Other urls found in this thread:

mrcyoa.000webhostapp.com/
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl-aJm3wG4ndERiU0t2Z2hOOVE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is definitely my jam!

>saint uses a halo
>ghost-walker becomes incorporeal again nearly instantly
What the fuck is this

I guess Saint could force him to become corporeal again when he's inside something?

>You cannot become corporeal again while any part of your body is within a solid object
>Ghost-Walkers are moved into an open space before made solid again

Yeah, just read that, rules clarifications at the bottom like that are a bit annoying but I guess it's better than not having that.

So wait, there was a new Genie Gallery last thread. Is Beri making those again, or is it someone else? Either way, it seems like I'm once again too late to add anything.

It was beri, though it sounded like it was mostly because he wanted to do something but felt too tired to do anything substantial.

What is wrong with Eurobeat?

Nothing. It's pretty funky.

Oh, cool, I always liked those galleries. Hope he feels better, though.

Rolling for two complications. Build to follow based on what I roll.

What are the most popular isekai cyoas? Isekai being traveling to a totally different world/universe that you were not born in?

Or I would be, if I could figure out where the email field was in 4chanX...

I've never gotten why Subaru gets so much flak as a protagonist. I feel like he's a lot more interesting as a character than most MCs, even if he's annoying.

You see the last line in that picture? I feel like that's the reason why. Too many neckbeards feel that way, it's safe to assume it rustled jimmies a'plenty. Lack of self-reflection and whatnot, you know.
That said, his soliloquy in episode 21 was somewhat fucking insufferable.

>Scourge of the Cosmic Seas

>The Bulwark
>Raiser of the Dead
>Greatsmith
>Natural Philosopher

>Artifact: Melee weapon (rapier)
>Improbable
>Precise

The ship will be manned by my army of the dead, I'm not discriminating tho, anyone living can join too if they want. And no "You can join me IN DEATH AHAHAHAHA" deal either.

With abilities granted by Natural Philosopher and Greathsmith, turning the ship into functionally floating fortress should be easy, maybe even allowing it to sail across the land. I should also be able to arm the undead somehow, they might not be very good but I suppose they don't need to. And if nothing else, I can stuff them full of explosives and they won't complain.

Then it's just following a compass to the treasure, blowing the fuck out of any defenses and stealing everything not nailed down.

You mean episode 12? Where he totally sperged out at Emilia? Yeah, I agree, that was hard to watch.

Nonetheless I really enjoyed it as a whole because I felt the show never really sided with him for it.

>Lord of Fire
>The Bulwark
>The Greatsmith
>The Traveler
>The Slayer
Artifact
>Armour
>Magic Absorbent
>Improbable
I am the Eternal Warrior, those who are not with me are against me. And those who are against me shall die. Let the blood flow like water.

You sound like the one projecting here bub.

Isn't it proper to consider yourself in debt to a person who saved your life?

There is a non-zero chance that I will be completely reworking this(read: half the content is already written) within the next time. So if you feel so inclined, shoot me any feedback or ideas you have.

But please not that I won't shoehorn in stuff just because there's popular demand for it. If I force myself to create stuff I don't like, it's gonna be shit.

Seriously, what's it supposed to be about?

Nothing is more annoying in a cyoa than when the cyoa itself is not real in-setting. It's like a book that ends with "it was all a dream. The end." It's infuriating.

I personally think this cyoa would be a lot more appealing if it was set in an actual virtual world.

The nukes are just fucking strange too. It's a tad too unrealistic and makes PvP impossible. One death could in theory cause a chain reaction which turns the Earth barren.

I mean, sure. That said, going on a diatribe about how much whoever the fuck owes me because I did whatever the fuck is a painful thing to watch. It's like someone helping you out once and then being like "Yeah, but do you remember that time I helped you out" whenever they fuck up.
That too. I'm talking about when he sperged out with Emilia and when he went into a lengthy sloliloquy in front of Rem/Ram about how much I love Emilia and I'm sorry I acted like a gutless little cunt and played with your feelings on the way. I enjoyed the show for your very same reason, incidentally.

Imagine a Conduit of Malsanis and Cra.
Their minions would be damn near unstoppable.

Ah, the I love Emilia thing. I was never quite as infuriated with that as everyone else seemed to be, probably because I wasn't that enamoured with Rem. But even so, I hope that if there's another season we keep seeing consistent development from him. I'm curious to see where he goes from here as a person.

I did consider making the premise a bit more fantastical and less obviously-a-joke.

