Who else /nocoins/ ?

who else /nocoins/ ?

For now. I pulled out the day after futures started trading. Cracks were starting to show, that one crazy day where everything was well in the green only confirmed it.

Just doing the usual stock market stuff at the moment. Of my five stocks, two are up way high (over 2x my buy in price), two sitting flat, and one piece of shit tanked hard and is showing some twitches that could either be signs of life or a death rattle. All weed stocks or weed sector related.

Get a job pothead.

I'm still rooting for Ethereum to be big in a few years time, but yeah, it's all a bubble right now and I don't feel like being in it.

I have one.

>getting on Veeky Forums without coins

I havent catched a single moon mission fuuck

Would you care to share which stocks you are trading?

Interested to learn

NOT ME I CANT FUCKING CASH OUTIFIUKJ,CK

same here. Is there a guide made by Veeky Forums for starter?

Me, but I'm about to get some for 4k euros, so I'm lurking here now.

Yes, here I'll copy paste:
>go back to fucking reddit

buy btc its on sale

Sure. I live in Canada and these are all TSX, TSXV, or CSE stocks.

Aurora Cannabis (ACB)
Namaste Technologies (N) although i think my sell order got tripped this morning when it shot up 25%
Future Farm Technologies (FFT)
Supreme Pharmaceuticals (FIRE)
Isodiol International (ISOL)

ACB and FIRE are hanging flat. ACB won't move much until a securities hearing regarding a hostile takeover they're attempting is concluded. Hearing started yesterday and goes until tomorrow.

FFT and N are going bananas.

ISOL is being hit by a couple things, short attacks, stock dilution due to a recent funding, some panic selling. I refuse to panic sell this. There is nothing wrong with the company or its revenue, its involved in a booming industry and it will go back up.... eventually. At the moment it's a stupid piece of garbage that sucks and is bad.

no coins ever despite knowing early as 2010, and spending many hours a day watching, very interesting just not my style

I wonder if people are going to report on taxes that they had crypto gains they never had, to launder money

I also wonder if after the panama papers and the caribbean papers that elites are parking money in coins

>buy into some shitpajeet shill coin at ATH
>post wojack for two weeks till it hits back to where you bought it at
>post shill threads telling everyone “I told you so”
>as soon as it drops 2% post more wojacks screaming that it’s crashing and how you should never listen to biz

There you go

Early adopter of Verge here. Shilled the coin for months on Veeky Forums, even made some well known meme's for them.

Had 120K Verge on coin pouch. Everything got stolen due to some non-secured server node, right before it went to the moon.

Missed out on 24.000 euro's. Would have changed my life completely. Dealing with severe depression now.

Thanks coinpouch. Thanks hacker.

its dipping, buy some you moron

Officially a /nocoiner/, I sold half at 14500 then again at 19000. The dip was very obviously coming.
Now it's at 15500 which i could reasonably buy. But it's not finished yet. PT 13000, trade only, I think this is the start of a long term downtrend. See: previous dips that came after every exponential rise high
I'm back in the stock markets for now and pretty comfortable. Lots of new money to toy with, markets that are remotely rational. Smaller swings. Slow movements. I can sleep again...
>lol enoi your 10% boyo
Frankly 10% on positions I can make now is pretty substantial. Thanks BTC. Premium quality wealth transfer vehicle.

You should be thankful we're about to have the big crash now is not the time to have money in coins

ISOL sounds like a clusterfuck - Maybe crypto isn't so cray cray :)