Reminder that the Necrons were right

Reminder that the Necrons were right.

Oh, yes.

Why are the Necrons right?

Because the galaxy was just ripped in half.

Fuck you, fleshbags! You had to poke the Warp and bring all that nightmarish stuff from it, as if the tyranids weren't enough.

Do you guys think the Necron can fix this? Maybe build a new pylon?

Do you know how much those cost? My pension from the War on Heaven dosn't cover that much anymore!

I sympathize with them as i too am feeble autistic and bullied and live inside a computer larping power fantasies

>feeble
>the most advanced race in the galaxy

Were necrontyr white?

I meant in their former forms... And feeble only physically at that.

No, dark, due to proximity to Suns

WE

WUZ

Melanin son, pigmentation of the star Gods

ROBO-KANGZ

AN SHIET

I haven't been following 40k, are they actually progressing the timeline?

yes

Yes a little bit, and drastically shaking up the rules.

It's really retarded that crons want souls because they can't feel emotions or whatever. Just build a Matrix and live like a meatbag if that's what you desire.

they didn't even try to defend the pylons

I bet most of them didn't even remember they had pylons

necrons are shit and only caused more shit since they got a semblance of immortality

Fuck you, you egotistical toad! Yo could have given us the cure for our diseases, and you kept it for yourselves. Everything that happened after the War on Heaven is on you.

>crons want souls because they can't feel emotions or whatever.
that's wrong, both on the reaping souls part and on the fact they don't feel anything
>NECRONS HAVE FEELINGS TOO!

They could always construct additional ones.

So what you're saying is;
they must construct additional pylons?

The Necrons are defending the pylons but they are too few and too scattered around the galaxy to defend them all.

Exactly.

Necrons lost the ability to process positive emotions when their souls were removed. They feel a hole in their beings that feels them with bitterness and coldness. Many Necrons committed suicide rather than endure it any longer.

The Void Dragon was the guy who built the Pylons. He was sharded a long time ago.

The Monolith. Defend the monolith!

>implying immortality is compatible with a race of walking cancers
>mistaking cause wih fault
You don't get to enjoy immortality because you didn't learn to enjoy mortality you dustnigger

fuck (you), go be a fag with the blangels

In theory I like Necrons and Eldar potentially teaming up.
In practice I fucking loathe Yvraine. Because of course that mary fucking sue bitch is the only one that might ever consider to cooperate with them.

And yet, the Necrontyr unlive on and the Slann have been dead for millions of years.

This is the slann we're talking about, the fat frogs are probably busy being /afk and dead but too bitter to actually die. Just ribbiting in the deepest depths of the warp.

>I may be dead, but at least I'm not dead!
faaaaaaaaaaag

Yes, they were Egyptian.

I don't particularly like the Necrons, but Eldar are the faggiest race to ever exist.

Hell, before the Gathering Storm clusterfuck, I really hoped the Silent King would seek friendly terms with the Imperium, in order to eradicate the blight that are the knife-ears.

i've been out of 40k
are necrons NOT supposed to be the mindless space-dead anymore? are they sapient?

>He was sharded a long time ago.
But most of him is sleeping on Mars.

He just gave up on the necrons in favor of the Mechanicus.

>created the Eldar
>unironically calling others walking cancers

Someone finally realized a race of bad terminator clones was retarded and now they are basically tomb kings. Which is great because tomb kings are great.

The lower ranks are still terminators, but that's because their frames basically don't have the processing power to host intelligent personalities.

The upper echelons of necron society still have their free will and want to reconquer the galaxy they view as rightfully theirs.

Necrons created the problem the pylons were meant to fix.

If the Necrons hadn't started the War in Heaven and taken it to the ultimate heights of brutality, the Warp wouldn't be Scarytown and Quadruple Satan wouldn't be raping the galaxy. Necrons are responsible for everything wrong with the 40K galaxy. Even Slaanesh is their fault, since Chaos Gods couldn't gestate in the peaceful pre-WiH Warp.

You don't get points for trying to save yourselves from a disaster you caused.