But I must admit I did not imagine that someone could take the nukes joke as actual city-destroying nuclear weapons. It was just suposed to be a small charge that uses some nuclear material, as a joke on SAO's method of killing the players via microwave.

Traveller, Pokemon Personified is isekai played straight, Royal Revival because you started in that world came to this one and returned home.

Can't think of any others right now.

Better combinations would be Malsanis and Qlippoth or Cras and the Spire.
Malsanis and Cras does have great thematic synergy though.

I thought it meant actual nuclear weapons, because that's what the word is usually used for and the tone of the CYOA was such that I just went ok, nukes, makes sense, carry on.

>I did consider making the premise a bit more fantastical and less obviously-a-joke

If your cyoa is a joke, then you can't expect us to treat or play it seriously.

It'll just be a joke (read:shitpost) cyoa.

I guess I had been playing to much fallout around that time because I imagined mini fatmans. Don't know if I keep that joke in, I guess things would get rather boring if it's just repeated over and over again.

You know, that actually gave an idea. I might just raise the stakes significantly.

And that's all.

>It'll just be a joke (read:shitpost)
Jesus user, sometimes things can be funny you know

>sanctuary
>far-sighted
>saint for memory gain
>ghost-walker
>greatsmith

>armor
>magic absorbent
>autonomous

I'd run around and find a cool plane to settle on I guess.

Poppin' OC

I honestly feel this give too many points. You can buy every single positive option if you are willing to spring for only a few drawbacks, it seems like less of a 'build a world by making choices' and more of a 'have all the best things'.
Which may be what it's going for however.

How is your collection user? or do you prefer to just browse it on threads? I'd have more but my old HDD corrupted last year.

>Pokemon Personified is isekai
>Hero is hyped up as a messiah to the people.
>Hero is from another world, but that doesn't really matter much to the lore of the cyoa.
>Hero was a random who the entire time and a janitor according to God who is a lazy NEET.
>The hype was only caused by the previous Hero and only people who actually give a shit about the Hero is the government's SS and rulers.

I feel like the author likes to take a shit over people just for the fun of it.

ITS HERE

Most worlds/universe creation CYOA? I don't know if they count for you.

1,5 GB, most of it probably source images and somewhere is the database + code for development.

I usually only save nice images I find anywhere because finding them when you do something new is a pain in the ass.

Didn't you say there would be male demons?

I feel like this title worked better before the "magical realm" meme became popular.

I think the summoning percent idea is a really cool idea, I really like it.

Artifact
25%
Ifrit

Hero of Justice girlfriend is best girlfriend.

Area7 13
Gateways2 3
Protection2 6
Population 10 20
Attitude Adjustment 1: Generally kind, easily aroused, and generally friendly.
Culture & Customs. 2 Hugs are exchanged like handshakes, and generosity is extolled. Social welfare is universal. Everyone you ever meet is down to cuddle.
Pretty Population 2: with a stipulation that around 10% of the population is more homely. Not ugly, but not exactly good-looking either.
Population demographics: 75%female, around 15% of the population are futas, and around 10% are traps.
Extrahuman population: Approx 20% human, 35% near-human, 35% monstergirl, 10% outright monster. A pregnant woman gives birth to children at these rates, regardless of what their partner was.

Tech 5
Magic 1
Aesthetics 2
Public Education 1
University 2
Infrastructure 2
Sanitation 1
Mercantile 2
Industrial 3
Secure 1
Healthy 1

Affinities: Music, Theatre, Animation, Literature, Intellectual, Gaming, Mechanical
Food, Sexual, Festival 10
Fertile 1

Lifestyle 1
Influence 1
Immortality 2
Tounges 1
Inspiration 2
Friendship 2 3
Harem 2

Everything's always nice and cuddly. There's always some way to have fun and generally roll around in hedonistic bliss. Sometimes it rains or snows, and is really cold, but there's always someone to cuddle with, and sometimes non-sexual cuddle orgies break out. Not that there aren't sexual orgies, but people don't want to waste a good cuddle. Skinship is the natural order here.

>mrcyoa.000webhostapp.com/ WebApp
is it me or it doesn't work, also I cant seem to find a working interactive version of the cyoa, anyone got it?

That wasn't him, that was me and I was shitposting to enrage the waifu crowd by saying stupid shit.

Don't believe everything you read kids.

What are you, gay

Oh, this one.

