/40krpg/ 40k Roleplay General

For all your questions on Dark Heresy (1st and 2nd Editions), Rogue Trader, Deathwatch, Black Crusade, and Only War.
Not the wargame, not Chapter Master, not Space Hulk.

>Why did FFG lose the 40k RPG License?
Because they were bought by Asmodee that caused some sort of licensing conflict.

>Will GW make their own 40k RPGs now?
Probably not. But if they do it will likely be worse than we can possibly imagine.

>Where did the Mandragora Apocrypha go?
The namefag working on it has fucked off to finish it in peace after our autists yelled at him over the unfinished version they found.

Book Repositories (If you're planning to download any Rogue Trader materials, read the .txt file in the RT directory)
mega.nz/#F!Pl0UgbJa!vDtTXMKnvZ26fUbuw4X9tg

There is a new Homebrew Megafolder option in above MEGA directory containing several things.

40K RPG tools, a site that contains stats or references for almost all weapons, armor and NPCs/adversaries. Not updated past DH2 core.
40krpgtools.com/

40k RPG Combined Armory (v6.48.161023), containing every piece of gear in all five lines. Now includes all DH2e books.
>Now in Homebrew megafolder

Mars Needs Women! (v1.2.10) (Mechanicus Skitarii and Taghmata for Only War)

Fear and Loathing in the Eastern Fringe (V1.6.4) (Playable Xenos for Rogue Trader)

The Fringe is Yours! (v1.8.4) (More Xenos, Knights, and Horus Heresy gear for Rogue Trader)

Previous thread: What was the worst mistake you've ever made GMing or playing one of the 40krpg games?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!NNQjxTLb!IVEklUVbSSYUHNKKq3T_4_rl3jN82sfdlDhqW7c4jkQ
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Frost_Blade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reposting from While we're all on the subject of genestealers, would you guys play a game where the players are genestealer cultists? What system would work best? How would corruption and insanity work? What classes would there be?

To a techpriest, what is rust? How would one react if they found rust forming one one of their cybernetics or on someone they knew?

I'd imagine like it being seen as like self harm, like something the emo kid would do.

I'd say it would be a really ugly skin desease. So sometimes they go on vacation on forgeworlds with spas dedicated to treating rusted bionics. Gotta be shiny and chrome

Evidence of sloth and ignorance of the necessary rituals to the machine spirit. I'd say it'd range from something that's necessary depending on the situation or location to a fucking huge social misstep.

bumper

>worst mistake as GM
First time we played Only War we tried to make a regiment. We didn't really understand the rules and it took forever to get it right.

>Worst as player
Bad grenade throw killed everyone.

>would you play
Probably, could be interesting.

>What system
Maybe Dark Heresy?

>corruption and insanity
What do you mean?

>Classes
No clue, you'd probably have to homebrew or just use normal ones.

Are there any premade slaanesh cult scenarios? Dh2/dh1 obviously

As GM? (OW) Letting the party choose what kind of regiment they'd be attached to. (DH1) Not letting That Guy kill himself. (DH2) Not bringing the swarm earlier. (BC) Letting the party play BC. (DW) Letting anyone play Ultramarine. (Other OW) Not calling in artillery strikes on the rear support elements.

I've never played a 40k RPG.

Why does no one run BC anymore? It seems like the popularity goes OW>DH(2)>RT & DW>BC.

Because fucknuggets can't go an entire session without BLAMMING each other

Would you mind expanding on these? I sense amusing stories would be the result.

Compacts encourage being a that guy to your team mates, the fluff further divides the group because of the differences between gods, and more people enjoy playing as the imperium more than Chaos.

