Are kitsune (or fox myths in general) a valid thing to base elves on in a setting?

Are kitsune (or fox myths in general) a valid thing to base elves on in a setting?

If you want elves then why don't you use fucking elves?

But I want foxes.

Because elves look stupid.

No. Shitsune objectively the 4th worst Monstergirls by any measure.

/pfg/ would like a word with you.

You have a ranking system?

What are the 'objectively' worst top 3?

Then why don't you use fucking foxes?

/pfg/ is why they rank 4th. The others actually have something wrong with their concept, but /pfg/ ruined them by reputation.

Centaurs, Arachnids, and Mermaids, any order. It's not so much as ranking as it is tiers. These are all F-tier.

well, how much are you basing them off of?

I mean if you're going to give them ears and tails, just make them kitsune/vulpine, it's not like trickster foxes are exclusive to Asia. (See Reynard the Fox)

But if you're basically just using elven attitudes in fox skins, and feel elves look stupid, just change how elves look in your setting.

In my own Fantasy, elves tend to average taller than humans but are notably thinner, they have four fingers, their ears are covered in a fine, velvet, and they have antlers. (which results in men and women being referred to sometimes as bucks and does respectively. It's a slang so common even elves themselves will use it)

>Centaurs, Arachnids, and Mermaids

Are you me.

Is anything A-Tier? Just curious.

I'm also wondering where the hell Catgirls fall in since normally they're at the top of anyone's lists if they don't like monster girls.

No, just logical.

See, it comes down to sexual positions. Horse is imperatively from behind, Arachne is imperative Cowgirl, and Mermaid is imperatively Fishionary Position.

Monstergirls have to either improve on Human appeal or sex either through personality or form.

My S-tier is Scylla, and Cat is one of the A-tier.

Fortnately, kitsune look stupider, so it cancels out.

>Fishionary Position
kek

also, this thread is now about monstergrill tier lists.

Lamias are automatically in overrated tier

I have to knoiw, if this one guy or multiple guys that have this Fox-Girl fetish? Because I swear I have seen threads about Fox Girls on this board going back, at least, five years.

Who is it? Which one of you is the one who absolutely NEEDS to make sure you mention fox girls/kitsune in every thread you post in and force it into every topic you start?

I'm not upset, I'm just confused and want you to get the help you need.

Depends on where the holes are. If they're at her torso like a human then they're E-tier. If it's near the end of her tail it goes to B-tier.

Don't sexualize them and play up the fey spirit aspect and don't let players make kitsune characters. That's the only good way to do them.

Before the lamia internet defence force appears; ovverated doesn't mean bad.
I like Lamia though
But Scylla do everything they do but better.
>pic

Furries and furries in denial, user.

Eh, having experimented with full-on furryism I can honestly say that it's really a different fetish altogether, though they are in the same category.

Basically the same as paddling being in the same category of Needleplay or Bloodplay.

Just make them kitsune. I have no idea what they should have in common.

there are many people who like foxgirls, and even more "fluffy tail" memers, but there's only one person with enough autism to shitpost them everywhere.

>snakecloaca.jpg

I like human placement more, to be honest

>Tall scandinavian humans look stupid
Fuck off

Why call something an "elf" if it's not gonna be an elf?

This thread is far too civil. Let's get this shit started.

Monsterboys

Then you just get the same problems as Mermaid but with a tail that actually does something.

Not really. You could use Yokai as a whole as a replacement for fairies, and maybe all animal Yokai as a replacement for elves.

Why not?

Who says you have to have the same line up of Human/Elf/Dwarf/Gnome/Halfling/Half-Elf/Half-Orc in every game?

I see no reason why you couldn't replace Elves with Kitsune (or Gnomes with Tanuki, for that matter) in either a kitchen sink fantasy setting or an Oriental Fantasy setting.

Missionary ain't bad.

Honestly, the more interesting topic would be how would different monster bodytypes work in a society where all of them coexist.

Have you seen Zootopia? Like that to a lesser extent. Basically how we do wheelchair accommodations.

>tfw wanted to GM/play a setting like this
>tfw not sure what would be worse - finding people into settings like this, or people who are into settings like this

>magical beings considered in some lands to be dangerous tricksters, but in the pertinent area associated with light and the god of fertility
>"sharp eyes" and "pointed ears"
Sure, they're pretty similar already.

This is a blue board. Kill fetish posters.

Literally /mlp/

Also, literally the only group of people who'd have a chance to finish whatever campaign you'd think of. There are several groups who have finished 50+ sessions.

Also, before you go
>/mlp/
Remember that the show is owned by Hasbro and has stolen numerous beasts from DnD.

Since when were elves associated with light and fertility?

What are Alfar?

What are Tuatha de Dannan?

I know, right. Finding a delicate balance between "degenerate enough" and "not Colette" is a hellish ordeal.

>literally called 'light elves'
>homeworld belongs to Freyr

No, no they are not.

Now you go and you stay go.

I mean, you could but it would make your setting unsalvagly weeb, and I honestly think the sorts of people who would want to play it would get butthurt that their kitsune waifus weren't more special.
But I mean, fuck it.

on what way do want them to elves?
Fox spirits are still spirits that eat people.

