Uh what would it be like in an elven shoeshop Veeky Forums? What do you think?

Uh what would it be like in an elven shoeshop Veeky Forums? What do you think?

shoes made out of very soft deer leather, special leaves and silk

everything is very comfy and soft

that of course is an elven shop set in a foreign kingdom, on their own elven lands they even sell barefoot sandals and jewelry to walk on their soft grass streets

but what about Boot Elves?

thats more or less how i depict them in my games

its just the same as shoes, soft, comfy, made out of the finest leathers and leaves

in our settings elves made things to be easy to move around in the forest, run in the plains, etc

perhaps you want me to tell something more specific, i you are looking for something else, like magic boots in the store maybe?

Post more elf feet

Wouldn't it just be a regular shoeshop? Even if elves don't have human feet or don't wear shoes, the shoemaker should have training and experience making shoes for all kinds of customers. Otherwise, that business could go down fast depending on the competition.

also this sorry for skipping that part, i just thought it was something natural/obvious

Quiet.

No shoes for beastmen.

Everytime you fetish post a 2hu dies.

Such fucking garbage.

Footfags are one of the few fetishesI just don't get. Like gore and scat and piss. Feet are gross man.

>these netch leather boots are 34 drakes. Yes, you heard me right n'wah. Don't like it? You can try to take one of those things down yourself.
>Solstheim? A terrible place, I've heard. There's a boat from Khuul, if you have any reason to go.
>...₩
>stupid outlanders

Birkenstocks and high heels.

It's kind of hard to understand unless you're born with the fetish. They're basically attractive in the same way, if not more so, that body parts that it's considered normal to find attractive are.

Well seeing as elves don't wear boots, they'd probably earn very little pay.

Now a DWARVEN cobbler, that's where the big money and quality is.

>born with the fetish
I don't want to start the whole nature vs nurture debate here, but would you at least consider the possibility that some might be acquired rather than inherited?

By born I'm being somewhat ambiguous since I can see it just being something that happens and also being something that is present and has to be triggered in some way. I've never really thought about it being something you acquire, but I'm willing to entertain the possibility.

Honestly not really sure why I have this fetish and a lot of explanations I've seen either seem to fall into the camp of being plausible or outright wrong, the latter usually only when they don't seem to understand what a foot fetish is or try to pigeon hole it.

why should they wear anything but regular human shoes?
P.S. you posted shitty elves. pic related is what you should've posted
they are all humans
there are no elves in that cartoon

>fanart
Shit thread, shit post. Can't believe it's still up.

It could be in an elf-only town.

>Dunmer
>shitty elves
KYS

Normal comfy boots or boots enchanted with special effects.
And finally the ''fancy'' stuff for women that not even male elves care about.

Normal boots with fine embrodery?

I'd waifu a dunmer mage girl so hard.

Just add larger ears.

>mage
Pleb.

Dunmer are whores

Both on the left are hot.

Dunmer are still creepy to me.

Can you prevent her from going for Cat, Nord or even Snake dick?

Only until they mature.

Both on the left are no canon.

They love barbed kitty cocks when they mature too

just end yourself

dem voices though

Dwarven feet are probably disgusting. I bet the shoes just fuse to them.

Please don't bump shit threads.

>Can you prevent her from going for Cat, Nord or even Snake dick?
Inplying she wouldn't be devoted to my superior Breton cock.

Please don't bump shit threads with shit posts.

>altmer.jpg
>dunmer.jpg

Please don't bump elf spammers.

>elven shoeshop
Its always completely restocked mysteriously over night

Wealth beyond measure, outlander.

>Everytime you fetish post a 2hu dies.
Quick, somebody cross-link this thread to /s/!

Instead of worrying about the existence of threads that you don't like, try ignoring them.

If it's too hard to be subjected to seeing them in the catalog, you can hold Shift and click the triggering thread and it will be hidden.

Yeah, you can ignore this thread. Until this shit creeps into threads you really like and you can see its quality deteriorating before your eyes.

BEHOLD, HUMAN! A SHOE MADE OF THE CRYSTALLINE HEART OF THE PRINCESS OF THE GLASS FOREST!

THIS WAS LEECHED FROM HER FROZEN BODY BY OUR FINEST SYMPATH-SCULPTORS OVER THOUSANDS OF YEARS. THEY CARVED OUT THE SOLE WITH THE EDGES OF HER ETERNAL TEARS. IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND FLAWLESS. PRISTINE IN ITS DIAMOND PERFECTION. IF YOU PLACE THE SLIGHTEST AMOUNT OF EXTRA PRESSURE UPON IT, THE SHOE WILL SHATTER INTO A MILLION IRREPARABLE PIECES.

THERE IS ONLY ONE. NEITHER YOU OR YOUR DESCENDANTS NOR ANYONE THEY WILL KNOW WILL EVER BE ABLE TO AFFORD IT.

THANK YOU.

COME AGAIN.