>What was the worst mistake you've ever made GMing

If I ever had a failed experiment, it is this. Twice now, I tried tying certain in-game activities to mini-games done on off-time. In Squat Crusade: The Musical, I had a BFG-esque minigame that the players could play during time between classes, a space mining minigame that would reward them with upgrade resources and profit factor. Unfortunately, we got crushed by our classwork and we couldn't do much with it, leaving them severely underpowered in certain aspects. From there, I learned not to tie minigames to explicit in-game bonuses. The second time I tried it was in Spess Mareen: Republican Commando, and it was a Hololithic Combat Chamber, which one player dubbed the "Holosseum." It was a customizable fight club, where one could tune environment, weapons, and other stuff. Unfortunately, this one failed for two reasons - my shift schedule changed and I lost a lot of time I used to have to run it, and Deathwatch at rank 3 is enough for rocket tag one shots, so it didn't see much use.

Overall, a failed experiment, one I will not be revisiting. I got far better data on alternate ways to do stuff now.

Need a minor rules clarification for Only War.

My players' regiment is cadians and their standard kit has flak armor. The way we understand it is that gives them an armor bonus of 4 on all body parts, right?

if it says flak armor, it means flak armor, yes. Flak armor is distinct from flak jackets, which only gives armor 3.

Yes.

You'd better not confuse power field (the weapon quality) with power field (the force field).

Is there some good video of an only war session being played on roll 20 or something thats not full of cringy autists? I'm one of those people who learn better by seeing and seeing how the gameplay flows in motion would help a lot as a springboard for me to better absorb the rules for when I run a game for my group.

>tabletop RPG
>not full of cringy autists

Heh.... I think you wandered into the wrong neighborhood.

*unzips dick*

Btw my OW session starts in 5 minutes :^) One of my players has been bugging me to start a podcast.

>*unzips dick*
We found the Slaaneshi cultist, guys.

I've got a Deathwatch rules question regarding Techmarines with a servo-arm and possibly more generally regarding reactions.

In melee, the Techmarine can attack with his normal melee weapon and also use his reaction to strike with the servo-arm. Our DM said that in order to use the reaction to attack with the servo-arm, it had to actually be reacting to something (ie. the moment an enemy makes an attack on him). Can he not just swing both his normal weapon and also blow his reaction immediately after to swing the servo-arm?

I'd say yes, but I don't know the Deathwatch rules. What does it specifically say about "reaction"?

Namefagging for storytime.

(OW) So my players wanted to be a scouting regiment attached to another regiment. The regiment they were attached to was a superheavy Titan-killer regiment: Shadowswords. First engagement: sniping at assholes while a Titan gets blown up in the distance. I figured it'd be a decent campaign. So I decide to try to get them away from their Titan killing buddies for their second engagement after a little R&R. Boom! Pirates in transit, can't risk the guys in tanks so you send in the scouts.

They get on the enemy ship with the rest of their regiment. Their bros get fucked up, though. Beachhead secured at great costs, stuck on enemy vessel, the ships are kinda fucked up. So they convince the tankers to help them take out the enemy ship. Shadowswords get used in a boarding action against a cargo bay, tank shock the ship from the inside out.

Now they have a Grand Cruiser and I'm kicking myself for letting it happen.

>A Reaction is a special Action made in response to some event, such as an attack. A character receives one Reaction each Round, which may only be used when it is not his Turn.

(DH1)
That Guy was a creepy asshole that liked to play with my guns. His idea of a joke was to go use the bathroom attached to my bedroom and bring my gun out and play with it. He did it twice. First time, he pointed it at the dice and threatened to shoot them before he rolled them. Not really funny, fuck off with my gun, next time I'm gonna stick my hand down your throat and wear you like a goddamn bracelet, etc etc.
Some of the players laughed though, thought I was overreacting. He promised never to do it again, I told him that it could have been loaded (which it was, but I didn't want to terrify the player nearest the dice).

