Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What would make your character happier than ever before? Like, super duper ultra mega doubleplusgood HAPPY?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76813/trouser-serpents-skull
archivesofnethys.com/TraitDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Devotee
app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Having tits that aren't flat as a board.

If he admits his love for a party member and marries her!

why is wizard the best class?

It's the most powerful. Best is subjective.

Narrative control

Flavor, normally.

app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76813/trouser-serpents-skull

For any interested parties

Doesn't worship of Aroden qualify you for a trait that gives +1 to Diplomacy *and* makes it a class skill?

That first application is by far the best. Lord Cornelius has the best theme

Yes, it does.

archivesofnethys.com/TraitDisplay.aspx?ItemName=Devotee of a Dead God

I would if it wasn't lewd.

Not wrong. It fits the jungle exploration theme better than most.

>My game has lewd values in it so that people that prefer to have fapbait characters rather than meaningful and developed roleplaying capabilities can come in and make it a fornicopia.

No thanks.

... It also means I can't post *my* haughty Chelaxian nobleman!

What he thinks he wants is to be powerful and feared.
What he really wants is to have a family again, maybe with someone pretty who he's been eyeing.

What he wants is to see his brother again. It might not end well though.

Are there any gestalt builds that would have more effective mind-affecting spells than a kitsune sorcerer (wildblooded [sylvan])//mesmerist?

Its your chance to be a kobold tribal witchdoctor who focuses poisons

I kind of want to make a character who would be blatantly lewdable for a lewd game, then rp it to completely avoid lewd interactions.

Tell us about the woman he's been eying!

Elvish tribal cannibal barbarian?

Actual Cannibal Shia LeBarb?

More properly, women.
Either someone kind but reticent, or someone alluring (if a bit forbidding) and with a quick and sharp wit. But it's not like he'd have a snowflake's chance in the Hells.
Better to put business first, probably.

>All races allowed

Oh boy, I can't wait to be a (trox/kasatha/wyrwood/drow noble/drider/centaur)!

Maybe even a munavri!

Is there any monk or other unarmed archetype that has Int as a key ability?

No.

A one woman man's what I want to be

But there's two perfect girls for me!

Brock, inquiring minds want to know: were you secretly banging Misty?

>facelessNTRfox build

THIS HAS BEEN CORRECTED

If they aren't core races, planetouched (aasimar, tieflings, the various elementals), skinwalkers, or otherwise, they're gonna need to be approved before use. No Bloodforge races (feats and the racial variants from Infusions are okay though).

For maximum NTR, add the Thought Eater mesmerist archetype.

>When a thought eater targets a creature with his hypnotic stare ability, the thought eater gains a bonus on Disguise checks to appear as that creature. This bonus is equal to the thought eater’s mesmerist level, and lasts for 24 hours, or until he uses his hypnotic stare ability on a different creature.

>At 2nd level, the thought eater’s alignment matches that of the target of his assume identity ability for the purposes of spells and effects that discern alignment. This includes any increase to alignment aura strength from class features, such as a cleric’s aura ability.

there's a feat from 3.5e for this, but it's not been ported to pathfinder yet so you'll have to blow your DM if you wanted to use it

Why can't the Abyss Knight have both?

Aww, not even the Catfolk, Grippli, or Kitsune variants from Bloodforge Infusions?

NOT LIKE THIS!

If a party member confesses his love for her and proposes marriage!

Finally being colossal enough to have his own harem

Brock is my spiritual liege

The answer depends on whether we assume he's maintaining kayfabe or not.

But the crowds would love that idea, surely.
He himself...would be intrigued by the idea, but unlikely to consider it.

Kind is honestly better. Those are the girls who will never leave you, and will fiercely defend their families as you build a life together.

If you two are in the same game I'm going to write a very flowery post.

In a Psychic Armory's Panoply of blades, it states:

>When using the psychic strike class feature, the psychic armory may charge a number of weapons from her panoply of blades of her choice

Does this mean using psychic strike with a panoply allows multiple psy-strikes at once?

Even normal conditions allow it when dual-wielding, so probably.

>feats and the racial variants from Infusions are okay though

Okay, I'm mincing my words here. You can play whatever race you like- but some races are gonna decrease your chances of getting in significantly. I'm not gonna take a shobhad or trox or centaur or munavri, those would be disruptive to the campaign. In fact, I should reiterate- this is my /blacklist/ of races

>Boggards
>Drow
>Duergar
>Fetchlings
>Ganzi
>Gillmen (kinda hard to fit them in)
>Goblins
>Kasatha
>Kuru
>Merfolk (its not a nautical campaign)
>Monkey Goblins
>Munavri
>Svirfneblin
>Shabti
>Strix
>Syrinx
>Samsarans
>Triaxians
>Trox
>Vanara
>Vishkanya
>Wayang
>Wyrwood
>Wyvaran
>Any NEW race from Bloodforge/Bloordforge: Infusions (such as drieges)

That's the /blacklist/. Everything else is kosher. This includes race variants from Infusions, so long as they're for a race that isn't on a blacklist, and so long as you can fit them into Golarion. I'd be happy to explain further if this isn't clear, though.

Each one requires an action to charge as usual, so you can, but if you do it'll take a while and be painfully obvious if you want to carry the charge around with you since you'll have to keep the whole rack of weapons in orbit

What's the best race for a character whose sole purpose is never dying in combat?

>goblins/monkey goblins
Why though?

Kyras x Branwen OTP.

What you need is the following:
>racial con
>racial wis
>racial bonus to saves

You know what fits all of these?

