>resources
pastebin.com/Cb3X4ZKW

>General's Handbook pdf
mega.nz/#!DxRGmTZL!x_L0eobCjr4qrF7enhVlZ2DffTtRa3hdDrc5RctcAbE

>army builder
scrollbuilder.com

>warscroll designer program
runebrush.pa-sy.com/warscroll/

Previous thread: >Rumors of GHB2: Same ability no longer stack; point increase for all 9"+ shooting unit; prayer is limited to rule of one...

Other urls found in this thread:

dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/725338.page
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mortalets keep moving. This is a Stormcast thread.

Review my 1000 Stormcasts? Will be facing Skaven, Sylvaneth, and a very defensive Lizardmen army locally

Tried to get some variety and fun units, Questor/Heraldor/Fulminators as the hammer for the anvil

>retributor armor
>liberator weapon
u wot m8

Can Swifthawk Agents work as a standalone Allegiance force or am I better of just going Order?

Whats everybody working on today?

hahaha stormcast are terrible

Looks good. Just keep that Heraldor and Longstrike squad alive and you'll beat Seraphon and Sylvaneth almost 100% of the time

Not sure why youre using an Errant-Questor. I would swap it for a Castellant so you can buff your dracoths to 1+ or liberators to 2+ saves. Then I would cut the gryph hound and add a Javelin Prosecutor squad

How will StormCuck Eternals ever recover?

>Stormcucks
>Shamecast
>Samecast
>Borecast
>Cuckcast
>Snorecast

Theyre fine at 1000 points with their battalion that lets reavers shoot in the hero phase, but struggle at 2000 because they lack rend and heavy hitters

I think they get a couple of buffs if you run the battalion from the Spire of Dawn, have you looked into that?

Nothing, complete lack of motivation and funding has killed my drive for now :(

Duncan posted some KO on his personal twitter.
Why does he use sand instead of Citadelâ„¢ Basing Materialâ„¢?

Mostly because I want a way to sort-of assassinate enemy leaders. I know the Skaven player likes to buff his chaff up as hard as he can and use them agressively. That and I bought one at warhammer world the other day, and it's a nice sculpt

Agreed that a Castellant would be good, figured Relictor with Staunch Defender and the dual hit de-buffs of Lighting Storm and Divine Light would be almost as good

Javelin prosecutors any good? Tried them once or twice in a proxy game and I couldn't get into the right mindset for them

Building some Darkspears to start my mixed-Dark aelf army.

>Mostly because I want a way to sort-of assassinate enemy leaders
Just use your Longstrikes for that, they're really good at it.

Javen Prosecutors are pretty good. In my experience they do about as much damage as Prosecutors and cost half as much.

Would a range beastmen army work?
Just ungor with bows
Skyfires
Cygors
Maybe some regular ungor for battleline and a jabbasythe if he fits.
I know cygores are shit but might get some luck boulder hits in.

as much damage as Judicators*

I want to paint up this miniature from the Lord of the Rings range; would using him as a Mourngul be the best use for him in a Death army, or is there a more appropriate unit?

LotR is in a different scale. It'll look weird.

A bent coat hanger, a bret horse for the base, and some green stuff.
Pic related

Can my orruks have double choppas and choppa/ shield in a single unit?

thoughts on some of my skellys? Bear in mind that they're the first models I've painted. I'm pretty disappointed in the lack of pure Skeleton units, don't really want vampire stuff.

>Use the long strikes
This assumes any of my opponents are noble enough to get inside shooting range, and not cower outside like the pussies they are
They do provide a grear threat bubble though

I just kinda like the idea of a rogue paladin type knight, smashing in doors to check the people of the realm are doing okay, accompanied by a very loud and motivational heraldor
Plus you can smash trees into people's faces which is nice

WE WUZ SIGMAR N' SHIEEET

the wash is a bit too heavy. Apply the wash but don't let it pool on the flat areas.
See the hornblowers head? Way too much wash

Also not a fan of the bone color but could be the light

I'm a bit concerned, seeing as KO have almost no mortal wound mechanics, that if I start collecting sigmarines it'll be an unfair fight against another person I talked into starting the game. Am I right?