Second time, he pointed it at himself, finger on the trigger and hammer back. He actually went into my closet and pulled it from my range bag instead of my nightstand. He said he'd pull the trigger if I didn't let him reroll. I got him to hand me the gun, put the hammer down gently, and proceeded to jump on that motherfucker like he just threatened my safety and wellbeing. When my friends pulled me off him, he looked like shit. Bleeding and crying, saying that it was a joke and the safety was on and it's a prank and I'm an asshole. My gun doesn't have a safety.

He wound up raping a girl at a party later that year. Turns out he was a really fucked up guy that got off on stalking this one girl he shared a class with. He took it to the next level when he saw her drunk at a party off campus. He offered her a ride home and raped her in the back of his car when she passed out.

Replied to me, meant to reply to you.

(DH2) Decent game, decent folks that knew their lore. I had a big genestealer cult thingy planned and running and wanted to have the swarm descend on the planet while they were on it. They managed to figure it out pretty easily and all my prep went to waste...until I reused the notes in an OW game where the party was a part of an infected regiment.

(BC) The first three sessions had as many player deaths due to backstabbing. Two players got mad OOC and started revenge killing with new characters. It damaged some friendships. Props to the Alpha Legion and Fallen Angel, though. They were great. Alpha Legion told me that his character was secretly loyal after the game imploded and got cancelled.

>I got him to hand me the gun, put the hammer down gently, and proceeded to jump on that motherfucker like he just threatened my safety and wellbeing. When my friends pulled me off him, he looked like shit. Bleeding and crying
Yes, this is the proper response.

(DW) Ultramarine was played by an autist. Ruined the fun, made himself the leader of the party, walked all over everyone else because
>muh spiritual liege
>just jealous you're not from Ultramar
and was a dick in general. The other two guys quit after he started trying to railroad ME into railroading THEM. I'm not that kinda GM, though. I was gonna kick him out but the other two guys quit before I could.

(Other OW)
Players wanted something weird. They were a combined logistics and guard regiment. We're talking 75% dudes with clip boards and trucker hats. Their missions were fun and low key, hauling goods to the frontlines, making money on the black market, and occasionally fighting some bad guys from the safety and comfort of a modified Chimera in the convoy.

The Ratling decided to "acquire" a long-las to keep as his truck gun. I was ok with this since I was starting to gear up strikes on their routes. I wanted them to hit mines and have to fight back to base as IG Truckers.I debated on hitting them with artillery and decided to go a little easy on them.

Ratling rolled incredibly well and sniped a whole bunch of dudes while his buddies got the Chimera up and running. Game ended when they got back to the firebase due to scheduling conflicts. I was going to have them go forward and win back their supplies but it never happened. Pretty anticlimactic.

>(BC) The first three sessions had as many player deaths due to backstabbing.
Playing a game online at the moment. No PvP thus far, but IC is less than friendly or helpful after some poor rolls that came about while trying to work with other PCs. The group is split already, but zero camaraderie makes me want to split off further.

The GM needs to make you bleed for spliting. That'll put things back together real quick.

A sword with a force field? Sounds sweet.

A drug that is swallowed, a pill. After it is digested (somewhat) it makes the user stay up for longer, work harder and more stronger. The drawback is.. Well the pill is not digesting completely, the micro mechanites wiring themselves into the body, wiring themselves. If the organism will not receive another dose in 24 hours the druggie at first has insomnia problems, and if he sleeps then he has nightmares, then he becomes either a madman who bashes someones skull in or his against the wall or someones pawn.

The whole drug is for the purpose of dark heresy 2nd game, but the idea is crude and I need your help.

Reminds me of luciferium from Rimworld.

The whole nanites deal inspired me, but the one from rimworld had shorter time of work and worked like slaught

The alignment system is pretty stifling. Unless you don't care about god you end up aligned to you really have to build your character to type, which in turn means you end up focusing on the mechanics of character building/advancement rather than your concept.

> Shadowswords get used in a boarding action against a cargo bay, tank shock the ship from the inside out.

