Pathfinder General /pfg/

Pathfinder General /pfg/

What was the most memorable combat you've had?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: pastebin.com/hAfKSnWW

Current Playtests: pastebin.com/quSzkadj

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/v5XNDraV
ghostbin.com/paste/7kawf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In Rise of the Runelords, when facing Aldern Foxglove.
The GM used the cavern and the ring of climbing the ghast had in a very clever way. The motherfucker moved around like a damn xenomorph.

>What was the most memorable combat you've had?
I once made an aberrant aegis gestalted with fiendbound marauder warder. The result was a fleshy monstrosity with grapples so strong it could pull down anything that didn't have Freedom of movement that was even remotely CR appropriate.

My GM still asks me whenever a game starts how powerful my character is, using the grappler in question as the upper limit of broken.

What do you guys think about Serpents skull game?

51 hours logged makes me wary of a potential bamboozle.

Roryanon's running it, I don't think he can afford to bamboozle.

Anyone ever try a dex based zealot? I'm not sure if I'm going to screw myself over but it feels like it might synergize with sword and board twf prereqs.

>sword and board

oh no..

Serpent Skull is incredible shitty. Is obvious it was done in a hurry except for the first module.
For fuck sake, there is a lost Azlanti city and when the PCs find it is not greekoroman but mayaincaztec which is enough hint of how bad directed the whole thing was for not speak of the damn blatant rip off on Indiana Jones and the Temple if Doom dinner scene with the talking monkeys as hosts.

Sword and Board can be made viable with IT style, but it remains extremely feat-heavy. DESU I'd suggest doing it with a Half-Orc, Half-Elf, or Xeph warlord instead.

I guess I'll just go archery or maybe deadly agility.

trying to TWF with sword and board is dumb

With piercing thunder you can shield/spear easily though.

B-but spears aren't light weapons.

>The lost city

I still remember how hard people raged in the official forums, mainly subscribers.
People pointed out that it wasn't only incoherent setting fluff wise as Azlanti were supposed to be greekoromans but that the whole precolombine thing didn't make any sense since the city was located in the Gwangi Expanse and until date it was stated that brownie land hasn't been yet fully contacted by both Avistan and Garund nations.
The mods when full spastic assburger and began deleting complaining threads without looking if they were started by subscribers and not poorfags which was the first time Paizo did suffered a big economic blow as people canceled almost en mass.

No thanks.

shortspears are

Polearm dancer.

nvm

So, serious question. Is it possible to make a person/creature from scratch? Like I've seen the spell Stone to Flesh and it gets me wondering. What spells, spell like abilities, or items would I need/need to make? What classes can do this?

Wanted to use the word waifu but I'm worried it'll get the thread pruned due to colossal butthurt man children who keep boohooing over anime OP's.

oh lord

DO NOT LEWD THE HAEMONCULOLI

There's bound to be something you can do starting from craft construct and involving a lot of permanency spells.

In light of the lack of pregnancy rules.

Well, you're hardly the first to consider it.
If you don't cast Awaken Construct on your favorite sexbot, then the other option is to create a Haemonculus.
Craft Construct is what you want in both cases.

Hold up. I never said lewd. I haven't been the biggest fan of all these lewd campaigns, but I didn't get into all that shit frenzy and just let them have their fun.

It's more because there is an idea I have for a character my DM said I could get okay'd if I explained how they could be made. Since Pathfinder has no existing PC race or +1 Template (he allows them on occasion) that could make what I want.

Android race.

>Unga Munga Land
>NoElDorado out of nowhere

How is possible Paizo is still in business?

This look like an Android to you, user?

refluff the race

Look within yourself to find the disgust you have for your fellow /pfg/, and then realize that there're those beneath even they. The writhing mass that is PFS exists, perhaps with a hand in the same games you play, and it breaths the delusion that the system itself is a true and holy lord.

Back then you couldn't escape. It was Pathfinder or 4th Edition.
Of course you could go for Chartmaster or GURPS but only the desperate will attempt that.

Wait, don't a lot of constructs have like magic immunities and rules related to mind affecting stuff? Or am I remembering incorrectly?

yes

Still there must be something that makes you realize your money is being spend into crap!
This kind of module/campaign writting is teen fan fiction tier! Is like if you suddenly made a spaceship appear in Jade Regent when you are in the Crown of the World, containing an aberration capable of make perfect simulacra of its victims aand shapechange without much restriction.

Has anyone gotten a PM yet?

Nope, as always.
It's no surprise, but I'm a little disappointed since Saturday turned out as it did. I really wanted to see what Overlewd might subject me to.

How're the various /pfg/ WotR games holding up? I recently completed book 1 in my home group and it made me curious.

I got a question, is it possible to have 10 or below charisma and still be able to trigger all the important conversation events and all?

One of the problems that I keep having is, sometimes I need to dump Cha in order for my build to work but I always want to get involved personally in the campaign and make all the social links, which I feel becomes super hard when you have jackshit diplomacy and bluffat least. As a result, I feel as if I end up being merely a background character in the party in the campaign

Once, my party was in a tournament, and one of the opponent team's leader is a thinly-veiled cameo of Rance, THAT Rance

It was memorable if only because of how hilarious it is if only because my female teammates proceeded to crit and also maul him to unconciousness after he says his typical stuff

nope

end my life

i handcraft waifus for you day in and day out and this is how you repay me /pfg/?

F

Hey /pfg/, this might be a stupid question but is there a way to help lower the cost of expensive spell components?

