that remembers 40k is a joke.
who?

>salamanders knight
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

>chapter specific knight

He's talking about himself. He's super cool.

Explain please, I only play Eldar, I never touched a Space Marines.

>pointy eared weeb faggot doesn't know basic lore
lmao, go back to you Str D hugbox

There are moments in there. The most recent is in GS3 with Celestine almost moaning as Girlyman cut down black legion marines.

Stacy did this.

>Ad Mech creates, brings and maintain equipment and vehicles for the whole fucking Imperium
>"nu-uh not the knights u dum they are spesciul"

wew m8

Imperial Knights aren't space marines. They're semi-independent kingdoms of mini-titans which are loyal to the Imperium and usually (but not always) tied to the hip of the Adeptus Mechanicus.

This is a public service announcement

There have been reports of repeated shitposts that resemble the one shown

This poster is a faggot

>Want to buy a Start Collecting and an Armoured Assault box
>Not sure if GW will not pull a new better newbie deals out of it's ass or release a new models
Fuck me

This post doesn't even make any sense. Please kill yourself.

Fantastic post, king nigger.

Be patient. At worse, if there's a turnover in boxed sets, you'll be able to get the old ones from retailers for a while.

i hope iron hands chapter tactics and relics get absolutely destroyed

imperial knights do not fall under the organisation of a space marine chapter nor I think any other forces like the titan legions

they instead come from knight households that while allied with the imperium they can move rather independently, at best knight houses or a bunch of individual knights may have connections with the mechanicus or develop personal preferences, so having a knight allied with space marines is not out of the question, but having a knight adopts the colors and insignia of a chapter is like having a guardsmen regiment do so.

It's kind of weird. You think she would have asked about her Tyranids instead of Orks

>This poster is a faggot
I agree

At best they can earn the honour of having the chapter insignia on their Knight somewhere.

Why? Adeptus Mechanicus takes care of everything, and the Knight have the Omnissiah mark everywhere. If so, it would make sense for the knights to be the same as a vehicle, hence my post. I didn't knew so it was an honest ignorant post, no need to be so upset. Drink more water and don't go to bed too late.

r8/h8 etc?

Dude, you're just rambling off about bullshit at this point. I was critizing you for not knowing basic lore ie. that Knights are not fucking part of Space Marine chapters and therefore don't wear their heraldry.

w8 4 8th

I can only imagine these guys will get worse in 8th.

Nigga he's saying that he guessed something he hadn't looked into, other people are capable of seeing it without being a twat, you don't have to get pissy about it.

And I just told you I took for granted they would be part of whatever the fuck they want. I now know I was wrong, but hell you got really upset. I can't even take you for a shitposter, you are a genuine aspie, m8.

>u-ur dumb!
Typical weebfag. Go back to 1d4ddit

>filtered message

ooh so it was a shitposter after all. Silly me.

>a fucking filterfag
>also a weebshit player
You really can't make this shit up.

>he keeps stubs

Based on the limited knowledge we have of the rules, stats, and such right now, how does the Morkanauts (and maybe Gorkanaut) look compared to their old selves?

I know you're having fun fucking with someone for guaranteed replies, but could you not shit up the thread for it?

Fanfuckingtastic. Only downside is that a lack of Stomp will make it vulnerable to tarpits, but it might have a special rule for thay.

>o-o-oh shit h-he called m-me out!
>l-le b-b-b-bait!
Look at the 1d4dditor. Look at him and laugh.

he went full retard. Ignore and move on.

maybe you can shoot secondary weapons in close combat

You know, there's a rumour that you'll be able to assault out of it.

NOBZ IN A NAUT HAVE COME AND SO HAVE I

So with 8th around the bend how are Genestealers lookin'? I got the start of a cult going with some Metamorphs, some acolytes, and a broodcoven from half of the overwatch box, but I don't wanna invest anymore until 8th is here. But are they looking alright so far or something I should just stick on the backburner unless I see a really good deal?

I would laugh so hard if Nobz in a Naut become the new Riptide Wing.

Enjoy life instead of wasting your time getting angry for dumb reasons. Just ride the gondola. It's gonna be alright.

See >captcha: refuse disposal site

Meme magic is a hell of a drug.

Yeah, I just hope that people will not buy out everything when new rules hit the ground and __Tau__ or _Nids_ turn out to be superior in 8th edition because I'm thinking about one of these two

They have such a big gimmick that I have no clue what's going on with them until more rules come out, or even specifically their special infiltration.

rats

>WAAC fags move to Orks
>Unpainted Orks now reign supreme

I don't like this timeline.

>le spergo sparde so le funni xD
Name the 1d4dditor, blame the 1d4dditor

Guys, I've been having trouble at my LGS. I've been running Nobs in a Naut, and people have stopped wanting to play me. I mean, it's not like I'm spamming them, and I just really like the model.

>It's almost like I'm playing 5th again!

>xeno lover

>New to the game
>Play Orks
>Still haven't even finished assembling my army, let alone paint it (a few units painted though)

Shit I got to stay ahead of the WAAAC curve!

I tried to paint them, I really did. I just did such an awful job with the space marines in that old box I was scared of ruining them. Im sorry.

What's so good about shitty overpriced infantry in a mediocre walker again?

the zerg are actually a lot better at genetic engineering and their grunts and big stompy monsters are a lot better than the tyranids

the nids just outnumber the zerg 10,000 to one and evolve a lot faster, so all the zergs advantages would disappear very quickly and they'd get buried in hormagaunts.

also the shadow in the warp would do horribly funky things to them

so i guess flyers will only have some cover instead of only snap shotting them?