Why is there atleast 5 different defense generals?

Why is there atleast 5 different defense generals?

Are they not the same thing?

Shit I meant warhammer stupid grammerly

What is defense?

Who /buckler/ here?

Let me tell you the truth about Veeky Forums: we're a discussion based community, and nothing generates more discussion than controversy.

Thus, 40k, MTG, and D&D represent a majority of the board not because they're so great, but because they're something we can always argue about, and hopefully reach an interesting discussion through.

>buckletfags

Tower Shield-cucks are all cowards. Using one basically says "Yeah, I really just wanted to stay home in my fortress, and did my best to hide myself behind a wall."

Anyone using a shield is a complete defense-cuck who basically is admitting they are 2shitty at fighting to defend themselves to they have to get some big manly gay shield to help them out. Would you let your shield fuck your wife, too?

>Not making hot sweaty love to your wife on top of your shield.

Look at this fag, he doesn't even use protection!

Dualwieldfag pls go. You're the worst example of proper defense and you know it. Keep pretending you aren't going to fuck up and get yourself killed.

>not using a kite shield
Y'all are faggots.

How many lawyers do you usually use in your leather armor?

The secret is offense is the best defense,
all of them are redundant

Depends on the litigation involved in each battle. 6 will usually do.

How do I rid myself of my neighbour's short wooden walls.
Plus some paper mills.

I heard skins of 13 lawyers soaked in blood of the high judge can stop bullets and cannonballs.

Ever since Mosnanto patented cows, I've been going through a minimum of four lawyers every time I get back from the dungeon fields. When I was a kid my dad would just hire a guy with two ranks in Crafting to make him some, but there's no way I could afford to be caught without a fair-use clause.

I love you guys.

Good thread.

The question is not how many, but what kind of courtroom experience they have.

Naw, the Courtroom Ranking system is busted wide open in the most recent edition. A swarm of CR 1 lawyers will tear a high CR lawyer apart.

Do I need to enchant them to make them more malleable, or will a sufficient amount of contracted pay suffice?

Make sure they have magical contracts so they can get a hearing through the high CR lawyer's immunity to non-magical precedent and you should be fine.

Found the nip

Thanks. My ten lawyer armor is gonna kick ass.