Other urls found in this thread:

deerchip.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who dat

Googling "tall lady", unsurprisingly, does not come up with her

She doesn't have a name, but I found her pictures here:

deerchip.tumblr.com/

No.

Sure, we let all sorts in. What is she, some weird sort of beastkin?

Should fit in fine

Looks like a fae and I make it a point never to consort with fae.

>Armored spellcaster accidentally in relationship with a mile-long dragon made of elemental darkness and arcane secrets
>Half huldra Warrior Summoner intentionally in lesbians with mile-long dragon made of elemental light, LOVE, and positive feelings.
>ADHD/Autistic psychic ball o' chaos with an unhealthy obsession over kitsune, namely the one from his past life who could burn fucking ghosts.

>The crazy giant Weaponmaster chick who left the party and intentionally got herself possessed/soul-fused with a goddamned War Oni, and pals around with the mile-long dragon of elemental darkness and DO U EVEN LIFT, BRO!?

Yeah, sure, why not. Long as she isn't made of evil. Otherwise, she's going to risk death courtesy of the Warrior Summoner's AURA O' JUSTICE.

depends on the player and if I trust them

Sure, looks like an interesting visual take on a Tiefling, and I have no problem with the species.

What would she play?

what the fuck

I'm playing Broken World right now. No one would even blink.

I'd also let her into the BCG campaign I'm cooking up, the world was already invaded by giant alien monsters so more space stuff is fine.

Sure, I love Tieflings

If nobody knows what she's like, how is anyone supposed to judge whether or not she'd be a good fit in their party?

I bet she gives the best hugs.

Dark wizards be F A B U L O U S

>those eyes

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Sure, but the only role we have open since Chuck quit out on us is 'party buttslut'

I want to hold her little baby hands

Looks like a Homestuck AU character.

Seems cool. Stylish at the least. My character likes her horns.

I think it's a descendant of a Glaberzu.

Not unless I wasn't a loyalist.