I'm new to Pathfinder and we just had our first character death in game. I wasn't close enough to save them with breath of life so now I have to use raise dead to bring him back but the 5,000gp cost for the diamond just to cast it is too expensive for me at the moment so the other guy had to make a new character.

To help not make this happen again is there any way to reduce the price of expensive spell components in any way? I know divine focuses can cover negligible components is there something that can be used as an alternative to the 5,000 gp diamond to cast that particular spell or other spells that require expensive material components?

You could possibly have had a cleric as a friend / sucked some cleric's dick, or offered to get something a high-level cleric doesn't has time for done in exchange for raising your friend upon request completion (i.e. sidequest), or gone mining in an abandoned-because-of-dangerous-undead diamond mine. Other than that, you can't really avoid material costs, the entire point is to stop you from casting powerful spells at a whim.

LET ME SNOOZE, RUSE OOZE!

>tfw I'm legitimately sad about the Ruse Ooze not being accepted
This should not be happening.

She was too pure and innocent for this world of high impact sexual violence.

Reincarnation is cheaper than Raise Dead, but it's a bit more obscure of a spell, listwise.

Also the discount comes with 'coming back random'

Ravioli
Ravioli
Sacrifice to the unholy!

If you're still here, user, go on

I know Inquistor is a very middle of the road class, but I was wondering what any of you think of the Living Grimoire archetype? I like the flavor of it, just don't know if it's a downgrade/sidegrade/upgrade from the base class and I'm not too experienced with the class itself.

How would Rahadoum feel about Ur-Priests?

Wist's availability was just too narrow I think

Also nobody with a DSP monster class got in, so i guess the DM was just giving people rope to hang themselves

Wist was available on Sunday evening GMT+8 though.

>tfw got attached to a character that wasn't even mind
I think I waifu'd wist somehow while knowing [nothing] about her, send help

I could send the Cashmere logs

post them pls

>They were pastebin.com/v5XNDraV
>But they expired

Fuck.

Were these the CORED logs? When the fuck did they get posted?

Good thing I saved them to a text file.

stop teasing me and post them already

How badly do you want them?

Do you have part 3?

pls ;_;

Just post it in a permanent pastebin or hastebin or ghostbin or something m8
why the fuck are there so many bins

ghostbin.com/paste/7kawf
I only ask that you don't shitpost about this constantly

I've never even seen part 2.

bless

how wet was wist when she was RPing this, seriously

Why is Vult so terrible at RP

Wist is playing their heart out and he can barely muster three sentences at a time.

Wist is too good for Vult
YOU could've run PLD instead of Vult, and Wist would be lewding YOU right now

No thanks. Noncon isn't my cup of tea.

Your implications of jealousy ring hollow.

you could be in a game with wist and have loving tender e-sex though

Does it occur to you that the lack of emotional connection on the part of the rapist is part of the kink?

Then more effort should be put into physical description.

>mfw in a game with Wist
>mfw her PC is yandere for mine
>mfw this all started because I deflowered her PC to NTR another PC just to take revenge on the third party, didn't even particularly care about Wist's PC

There is a WotR game but is pay per play.
Not sure if its /pfg/ related.

Wist is best girl

Man, Wist has some fucking stalkers. No wonder the logs got cut off

It's like half the thread at this point somehow

And this is why women shouldn't be allowed on the internet. Shit like this.
To be honest it's like two dudes jerking each other off over how much they want to bang some """"female"""" on the internet.

Last I checked, Wist only has one confirmed stalker.

Aster, the Avowed|Stalker gestalt in FOTJR
Last seen forced to hold Quinn's hand for the whole day because she failed her mission

First of all it's definitely more than two people, second of all no I mean it is literally almost half the posts in the thread

At risk of sounding like a broken record, I too would tenderly make love to Wist

Is there more?

Well Wist being a >girl aside, she
1. makes good characters
2. isn't an insufferable cuntbag and doesn't attentionwhore
3. isn't annoying at all apparently, I've literally never seen anyone insult her in any way which is really fucking weird for a big-name who became a meme
4. is incredibly good at ERP

Some DM on Roll20 mentions /pfg/. Is that you, user?

I'm a small name that sometimes moonlights as a meme and even I'd smooch Wist on the first date.

>isn't an insufferable cuntbag
But she won't post part 2 and 3 of the logs

>Wist was a literally who that got into RotJR with an average app among the famous ones

Did RotJR GM see the hidden meme star potential?
Or did he train her up over the past few months with secret intensive ERP lessons, turning her from a shy wallflower into a waifu paragon?

Give her time. She'll come around

I'm convinced every post about her in a waifu manner delays the logs by 2d3 days

I'll see if I can't butter her up some and get those logs out and about by sending some super hot-and-heavy PMs.

Wist got in as a pair app with QANON.

I can only assume that she is QANON's moepprentice.

What happened to QAnon anyway, she shows up way fucking less now.

I will steal Wist from QANON. My intensive training in Cute and Lewd will not cease until I succeed!

She got BTFO by the pathfinder discord
First it got way more popular than her shitty IRC room, then she got banned from the discord for causing drama
Now nobody knows how to get ahold of her

She pissed off Bailey, so she got the boot. You don't fuck with Bailey.

Good luck, user. Quinn, Aster and Tia typefuck so often it's become a meme in the game. And I'm pretty sure they're actual girlfriends or something.

I thought QAnon was cool, what the fuck?

Book 1 bored me to tears.

But... she's there in the discord right now.

She was, before she went full gamer gurl. We gave her an ounce of attention, and she never stopped wanting more.

t. Bailey aka Wist aka QAnon

Logs?

I'm addicted to reading Wist's ERP, and the only cure is reading more of Wist's ERP.