Tzeentch is objectively the best Chaos God

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: You can't.

Explain benefits and disadvantages of tzeentch, maybe then you'll garner supporters...

I enjoy the perks Nurgle brings to the table. Semi immortality is quite nice. Ok, you look like shit after a while...

Tzeentch is the God of Ambition, Hope, and Change. He improves his followers, and makes them more than what they were, unlike the internal bag of pus, whose disciples stagnate in abject despair, and have been entrapped by his petulant curses.

But user, we're all going to die someday.
Accept your despair. And with that, peace.

"Some vices miss what is right because they are deficient, others because they are excessive, in feelings or in actions, while virtue finds and chooses the mean."
- Aristotle, Datalinks

Tzeentch and Slaanesh are gods of self-improvement, while Nurgle and Khorne are the opposite. Either way leads you to an agonizing death, though.

Slaanesh is better, there I proved you wrong.
>muh psychic powers
Discipline/Lore of Excess is better
>muh brotherhood of psykers
Your Horrors are literally only good as batteries for your better psykers unless they get lucky and get their grubby little claws on Doombolt
>muh flames
Are weak as piss, even my Daemonettes can charge through with minimum casualties
>m-muh screamers?
Literally worthless
>discs?
congratulations your herald is on a jetbike, you still can't outrun a Seeker Cavalcade

I like Tzeentch mostly because as far as I know he is the only evil god of hope. Its a pretty unique take on the idea that also fits really well with the ridiculous grimdark of the setting. In 40k even the god of hope is an evil dick that hates you and would love to torture your soul for all eternity. Because of course he is it's the fucking grim darkness of the far future, what did you expect?

That's not how you spell Khorne.

>let's play Chaos Daemons
>the most psyker heavy army who can only be matched by Grey Knights
>you know what would be great?
>picking the one set of troops that has no psykers and is the only ones hurt by grav guns

>He doesn't charge 30 inches across the table on turn one.

Oh yes I do.
I charge further if I get my hands on a certain Slaaneshi Warlord trait.

charging super fast means nothing if you don't have any physical might behind it. i bet you don't even collect skulls

Nurgle go back to your rotpot.

I wish multiboob wasn't such a turn on but there's something about someone's entire front end being nothing but a bunch of sensitive mounds that does it.

Alexis,please go.

>Serving the literal god of degenerate perverts

You have to go back.

I have rending, I'm more likely to get through terminators than you. I also hit first and get more attacks.
You are slightly stronger and have AP3, I'd say we're roughly even in melee to be honest, you penetrate regular power armor more reliably but unit for unit, my units are cheaper and hit faster and more often, plus with rending there isn't a damn thing I can't potentially wound.
Right?
I have no idea who that is.
No.

Nurgle

That wasn't a request.

Make me

Slaanesh is best, it's true

Nah Slaanesh would hate me, I don't really go to extremes or experiment at all.
I just have a set of niche fetishes and multiboob happens to be one of them.

Slaanesh appeals to many, do you enjoy sleeping in a little longer than you should? Eating just one more helping of food than you need? Masturbating a lot? Praise Slaanesh

>Accidentally put in another spoon of sugar in my drink than normal.
>Daemonette warps in attracted to the sheer excess.

Blood and skulls, deviant.

>>m-muh screamers?
>Literally worthless

Horse shit, they tear tanks apart like nothing.

>You wouln't believe how boring the quadrant is.
>It was you or the guy who is happy wearing mismatched socks.

I didn't say it was a lot of excess, but yeah I drink my coffee with 2 teaspoons of instant coffee and 3 teaspoons of sugar, no milk.
I just doubleshot it if I can be fucked to get the ground coffee and my machine out, still a bunch of sugar but I heat up full cream milk and make it a latte if I go to the effort to get the machine out.
Spill as much blood as you like, and take as many skulls as you can, I encourage it.
So does everything I own. Rending on the rear armor on a tank with the number of hits I get, I rip most things apart that aren't a AV13+

What, specifically, makes him evil anyway?

Anybody remember this guy? Everywhere he steps, everything he touches, wherever he goes, everything around him springs to life. Wooden door frames turn green and sprout leaves, flowers bloom in his footprints, and the dead return to life.
Just because he chooses to kill everything in his sight isn't Tzeentch's fault.

>I have things that can do something other things can do
>therefor other things are "literally" worthless

Nope.

>but yeah I drink my coffee with 2 teaspoons of instant coffee and 3 teaspoons of sugar, no milk.
Careful user, that kind of excess will end you up as a head cultist!

Enjoy getting squatted by Ynnead.

>not realising the reversal of entropy would be catastrophic to real space
You must think because we don't worship the god of magic we must be some kind of stupid?
Fair point actually, they aren't worthless, they're just not useful to me.
I am excessive, I drink the sweetest, most alcoholic beverages, I buy the most flavourful sorbet, I exercise in excess to work off the energy from all my food, then I relax in a comfortable armchair with said alcohol, take enough drugs to tranq a zerker, and watch cartoons with lots of bright colours and loud noises.
Unless I have models to paint, then I relax a little less and get to work getting my paints just perfect.
I've said it once and I'll say it again, if GW squats Slaanesh for real, I will quit. They've already confirmed they aren't doing it this next edition anyway.

if they were going to do that, they wouldn't be hinting at fulgrim getting a daemon prince model, or be talking about lucius and the emperor's children in gathering storm

They're not gonna squat any of the Chaos Gods. They just can't. There'd be too much backlash.

I don't follow WHFB or AoS at all, but how the hell did they get away with getting rid of Slaanesh in that setting? Are there even rules for his armies anymore, or did they pretty much give a giant middle finger to everyone who played him?

Refuted in one clause:
Tzeentch is the chaos god of scheming and deviousness. If he ever conclusively won there would be no scheming left to plan or eons old plots to wrap up. By his very nature it's impossible for Tzeentch to win.

I don't know much about aos, but I'm pretty sure he just died or something, I heard in some thread that he was going to be resurrected soon

I think they may do it in about 30 years.
or pull an AoS.

>I don't follow WHFB or AoS at all, but how the hell did they get away with getting rid of Slaanesh in that setting? Are there even rules for his armies anymore, or did they pretty much give a giant middle finger to everyone who played him?

It's not dead, but the elves are trying to get souls back. The Keepers of secrets are trying to be Ur-Slannesh and claim the position, but the other chaos gods hate the damn rat more and are searching for their pervert friend.

>the other chaos gods hate the damn rat more and are searching for their pervert friend
Even Khorne?
Also where is it stated the other chaos gods are trying to get Slaanesh back? I don't follow AoS either but this one Khorne player at my store won't shut up about Slaanesh being dead in AoS and if Khorne is actually trying to get Slaanesh back he might shut.

The great irony of Tzeentch is that many who idolize him behave far more like the worshippers of his archenemy, Nurgle. The basement-dwelling nerd, though he might admire those who bring about great change through subtlety and guile and fantasize about doing the same, does nothing to glorify the Great Conspirator. He merely lies about his room as his life lies in shambles, denying his sorry state through escapism.

>doesnt have a penis

Better?