/cyoag/ - CYOA General Bread

Previous thread: Archives and other resources: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

Mystery Box

To whoever thinks the best course of action is killing her own sisters to better negotiate with humanity: you're a moron and you're going to die.

I can barely fathom someone that stupid existing. Really, like an enemy general killing the military chain of command in his own army, then waltzing to his opponent's base expecting tea and biscuits.

Your idea is bad and you should feel bad.
Goodnight.

And there, reposted the new oc and the old content related to it.

Um, okay? Not sure why you're saying that to me...

I'm just here for an ifrit waifu.

An insubordinate chain of command that refuses to do anything but kill humans to punish them for the actions of leaders they aren't even aware of. Going so far as to slaughter those sisters, made with the same methods, who fight for the sake of the humans. They are rabid dogs.

>protecting and defending the very same people who body raped you and your sistsers, stole years of your life, and brutally killed everyone you love

Is this cuckoldry?

Those people will die. The rest of the species is not guilty of it. Our Defender sisters are not guilty of it. Why should they die in numbers any greater than what they must in order that we may defend ourselves long enough to spread the truth and to see the puppet masters fall?

That's what it means to forgive user. I want to become an existence that can hold all the world's compassion. I want to learn to cuck myself from my own hateful feelings.

So you say, but you're really closer to an existence that holds all the world's evils.

Reminder that Dido did nothing wrong.

Yeah but I mean, I may be a Nightmare Caller but I still wanna live! I don't need create murder and destruction, but because of what I've become and what I know, people are gonna be trying to kill me. I'm not gonna stand for that. I deserve a human life as much as anyone else, and so do the others, even the ones unable to reclaim such a life in any capacity. We were all once humans turned into abominations against our will. I don't want to wipe out humanity, and I know those of us (those who have lost themselves to endless pain and those too driven by revenge to try anything else) too far gone will need to be eliminated, but I want to work on sharing what I think and trying to publicly declare what happened to us while causing as few casualties as possible on both sides.

I don't want to just save humanity, I want to try and get back at least a fraction of ny old life, spend my days enjoying my old hobbies and such, and giving those like me a chance to do so as well.

Here's a fun twist to this one. You get the Symbiote for free! Either you already completed the mission for it already or you simply have one of your own, you get to pick its qualities from the Symbiote CYOA.

Breadfruit.

You will never have that life of you allow those who rampage mindlessly to live. No one will ever risk trusting or believing anything you say while they can see your sisters who refuse to listen to their cries of mercy. There can be no peace at all with a rabid enemy, nor can you seek peace if you have a rabid ally.

What do you think will happen once all humans are dead? The madness and pain won't go away, and with no united purpose, they will turn on each other.

Also, Hysteria best girl.

oh sourdough-chan, you're so adorable.

Now to choose your goop.

Secret page!

The secret is that Dido did nothing wrong.

Could you post both old and new versions of Blood Magic? Would make me a happy user.

Slime: (Healer)
Magic tattoo: Gigantism
Boss: Natalie Thompson

Heavy Items:
Power generator (12)
Tank (17) x2
Alarm System (11)

Staff:
Infantry squad (7) x5
Special Ops (12)
Service Personnel (16)

Imperial guard with a giant blob of lewd healing goo and actual working logistics, what could possibly go wrong?

Unfortunately I only have one version of Blood Magic, and I think it's the old one.

3_tankista; the pantheon for cyoa authors would be noticeably less aesthetic (think: Sistine frescoes to [your favorite anime harem]) and far less enriching (think: Tolkien to Martin) without him.

Sistine has too many naked babies for me desu

I agree with the second half that you said, and I feel like the other Nightmare Callers would acknowledge that as well. It certainly doesn't look like there's any real organization other than a united front against humanity, but the cyoa offers choices to create minions that don't feel constant pain, an option with no real strategic benefit listed (though one could argue it would make them easier to train and less likely to go completely wild once not under any guidance). I think this would imply that the Nightmare Caller waking you up would prefer their minions not being in pain enough to at least suggest it to you, whichl, combined with the rest of their demeanor, would hint that she isn't wanting to eleminate humanity out of malice, but because it is the only way they can think of to continue to survive and obtain vengence for what happened to all of them, not because it is the best way to do things, but because they don't believe any other, more merciful plan, would work.

I think, if the ones responsible for our fate could be made known, and brought to justice and villified bt humanity. If they could mourn for the monsters they've slain that were once humans like them, turned into abominations against their will, like we became Nightmare Callers, and if they would accept a cease fire with us, then peace could be made.

Of course, there are also options in the cyoa to do horrible things, like stealing souls or brainwashing people for forever (that two hour limit before they're back to normal might be really useful for passing along information however, imagine is suddenly people kept returning spouting off everything we knew about what happened to us, eventualy it would catch on and people might want to investigate). I think there would obviously be some number of Nightmare Callers that would believe there was nothing left to do but slay humanity in the name of vengence, and there's more I'd like to say, but I'm approaching character limit.

