BUY/SELL OF BCASH BACK UP ON COINBASE

BUY/SELL OF BCASH BACK UP ON COINBASE

Why did u buy 1 $ of bch?
Why even bother

because that $1 will be worth $1mil in a year screencap this

HA HA HA QUEBECKER DETECTED

I didnt i went through the minimum transaction value to test and screenshot before hitting "confirm"

sorry heh

Holy shit, it's true.

BCH to mars today.

Something isn't right here.

I think the downtime was to make some changes to the buying system.

Yesterday, Coinbase buys were buying directly from the GDAX market. I think maybe they've restructured to allows buys from an off market wallet at market price to insulate against volatility or something.

if they did that then the game is rigged

Still can’t buy from Coinbase with Euro

That's my only explanation for what I'm seeing on GDAX. Love or hate BCH, you can't deny that volume should be significantly higher than what it is now based on what we saw yesterday. Something changed.

While buys were enabled yesterday, all of GDAX was flashing nonstop green with buys.

initiate operation crab-16

Why are they doing this to me

I don't know, I'm in the same boat.

They still haven't updated their status page to reflect that it's live. No news anywhere, maybe people just don't know?

honestly this shit fucking funny as fuck fuck
and now with the crab-16 pasta from yesterdey too

WHO HERE GETTING /JUST'D/???

I'M DOWN 24.3% OF MY TOTAL PORTFOLIO ON BITCOIN CASH

I'M BLEEDING MONEY BUT I JUST CAN'T SELL

I'M STUCK HOLDING BAGS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Same. If buys are working, and people know, it should take off.

THINK POSITIVE FAGGOT 2 HOURS AGO YOU WERE DOWN 30%

It hasn't been broadcast yet. When it does, hoo boy

Don't worry, I'm down 50%. But I still believe it will pay off and I'll be able to buy my old bags back (at minimum).

BCH is the only coin that pulls BTC down when it moons, so if BCH moons hard we 1) make a yuge profit and 2) get cheap as fuck BTC, if you want it.

I'm just praying that this scenario is the one that plays out.

Is anybody else having trouble logging in to gdax? I log in to normiebase right away, but then I click "log in" on gdax and the cunt crashes. I have to spam the refresh button for a while, then close the tab and open a new tab for gdax, then spam refresh on that motherfucker for a while before it finally lets me in. Anybody else experiencing this?

Are you fucking kidding me? It's down AGAIN. Before they even announced it was up.

this is what I'm talking about. I'm in but I'm worried if it crashes during the craziness thaqt will come if I don't have a sell order set I will miss the top. where is the top? 4500? 5000?

:')
i'm barely holding on to this feeble hope right now but it's still there
i swear i'm giving it a couple days

I set mine at 7000 which is probably unrealistic, but think how pissed youd be if you couldn't get on while it spiked to 7, 8000.

lmao at this rate hope to even have a chance to leave it at 4k

Mind that buying is only for US, AUS, NZ and Singapore, IIRC. The rest of the world still can't buy ("unavailable in your region" (Europe here)).
And the normie burgers are still at work, I reckon, they'll spend their hard-earned cash in a few hours when they come home and hear the news.

t es canadien ou francais? car en europe ca marche toujours pas

They haven’t finished insider trading

hes from worst canada. europe hasn't been opened yet.

EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR THE BTC BCH PAIR TO OPEN

THE REST DOESN'T MATTER

THIS IS ALL THAT FUCKING MATTERS

REEEEEEEEEEE