It's pretty good overall, but a few minor critiques:
>Make it clearer that the WHORE engine (if it's still in) includes a(n area-specific) adult mode.
>Hybrids of Halfbloods always have a stray half-point left over. Not really a balance issue, just weird.
>Diversify the weapons a bit. There are three weapons *without* Strength as primary, and many weapons have the same stats. Maybe swap Shields' stats, and add a staff/wand class to start?
>Expand on the rarity of different numbers of stars, maybe in a note or something.
>The Halfblood rolls being optional is nice, but the Enhanced Character Creator should allow choosing of at least one of the numbers.

It works for me, did you allow it from NoScript?

Anyway, the script is in drive, if this works
drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl-aJm3wG4ndERiU0t2Z2hOOVE
If not, check the pastebin in OP for Drive link, then check Magical Realm folder.

There seems to be 3 fighting men and a cleric. Some variety would be nice.

>white font on marble
Please don't.

Fuck that's kind of hard to read.

Was making Naifa best girl part of your plan?

>Pretty Population 2: with a stipulation that around 10% of the population is more homely. Not ugly, but not exactly good-looking either.
Why the fuck would you willingly make some people unattractive???
You are an evil god.

Contract
75%
Hylla

Best girl is the girl that can get you more girls

Ay, good to see you finished this one. Was wondering what'd happened to it.

>Summon: Ritual
"Rumor was that this place was cursed. Still, I didn't expect that those rumors would have any truth to them."
>Success Rate: 75%
"As far as I can see, everything seems to have been performed with relative accuracy. One of the glyphs is misplaced and, judging by the place and smell, I think they misunderstood the "Sacrifice" part of the ritual. Still, it's a pretty solid incantation."
>Summon: Naifa
"I had a brief conversation with the creature that spawned out of the circle. It's not how I expected an Ifrit to look, but I didn't expect someone to be holding a ritual here either. She idolizes me, which could be dangerous. That said, she seems attracted to the idea of justice, something that baffles me. Still, I can't say I've got no use for someone like her, but if I send her hunting, I'll have to keep an eye out and hope she doesn't bite more than she can chew."

I mean, he included futas. That should have tipped you off.

Right?
Who wants a futa that isn't drop-dead gorgeous.
What a fucking weirdo.

>ritual
>25%
>unknown

Curiosity is qt

Ancient Text
25%
Planar

Unknown is a cute.
Plus I dig the Eldritch more than I dig demonic stuff.

It's kinda weird adjustment because bell curve exists anyway and beauty standards have been all over the place over the history.

If everyone basically looks the same, people will find some other standard to judge on. The adjustment just ensures that everyone looks beautiful to you, not to each other.

I guess you could argue that if you widen the bell curve a bit, people might be still willing to accept your beauty standards but there won't be any extremely ugly people.

Contract
100%
Hylla

Time to take over the world and get laid.

It's a little confusing having both a will stat as well as a ritual success stat. It's not very clear how they interact.

Thanks for your feedback. Let me ramble a bit on it so that I don't forget everything over work tomorrow.

>Make it clearer that the WHORE engine (if it's still in) includes a(n area-specific) adult mode.
I'm going trough all the descriptions again, but currently it doesn't look like the underwear restriction is gonna stay. In general the cash shop will need some changes and most numbers will be rebalanced.

>Hybrids of Halfbloods always have a stray half-point left over. Not really a balance issue, just weird.
Noted. If possible the numbers will match and maybe Halfbloods won't have the bonus point that causes this. Or I'll just cut Hybrids, they mostly exist to fill the row and I don't think I've ever seen anyone use them.

>Diversify the weapons a bit. There are three weapons *without* Strength as primary, and many weapons have the same stats. Maybe swap Shields' stats, and add a staff/wand class to start?
All of that actually happened already. Every stat is represented as primary and secondary, but the numbers don't allow for perfect representation. Staffs and another magic weapon class are also in. It's gonna be only eight types, but with way more options.
That area has probably the most changes.

Do you mean it's just a bad choice of pictures or do you expect the standard tabletop classes? Because the four we have are modeled by your role in combat, not where your power comes from. For example I magic based tanks are a thing, also bow using healers.

Viva la revolucion! build

>Assassin
>Shadow Walker
>Pocket Watch

Unless a person is living in a hermetically sealed bunker, they're basically trivial to kill due to the pocket watch and shadow walker. So the plan is to systematically murder anyone in power that doesn't agree with my political views, making most look like suicides/accidents/health complications, with the occasionally frame job to knock out more opposition at once.