>Longstrikes
>Longbow unit
>Wears power armor
>Ranged unit....
>....wears heavy plate armor

Another reason why Sigmarines are shit.
Stormcast should have been like 1-3 units in their whole faction, and the rest of the army (all spellcasters/prayerfags/archers should have been normal free peoples)

It's not power armour

lots of rend is the same as having mortal wounds pretty much.
Also stormcast are gay.

my point still stands.
Your bowdudes are supposed to be nimble and mobile, not walking tanks.

>53134826
Gotta have that all-important realism in the game of clockfag sky jews versus reanimated angry skeletons

This isn't even good bait

You sure about that?
Explain this!

That...looks awful man

The nice weather paintjob was wasted on that shit

>we aren't sigmarines guys I swear

>This assumes any of my opponents are noble enough to get inside shooting range, and not cower outside like the pussies they are
Its easier to shoot somebody 24" away than engage them in melee

I don't think he realizes that.

Any nigga can shoot from across the room. It takes a real man to get close enough to stab

literally enlarge the head and its fine
>thicc

How big is that guy compared to a Skel?
Surely it won't look that out of place.

Made a bit more progress on Alarielle, the hair was meant to be brown but I got a little carried away lightening it up with highlights. Now she's got sort of freaky bark hair

shes a GILF with that hair

some people are in to that kind of thing, I guess

Guys i love nature themed stuff in games but i also like Skaven.
What would you recommend?
Sylvaneth/Wanderers or Pesitlens?
Still that would be not immediate since i am poor as fuck, so i am okay with waiting for stuff

So what would could you use this model as? I have had it for a long time now and never found a place really, I collect seraphon now so nothing really there.

I might just wait for a dark aelf release of some kind and see what models come out.

looks pretty Slaaneshi to me, depending on the scale would make a nice herald or daemon prince

She's pretty small, her head is just over a saurus knight

I wish she was more in scale with 28mm, it would make a great lore of life wizard.

CHAOS DWARFS

>stormcucks
>cuckcast
>how will they ever recover?
Your entire world was destroyed and is now used to make our weapons and armor, who's the cuck now? Puny Mortalets, when will they learn?

.18 out of 10.

Not nearly as many stormcast as advertised.

Longstrikes are crossbows. The longbow is a Judicator weapon.

Wait, there's only one undead book out for AOS? Wow.

Years ago GW put out a boxed set with a winged Vampire Lord, as well as a boxed set of Chaos Demons for both WFB and 40k. Can't seem to find them on GW's page so they must be older than I thought.

They're in storage but since I'll be in that neck of the woods was thinking of digging them out and either giving them to someone at the local gaming shop or seeing how they translate into AOS.

What books are the ones to get to start with?

Grand Alliance: Death
Generals Handbook

And thats it!
Sadly ;(

So after being away from home for a bit I finished my second model in years. I'll be going for a green lizard army and i'm going to finish the rest of the handlers tomorrow, then i'll get started on some warriors.

Told you it was a bloodbowl weapon
LMAO at the retard that said it was a bow

>square bases
Fuck off to 9th age

>thinking I have the time or money to rebase 8 years worth of models

Yea , no thanks

nobody has anything to say? sadness

That's surprisingly tech-y for a gobbo

Legs for days

Wanderers have some pretty wicked themed stuff and you can always take some dryads or something to add a theme but you could do pestilens with an awesome rotting nature theme its all up to your imagination man

Shadow Aelfs when?

proper Shrub Aelves and their battletome when

Do Ironjawz and Moonclan Grots work well together?

What about Khorne and Tzeentch?

Which book would cover the demons in that old Army Box?

Hell, does anyone know what boxes I'm talking about? It was the first Chaos Demons' army box that could be used for either 40k or WFB, and the Vampire Counts one with the flying vampire lord in it.

Some khorne negate magic wholesale. So as long as you don't try to magic the anti magic.

And tzeentch seems to spend most of his time "tricking" khorne and his forces into doing his dirty work.