Still going with Naprac or however you say that..
Artifact too.

should probably drop the power generator for another special ops team.

Requesting more real-life-based CYOAs in the spirit of Autism Prison.

I have two pdf requests

Necromancer
Dark City

That is all

Since a lot off things not specified I go with few assumptions.
>Artifact
Preferably ring or amulet. If this summon method forbid more direct control over demon it is probably because artifact links soul and life of demon and summoner together. Should be pretty good and safe choice.
>50%
Just enough not to be pawn of demon and still letting powerful demon have their free will and not resent you.
>Dina
Judging by her description her fall probably related to bunch of heroes in time long past before she was binded to artifact which was sleeping without a master since those times. Likely said heroes turned out to be few times worse than evil they fought. This results in her drive to crush similar people.
But since we are living in modern age with internet and almost everybody consider themselves moral highground compassing hero when engage in a lot of specified topics especially things like politics. Be it /pol/, reddit, some other major den of political or ideological activists with her powers as fallen angel she shouldnt have any problems influencing and crushing minds and hopes across the globe being power house she is. This easily results in quick boost in power for both her and me.
Not going to order her around unless she deliberately ruin things up for me.

cool. go find them in the pastebin instead of being a lazy fuck.

She had a horrible accident when guest starring on the Simpsons, you know. She was bimbofied and became SourDoh-chan.

Am I not allowed to be lazy, user?

Can i get the image for Technomancy?

Page three when?

What's Dark City?

Necromancer isn't out yet.

Speaking of Necro, what factions would you like to see or have in it?

Eskimos

You mean Darius did nothing wrong,
right? Dio tried to stop his work. Bue yeah,
Saul is who did the most wrong.

My heart says Maurelle.
But my dick says the Crane twins.

Bride: Crane Twins

Contract (+10)
- True Love, Your Minor Advantage (-5)
- Interests, Your Minor Advantage (-5)
- Attraction, Your Minor Advantage (-5)
- Libido, Her Minor Advantage (+10)
- Empathy, Her Minor Advantage (+10)
- Dominance, Your Major Advantage (-10)
- Others, Your Minor Advantage (-5)
Total: 0

True love, attraction, and dominance will help me keep the twins under control. Maybe. Hopefully. Probably not. Libido because I’m probably going to need that to keep both of them happy. Interests will hopefully give them a tiny bit of an inclination toward something other than causing trouble. Empathy should help me keep tabs on their mood. Others because I had 5 points leftover and variety is nice if you can get away with it.

Aspect (7)
- Pointy Ears (Free)
- Wings (-1)
- Fairy Eyes (-1)
- Antlers (-1)
- Antennae (-1)
- Tongue (-1)
- Luminous (-2)
Total: 0

Likability, durability, senses, agility, and flight. I'm trying to avoid fighting, so first line of defense is to simply not make enemies. Second line is to notice danger quickly and avoid it. Third line is to be able to tank whatever it is.

Who made these anyway?

>My heart says Maurelle.
>But my dick says the Crane twins.
>...
>Bride: Crane Twins
This is why I hate men.

It's a lewd fantasy, don't take it too seriously.
Besides, Maurelle would be depressing, probably.

I'm sorry, my boner was just too strong.

That picture is hilarious.

You might want to hide the portraits when making a pick since you can just use the contract to become physically attracted to them, so it doesn't really matter what they look like.

Currently working on factions, i'm at 10 so far.

Wat?
Is that you, Scientist?

>Page three when?
Not before page 2 is done.

Beri.

It is me.
I'm not tripping because there's no reason.
Also I'm out of shrooms.

This page is missing from the Drive.

fairy is cute

One of these days I will learn how to delete the concept of 'waifu' with my mind.

Stop fighting i and give into it. Repeat after me. Waifu is best. 2D is superior. I love my waifu.

The healing will be quicker the sooner you stop struggling.

If you have Broodmother's ability to create units that don't feel constant pain, do Seers still have urge to explode?

Why choose?
Since they are not guaranteed to fall in love the multiple waifu law doesn't apply.
As such I buy all of the bread and at worst I make a bunch of new friends and at best I do get a harem. Hell, the girls them selves seem as they need more than one friend in the first place so having them meet might not be a bad idea.

first time I see this version of page 2
yay something new

Possession, Long Con
Spectacle, Projection
Broodmother, Painless
Training, Proxy

Grand Tortoise
Dragon (They regularly serve as my Proxy instructors)
Dynamo
Outsider Medic (They also occasionally serve as proxy instructors, especially when we loose dragons)
Death Walkers

In theory, Death Walkers capture a few scouts, I brainwash 'em, and send them back.
Dragons stick their thumbs up the human's collective assholes, fall back to the front line of tortoises that are supported by medics and dynamos. Illusory dragons make strafing runs, with just enough real dragon runs thrown in to make the threat real. Dragons also handle anti-air as necessary. While all hell is breaking loose, Death Walkers track down problematic foes (Snipers, sight teams, ect) or else leadership, and are supplemented by illusions. While the humans have to contend with all of this, my deep agents start sabotaging shit.
In practice, I assume the line eventually forgets what it's doing and goes into RIP AND TEAR mode, which I guess works too.