I'm going to say that Assassin is kinda weird class there. Ok, so you could say that they steal lives but they don't actually get anything out of it and while assassins might be kinda associated with thieves, it's just because they both kind skulk the night.

But thank you for bringing forth the communist revolution, comrade.

Patron
Human of the non-egg laying variety.
Angel
Strength 5
Agility 6
Endurance 8 (11, Bracelet of Mastery)
Skill 4 (8, Ring of Balance)
Attunement 9
Spear&Shield

50 Ambrosia, free
Ring of Balance
Bracelet of Mastery
Fae Companion
Resin x30
Banner of the Legion (Quick question, does it work off my highest natural stat, or my highest boosted stat?)
More Ambrosia

Free League, but I moonlight with the Player's Union and Knight's Alliance.
Mostly I just offer healing and tank services to anyone who wants to go grind for a very reasonable share of the loot, and try to prevent players from being knuckleheads or ending up over their heads in social intrigue as imagined by your average 4chin poster and facebook normie. Sometimes I get called in to a big raid as a support troop, but since I'm generally underleveled and undergeared, I can't effectively tank there, and instead act as a vending machine and cheerleader. I can take a hit or two, though.

>Cash shop
Alright, that works. I'll try to critique it if you post it in thread or on the Discord.

>Halfbloods
I used them (albiet as a Hybrid with Automata for a flashy-as-hell tank), and beastpeople are a staple of fantasy worlds. Maybe increase their subspecies bonus to +2 or something?

>Weapon types
Excellent.

Also, what are you doing with the Modules? If you're keeping the general idea, would you mind doing an Item one?

I don't know if the modules will have big changes, since they're mostly just setting information. But items is a good idea. I've recently been reading into mythical weapons a lot and there is some really neat stuff other than your basic excalibur or flaming sword knock-of.

Maybe I'll flavor it as a raid drop or quest reward or something.

Artifact
50% (Why would someone not pick 50% over 25 or 0?)
Naprac

I like it, but I feel like it needs a second page. It also needs something to balance not just leaping for the highest summoning % you can get.

Some people like their servants to have more agency. A lot of the higher up options seem to suggest they're in risk of being changed by you

-Class
Patron

-Race
Elf: Duration of buffs given and received boosted by 20% (That buff is just WAY to good to pass up, especially in a buff heavy class like Patron)

-Divine Gear: The Angel (Extra mobility and all stat buffs go to my weapons. Never know when I'll need to go someplace high up or fly over the battle to get to an ally)

-Weapons:
Spear and Shield

-Stats
Strength: 3
Agility: 7
Endurance: 4
Skill: 6
Attunement: 8

-Items (200 Transferred to In-Game Currency)
Ambrosia Crystal: 50
Teleport Crystal: 50
Adult Mode (Honestly don't know if I'll even use this, but I can't buy it once I'm in the game. Being locked out of certain areas bugs me, and I'd rather have this and never care to use it than end up with a waifu and only be able to hold hands)
Fae Companion (Extra help healing is always a plus)
Navigator Fairy (Question, do the fairy and fae companion fuse into one being or do I have two separate companions around me all the time? Can they banter with each other if that's the case?)
Bracelet of Mastery (+3 Agility for Spear)

Starting Faction: Figured I'd pick the Knight's Alliance, and get to work grinding and keeping people alive.

>Artifact
>50%
>Hylla the Controller

Always wanted my own Cult

>Do you mean it's just a bad choice of pictures or do you expect the standard tabletop classes?
I'd guess he means stuff like archery or rougery. But that stuff is covered by weapon choice, so idk.

Did that guy with the endles space 2 cyoa ever finish it? just got the game and it has me hype for the setting

>How is your collection user?
So-so.

I mostly just save the stuff I like.

Isn't that the show where the guy cucks the blue haired maid?

Looks cool. Will def actually read through all the pages when you finish your rework or whatever. I can tell that I'm going to get annoyed by forgetting what symbols mean and having to scroll to look it up but thats more my problem than yours.

Speculated by butthurt feminists.

SMALL TIME

Alright...
I think I've found the magic number of font to bubble.

Wow, apparently I'm complete scrub tier.

I'd like to make the excuse that I only recently got my hands on a laptop, so I wasn't saving many since I only had my phone, but...

I think I'm just really lazy.

That's bullshit
What do you have, five duplicates of a dozen versions of every cyoa in jpg, png and psd?
Do you ever housekeep your files?