Dwarves. Dwarven barbarians are essentially impossible to kill, but at higher levels fall behind human barbarians because of FCB.

>Monkey Goblin
>>Vanara
Don't these actually exist in the Expanse and nearby areas? They're not particularly powerful either.

>>Drow
nooooooooooooo

What's your problem with boggards, duergar, ganzi, kuru, vanaras, vishkanyas, and wayangs?

Not an interested party, but how did drow wander onto your blacklist? They're pretty easy to fit into a setting.

Half-Giants, they get +1/5 to extended defense uses per day as Warder FCB.
Plus Warder capstone is literally not die regardless of damage taken.

>Drow are blacklisted

But... Fat dusky tits?

Goblins are evil stupid shitheads that are selfdestructive

Human/dwarf barbarian with the invulnerable rager archetype gets pretty close.

How do I iNTRquisitor?

Would Half-Orc be any good? I know they get some traits and feats that make them harder to kill.

I remember seeing a theorycraft a while back about an "immortal" goblin Invulnerable Rager 19/Swashbuckler 1 that abused the Roll With It feat to be almost impervious to damage.

Kobolds aren't blacklisted. Kobold witchdoctor shamaness when?

>no fun allowed

If she becomes Queen of the wealthiest nation in the North!

Franze x Branwen is more pure

>centaurs, drow nobles, gargoyles, ogres not on the blacklist

Time to play a centaur with Broken Blade and Primal Fury!

>races nobody here even plays anyway, except maybe drow
>"no fun allowed"

:thinking:

The GM has the right to run the game they want to run, and you have the right to not play if it's not interesting to you.

>Don't want to be in more than 2 weekly campaigns.
>In one right now, want to get another.
>Was hoping for overlewd
>Rejected, not interested in any other campaigns currently up.
>Considering putting in some work and DMing my own game, as I enjoy doing so, yet...
>Was put on "waiting list" for overlewd, and would rather play than DM at the time as I'm already DMing irl.

So. . . Is waiting list like a "maybe we'll call you back in a week or so after feeling out the core party" kinda thing or a "you're 2nd bench if someone quits months later for some reason" kinda thing? I'm not sure if I should wait on it or just go ahead with my own thing. Haven't been trying roll20 games until very recently so unsure what to make of it.

>No snek

Sadness.

That's the behaviour designated to *NPC* goblins, yes.

Why not check out one of the other ones like
>app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76041/mighty-quest-for-epic-loot-in-the-lair-of-the-kobold-queen

It's also the behavior everyone will expect from a PC goblin.

Kyras x Andrik is the purest, they could joust by night as well as day!

My character would be just peachy if he could finally die forever rather than be repeatedly forcefully reincarnated into a new world each time where nothing makes sense and everything is taboo.

Which can generate fun scenes but still doesn't dictate how the player plays it.

>Not shipping an OT3
Small time.

Goblins and Monkey Goblins are pretty much "13-yr old lol randumb" the race. Not a fan.

Monkey Goblins do NOT exist in the Expanse, and Vanara I cannot find in any books related to Sargava.

In order: shit race, edgy dwarves, "protean outsiders?", literal cannibals, monkey people, stupid sexy snakes, and UGLY AS SIN.

I might take Vishkanya off the blacklist though.

Because Drow live in the goddamn caves under the surface. They don't go out adventuring, and the whole "usually Chaotic Evil" thing isn't conductive to adventuring.

Only if you make one. Also, Kobolds are buffed: -2 STR, +2 INT/+2 WIS, and Prehensile tail for free.

Centaurs are banned, you don't bring horses on a boat.

Drow Nobles fall under the category of Drow

Gargoyles are literally NEET monsters, they don't go sailing.

If you want to play an Ogre you have to play Shrek and make an Ogre pun every sentence. That's the only condition I'll allow them on.

Vishkanya are off the blacklist, by the way. I also didn't ban Lizardfolk or Kobolds.

>If you want to play an Ogre you have to play Shrek and make an Ogre pun every sentence. That's the only condition I'll allow them on.
I hope you're ready buddy.

>currently in two campaigns
>one is likely ending next session
>need a new game
Only issue is I don't want to participate in lewd shit. What games should I apply to?

It ain't Ogre till it's O.G.R.E

Note that there's a couple of abilities that channel psychic strike charge to do some other effect, also, so it can be useful to charge up in advance.

In the same boat desu. "waiting list" is kinda odd terminology which does imply there is something to wait for, as opposed to something to just keep in mind on the off chance a scheduling conflict occurs down the line or something.

I'm a little saddened by the lack of Fetchlings, Vanara, and Vishkanya.

Couldn't that make for a lot of Psychokinetic Grenades?

>If you want to play an Ogre you have to play Shrek and make an Ogre pun every sentence. That's the only condition I'll allow them on.

Alright guys someone step up to the plate. Don't disapoint me

...Okay, Fetchlings are kinda cute, I might allow them.

Vanaras I'm unsure of. Vishkanya are OFF THE BLACKLIST

Try this sort of thing. It seems like its not too bad. Pretty alright characters already applied.

Half orcs have a good early game with the combination of sacred tattoo and fate's favored.

They can be, but if you are going that route might as well go for full orc.

But user, there's only two boys in the group. Every permutation will inevitably either be MFM or MFF.

>Ogres
What if they're a bard and the only songs they play are Smash Mouth mashups?

Should we call ourselves Diamond Onions or Onion Dogs?

Kybrandrik, aka the Wubu special

Or FFF

Smash Mouth.

I was gonna be a hunter with a donkey

Perfect

Half orc is acceptable; if you're okay with being ugly.