Overall, I like it. I feel that there needs to be a bit more personal customization. Maybe nothing super-crunchy, but I'm not even certain what I look like.
Training/Proxy references monster intellect, but further information on this is scarce. I am just assuming Dragons are smartish here. A bit more clarity on this would be good.

Saw this one in an earlier thread but didn't get a chance to make a build for it, so I'll rectify that once I've posted.

I'll give this a go. Haven't read the mystery box as of starting this, so hopefully it doesn't throw me off too much.

>Ideology
Dido's Reunionism: The blood mages seem to be the biggest issue here and I think their power could help deal with our current world-harvesting overconsumption.

>Plane Consumption
Limbo: This will no doubt be a challenge, but it's nonetheless the most sensible approach I feel. High mana return, satisfies two factions and helps us deal with a major threat rather than making new enemies. Second best thing to 'no world' and IMO a good bridge to keep us going with good mana whilst we look for a genuine alternative.

>Policies
Blood Magic: Free
Refugees: Abandoned
Gateways: Strict Control
Diabolism: Experimental
First Contact: Expedition
Mana Regulation: Unregulated
Living Expenses: Maintenance
Government: Limit Research

Overall I've managed to juggle things quite well, I feel. The pragmatists love me, I've taken significant strides towards ending the blood mage conflict and nobody really hates me even if I've annoyed the reformists. I have a lot of mana, and abandoning the refugees is hardly a big shame since the plane I destroyed was Limbo.

>Class
Wizard: Seems like the best compromise between school versatility, spellcraft access and sorceries. I'd like to fluff it as my character's augmentations coming from an otuside source (although he did the research himself) so he's much younger than a standard wizard.

>Attributes
Attack: A
Defense: A
Speed: A
Wit: A

A top-tier mage, but not outside the limits of the ranking system.

>Sorceries
True Immortality
Temporal Spiral
Diabolism
Titanomachy
Eternity's End

Focus on gathering unique and rare sorceries, plus Blood Magic. I eschewed Sabbath since it seemed less practical than the other rare powers.

>Outsider Medic - If humans get too close, they can warp their flesh into a writhing, painful horror
Is this fleshwarping limited to making painful horrors, and if not, can it only affect humans?

Powers:
Time Stop (Long Pause)
Soul Trap (Soulsteal)
Direct Control (Upgrade)
Dark Portal (Instant Portal)

Units:
Explosive Seer
Explosive Seer
Explosive Seer
Explosive Seer
Explosive Seer

My gameplan is basically time-stop, summon units, make the Seers go durkadurka one by one. Alternatively just touch everything dead.

Build time!

>Oni: Brawn 8 Ala 5 Per 5 Sag 7
>Traveller
>Survival
>Cooking
>Music
So for the core of my build I'm strong and reasonably quick and perceptive, and well suited to traverse the wilds eating delicious things that I may have killed. For the killing part, I choose
>Gunner
>Anti-Material Gun
>Double Tap
>Ceramic Grenade
>Jacketed Bullets
Which should be able to bring down just about any wild game I'm going to encounter, to say nothing of people. Double shot anti-material fire should kill anything, and if I run into something really heavily armored I can add jacketed bullets to the equation.

So, good at making it in the wilderness, shooting game and making it delicious. Sounds comfy. Now to get my stuff.

>Basilisk Scale Armor (I'm strong enough to deal with the weight I think)
>Blackpowder Musket
>Endless Pouch
>Melee Weapon (probably a stout club iron club).
>Multipurpose knife
>Nice wok
>Floating bedroll
>Cloak of Warmth
>Instrument
Basically stuff to keep me comfy and well fed in the wilds, as well as something to entertain myself and friends.

>Kunoichi Assassin
Not a threat in combat and I'm a mostly just lazing about in the wilds, only coming to towns for more gun supplies or with companions, so not much she can do with espionage or disguise to me, and aside from the fact that I hunt for my own food even if she DID somehow manage to poison it, the wok would take care of it. Also she cute
>Ancestral Spirit
Rightfully disappointed by me wasting my life as a well fed hermit I guess, but they can back me up in case I run into trouble my rifle doesn't immediately put down.

>Roi-Ha Cho
>Seol-Yung Cho
They seem like fun, and would probably be good to keep me from getting too hermit-ish.
>Zhangshe Tian
Can probably help him out by using my wilderness skills to find more poisons for him, and if my kunochi waifu ever does manage to poison me somehow he seems like he'd be handy to have around. Quests next!

(1/2)

Uncensored Version

(2/2)

Uncensored Version