>his species can't stop killing each other and destroying their own civilization
>demands immortality so that the galaxy can be filled with an abundance of warmongering retards shooting at each other for inane reasons

The Necrontyr were denied immortality because they hadn't reached the level of maturity, as a species, required to handle it.

wait doesn't that mean Aldaris was right?

>since Chaos Gods couldn't gestate in the peaceful pre-WiH Warp.

Retconned. The Warp wasn't peaceful back then.

>for inane reasons

The Necrontyr sought immorality in the only way they knew how, through mighty deeds and great works. War being the perfect avenue to achieving glory and collecting resources to build statues and necropolis where the dead are immortalised, meant war was quite popular for the Necrontyr.

They are victims of their own condition.

Sauce? Just curious

"Talon of Horus" where Khayon knowledge of the Old Ones has him saying that the Webway was constructed to by them because they knew the danger of the Warp.

World Cages (Traitor's Hate/Angel's Blade/Dawn of War 3) . Both Necrons and Old Ones constructed world prisons where they sealed billions of daemons to isolate them from the Warp. Some of these prisons predate the War in Heaven by millions of years.

Is the ymga monolith pic related?

>World Cages
>Both Necrons and Old Ones constructed world prisons where they sealed billions of daemons to isolate them from the Warp. Some of these prisons predate the War in Heaven by millions of years.

we warcraft nao

They were right about chaos being fucked up, wrong about thinking they could save themselves by removing their own souls. Like, even in universe that should have seemed like a bad idea.

No.

Slann are retconned from 40k a long time ago. Necrontyr never were a part of warhammer fantasy. Your point is?

Oh look, new stuff for AoS.

You figure they're going to time it so Age Of Ultramar 8th edition can have nuslann from AoS in it?

Where have you been the past two months?

Nothing is ever retconned from 40k. At best it might be never mentioned again. Literally everything ever written about it is canon, especially the contradictory stuff.

AoS Age of Emperor when?

you're right that they ruined everything, but you're wrong about the cause.

the fact is that the only reason the orks and the eldar are around is because the necrons started the war in heaven with the C'tan

and the eldar ran the galaxy into the ground the second they inherited the old ones empire because the old ones only made them to be psychic murder machines and they didn't have the emotional maturity to run a civilisation

the fact that they made one at all is incredible, they probably should have ended up like the orks

>the eldar ran the galaxy into the ground the second they inherited the old ones empire
?
The Eldar ruled the galaxy for 60 million years. They never went on anti-xeno purges like humans do on the regular. They are much less prone to corruption than most other races. Necrons are trash. They ruined the warp, nearly ruined the materium, and embarrassing they ruined themselves. Worst of all Necrons are furries. Get fucked R2peepoo

>Lorgar and Perturabo aren't Undivided Demon Princes.
>Slann don't exist in 40k.
>The warp wasn't stable pre war of heaven.

CAN THESE FAGGOTS AT GW STOP SHITTING UP THE LORE?

Since the timeline is being updated, what are the Tyranids up to?

Or the Orks for that matter?

Who-ranids?
Who-rks?

Necrons never ruined the warp for anyone, it was all those fucking old ones doubling down on a failed psychic counter attack.

If they had the good sense to just admit their inferiority and die instead of relying on their own advantage, the warp would be in a better place.

The Eldar are no better, they were literally handed the galaxy and continued to fuck it up in the exact same way and birthed a chaos god to boot.

Necrons would have shunted the warp by now and the galaxy would be a better place for it.

Orks are still being Orks, but Nids might actually get squatted.

Not a single mention of how the hive fleets reacted to ripping the galaxy a new asscrack.

>but Nids might actually get squatted.
Bait for the bait god.

>They never went on anti-xeno purges like humans do on the regular.
Wrong. The Eldar hate all kinds of xenos and would regularly exterminate those they deemed 'unpleasant'.

They are now the Tomb Kangz IN SPESS that they rightfully should have been from the beginning.

>The Necrontyr sought immorality

No, that's the Eldar. Keep up.

Sapient and WACKY

It's unironically amazing. If you could get the writers to stop wanking off humanity for two seconds and let the crons get some focus they'd be a barrel of fun. I'm just hoping DoW3 gives us some memorable spess spook stuff.