I fail to see how this is a problem. If they were able to deliver a GRAND CRUISER back to the Imperium they'd likely be hailed as heroes. Assuming they didn't see any daemons and subsequently blammed.

Do you now lock up your guns before letting semi-randoms into your house?

>tfw the party leader fucks up so bad, the daemonhost talks shit on her
>tfw she proceeds to blather the fuck outta the daemonhost to buy time for the rest of us to come up with the second part of our master plan
>tfw our master plan is to blow the whole fucking place from orbit
Many laughs were had that day, but that one floored everyone.
>tfw my gm has given us the opportunity to crib from Dark Knight, Aliens AND Ghostbusters all at once

We'll see if the rest of our sub-group follows my lead or makes their own path(s). Given the PCs I'm working with and the structure of the game, though, I doubt it'd turn out the way you're thinking.

About to play my first game as the Rogue Trader, what tips do you have ? We're running frozen reaches adventure book but I'd still like some advice on how to treat other players, subordinates, and random NPCs.

You're the Rogue Trader? Tell us a little about your character's background, because that's going to inform how they act a significant amount. Someone with a newly minted warrant is going to behave quite differently than someone who's been groomed for the role since birth.

Rolled a 10 on the ships history which meant it was an ancient dynasty with little resources but a powerful ship.

The dynasty is culturally Japanese. My character was the first born son of the rogue trader and thus according to custom the sole heir to the throne, so he was groomed from birth.

Not even one response proposing stuff? Damn, something was true about the Veeky Forums changing and not getting shit done

Alright then. Unquestioning obedience from your subordinates will be expected, and your dude will probably be shocked and outraged if that isn't the case. As first born/rightful heir there shouldn't be any issues from your crew, unless your dude has done stuff that really calls his character into question. Regardless, it is the proper order of things that you command and they obey.

He'll probably expect NPCs to treat him like the lord he is, unless they're of equal station or he's wise enough to realise some people don't give a shit, despite the natural order of things. That applies to both those outside Imperial society and those in the assorted adeptus. Some Arbites put on the kid gloves when dealing with the spacefaring nobility, but it's far from a given. How much he throws his weight around depends on how experienced he is with such organisations and how arrogant he is.

As for the other PCs, that requires a little more tact. If they're not long standing servants of the dynasty there may be some friction there, especially if they're a Navigator or a member of an Adeptus. Even then, I'd recommend having there be some respect in place. Nobody likes being treated like shit, even if it's via the proxy of characters. Maybe have a quick chat with your fellow players and figure out how everybody feels about each other before you get going.

see , yours falls in the first category, sadly

He wasn't exactly a random. I knew him for over a year. Never liked him. Only reason he was in was because one of his friends was a cool dude who wanted to play and wanted his buddy to be in with him. At the time, I thought he was harmless and not really creepy, just really socially awkward. I felt kinda bad for him.

I know that feeling. I've put up with way too much dumb shit in my youth. Now I look back and just see that I enabled people by not telling them to sort themselves out or fuck off.

Veeky Forums as a board hasn't gotten shit done in a long time. Every successful project is taken off the board.

Unless I'm misunderstanding this. It's essentially a nanobot pill that does either mind control or homi/suicidal psychosis? What do you need help with? It seems at least that you'd want to differentiate those outcomes. If the supply is cut off perhaps the addict becomes homicidal or suicidal, but a constant supply ensures enough lucidity that they'll do whatever you say for that next hit.

Well I accidentally hit post, shit.

I'm presuming this is a tool of your Antagonist if it's a DH campaign and not something the PCs will be utilising. You mention micro-mechanites, what is the result of these beyond murderous tendencies? Are they forming machinery within the addicts bodies like some mechanical parasite? There's definitely something interesting here but two vague lines aren't enough to prompt anything useful as a response.

Coordinating with a bunch of anonymous assholes isn't conductive to a successful project.