>What are Tuatha de Dannan?
Not elves, nor associated particularly with light and fertility. (Though it has been argued that Tolkien based his conception of elves on Irish divinities like the Tuatha Dé, but the points they have in common are that they're divine beings of more or less human stature and aren't gods *of* anything in particular in the way the Aesir and Olympians are)

Considering they're the beloved the Fryr, yknow

God of light?

Tolkien's elves are British. And as such are meant to be somewhere between the Germanic elf and the Celtic faerie.

Compare the "unbodied" and "lingerers" to the Seelie and Unseelie courts. Also, Valinor is an obvious combination of Tir Na nOg and Alfheimr.

The Elves of middle earth play into both the forest dwelling archetype and the "people hidden underground" archetypes as well.

>I have to knoiw, if this one guy or multiple guys that have this Fox-Girl fetish?
Many, many guys.

Are you this ignorant that you have to ask this question, on Veeky Forums?

So, what about cutely loyal doggirls?

Depends on the personality and breed, but anywhere between A and C tier. Chihuahua Lolis are E-tier though. Whiny little rats.

And wolfgirls? Either cute doge wanwans or fierce mysterious awoos, depending on mood.

Doggystyle

This is a blue board. Fluffy tail is as tame a fetish as there is. Also Veeky Forums related.
Kill yourself.

Bunnies?

Lurk moar

Depends. Probably about the same as Dogs, though the Edgey ones go towards C-tier.

Stupid nymphomaniacs that just want babies. C-tier.

Lizards?

>remove snek tits

Hard scales or soft, squishy snekky scales?

Depends on where you're petting her. Some scales are hard, some are soft.
Silky soft and smooth belly scales

Also, preference:

I hope you make loads of money if you want a bunny to be your honey

No, see, snake tits work... because they don't work. Their absurdity is something of an allure. By all logic snake tits shouldn't exist... but upon seeing some, are you gonna pass up the chance to grope some?

Ah, C-tier then. All hard scales are pretty E-tier, and all soft is B-tier. Problem with a mix is that sex and cuddling is a full-contact sport. You're going to get a few cuts or abrasions no matter what everytime.

>Dat old Kitsune myth where the farmer screws up the "don't tell anybody I'm a supernatural being" rule, chases her to the edge of the farm, and proclaims his undying love for her and their children
>She actually comes back home with him and subverts the typical tragic ending

Felt good mang

>You're going to get a few cuts or abrasions no matter what everytime.

> Implying that's not half the fun

>implying the scrapes aren't part of the allure

It's like you don't even want your snek waifu to bite down on you during sex.

A good point.

How about cows?

W-what about them?

>Centaurs, Arachnids, and Mermaids
I strongly disagree.

More annoying than anything else. I don't want that every time I cuddle up to someone, I want that at specific instances. It's something to spice up the relationship, not a mandatory side-dish.

As for snek bites... YES, but not at every interaction. That's something she can control.

Sturdy, down to earth personalities, loyal, and fierce when riled up. A-tier.

Too late. Shit Taste has already been established.

I'm out of variety and it's my bedtime anyway.

Goat is GOAT.
I wonder, are there any camelgirls?

You mean the literally only 1 PERSON IN THE ENTIRE THREAD WHO SHITPOSTS IT CONSTNTLY, GETS TOLD TO FUCK OFF THEN KEEPS MAKING OPS AT PAGE 6 HOLY FUCK KILLYOURSELF SHITSUNEFAG! AND HOLY FUCK STOP THEN POSTING IN OTHER THREADS AND TALKING ABOUT PFG WHEN YOU RTHDSKPONLY FAG THAT DOES THAT SHIT YOU FALSLEFLAGGINKGFPEASE OF SHIT TRSASFKILL YOURZSELF FAC=G FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOIUJIF!

IM SO FUCKING ANGRY I FORGOT TO TAKE MY NAME OFF

I'd do it.

Long-necked girls with no gag-reflex, a good tongue, and a well-lubricated mouth.

B-tier.

C-tier. Spitters are quitters.

>valid
Yes.

>weeb fetish bullshit
Also yes.

Horse pussy is best pussy

No, Horse Pussy is subpar at best.

Horse personality on the other hand, is A-tier.

It's the best of the F-tier, but it's still F-tier.

It's okay user-NotAnon. I'm angry for you too.

Horse personality as in herd animals, or as in they have a horse like perception of the world with a horse like intelligence?

Monstergirl entry that makes them not!Knights.

>Why call something an "elf" if it's not gonna be an elf?
>Tall scandinavian humans
Well fuck my boypussy sideways.

Why would anyone even bother considering not!Knights? They are so garbage that it shouldn't even make the list.

Nah they're more akin to daimons or huldras if anything.

I like how centaur no nayami did it.
Japanese centaurs are samurai, european centaurs were slaves until the french revolution freed them to fuel their armies with cuirassiers and hussars. IIRC south african centaurs were initially raiders that took the power.

granblue did that already.

My personal favorite. Pretty bland but they have that girl next door quality to them.

Best wife material and best for vigorous breeding to start a loving family!

> Bland

They seem to the be default option for 'inoffensive monster girl' so yeah, bland, hence the varied interpretations. Doesn't make them any less perfect for me though.

Bunnies are by far the best, though.

Also, harpies. Y/N?

might devour you/10

Tell me Veeky Forums, son of man. How many of your mostergirls have dedicated theirs lives to serving the lord, our father in heaven? Hmmm?

One, maybe.