So it sounds not terrible. Also khorne fighty plus tzeentch shooty/magic would be complementary tactics-wise.

Just Ungor Raiders in varying stages of done. Oh and there's a banner guy too but I forgot to put him in the picture.

>I just kinda like the idea of a rogue paladin type knight, smashing in doors to check the people of the realm are doing okay, accompanied by a very loud and motivational heraldor

>kicks in door
>GREETINGS CITIZEN-STOP SCREAMING-IS THERE ANY-PLEASE STOP, I'M FROM SIGMAR-TROUBLE GOING ON HERE?
>motivational doot doot from Heraldor in the background

Fuck I might try to draw this later, I'm laughing so hard at the mental image.

I used to play Chaos back in the day and am not a fan of single good armies, which is why I want to combine them (again). I like Tzeentch and Slaanesh as well but with the changes to Slaanesh in AoS it seems problematic.

Err, I meant "god" not "good".

I just built some of those too

Be'lakor?

Painted a Warrior of Chaos as a test. Anything I should change or work on?

personally I think it's a bit drab and could do with a little more color somewhere, maybe the fur.

make the cloak white if its undivided, or blue/purple/green/red depending on if you devoted your army to a god

New GW is really trying eh?
They had all the podcast guys do the GHB and now they got the fan who made Hinterlands do the rules for AoS Skirmish from white dwarf:
dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/725338.page

I'm somewhat jelly.

Way cool. I never make these live videos because my internet sucks for streaming and Im rarely on at the same time.

I hope someone gives a summary on how the rules work on here.

>still no animated construct army
Why live

How does anything matter when everyone just comes back to life? Stormcast lose a battle? Big deal, they just respawn and come back. Seraphon get rekt? Doesn't matter, slaan can just summon more.

play an army that doesn't do that

Reminder that the most glorious sight on the battlefield is a well painted Seraphon army vs a well painted Savages/bone splittaz army.

Skin & scales > metallo army vs other metallo army

Kill the slaan

just wait a little bit longer

silver tower had some.
Play wanderers if you want elves

Forgot to update this.

Any all-female armies in AoS? The wife wants to build one as a change from bolter bitches, the on,y one I could think of was daughters of Khaine, but they use male warlocks.

seraphon
sylvaneth
daughters of khaine

*Scrub Aelves

Soon

Mine is Wanderers (female Glade Guard/Eternal Guard, Sisters of Avelorn, Sisters of the Thorn). You get I think 12 out of 16 female torsos for GG, and 5 out of 10 for Eternal Guard/Rangers. Spellweaver for wizard, and you could probably greenstuff boobs pretty easily onto a Waywatcher for a general.

Advice for improve this full khorne daemons list?

-Bloodthirster of Unfettered Fury (300)
-Daemon Prince of Khorne (160)
-Skullmaster (100)

-30 Bloodletters (300)
-30 Bloodletters (300)
-10 Bloodletters (100)
-Skull Canon (180)
-Skull Canon (180)
-Flesh Hounds (100)

Batallions Blood Host of Khorne (120)

Isnt that circle armor from Shadespirevas well?

>if you want greenskins play orcs and goblins not ironjaws or bonespitters
>if you want humans play empire or bretonians not stormcast
>if you want chaos play daemons beastmen or warriors of chaos
>if you want dwarves play dispossessed not fyreslayers or overlords
>if you want skaven play skaven not Pestilens
>if you want undead play vampire counts tomb kings not flesh eater court
>if you want ogres play gutbusters not beastclaw

>if you want chaos play daemons beastmen or warriors of chaos not Tzeentch, bloodbound, or everchosen.

Not enough rivets. I am guessing it will go to the new death guard stuff, but I am not going to check it off until i see sprue pictures.

All female stormcast army is the closest thing to sisters of battle. The fluff has already mentioned an all female extremis chamber known as the daughters draconia

>tfw no Grot Battletome
>tfw no Grotbag Scuttlers

My attempt at a decent Brett list. I know a Freeguild Gunline would be better but I like the English/French medieval aesthetic better than the German/Italian renaissance look.