DH2e

Coming to a game after campaign has started, GM is letting me take
1 Very Rare or
2 Rare or
4 Scarce items

Opinions? I'm a shoot-guy

Fast shooty, accurate shooty, medium-range all-around shooty, etc?

All around ATM.

Guardsman
1500exp to up ballistic, agil, and will; got step aside and jaded, so I'm working with las wpns atm

Could go with a boltgun or a gorgon chemical flamer.

What do you one day wish to do?

Is acquiring ammo a problem in DH2e?

I guess its okay if your GM is willing to handle a split party.

It one step less rare than the weapon itself. Sometimes this means that specialty ammo is better than regular ammo.

Lasweapons, used sensibly, can last you quite a long time in DH2e when you are dealing with humans.
I maintain, as a player and GM, a particular wariness of bolters and other high powered weapons because they can sink your Subtlety damn quick; people tend to not forget the dude with a bolter or plasma pistol, or what it did to the bodies.

Survive, lol

>GM letting players day 0 items below average.

What a babby

Go with Shield and Shotgun.

Thanks for the story time mate. Most of those sound pretty hilarious. Especially having tanks assaulting an enemy vessel.

That Guy from your DH1 game is something else though. t b h I would probably have kicked him from the game after the first time.

Original poster here. It is, it's not mechanical, i.e. tech heresy. Well, I need someone to maybe pop new ideas, or to flesh it out or make it different way. It's basically made for workers - hidden behind a semi-legal procedure from planet/station corp. The thing is that that basically amphetamine in pill was at some point switched out into that darker, heresy one. It's a tool for antagonist, and obviously not for PCs by default. As I have said in the first post - the pill makes the user stronger, makes him work harder and longer. Then it releases those micro-mechanites, which root themselves in the body. The user becomes subject to be like an robot, addicted to it and becoming basically a loyal to the point of suicide to the AI. AI is controlled obviously by the heretic, which he uses to take over the whatever place he spreads that drug. If the user stops taking those pills, as I have mentioned - has nightmares, becomes a madman and either bashes someones skull in or bashes his against the wall.

I think the first thing, the AI thing will not be present from the start. What will start the concern of inquisition will be the fact that people somewhere start dropping like flies, not only workers but various people from various places of the ladder.

Unusually high productivity could also be a reason to investigate. But it sounds like you have the idea fairly well thought out on your own.

Heretek gives people pills that are super amphetamines. After having enough these people are infested with nanite equivalents that interface with the brain. This allows the heretek to control the workers for whatever dark ends. Like experimenting on new methods of production.

What's the best basic weapon for Rogue Trader characters? My pimped out Bolter just isn't cutting it anymore.

Bonus points for having it be somewhat human in origin

Jesus H Christ.

Right, your use of "micro mechanites" led me to believe there was a mechanical component. It sounds like you've got this all thought out honestly. I might suggest some other way of uncovering the problem however, dead bodies popping up is pretty regular and I'd imagine the Heretek would be instructing his servants to clear up after oneanother. Perhaps have the PCs find a missing shipment of the regular tablets, and the workers swear they took them so it must just be a clerical error huh? But there's a two year backlog and they're all dumped in a sump trench halfway across the hive with murder servitors conspicuously roaming about.

Which bolter?

Thank you anons for response. Yes, the dead bodies thing seems way too obvious and the PCs will attach it all together way too fast.

Feel free to use that idea in your campaigns, or maybe even stat it.

It's a Best Quality Boltgun with a motion predictor, suppressor and lamp pack.

4th Armored's nickname was not "devil dogs", it was "name enough" REEEEEEE

i don't know why I wrote lamp pack in that, I really need to organize my character sheets better

Try for a relic-boltgun. Or if that's out of your price-range, one of the view times my group let me be a PC, I had pretty good success with a laser-sighted Solo-Pattern Boltgun with organ grinders.

pulse rifle

Needler gun, rocket launcher, stalker boltgun, meltagun

How is is it failing you?

Make it sabotaged or raid it by dark eldar or simply say that engine were destroyed in the fight and it will float till it becomes another space hulk. Or make them return it to a imperium, brand them heroes and end the session or make them receive a Rogue Trader warrant and transfer it to RT. You seem to be one of those no fun allowed game masters.

Probably heresy against the Omnissiah.

We're fighting a lot more genestealers and big orky things, and I don't have the damage to punch through their toughness bonus.

I was looking at this, just need to find a Tau to buy one off of

I mean are you going on strength or rule of cool
because if it's rule of cool my pirate-reaver RT char uses a shot-las that's been sawn off and overcharged. Obviously it's not the best but god damn is it a cool concept

>buy
Heh.

We're upstanding, pure aside from my character of mind, and faithful citizens of the Imperium. We would never do such a thing such as steal a Pulse Rifle from a Tau trader.

It's pretty difficult to go wrong with bolters, what you need is better ammo. Maybe a storm bolter.

I suggest Organgrinder and Vengeance rounds, but there are bolt ammo types for nearly any situation.

What situations have you lot been in where you were legit worried about just surviving, not winning?
My group is currently beat to shit after taking on a well outfitted cult, and now a goddamn daemonhost has shown up due to a botched ritual.
One of our strongest combatants is down for the count, most of the group failed their fear checks and is taking penalties, the psyker can't do his mojo due to Warp Shock perils, the mildly cowardly B&E guy still hasn't even seen the damn thing and is gonna run for the hills when he does, and the party leader is currently trying to distract the thing by chatting it up.
Our only advantage is the 2 long arm gunners with 70m of range on the thing, the warrior psyker is still a warrior (I think), and the 2 remaining bolter bitches we have as sidekicks.
We have a couple of plans in mind, ranging from the unlikely to the insane, but no real hope.
Another day in the 40th millennium, I guess.

If you don't mind could you please go into more detail about him? I keep getting this mental image of fat, curly hair, pedo glasses, peach fuzz on neck, lives with parents, leftwing trustfund kiddy treating college like expensive kindergarten, never seen a gun in real life before that moment much less held one, and I wanna know how on the ball I am

>Faithful citizen of Imperium
>Buying xeno weaponry from xenos

Kill the xenos. Burn the heretic.

The singe fact that you have bolter bitches, and one of you only KO'd when facing a daemonhost makes you a one of better examples, not yet "another day in the 41st millenium." as you are not curbstomped... yet

user, the daemonhost just showed up.
This is after we went thru... well, my personal kill count so far is 24 men, 1 psyker and 2 turrets.
I'm also at 5 wounds with 6 critical wounds. Most of the group is somewhere between 0-2 wounds. My first and I think possibly most successful plan is no, GM, you don't get to find out my plan until I spring it on you, I don't need magic powers to win at fisticuffs I think/hope, so with a little luck, this can be resolved relatively quickly and with minimal loss of life.

>DH
>Survive
Look at this fuckin' prima donna.

Anyway, 4 scarce: best shield, combat shotgun, argue GM into Basic mount on shield due to its quality, mono on your sword, and your choice of auspex, rebreather, or best medikit, depending on what you're expecting to do. Can always trade the auspex or medikit to a more suitable team member too..

>first session of black crusade
>all start unaligned core archetypes
>roll a Renegade worshipping Slaanesh
>other players are a Chosen worshipping Khorne, Champion with some bionics, Heretek with a penchant for heavy weapons, and a psyker
>start chained up during a ritual
>fuck we're the sacrifices
>psyker attempts to Compel another prisoner to interrupt the ritual
>pushes it, perils and mirrors the Compulsion onto himself
>starts screaming like a madman as he glows and strains the chains, a foul stench emitting from him as psychic phenomena
>try to Fellowship check guards into dealing with that before sacrificing me
>they don't want to
>about to be sacrificed
>Chosen Khorne worshipper spits acid at the ritual
>fucks up the ritual
>after some rolling GM determines what happened
>this was a Tzeentch ritual, now that it has been ruined, Khorne has a means to interfere
>blood is pooling the ground from nowhere and some Flesh Hounds are coming out of the warp
>my character is dropped, still chained up, in the pooling blood
>everyone else passes WP test
>I fail, now screaming
>Chosen and Champion manage to break their chains
>Chosen, being a CSM, recognises despite my screaming that I have military training and decides I could be useful
>picks me up
>Champion breaks the psykers chains
>everyone legs it
>chases enemy cultists into a supply room where a chest holds our starting gear while prisoners and cultists alike are either dying or trying to deal with Flesh Hounds, usually both
>breaks my chains to use them as primitive weapons
>first combat go
>all naked
>now that the source of my failed test is gone I'm of slightly sound mind
>failed WP test so bad that blood without a source triggers PTSD now
>Chosen charges and punches through a cultists head
>Champion spear tackles another into a wall
>I charge one and punch him in the jaw
>fail to deal quite enough damage to penetrate his AP and Toughness bonus
>Psyker throws something at another enemy telekinetic style

>enemy cultist tries to hit me
>dodge his knife
>rest of the enemies are failing to wound the CSM
>Chosen goes again, punches another enemy, fist goes through the torso this time
>Champion bashes his spear tackled cultists head against the wall, killing him
>I disarm my enemy, trying to get his knife, it ends up on the ground
>Psyker moves past us since my enemy is the only one left
>my enemy tries to punch, I dodge
>Chosen punches him in the kidney
>Champion comes in and finishes him off
>check hallway, Flesh Hounds a coming
>close the door, slide the airlock in place
>we get dressed
>hear banging from a closet
>Heretek player arrived late
>break him out
>yay back up
>Flesh Hound breaking through
>hear shouting from other exit
>can't be as bad as a Flesh Hound
>enemy Sorcerer actually
>Psyker, not bothering to check who the big guy is, attempts to Compel them to kill themselves with a Pushed Power
>is denied
>Perils
>oh fuck everyone is being possessed
>kind of hoping for good stuff
>Champion dies during possession
>Psyker gets Slaanesh Fiend
>Chosen gets Flamer of Tzeentch
>Heretek gets Beast of Nurgle
>I get a fucking Bloodthirster
>nobody but the Heretek is pleased
>go through the mutation process for a bit, sort out what we can do
>continue with possessed characters
>Champion shrugs and says he has to go now anyway
>Heretek fires a Multimelta and kills three cultists
>GM says his Beast gives a gurgling laugh
>Heretek says he laughs too
>decide to indulge my Bloodthirster for now
>Charge, All Out Attack
>miss horribly
>obviously not used to human body yet
>Chosen rips a cultist up, dealing more damage with a Chain Axe than the Heretek dealt with a Multimelta
>Psyker uses Mind Over Matter
>Pushes
>perils
>TPK session 1
That was fun, we're making new characters for next week and my brother isn't allowed to play psykers anymore.

mega.nz/#!NNQjxTLb!IVEklUVbSSYUHNKKq3T_4_rl3jN82sfdlDhqW7c4jkQ

Faith and Coin from last thread, add to OP plz

Black Templars chaplain in a Watch Company with a Librarian.

How much of a fag is the BT going to be about this?

>Pushing
>Ever

I think I found your brother's problem, friend. Psykers are perfectly fine if they have the restraint (and the talents) to mitigate phenomena.

If they do, they can be damned OP.

Hey there, i have a DM problem, im runnign a Deathwatch campaign and one of my plays who is playing a spacewolf wants to use frost blade weaponry. im totally cool with it because all the other players have something unique but i cant find it anywhere in the books, i just want to know what the in game stats and rules are for frost swords, frost axes ect.

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Frost_Blade